The Circle of Lust

View File

The Circle of Lust is a bondage sex club featuring 50+ NPCs, use of sex animations, bondage furniture, and a main quest by the same, The Circle of Lust, which gives the player the power of lust. The mod also contains the Submissive Pet quest, and integration with Devious Devices, Unforgiving Devices, Acheron, Better Vampires, and SlaveTats.

What's New in Version 1.8.1

Spoiler
  • submissive pet quest is easier to complete, mistress can gave tasks once a day, and you can ask the mistress to satisfy her
  • submissive rank advances faster if wearing bondage
  • integration with Acheron and Follower Slavery Mod. Followers have a chance of being enslaved if you are far away from them and they are in defeat. This scenario mostly occurs if you run away from battle and leave your defeated followers behind.

What's New in Version 1.8

Spoiler
  • integration with Unforgiving Devices, if you have Unforgiving Devices installed, you can install the Submissive Pet addon for a more challenging experience, available in the download section. This addon is optional. It requires the main file, version 1.8, unforgiving devices, and open animation replacer. If you install it, the mistress will equip a pet collar on your PC, make you crawl, and have additional dialogue.
  • integration with Acheron and Simple Assault, if player is vampire and uses simple assault to a have sex with an NPC, a vampire feeding sex animations plays and feeding occurs during the sex scene
  • integration with Better Vampires, if player is a vampire, vampire feeding sex animations will play in the club for the player in some scenes and Better Vampires will detect it as a vampire feed
  • integration with SlaveTats, if you have SlaveTats installed and you load the tattoos in its MCM, some girls in the club will have tattoos on their body, and it opens up dialogue where the mistress tattoos your PC
  • fixed a bug causing the submissive pet quest not being able to proceed to stage 8
  • getting spanked by Ayla or other club members increases submissiveness
  • reading books such as "Excitement of Fear" in the club for the first time increases submissiveness
  • female player will unequip club heels if having sex outside the club

Description:

The mod features three core parts:

1. new location, Circle of Lust, a bondage sex club in Solitude, a place to have sex and relax. The entrance to the club is next to Angeline's Aromatics.

2. new powers of lust gained by completing the main quest. There is no requirement to complete the main quest if you don't want these powers.
3. nerfed followers, follower death and unconsciousness, so that playing with new powers doesn't make the game easy and boring.

Besides sex in the club, The Circle of Lust was designed for a playthrough where you either use this mod just to have sex in the club, or you complete the main quest and gain new powers, so your character becomes stronger, while your followers are nerfed.  For game balance, I would recommend having 3 or 4 followers, and configuring the MCM so they can die in battle or become unconscious. In this regard, there are two settings in the Circle of Lust MCM: unconscious chance and death chance. There is no requirement to to nerf followers and let them die. It can be set to a chance of zero so it is disabled if you don't want it. Otherwise, you can use the resurrect spell, that you can buy from the mistress, to revive them in the Circle of Lust when they do die or become unconscious. Followers will lose a small amount of health permanently and will need time to heal. If you have defeat installed or other death alternative mods, you should set unconscious chance to zero so it never happens. Death chance can still be used, since it should not conflict if a follower is dead. Read the description on nexus, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/102734 for further information or if you want to further increase the game difficulty.

Initially, Circle of Lust was designed for a female player, but can also be played with a male player character with a few differences. Read the description on nexus if you are playing as a male character.

When you leave the club, the club door remains closed for a minute or two, so that club scripts can finish before you re-enter. Similarly the door remains closed for a minute or so when you enter. Talk to the mistress or the bartender to get more details. I recommend to play it as a female player for the best experience. If you complete the main quest, press L to use the power of lust, or set your own shortcut key in the MCM.

Make sure you run FNIS after installing, and that you do not enter the club before you enable SexLab and register Billyy's SLAL animations and also register Circle of Lust SLAL animations.

Circle of Lust is a large mod, too big to be hosted on LoversLab. The download link actually contains a text file with a link to download the mod from Mega.

Required Mods:

The following mods are required, in order for the club to function:

Framework:

-----------------------------------

SexLab

OSL Aroused or SexLab Aroused

Schlongs of Skyrim or any other male body/genitalia mod

PapyrusUtil SE

Animations:

Billyy's SLAL Animations

NPC assets:

The Eyes Of Beauty SSE

KS Hairdos SSE

Heels Sound

DX Fetish Fashion Volume 1

DX Fetish Fashion Volume 2

DX Azur Lane St. Louis

Required Mods for Submissive Pet Addon:

The Circle Of Lust (main file, version 1.8 or greater)

Complementary Mods:

I would recommend installing Devious Devices so the mistress can equip the devices on your female character if you disobey her or she feels like it. SexLab Separate Orgasms are also highly recommended, because club reputation is calculated based on sexual performance in the club, that depends on SLSO. Also, heels fix and additional animations would be a great addition to the sex scenes in the club. The following mods will enhance the club experience, but are not required:

NPC assets:

Devious Devices

SlaveTats

SexLab Separate Orgasm SE

Heels Fix:

Regalia of the Scorned

Elven Lake

Animations:

Anub's Animation Dump (REBORN)

Sir Nibbles Anim Pack SE

FlufyFox SLAL

Bug Fixes:

Animation Queue Fix

Actor Limit Fix

Gameplay:

Statues:

NSFW Statues AIO

or

Sexy Statues

Incompatible Mods:

Spectator Crowds

It doesn't break anything, but looks weird when a bunch of NPCs gather around the sex scene in the sex club. If using this mod you can configure it to gather crowds only when your character has sex with hostiles.

Dark Desires Club

Some NPCs have been ported from my older mod, Dark Desires Club. There is no conflict between the two, but since some NPCs are the same, the conflict is in immersion. 

The New Gentleman

Male body changes in this mod cause a CTD when installed with The Circle of Lust

OBody

Circle of Lust NPCs use their own body. OBody can be used only if it is configured to blacklist Circle of Lust NPCs from being touched by OBody.

Credits:

Billyy, Anub, and Gunslicer for sex poses and animations.
DeserterX, hwybee4996, Ghaan, JennyPennyJelapeni, spaz490, Arsenic, PredatorRJ and ShinglesCat for sexy clothing.
Acro748, Shiva182, Shaysjhyar, Lamenthia and koiwe for presets and body textures.
ralfetas for panties.
Vanderol and ItsLyru for tattoos.
fattyzhouse for cannabis.
Frankfranky for heels.
t.ara for bondage furniture.
Cirena and Mharlek1 for clutter and decor.
EnaiSiaion for spells and effects.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Billyy's SLAL Animations, PapyrusUtil SE, + more
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

OK, I must have missed a memo stating that links to other hosting services can't be used on LL or something. I attempted to download this 4 times, and only got the 73byte txt file, before I decided to look at the file and saw the download info.  a mention of that on the file page could be useful.

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

How important is Furniutre Framework?

It is sadly not compatabile with Sexlab P+

Well, I used the furniture framework to label the sex locations, such as walls, tables, chairs and beds. Without it, well, I could use regular markers instead of furniture sex markers but I am not sure if that would align. It would require testing. Why isn't SexLab p+ compatible with these markers?

37 minutes ago, darksong said:

OK, I must have missed a memo stating that links to other hosting services can't be used on LL or something. I attempted to download this 4 times, and only got the 73byte txt file, before I decided to look at the file and saw the download info.  a mention of that on the file page could be useful.

Right, I will mention it.

I tried this mod. That's really good. Some places might be a little too dark (I dont use any ENB, so with it it will be absolute darkness in some places). But it's minor issue. Overall it's great. I was looking for something like this. There was some little club in DD Cursed loot, but it was always broken after 1-2 visiting. Thank you for your work. Looking for updates if you planing some. 

And one little suggestion. Your club "Mistress" is overpowered. She can delete any DD device even high security one. It would be great if she only can unlock something simple or what she can put on you herself. But situation when some women unlocking Queen Sarah Chastity Gear (which wasn't ever unlocked by whole life of Sarah by most famous magicians) is rediciolous.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, arthurioBoomer said:

And one little suggestion. Your club "Mistress" is overpowered. She can delete any DD device even high security one. It would be great if she only can unlock something simple or what she can put on you herself. But situation when some women unlocking Queen Sarah Chastity Gear (which wasn't ever unlocked by whole life of Sarah by most famous magicians) is rediciolous.

Oh yeah, I see it in the code. I should have set genericonly to true when she removes devious bondage. I can fix it so when she attempts to remove non generic, she fails. I am not sure if she should be able and willing to remove everything or not. I got a gag in a playthrough and she saved me. Well maybe I could remove her ability to remove chastity belts. She would never put on one. I would bundle it with some other fixes if people report any other issues. 

Edited by darkdesires04

The mod seems to duplicate a lot of items from the mods that it requires, and those duplicates don't seem to respect any bodysliding that's been done.

Additionally, several items appear to be missing textures. I first noticed it on the Vampire Robes the mod uses, and after going through the armors added by the mod, the succubus amulet is also missing textures, and the Black Rose - Boots Short is missing texture on its 3d inventory item display as well

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, raksiois said:

I discovered that Skyblivion's Akaviri Warblade weapon mod causes meshes inside club to be missing and npc  and objects are floating. Maybe this information will help someone who encountered the problem of missing meshes. Link to the mod:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/85719?tab=files

ScreenShot0.png

Finally someone found the root cause of this problem that some users were reporting. Thanks for discovering it. Yes, that mod is incompatible with this club because it alters the sky haven temple layout, which the club uses. Well, I am uploading version 1.6.2 which fixes this issue, so now it will be compatible.

Edited by darkdesires04
6 hours ago, altsforeveryone said:

The mod seems to duplicate a lot of items from the mods that it requires, and those duplicates don't seem to respect any bodysliding that's been done.

Additionally, several items appear to be missing textures. I first noticed it on the Vampire Robes the mod uses, and after going through the armors added by the mod, the succubus amulet is also missing textures, and the Black Rose - Boots Short is missing texture on its 3d inventory item display as well

Those are not duplicates. Some girls in the club use their own bodies and armor meshes are already prebuilt for them specifically. So yes, there is no bodyslide for them just like in the Wench Yuriana and Misty Sky mods. I can check the missing textures.

5 hours ago, tvRoosey said:

Is there a list of the powers we get from the main quest and how it affects player combat?

There is no list. Basically having lust heals your character if he or she is hurt, and for each time it heals, lust is spent. Other than that, your character can wear armor that spends lust when it provides a beneficial effect.

8 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi I just download this mod and try to play. I got instant CTD after the game is launch. I have checked with LOOT, SSEEdit and run the Nemesis. No indication of any errors on those. Please check the attached files of crash log. 

crash-2024-03-17-02-35-32.log 36.51 kB · 0 downloads CrashLogger.log 48.92 kB · 0 downloads

I checked it. Doesn't help much but I know that over 90% of these crashes happen because you don't have a required mod or you have a wrong version of the required mods. Basically PapyrusUtils, The Eyes of Beauty and KSS hairdos. Also, this version of the club uses FNIS, not Nemesis. I am not sure if it would work with Nemesis, but if SexLab works with Nemesis so should the club.

2 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

Also, this version of the club uses FNIS, not Nemesis. I am not sure if it would work with Nemesis, but if SexLab works with Nemesis so should the club.

I tried it with Nemesis. Animations seem to work fine with it.