darkdesires04 Posted yesterday at 08:45 PM Author Posted yesterday at 08:45 PM (edited) 12 hours ago, Miauzi said: I understood that part, and I had progressed the quest that far. However, the "stealing" only worked during the ritual in the succubus's lair... all other sexual interactions (especially in the club) took place without this "theft" occurring. That’s why it wasn't (or rather, isn't) clear to me where exactly the "theft" is supposed to work... especially since you yourself had mentioned returning to the lair. ?? Since my character became a vampire before even entering the hideout—having accepted the "Mistress's" tempting offer—I don't know if it causes complications to feed on "cum" instead of "blood" (after all, you recommended those mods yourself to complement the vampire gameplay). Or is there a cooldown for this "drain" ability? For further testing, I might need to enable "SexLab EagerNPC," which gives me more sexual interactions outside the club. It should work outside the club as well, unless you ended the quest by killing Shaellla. It doesn't matter if you became a vampire. So, it could be a bug or maybe you killed her? What does the Carnal Desires quest show in your journal as current objective? Edited 22 hours ago by darkdesires04
Miauzi Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Vor 3 Stunden schrieb darkdesires04: Es sollte auch außerhalb des Clubs funktionieren, es sei denn, du hast die Quest durch das Töten von Shaellla beendet. Ob du selbst zum Vampir wurdest, spielt keine Rolle. Es könnte sich also um einen Bug handeln oder du hast sie vielleicht getötet? Was zeigt die Quest „Fleischliche Begierden“ in deinem Questlog als aktuelles Ziel an? "Have Sex to drain magika and skills from your victims" ... And of course, the "lady" is still alive when I leave the hideout. - I’m going to start a new game in the next few days and deliberately avoid vampirism... and then we’ll see what happens.
darkdesires04 Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago (edited) 8 hours ago, Miauzi said: "Have Sex to drain magika and skills from your victims" ... And of course, the "lady" is still alive when I leave the hideout. - I’m going to start a new game in the next few days and deliberately avoid vampirism... and then we’ll see what happens. It's not vampirism, but the quest design. It seems you are headed for the alternate ending in the playthrough but I need to fix it and make a few changes to the quest, so it's more obvious. I am assuming you talked to the mistress and "confessed" to her, and after that ritual the drain power no longer works? So what happens when you talk to Shaella? Does she say "I knew you would come back. You can run to your vampire mistress and whisper our secrets, but she can never give you what I do." Edited 12 hours ago by darkdesires04
Miauzi Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Vor 24 Minuten schrieb darkdesires04: Es liegt nicht am Vampirismus, sondern am Questdesign. Anscheinend steuerst du im Spieldurchgang auf das alternative Ende zu, aber ich muss das noch korrigieren und ein paar Änderungen an der Quest vornehmen, damit es deutlicher wird. Ich nehme an, du hast mit der Herrin gesprochen und ihr alles „gestanden“, und nach diesem Ritual funktioniert die Entzugskraft nicht mehr? Was passiert also, wenn du mit Shaella sprichst? Sagt sie: „Ich wusste, dass du zurückkommen würdest. Du kannst zu deiner Vampirherrin rennen und ihr unsere Geheimnisse zuflüstern, aber sie kann dir niemals das geben, was ich dir gebe.“? Also: After acquiring that power, I had my companion teleport me back (to the club) and was almost immediately drawn into sexual interactions by the guests. BEFORE that return—while still INSIDE the succubus hideout—I had sex with both my companions... and those new abilities worked perfectly then. But not back at the club... and I didn't go to the "Mistress" for this test either (I already had a hunch that nothing would work there anymore). After all, there’s no quest prompt telling me to report to her... so why would I chat with her about this "mission"? However, since the "Pet" quest with her is running in parallel, you inevitably have to go see her at some point... but from my perspective, there wasn't a dialogue option regarding the topic you mentioned... yeah—it's all a bit confusing right now. (It's funny, though—that both "demon broads" refer to me as a "pet" *grrr*) --- I had branched off the succubus quest (the one involving the "dreams") after entering the cave... I described the second path above. In the first path, I killed everyone there using the first dialogue option ("I'll kill you")... so, logically, there was NO power ritual! Afterward, the quest marker pointed toward "Return to the Club," and I reported back to the "Mistress" -> quest complete! Yes—I had considered undergoing the ritual first and then killing the succubus... though that would likely lead to a dialogue with the Mistress. But... I haven't actually played that scenario out in the game yet. --- I really want to help further develop this wonderful mod—that’s why I asked how the quest is supposed to unfold across the various versions... only by playing it myself can I determine whether events are occurring as intended or desired, or if there are any discrepancies.
darkdesires04 Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago 40 minutes ago, Miauzi said: Also: After acquiring that power, I had my companion teleport me back (to the club) and was almost immediately drawn into sexual interactions by the guests. BEFORE that return—while still INSIDE the succubus hideout—I had sex with both my companions... and those new abilities worked perfectly then. But not back at the club... and I didn't go to the "Mistress" for this test either (I already had a hunch that nothing would work there anymore). After all, there’s no quest prompt telling me to report to her... so why would I chat with her about this "mission"? However, since the "Pet" quest with her is running in parallel, you inevitably have to go see her at some point... but from my perspective, there wasn't a dialogue option regarding the topic you mentioned... yeah—it's all a bit confusing right now. (It's funny, though—that both "demon broads" refer to me as a "pet" *grrr*) --- I had branched off the succubus quest (the one involving the "dreams") after entering the cave... I described the second path above. In the first path, I killed everyone there using the first dialogue option ("I'll kill you")... so, logically, there was NO power ritual! Afterward, the quest marker pointed toward "Return to the Club," and I reported back to the "Mistress" -> quest complete! Yes—I had considered undergoing the ritual first and then killing the succubus... though that would likely lead to a dialogue with the Mistress. But... I haven't actually played that scenario out in the game yet. --- I really want to help further develop this wonderful mod—that’s why I asked how the quest is supposed to unfold across the various versions... only by playing it myself can I determine whether events are occurring as intended or desired, or if there are any discrepancies. Ok, thanks for the feedback, let me modify the quest a little bit and post and update. Then you can download it and continue. The quest has 3 endings and a few twists, I haven't played them all myself, but I will play the quest again. The vampirism and the pet quest run in parallel but don't interfere.
Miauzi Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Vor einer Stunde schrieb darkdesires04: Okay, danke für das Feedback. Ich werde die Quest noch etwas anpassen und sie dann aktualisieren. Danach könnt ihr sie herunterladen und weiterspielen. Die Quest hat drei Enden und ein paar Wendungen. Ich habe sie selbst noch nicht alle ausprobiert, werde die Quest aber nochmal spielen. Die Vampirismus- und die Haustierquest laufen parallel, beeinflussen sich aber nicht gegenseitig. Thanks – we can certainly do that... and if I happen to ask about details that aren't meant for the public, I can use a private message.
darkdesires04 Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago 56 minutes ago, Miauzi said: Thanks – we can certainly do that... and if I happen to ask about details that aren't meant for the public, I can use a private message. I made a few changes, that will hopefully fix what happened to you. DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.2b.zip Download the above file, and overwrite everything. After that, hopefully you will be able to talk to mistress Evanna and confess to her. If you don't do that you will get the Vigilant ending, but you were never warned about it. That's what I think happened in your playthrough. If you can continue the quest and all goes well, I will post the link on the main page.
Miauzi Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Vor 58 Minuten schrieb darkdesires04: Ich habe ein paar Änderungen vorgenommen, die hoffentlich das Problem beheben, das Ihnen passiert ist. DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.2b.zip Lade die obige Datei herunter und überschreibe alle vorhandenen Dateien. Danach solltest du hoffentlich mit Herrin Evanna sprechen und ihr deine Gefühle gestehen können. Falls du das nicht tust, erhältst du das „Wachsame“-Ende, wovor du aber nicht gewarnt wurdest. Ich vermute, dass dies in deinem Spieldurchgang passiert ist. Wenn du die Quest fortsetzen kannst und alles gut geht, werde ich den Link auf der Hauptseite veröffentlichen. Thanks – I'll test that out tomorrow... Do I have to start completely over, or can I pick up from the point *before* the quest triggers (since it was triggered by a conversation with Morana)?
darkdesires04 Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, Miauzi said: Thanks – I'll test that out tomorrow... Do I have to start completely over, or can I pick up from the point *before* the quest triggers (since it was triggered by a conversation with Morana)? Just continue in your game, no need to start over with anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now