Horizon Forbidden West - request

Sorry for not sorry, Just looking at her makes me lose the interest to play this game. I don't really care about the nude mod, but a good hair and face mod might make me buy this game. I can pay for mods too, if you don't ask too much lol.

1 hour ago, lackesis said:

Sorry for not sorry, Just looking at her makes me lose the interest to play this game. I don't really care about the nude mod, but a good hair and face mod might make me buy this game. I can pay for mods too, if you don't ask too much lol.

Wow, you are missing out on an amazing franchise then for a quite frankly, stupid ass reason. I've literally never heard of a single person say they can't play a game because of the character's appearance. Plus it's not like she's downright ugly or grotesque. You need a reality check bud.

Edited by Hakufu1021

first of all stop insulting/argueing each other before any moderator gets angry and close the 3d... and second: i know nothing about modding but i'd love to try it myself. where can i find some videos, if those even exist, or tutorials abut it?

10 hours ago, kod_1 said:

You are allowed to be mean-spirited toward fictional characters, wtf. Are we supposed to "love and appreciate" everything? I PERSONALLY find a lot wrong with her face and want her changed, and no amount of kumbaya will change that. If you read the comments, the only aggressive people are the "defenders". White-knighting for a bunch of pixels, now that is hardcore simping.

Sure but if you're allowed to make mean comments on fictional characters, we sure also have the right to reply that we don't find aloy ugly.

Your initial message is just stupid, first you get excited all by yourself "i don't understand why people feel the need to say she's not ugly???? You bunch of white knights lmao kek kek lmao get rekt i'll make a greentext about this interaction kek", and when we reply that we're just discussing the subject, you get all excited again, imagining you're leading a crusade against "wokism" here who tries to silence your freedom of speech, when it's mostly you who doesn't seem inclined to read those who don't share the same opinion.

That's why someone said earlier that you look silly, because i assure you that indeed, you are

Edited by Marchandeurdelegumes
1 hour ago, Marchandeurdelegumes said:

Sure but if you're allowed to make mean comments on fictional characters, we sure also have the right to reply that we don't find aloy ugly.

Your initial message is just stupid, first you get excited all by yourself "i don't understand why people feel the need to say she's not ugly???? You bunch of white knights lmao kek kek lmao get rekt i'll make a greentext about this interaction kek", and when we reply that we're just discussing the subject, you get all excited again, imagining you're leading a crusade against "wokism" here who tries to silence your freedom of speech, when it's mostly you who doesn't seem inclined to read those who don't share the same opinion.

That's why someone said earlier that you look silly, because i assure you that indeed, you are

Who hurt you? If you want to cope with your love for fat chicks, be my guest. Maybe some will even look your way in real life, if you defend a bunch of pixels so hard.

1 hour ago, rivjar said:

Guys, can we please shut the fuck up about her face. I'm sure someone on Nexus will give her Tifa's face or something for you. For now lets just keep this thread for the nude mods. Its why most of us are here. So please, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Literally this.
Some people like how she looks, some people don't.
Some people would rather wait for a face mod, some people don't care.

But to resort to name calling and arguing with strangers like children over preferences that truly have no impact on the people around you is beyond immature. Grow up, realise and understand others ideals might differ from yours and that's perfectly okay.

We have more critical problems than her face right now. Let's get her pants removed and stare at her ass instead and the face mods will arrive eventually for those who want them.

9 hours ago, rivjar said:

Guys, can we please shut the fuck up about her face. I'm sure someone on Nexus will give her Tifa's face or something for you. For now lets just keep this thread for the nude mods. Its why most of us are here. So please, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Nexus? Did you know Nexus removed the Dragon's Dogma 2 character slider preset because it "looks too young" (no mod required)?

Edited by lackesis
13 hours ago, lackesis said:

Go write a blog about her face elsewhere because this site ain't it. Hair and face mod is not NSFW either.

I don't really see the point of saying "I don't want anyone making changes to THIS PART of her model" in a fucking modding forum. It's up to the modders what they wanna do and if you don't like it, don't download it, end of debate.

2 hours ago, depma said:

Go write a blog about her face elsewhere because this site ain't it. Hair and face mod is not NSFW either.

uhm, we do share all kind of mod in here. no rule prohibit share and talk mod that not NSFW. in fact, we do make face mod for aloy in hzd too. why are you go so hard to die on non existent hill like that ? 

5 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

uhm, we do share all kind of mod in here. no rule prohibit share and talk mod that not NSFW. in fact, we do make face mod for aloy in hzd too. why are you go so hard to die on non existent hill like that ? 

theyre not  saying the mods shouldnt exist their saying they dont appeal to them cause theyre not nsfw

On 3/23/2024 at 10:40 PM, lovethicc said:

I like it, but apone3D's Aloy is probably my favorite thicc body hentai for Aloy would love to see thicc mods like it eventually in the game. After all you do see her backside most of the time while playing :peach: Not to mention the obligatory pretty face mod, one like apone's would be nice.

168608.webp.8a44c585ce02b62011e9986a77468b74.webp

Reveal hidden contents

AloyCamp000b3pt.thumb.jpg.5d331e40167263de50d2c174f7e5a8b9.jpg

Capture2.PNG.3e0e0b1ea310cbbe4b89d9d39b0819c2.PNG

image.thumb.jpeg.0167f94b78ef6b08da1893117b502d08.jpeg

apone3D has made many Aloy albums here are some links to them:

First apone Aloy album

Latex Suit and Triabal album

Gang bang album

Carpet sex album

Slingshot bikini album

Face down ass up album

Garden Sex album

Garden Sex 2

Garden 3

Garden 4

Nude Pool float with pregnant option

Bed Sex and with pregnant option

Nude Twerking Aloy

Gym wear Aloy with optional pregnant and feet

Lara Croft and Aloy

image.thumb.jpeg.aa51a952a729f7f9ac06973af7116a53.jpeg

my heart smiles when I see that

3 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

There's a General Gaming "hill" for a reason.

This thread is in Adult Gaming - Download, discuss, or get help for various adult games, mods, skins, or hacks.

People come here for nude mods, not to read why someone doesn't like how a character looks to them.

Good news though, there's the general gaming section for you to talk all about that.

50 minutes ago, depma said:

There's a General Gaming "hill" for a reason.

This thread is in Adult Gaming - Download, discuss, or get help for various adult games, mods, skins, or hacks.

People come here for nude mods, not to read why someone doesn't like how a character looks to them.

Good news though, there's the general gaming section for you to talk all about that.

look, i get it. you don't ppl talk shit about her face. they still talk about it and mod it regardless you like it or not, since it not violate any rule. just press ignore button and get over it. but drag out this kind of discussion is violate the rule which most likely shut down this sub and send your acc to shadow realm. and all that for nothing

Edited by Wish Upon a Star
53 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

look, i get it. you don't ppl talk shit about her face. they still talk about it and mod it regardless you like it or not, since it not violate any rule. just press ignore button and get over it. but drag out this kind of discussion is violate the rule which most likely shut down this sub and send your acc to shadow realm. and all that for nothing

People can talk shit about her face & hair all they want and make mods for it, just do it in the general gaming section. Use this thread for nude mods.

Now it's more organized and you can find the mod you want faster in the threads. Everyone is happy.

People just pressing the ignore button on each other is going to fragment the discussion and community.

Someone that makes a nude mod could release a face mod later and vice versa. You would miss out because they're on your ignore list.

3 hours ago, depma said:

People can talk shit about her face & hair all they want and make mods for it, just do it in the general gaming section. Use this thread for nude mods.

Now it's more organized and you can find the mod you want faster in the threads. Everyone is happy.

People just pressing the ignore button on each other is going to fragment the discussion and community.

Someone that makes a nude mod could release a face mod later and vice versa. You would miss out because they're on your ignore list.

Yeah I find this whole discussion pointless let's not try and censor peoples requests like sweet baby inc. If you don't care for the face comments just ignore it instead of getting upset over people wanting to change pixels. People are going to ask for Aloy face mods. The developers made her face more masculine on purpose for their own agenda. The number one mod on the Nexus is Aloy - Face Rework for the original game, a lot of people want her face changed. It's not like there is a monopoly on the types of mods that are going to get made, people need to calm down lol we are going to get both face mods and nude mods anyway with time just like the original game. I would agree that nude mods are the priority, but face mods can totally be NSFW like Ahegao, slutty makeup, or cum covered face mods, and a lot of hentai artists change her face to be more sexy too.

26210376.webp.b48bfd4bdfff0872d83845ad5971c9d0.webp

More Example pics of Aloy nsfw faces:

Spoiler

154fa3582ac6e5f669138b1970c5db2be01f816c

6bcde6f87292244d771e05afd6552eb8.thumb.jpeg.ef0ab83a40aaa73f2c031b2f19b49692.jpegAloy-Firebox-Studio-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Hentai-3D-CGI-2.thumb.jpeg.2ceb69dab3d388d5b4ea0c4ddc1c08d2.jpeg6645ff61.thumb.png.3df44e5766a1048017433d9f67cbd612.png

23c5974c.thumb.png.82de27653f611534322c9c78b104889d.png

0a1f90ee8831232c2096028cc8773cb2.thumb.jpeg.770abd8a205ae5aa0195081948db47dd.jpeg

Edited by lovethicc
On 3/22/2024 at 7:29 PM, BlackFalcon said:

If we can get a face and body mod that looks like this I'll be the happiest.

Reveal hidden contents

e43d98e9c865f37bff09ff9a21ba2070.thumb.jpeg.bb359f070a4d25440add45a68fb5b612.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

69455a9b7a6436c089ee211c0adac8cb.thumb.jpeg.f223edbc31aff0a0dbbac13fd63597ba.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

f51955f92a0beec12e35c547caf2c057.thumb.jpeg.3e3f2f22f9fc4278fc2e5f4ab1f9c7b9.jpeg

I second this motion, these look amazing!!!!

5 hours ago, depma said:

hardly think that you willing use mod from guy that look like you and him hate each other to the core. but as long that kind of discussion stop then i don't care

On 3/25/2024 at 9:27 PM, jpackinwood said:

Probably because they aren't just asking for a mod. They ask for a "fix" as if her face is broken in some way. There's been a LOT of complaining about her face, and some of it is pretty mean-spirited. She's not a real woman, of course, but speaking purely for myself, I know plenty of real women, and it feels a bit gross to me to take the attitude that someone with a little roundness or some skin blemishes is ugly AF.

But hey, if you want a mod for her face to make her look more beautiful to you, that's fine. Like I said, she's not a real woman or anything. I just wish people were a little less mean-spirited about it.

I think more people are starting to just not be attracted to women anymore. They can't get an erection for normal women because they probably haven't seen one in decades.