.psc to .pex compiler does it exist and does it work ?

stevengarrus

That is not exactly what I need though, I am working on a mod and for some reason my Ck will not compile the script on my main computer and I do not know why. I am attempting to modify a script in .psc format and then just compile in the CK  it and it does not want to compile. It works as is but I want to tweak it and I can't even compile it the way it is so something is amiss. I wanted to try and compile it using some kind of external Compiler but my knowledge of this is limited. 

That is not exactly what I need though, I am working on a mod and for some reason my Ck will not compile the script on my main computer and I do not know why. I am attempting to modify a script in .psc format and then just compile in the CK  it and it does not want to compile. It works as is but I want to tweak it and I can't even compile it the way it is so something is amiss. I wanted to try and compile it using some kind of external Compiler but my knowledge of this is limited. 

If the script has references to other scripts that are in a BSA file and have not been extracted then your script will not compile.

That could be one cause.

• 3 months later...

I am having an issue trying to compile a script in the CK and was wondering if there is a external compiler that would convert .psc files into .pex files so I can test somethings?

Don't know if you found a solution but if not then try this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39140/?

Drag and drop your script onto the appropriate batch file and it will compile into the scripts folder (if OK)

Archived