Horizon Forbidden West - request

5 hours ago, Zaselim said:

Same here, I started the game 4 days ago and I quit the game when got the control over her after the first cutscene. I will not start it again before installing the face fix mod when ever it releases even if i have to wait for a year. I waited for 2 years for the game so another year is nothing. Her eyes, nose and lips are kind of the same, they changed her face's bone structure (Cheeks and jaw line (added fat)) and too much acne on the face, A little bit is ok to add the detail on the face but currently she has too much of it. Her current face don't go with her body frame because she is athletic and running around all over the place. So her face line (bone structure and fat) has to be same as she had in the first game as the game is only 6 months apart. May be they have McDonalds or burger king now in the work and she was totally free in those 6 months and ate everyday and all that fat went to just her face lol. My issue with her face is that I feel they made the changes not because if the artistic choice but because of the political one and i may be wrong on it but i may be right as well. Because it is stupid change her face proportions in the 2nd game. I looked up the actual model who gave her face to Aloy and she is beautiful. 

Now I don't mind if anyone disagrees with me because they have the right to like or dislike anything just like I have. This is public forum so if we are going to post something so other will reply back in the opinion so I don't asking others to not make a comment, doesn't matter in which group you are, is a right thing to say. Never modded Decima engine myself before but I will try when the tools release for the 2nd game.

Are we going to start this again and have this thread locked? Maybe keep your idea of beauty to yourself, for now.

5 hours ago, ZeroDoragon said:

Here's how I've done it:

1. Download and install Reshade; you don't need to activate any effect. Just the DLL is fine.

2. Download ShaderToggler; drop ShaderToggler.addon64 in the same folder as where the game exe is located.

3. Download ShaderToggler.ini and drop it in the same folder. ShaderToggler.ini

4. Launch the game.

5. Equip the Tenakth Recon or Reaver Armor.

6. Press the following keys to toggle the effects:

• F1 = Removes the top part of the armor and the cape.
  • F2 = Removes the remaining armor parts.
  • F3 = Removes the weapons.

7. Enjoy Aloy's blue tits!

Issues:

• The removed parts might glitch out while moving on the exteriors. It works fine in the interiors though.
  • It leaves a small gap on Aloy's wrists.
  Reveal hidden contents

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-2921-33-39.png.58ce8539b176096fae258124e75ea25f.png

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-2921-41-27.png.14ae04f70f39bac1cacdc1474259740a.png

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-2921-28-37.png.81327b0f0fcb40a0d98a3667896b2eef.png

Hi Nice work ZeroDoragon ;)

This is a good Start for modding.

6 hours ago, ZeroDoragon said:

Here's how I've done it:

1. Download and install Reshade; you don't need to activate any effect. Just the DLL is fine.

2. Download ShaderToggler; drop ShaderToggler.addon64 in the same folder as where the game exe is located.

3. Download ShaderToggler.ini and drop it in the same folder. ShaderToggler.ini

4. Launch the game.

• F1 = Removes the top part of the armor and the cape.
  • F2 = Removes the remaining armor parts.

Issues:

• The removed parts might glitch out while moving on the exteriors. It works fine in the interiors though.
  Hide contents

This is a really good start, nice to see her nipples are still here (just a shame the texture is gone)

I just have a quick question about the install. When i run the Reshade install file it did not find the game, so i manually browsed to where the games exe file was "steamapps\common\Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition\HorizonForbiddenWest.exe"

After that i was asked to pick from a list DX9, DX10/11/12, OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenXR. What is the correct option here? i guessed at DX10/11/12. But im not sure if thar was correct.

Then on the next section there was a long list of things to pick from. You mentioned we don't need to activate any effect, and that just the DLL files are fine. So i unticked everything except the 1 option it forced me to have Standard Effects. Is all of that correct?

8 hours ago, xnajoe said:

This is a really good start, nice to see her nipples are still here (just a shame the texture is gone)

I just have a quick question about the install. When i run the Reshade install file it did not find the game, so i manually browsed to where the games exe file was "steamapps\common\Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition\HorizonForbiddenWest.exe"

After that i was asked to pick from a list DX9, DX10/11/12, OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenXR. What is the correct option here? i guessed at DX10/11/12. But im not sure if thar was correct.

Then on the next section there was a long list of things to pick from. You mentioned we don't need to activate any effect, and that just the DLL files are fine. So i unticked everything except the 1 option it forced me to have Standard Effects. Is all of that correct?

When you install reshade, use the version that allows addons :)
Download the files ZeroDoragon said and put them in HFW root.
Pick DX10/11/12 and when in game hit the Home key to check if it all works.

Open the tab that says Addons and check to see if it works (see image)

Screenshot_1.png

6 hours ago, Bran D said:

When you install reshade, use the version that allows addons :)
Download the files ZeroDoragon said and put them in HFW root.
Pick DX10/11/12 and when in game hit the Home key to check if it all works.

Open the tab that says Addons and check to see if it works (see image)

Screenshot_1.png

Ah yes thank you, i was using the other version.

I always imagined her body to be on more of the muscular side just from the sheer amount of running, pushing, fighting, etc. that she does. I mean she fights actual mobile weapon platforms on legs constantly! I think she should at least look like a marathoner or a mountain climber. I generated a couple of pics that are close to what I imagine. If I could mod this game its what I would shoot for.

00002-446021311.png

00157-3224296920.png

On 3/29/2024 at 10:39 PM, ZeroDoragon said:

Here's how I've done it:

1. Download and install Reshade (version with full add-on support); select DX10/11/12 when prompted. You don't need to activate any effect. Just the DLL is fine.

3. Download ShaderToggler.ini and drop it in the same folder: version 1.1 ShaderToggler.ini

4. Launch the game.

• F1 = Removes the top armor parts and the cape.
  • F2 = Removes the bottom armor parts and the helmet.

Issues:

• The removed parts might glitch out while moving on the exteriors. (Fixed)
  Reveal hidden contents

I've managed to fix the bug where armor parts and weapons would glitch out when Aloy moved around. Download the new ShaderToggler.ini version 1.1!

Edited by ZeroDoragon

how is the outlook on getting her breasts to look like in the ps5 version, the areola/nipple area  and i thought she had slightly more breast there but doesnt matter too much

cause that would really be fricking awesome and i would give someone a 50$ amazon giftcard for that lol

On 3/30/2024 at 2:39 AM, ZeroDoragon said:

Here's how I've done it:

1. Download and install Reshade (version with full add-on support); select DX10/11/12 when prompted. You don't need to activate any effect. Just the DLL is fine.

3. Download ShaderToggler.ini and drop it in the same folder: version 1.1 ShaderToggler.ini

4. Launch the game.

• F1 = Removes the top armor parts and the cape.
  • F2 = Removes the bottom armor parts and the helmet.

Issues:

• The removed parts might glitch out while moving on the exteriors. (Fixed)
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello, can you also manage the other clothes so that the character is topless?

19 hours ago, alexraven77 said:

I always imagined her body to be on more of the muscular side just from the sheer amount of running, pushing, fighting, etc. that she does. I mean she fights actual mobile weapon platforms on legs constantly! I think she should at least look like a marathoner or a mountain climber. I generated a couple of pics that are close to what I imagine. If I could mod this game its what I would shoot for.

00002-446021311.png

00157-3224296920.png

6b65e8c9c6f1dd289a23225d0fbfc0f3.jpg

On 3/31/2024 at 2:51 PM, Gheed said:

Woah thanks for this mod - is it possible to change the Carja Blazon too? 

6 hours ago, Shinova- said:

Hello, can you also manage the other clothes so that the character is topless?

Other armors have nothing beneath them. With this method it's not possible, I'm afraid.

Spoiler

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-3118-15-02.png.18a80cf49c078faf517d6860d3480de3.png

38 minutes ago, James39 said:

Haha it seems to be so hard to take her clothes off. So funny 😆

Actually...yeah. From everything I've seen its quite challenging. I could be wrong but the updated engine seems to be very sensitive. Export, import...crash. There also seems to be no full underbody. That would have to made, from scratch. Oh, that includes texture work as well. Also, slapping that whole new mesh back into the game and not having the engine throw middle fingers back at you is a thing. If and when they are successful, then they have to contend with the wishes of everyone with every body and type known to human imagination.  As for me, I'm just gonna sit back and cheer these guys from the stands.

2 hours ago, alexraven77 said:

As for me, I'm just gonna sit back and cheer these guys from the stands.

I'm not. I'm 3 months in on a game dev course and have stupidly difficult and elaborate plans for this game. I fucking love the game but my gripe is the complete lack of blood. Or any signs of violence. I want bloody fucking decapitation, when robot dinosaurs are involved! It's always baffled me, why they didn't at least have an option somewhere for it.

BUT... Definitely willing to help out on working on some models for a buff, areola inclusive, body for Aloy. For my own and other's enjoyment but equally to learn the ins and outs of modding in this decima engine.

7 hours ago, ZeroDoragon said:

Other armors have nothing beneath them. With this method it's not possible, I'm afraid.

You missed a good April 1st opportunity.

"INI-File to remove top of Carja Blazon outfit" 🙂

7 hours ago, ZeroDoragon said:

Hide contents

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-3118-15-02.png.18a80cf49c078faf517d6860d3480de3.png

I'm guessing most mods will be texture edits. Coloring parts of the texture to make it look like skin or something like that. Or does the engine not like that either?