emilHand Posted August 14 Posted August 14 2 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.001 DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.002 DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.003 You can download these 3 files and run this command in windows Command Prompt window: copy /b DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.001 + DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.002 + DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.003 DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.zip Then just install DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.1.zip. Hopefully it will work. These seem to be failing too unfortunately.
darkdesires04 Posted August 14 Author Posted August 14 2 hours ago, emilHand said: These seem to be failing too unfortunately. I guess it's either my internet connection is not good enough to upload large files, or there is something wrong with mega. I will check it when I get back from vacation and have broadband access, which will be in early September. 2
Whipstickagostop Posted August 15 Posted August 15 (edited) 16 hours ago, Karna5 said: Same here. It never gets past 25% decrypting I guess I'll wait for the Nexus Mods version I had the same issue with Chrome, so I tried downloading with a different browser (Firefox) and that worked for me. Edited August 15 by Whipstickagostop 2
Rebecca.Dova Posted August 15 Posted August 15 19 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: Posso tentar enviar para outro lugar em cerca de 2 semanas quando tiver acesso à banda larga, a menos que o mega melhore. No momento estou usando dados móveis, então prefiro não enviar novamente. I start downloading normally, and when it reaches 25%, I turn on the VPN and manage to download the rest... It's MEGA's limitation on large files for non-subscribers.
PussieTepulus Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Let you know many users do not know how to use bodyslide and screw up every time I use when trying for sharkish piercing. KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid; use Devious Devices NG easier to use without screwing up your bodyslides. Sharkish Piercings should not be a hard requirement for Submissive Pet. Should never make a hard requirement for complex non-user friendly mods and does not come with CBBE.
darkdesires04 Posted August 16 Author Posted August 16 (edited) 11 hours ago, PussieTepulus said: Let you know many users do not know how to use bodyslide and screw up every time I use when trying for sharkish piercing. KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid; use Devious Devices NG easier to use without screwing up your bodyslides. Sharkish Piercings should not be a hard requirement for Submissive Pet. Should never make a hard requirement for complex non-user friendly mods and does not come with CBBE. True, I will keep it in mind and maybe I will it simplify it someday or even in the next release, but I don't feel like going back to fixing it now. It was written 2 or 3 years ago when I was still learning how to mod, and you are the first one who mentioned it. If I was doing it over, I would make the entire club simpler to install with less requirements, but now it is as is. Edited August 16 by darkdesires04 1
manyty456 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 so i have the the club in solitude but its locked and there's no MCM menu what versions of requisites are needed
Gildren Posted September 8 Posted September 8 What skin are the NPCs in Circle of Lust using? Thank you
darkdesires04 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 On 9/3/2026 at 11:52 PM, manyty456 said: so i have the the club in solitude but its locked and there's no MCM menu what versions of requisites are needed Something's wrong with your installation, maybe at game start the papyrus thread gets suspended if it's overloaded. If you get the latest version of the required mods, it should work.
darkdesires04 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 21 hours ago, Gildren said: What skin are the NPCs in Circle of Lust using? Thank you They are using this skin: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65274
SaikyonoTora Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Hey i was just wondering if you could post a picture of the entrance so i can confirm whether the problem is my ability to find it or my mod list. I don't have any of the incompatibles install, but i do have all of the listed requirements installed. I can't find the door at all, even tried ~tcl to see if it was under something.
FrueEirlyns Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Hello, i'm already download Circle of Must 2.1 from here and play new games, be a vampire after fine with dawnguard dlc quest.. But when I ask mistress to get tatto the option it's always "I want to be vampire etc and 2nd option I will think about it.." or whatever it, so I test it if be human using console command then got bite by mistress and be vampire once more might can finish it but somehow I never get tatto from mistress and back to that 2 early option only.. It's bug or need to wait? And submissive rank can only increase by get spanked from mistress? Or do sex with other npc? Cause I already do some sex with random NPC (girl/male) but submissive rank not increase.. Thanks in advance
darkdesires04 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 On 9/19/2026 at 6:35 AM, FrueEirlyns said: Hello, i'm already download Circle of Must 2.1 from here and play new games, be a vampire after fine with dawnguard dlc quest.. But when I ask mistress to get tatto the option it's always "I want to be vampire etc and 2nd option I will think about it.." or whatever it, so I test it if be human using console command then got bite by mistress and be vampire once more might can finish it but somehow I never get tatto from mistress and back to that 2 early option only.. It's bug or need to wait? And submissive rank can only increase by get spanked from mistress? Or do sex with other npc? Cause I already do some sex with random NPC (girl/male) but submissive rank not increase.. Thanks in advance The mistress won't give you a tattoo unless you are vampire, but it should work if you are vampire. I will test it. The submissive rank increases if you get spanked by someone or obey the mistress or have sex with morana or read one of few books in the club.
Miauzi Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Vor einer Stunde schrieb darkdesires04: Die Herrin tätowiert dich nur, wenn du ein Vampir bist, aber es sollte funktionieren, wenn du ein Vampir bist. Ich werde es testen. Dein Unterwürfigkeitsrang steigt, wenn du von jemandem ausgepeitscht wirst, der Herrin gehorchst, mit Morana schläfst oder eines der wenigen Bücher im Club liest. If your character gets bitten by Morana (at the end of the "outing" with her), you can contract "wild" vampirism... and after three days, you transform into a vampire. That is what happened to my character during a test run. 😗
quykiem201193 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 My sex animation isn't working when I talk to the NPC, please help me. :<<
darkdesires04 Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 (edited) 17 hours ago, quykiem201193 said: My sex animation isn't working when I talk to the NPC, please help me. :<< I would recommend, use OStim, follow their installation guide on Nexus and install the required animations. It works best in the club. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98163 Edited September 29 by darkdesires04
Baluba33 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 It looks fun and I installed it. However, I can't open the door in Solitude. I also tried a direct start with Alternate Start but it doesn't work: I select the Circle of Lust option but the statue doesn't respond. Any suggestions?
Miauzi Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Vor 6 Stunden schrieb Baluba33: Es sieht spaßig aus und ich habe es installiert. Allerdings kann ich die Tür in Einsamkeit nicht öffnen. Ich habe auch versucht, das Spiel direkt über den Alternativstart zu starten, aber das funktioniert nicht: Ich wähle die Option „Kreis der Lust“, aber die Statue reagiert nicht. Hat jemand eine Idee? Sounds like a faulty or incomplete installation... the missing club door in Solitude is particularly telling (which implies the "shop sign" is likely missing too). The mod has a number of prerequisites—specifically those marked as "essential"—that you really need to install correctly and verify are actually working. Only then should you proceed to install the mod itself! I assume there is no MCM for this mod—given that you have to run all the initialization processes (like SexLab) in the starting cell? --- I reinstalled the mod myself yesterday, and the alternative start is running perfectly for me so far, too.
darkdesires04 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 7:32 PM, Baluba33 said: It looks fun and I installed it. However, I can't open the door in Solitude. I also tried a direct start with Alternate Start but it doesn't work: I select the Circle of Lust option but the statue doesn't respond. Any suggestions? It means the scripts didn't run. It happens when you either don't have the required mods or sometimes even if you do have them, if at the start of the game a lot of mods start running scripts all at once, some of them fail to execute. So... I kind of tried to remedy it in the next version, 2.2, and put a delay to run the club scripts only after 45 seconds, after you start a new game. Edited October 1 by darkdesires04
darkdesires04 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 On 9/13/2026 at 5:29 AM, SaikyonoTora said: Hey i was just wondering if you could post a picture of the entrance so i can confirm whether the problem is my ability to find it or my mod list. I don't have any of the incompatibles install, but i do have all of the listed requirements installed. I can't find the door at all, even tried ~tcl to see if it was under something. I posted a picture on the main page. Just scroll to the last one. 1
Dondersteen Posted Friday at 10:28 PM Posted Friday at 10:28 PM (edited) Will there be an Alternate Perspective start also be available? will try tonight to start with out it. But would like t start from scratch. Edit: I used AP and got my starting point in the winking skever. almost the same. Edited Saturday at 10:33 AM by Dondersteen
darkdesires04 Posted Friday at 11:41 PM Author Posted Friday at 11:41 PM 1 hour ago, Dondersteen said: Will there be an Alternate Perspective start also be available? will try tonight to start with out it. But would like t start from scratch. No sorry, I started a new game myself and don't have time to create and test a mod start for Alternate Perspective. But, you can just walk into the club, and talk to the mistress.
Baluba33 Posted Saturday at 12:43 AM Posted Saturday at 12:43 AM (edited) On 10/1/2026 at 2:14 AM, Miauzi said: Sounds like a faulty or incomplete installation... the missing club door in Solitude is particularly telling (which implies the "shop sign" is likely missing too). The mod has a number of prerequisites—specifically those marked as "essential"—that you really need to install correctly and verify are actually working. Only then should you proceed to install the mod itself! I assume there is no MCM for this mod—given that you have to run all the initialization processes (like SexLab) in the starting cell? --- I reinstalled the mod myself yesterday, and the alternative start is running perfectly for me so far, too. I have naturally checked that I have all the required prerequisites (obviously updated to the "NG" versions, for example), but I keep having the same issue. As for the door, I can see the sign and the poster next to it, but the door remains locked. I have to open it via console... I will try again with version 2.2. Thanks for the answer Edited Saturday at 12:47 AM by Baluba33
Baluba33 Posted Saturday at 12:48 AM Posted Saturday at 12:48 AM On 10/1/2026 at 2:46 PM, darkdesires04 said: It means the scripts didn't run. It happens when you either don't have the required mods or sometimes even if you do have them, if at the start of the game a lot of mods start running scripts all at once, some of them fail to execute. So... I kind of tried to remedy it in the next version, 2.2, and put a delay to run the club scripts only after 45 seconds, after you start a new game. I will try version 2.2 then. Thanks for the reply (and for the new version, of course)
Miauzi Posted Saturday at 03:10 PM Posted Saturday at 03:10 PM Dear mod author, First of all, thank you for this wonderful mod and your tireless work on it. I installed and tested version 2.1 about a week ago... I use SexLab as the framework. What really bothers me is that my character gets "dragged" into sex scenes without any dialogue options—notifications keep popping up (e.g., "NPC XYZ cannot resist your naked body..."). If this happened only occasionally, I could deal with it... but even with version 2.2, which I installed last night, I can't walk more than five meters through the club without getting "screwed." There has to be a way to turn this off—otherwise, I can't get to the important NPCs (like the "Mistress"). --- And now for the explanation: Another mod threw a wrench in the works here—"Devious Curses"—which is the source of these sexual interactions, as well as the equipping of bondage gear and the branding of various tattoos. - Oh my god... actually, the two mods go really well together—but "Devious Curses" requires some time-consuming configuration right after character creation. My character started directly in the club via "Alternative Start," and I got the impression that *all* the club patrons wanted to take advantage of the "fresh meat." - In any case, the "reputation" and "submissiveness" rankings shot up very quickly... which is great for testing purposes! --- The new quest involving the "dreams" is very interesting and leads to a decision at one point—one that the player must make: Spoiler Do I accept the succubus's "gift" and gain new powers or abilities... or do I reject it—only for that to lead to a fierce battle? I've tried both options—one completes the quest when I report back to the "Mistress" that it's done... but with the other, I'm not really sure how to use it. Spoiler During the initiation, I was able to see how magic and "ability" were drained from my sex partner, "Clove"—but this no longer happened after returning to the club (and engaging in sexual interactions with the guests). When you essentially become an "auxiliary succubus" (or so it seems to me), you still gain powers that are immense for a mortal (regardless of whether you’ve since become a vampire)... that practically cries out for a "divine balancing act"—and from a role-playing perspective, the "bimbofication" of the character is the ideal complement. 😗
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now