darkdesires04 Posted Saturday at 04:09 PM Author Posted Saturday at 04:09 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, Miauzi said: Dear mod author, First of all, thank you for this wonderful mod and your tireless work on it. I installed and tested version 2.1 about a week ago... I use SexLab as the framework. What really bothers me is that my character gets "dragged" into sex scenes without any dialogue options—notifications keep popping up (e.g., "NPC XYZ cannot resist your naked body..."). If this happened only occasionally, I could deal with it... but even with version 2.2, which I installed last night, I can't walk more than five meters through the club without getting "screwed." There has to be a way to turn this off—otherwise, I can't get to the important NPCs (like the "Mistress"). --- And now for the explanation: Another mod threw a wrench in the works here—"Devious Curses"—which is the source of these sexual interactions, as well as the equipping of bondage gear and the branding of various tattoos. - Oh my god... actually, the two mods go really well together—but "Devious Curses" requires some time-consuming configuration right after character creation. My character started directly in the club via "Alternative Start," and I got the impression that *all* the club patrons wanted to take advantage of the "fresh meat." - In any case, the "reputation" and "submissiveness" rankings shot up very quickly... which is great for testing purposes! --- The new quest involving the "dreams" is very interesting and leads to a decision at one point—one that the player must make: Reveal hidden contents Do I accept the succubus's "gift" and gain new powers or abilities... or do I reject it—only for that to lead to a fierce battle? I've tried both options—one completes the quest when I report back to the "Mistress" that it's done... but with the other, I'm not really sure how to use it. Reveal hidden contents During the initiation, I was able to see how magic and "ability" were drained from my sex partner, "Clove"—but this no longer happened after returning to the club (and engaging in sexual interactions with the guests). When you essentially become an "auxiliary succubus" (or so it seems to me), you still gain powers that are immense for a mortal (regardless of whether you’ve since become a vampire)... that practically cries out for a "divine balancing act"—and from a role-playing perspective, the "bimbofication" of the character is the ideal complement. 😗 Thanks, for the feedback. Yes, so "NPC XYZ cannot resist your naked body..." is from Devious Curses. I only played the quest a couple of times myself. There are actually 3 possible endings to this quest. Spoiler The third ending happens if you go to the Succubus Lair once, take the power and never come back, but keep on playing and having sex with NPCs for many game days afterwards. I guess the succubus ending could be tweaked to also lead to some sort of bimbofication, but I am not sure players would like it. Is this what you are suggesting? Edited Saturday at 04:21 PM by darkdesires04
Miauzi Posted Saturday at 05:37 PM Posted Saturday at 05:37 PM Vor 53 Minuten schrieb darkdesires04: Danke für das Feedback. Ja, die Aussage „ NPC XYZ kann deinem nackten Körper nicht widerstehen…“ stammt aus „Devious Curses“. Ich habe die Quest selbst nur ein paar Mal gespielt. Es gibt tatsächlich drei mögliche Enden. Inhalt ausblenden Das dritte Ende tritt ein, wenn man einmal in die Succubus-Höhle geht, die Macht an sich nimmt und nie wieder zurückkehrt, aber danach noch viele Spieltage weiterspielt und mit NPCs Sex hat. Ich vermute, das Succubus-Ende könnte so angepasst werden, dass es auch zu einer Art Bimbofizierung führt, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das den Spielern gefallen würde. Meinst du so etwas? As a player, I can still trigger the "bimbofication" myself (in BoS)—after all, it's my roleplay. But you've actually built something into the MCM yourself—the "bimbo corruption." It can be configured (individually by the player) for "normal" sexual acts, but this could be expanded upon in the context of this quest. I could envision a second, significantly higher (and adjustable) corruption contribution for this—meaning you progress much faster through the individual Bimbo phases... when using Hardcore Mode (in *Bimbos of Skyrim*), combat-capable followers (which your mod includes) are absolutely essential. Spoiler Do I understand this correctly? Does this succubus effect (i.e., the additional drain resulting from the power gained) occur exclusively inside this cave? So, I would have to return here with my victims every time? Either with new victims or the "old" ones, subject to a cooldown? Or does it work outside the cave as well—but only with new companions? So, how do you envision the second solution to this quest? I’d like to give it a try. Since quite a bit revolves around dreams... do those dream notifications still appear? --- I once refused to obey the "Mistress," too—and *snap*, I was in the dungeon. So, these boxes really are... something for "very disobedient girls" *hahaha* How is this supposed to work? ... A punishment with a time limit? --- The new Invicta set is currently only available for UNP bodies—but the earrings alone are so incredibly stylish... and they fit CBBE bodies, too.
adragtobearound Posted Sunday at 01:53 AM Posted Sunday at 01:53 AM PG patcher says this: [2026-10-03 20:27:19.335] [warning] Weight slider enabled but mesh name doesn't end with _0.nif or _1.nif: DarkDesiresCircleOfLust.esp / 5BCD4C [2026-10-03 20:27:19.335] [warning] Weight slider enabled but mesh name doesn't end with _0.nif or _1.nif: DarkDesiresCircleOfLust.esp / 5BCD4D [2026-10-03 20:27:19.335] [warning] Weight slider enabled but mesh name doesn't end with _0.nif or _1.nif: DarkDesiresCircleOfLust.esp / 5BCD4E [2026-10-03 20:27:19.335] [warning] Weight slider enabled but mesh name doesn't end with _0.nif or _1.nif: DarkDesiresCircleOfLust.esp / 5BCD4F
adragtobearound Posted Sunday at 01:55 AM Posted Sunday at 01:55 AM Please provide something other than a mega download. Mine does not work under any circumstance it just gets stuck decrypting at 1%
darkdesires04 Posted Sunday at 09:17 AM Author Posted Sunday at 09:17 AM 7 hours ago, adragtobearound said: Please provide something other than a mega download. Mine does not work under any circumstance it just gets stuck decrypting at 1% I can't do it right now, but did you try other browsers like Edge, or just get the MEGA app.
adragtobearound Posted Sunday at 08:53 PM Posted Sunday at 08:53 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: I can't do it right now, but did you try other browsers like Edge, or just get the MEGA app. yea the mega app worked, thanks. any clue about the pgpatcher errors i mentioned just above? if needed, dyndolod error log may have more info, and I can check! Edited Sunday at 08:53 PM by adragtobearound
darkdesires04 Posted Monday at 12:24 AM Author Posted Monday at 12:24 AM (edited) 3 hours ago, adragtobearound said: yea the mega app worked, thanks. any clue about the pgpatcher errors i mentioned just above? if needed, dyndolod error log may have more info, and I can check! I don't see those errors. So it seems I named the files of a few heels wrong in the meshes\ddlust\heels folder. Forgot to add _0.nif at the end, but it won't break anything. Those are for heels worn in sex scene. They might be slightly off around ankles because of the file names, but that's it, although I never noticed it. I can upload the fixed version of the DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2Meshes.zip file to download in the next release, once I get more bugs reported and fixed. Edited Monday at 12:33 AM by darkdesires04 1
adragtobearound Posted Monday at 02:08 AM Posted Monday at 02:08 AM 1 hour ago, darkdesires04 said: I don't see those errors. So it seems I named the files of a few heels wrong in the meshes\ddlust\heels folder. Forgot to add _0.nif at the end, but it won't break anything. Those are for heels worn in sex scene. They might be slightly off around ankles because of the file names, but that's it, although I never noticed it. I can upload the fixed version of the DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2Meshes.zip file to download in the next release, once I get more bugs reported and fixed. If you don't see them on ur end, could it be that bodyslide named its output files wrong?
chatthe55 Posted Monday at 05:07 AM Posted Monday at 05:07 AM Hello, I don't have any issues with the solo scenes—they work perfectly. However, during a dialogue where you have to go to a private location, the partner doesn't follow me, and the animation doesn't start. I'm playing with OSTIM. Thanks for your help. And at the beginning, when the master asks you to masturbate in the purple circle, after the opening scenes, what should you do?
darkdesires04 Posted Monday at 09:29 AM Author Posted Monday at 09:29 AM (edited) 4 hours ago, chatthe55 said: Hello, I don't have any issues with the solo scenes—they work perfectly. However, during a dialogue where you have to go to a private location, the partner doesn't follow me, and the animation doesn't start. I'm playing with OSTIM. Thanks for your help. And at the beginning, when the master asks you to masturbate in the purple circle, after the opening scenes, what should you do? I am also playing with OStim, and if you see those error something is really wrong. The scripts are not running. Unfortunately you have to restart the game. I would recommend setting it up same as me, so follow these steps: 1. Use alternate start. Download the addon to start the game directly in the Circle of Lust after talking to the statue. 2. Download SexLab, Devious Devices and Submissive Pet addon, and install them, although you are still using OStim. 3. Run Pandora and BodySlide. 4. Start a new game 5. In the prison cell, make sure that you wait in the cell before talking to the statue, and run MCM recorder or MCM Memory 6. Open the MCM, while in the cell. Make sure the Circle of Lust MCM is available if you click on it. Select to use "OStim" in the MCM. 7. Check Devious Devices MCM. If it is not available, save the game while in the cell, and load the same game and check again. The MCM options should be available and clickable, otherwise nothing will work. 8. Configure the OStim MCM. Uncheck "Intended gender only" under Gender Roles, and uncheck "Disable Scaling" , and uncheck "Fade out on intro/outro". 9. Talk to the statue, and use the bed to start in the Circle of Lust. If the first scene plays, then you are fine, and everything else should work. If the scene doesn't play double check the requirements and start over. Maybe turn on logging to see what the logs say, in that case. Edited Monday at 09:40 AM by darkdesires04 1
chatthe55 Posted Monday at 10:04 AM Posted Monday at 10:04 AM 35 minutes ago, darkdesires04 said: I am also playing with OStim, and if you see those error something is really wrong. The scripts are not running. Unfortunately you have to restart the game. I would recommend setting it up same as me, so follow these steps: 1. Use alternate start. Download the addon to start the game directly in the Circle of Lust after talking to the statue. 2. Download SexLab, Devious Devices and Submissive Pet addon, and install them, although you are still using OStim. 3. Run Pandora and BodySlide. 4. Start a new game 5. In the prison cell, make sure that you wait in the cell before talking to the statue, and run MCM recorder or MCM Memory 6. Open the MCM, while in the cell. Make sure the Circle of Lust MCM is available if you click on it. Select to use "OStim" in the MCM. 7. Check Devious Devices MCM. If it is not available, save the game while in the cell, and load the same game and check again. The MCM options should be available and clickable, otherwise nothing will work. 8. Configure the OStim MCM. Uncheck "Intended gender only" under Gender Roles, and uncheck "Disable Scaling" , and uncheck "Fade out on intro/outro". 9. Talk to the statue, and use the bed to start in the Circle of Lust. If the first scene plays, then you are fine, and everything else should work. If the scene doesn't play double check the requirements and start over. Maybe turn on logging to see what the logs say, in that case. Thank you, but “Devious Device” isn't compatible with the latest version of the game.
darkdesires04 Posted Monday at 10:08 AM Author Posted Monday at 10:08 AM 7 hours ago, adragtobearound said: If you don't see them on ur end, could it be that bodyslide named its output files wrong? It's not bodyslide. I named the files wrong. You don't need to fix it. The game will work just fine. It's been like this since forever actually, version 1.0. If you still want to fix here's a patch. Delete the heels folder in meshes and the DarkDesiresCircleOfLust.esp file and replace them with the patch. DarkDesiresCircleOfLustV2.2Patch1.zip
darkdesires04 Posted Monday at 10:14 AM Author Posted Monday at 10:14 AM (edited) 18 minutes ago, chatthe55 said: Thank you, but “Devious Device” isn't compatible with the latest version of the game. You would have to downgrade to 1.6.1170. Generally I never upgrade to the newest unless it's at least 3 months old and all the mods have upgraded. Otherwise, you have to play without Devious Devices which would mean you are missing out on content. Even those mods that do support the newest version of the game might still be unstable, because it just got out recently. To disable automatic updates in the future, do the following: Disable Automatic Updates: In Steam, go to Skyrim's Properties > Updates, and change automatic updates to "Only update this game when I launch it." Never Launch via Steam: Always launch your game through Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) or Vortex using the SKSE loader executable, which bypasses the Steam launcher entirely. Edited Monday at 10:24 AM by darkdesires04
MMn3e Posted Monday at 02:11 PM Posted Monday at 02:11 PM Hello, darkdesires04 When I install DDCLAddArmorV1.1.zip game crash right after start with next log. Is it possible to enable some logging to find a problem for me on my PC? Thanks in advance. crash-2026-10-05-15-44-25.log
Dondersteen Posted Monday at 02:34 PM Posted Monday at 02:34 PM 23 minutes ago, MMn3e said: Hello, darkdesires04 When I install DDCLAddArmorV1.1.zip game crash right after start with next log. Is it possible to enable some logging to find a problem for me on my PC? Thanks in advance. crash-2026-10-05-15-44-25.log 22.82 kB · 0 downloads you need B.E.E.S.
Miauzi Posted Monday at 03:08 PM Posted Monday at 03:08 PM Vor 33 Minuten sagte Dondersteen: Du brauchst Bienen https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441?tab=files
MMn3e Posted Monday at 04:05 PM Posted Monday at 04:05 PM 1 hour ago, Dondersteen said: you need B.E.E.S. I have it
hxjaid78 Posted Monday at 04:22 PM Posted Monday at 04:22 PM hi, this have some quests? or only roleplay?
darkdesires04 Posted Monday at 08:02 PM Author Posted Monday at 08:02 PM 3 hours ago, hxjaid78 said: hi, this have some quests? or only roleplay? It has a few quests...
darkdesires04 Posted Monday at 08:04 PM Author Posted Monday at 08:04 PM (edited) 5 hours ago, MMn3e said: Hello, darkdesires04 When I install DDCLAddArmorV1.1.zip game crash right after start with next log. Is it possible to enable some logging to find a problem for me on my PC? Thanks in advance. crash-2026-10-05-15-44-25.log 22.82 kB · 1 download I can't tell anything from the log. I use Crash Logger SSE. But if you can't get it to work, you don't have to install DDCLAddArmor to play mod. It's just for clothes in the club, nothing more. Edited Monday at 08:06 PM by darkdesires04 1
StuffedNinga Posted Monday at 10:57 PM Posted Monday at 10:57 PM Hello, just curious, what exactly does the "power of lust" entail? I'm looking for a succubus mod that adds mechanical benefits to having sex but I'm on VR and all the functionally working succubus mods don't seem to have a lot of balance, so you can get exceptionally powerful having sex. How do the lust powers work in this mod? I'm hoping for interesting benefits that don't break the balance of the game.
Miauzi Posted Monday at 11:20 PM Posted Monday at 11:20 PM Vor 12 Minuten schrieb StuffedNinga: Hallo, ich bin neugierig: Was genau beinhaltet die „Macht der Lust“? Ich suche eine Sukkubus-Mod, die dem Sex mechanische Vorteile verleiht, aber ich spiele in VR und alle funktionierenden Sukkubus-Mods scheinen nicht besonders gut ausbalanciert zu sein, sodass man beim Sex extrem mächtig werden kann. Wie funktionieren die Lustkräfte in dieser Mod? Ich hoffe auf interessante Vorteile, die das Spielgleichgewicht nicht zerstören. You can play as a succubus in this club—but only in "non-lethal drain" mode. As a player, you act as an erotic "service provider"—satisfying the club guests' needs (essentially a BDSM prostitute). The unique aspect is your "freelance" status: you aren't enslaved and are free to come and go from the club as you please—provided you've passed the "initiation test." Your "Lust Power" is charged up through sexual acts within the club—and it aids you in your adventures *outside* the club! The club sells equipment (weapons, armor, etc.) that requires "Lust Power" to use... and some of these items work only for vampires. (So, as a player, you might consider transforming into a vampire while inside the club... where you can, of course, satisfy your "blood hunger"!) By the way, every player defines "game balance" differently—so ultimately, you have to try it out for yourself! Oh, right—was there something else about the "succubus" aspect? There’s a new quest—it likely revolves around powers linked to the term "succubus"... but I still don't know exactly how this "ability" is supposed to work in the game (I'm waiting for a reply from the mod author about that).
MMn3e Posted yesterday at 06:19 AM Posted yesterday at 06:19 AM 10 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: I can't tell anything from the log. I use Crash Logger SSE. But if you can't get it to work, you don't have to install DDCLAddArmor to play mod. It's just for clothes in the club, nothing more. thanks a lot.
darkdesires04 Posted yesterday at 10:50 AM Author Posted yesterday at 10:50 AM 11 hours ago, Miauzi said: You can play as a succubus in this club—but only in "non-lethal drain" mode. As a player, you act as an erotic "service provider"—satisfying the club guests' needs (essentially a BDSM prostitute). The unique aspect is your "freelance" status: you aren't enslaved and are free to come and go from the club as you please—provided you've passed the "initiation test." Your "Lust Power" is charged up through sexual acts within the club—and it aids you in your adventures *outside* the club! The club sells equipment (weapons, armor, etc.) that requires "Lust Power" to use... and some of these items work only for vampires. (So, as a player, you might consider transforming into a vampire while inside the club... where you can, of course, satisfy your "blood hunger"!) By the way, every player defines "game balance" differently—so ultimately, you have to try it out for yourself! Oh, right—was there something else about the "succubus" aspect? There’s a new quest—it likely revolves around powers linked to the term "succubus"... but I still don't know exactly how this "ability" is supposed to work in the game (I'm waiting for a reply from the mod author about that). In the new quest you talk to a succubus to acquire an ability that drains sex partners of their skills and improves the skills of the player, during sex.
Miauzi Posted yesterday at 11:15 AM Posted yesterday at 11:15 AM Vor 16 Minuten schrieb darkdesires04: In der neuen Quest sprichst du mit einem Sukkubus, um eine Fähigkeit zu erlangen, die den Sexualpartnern ihre Fähigkeiten raubt und die Fähigkeiten des Spielers während des Geschlechtsverkehrs verbessert. I understood that part, and I had progressed the quest that far. However, the "stealing" only worked during the ritual in the succubus's lair... all other sexual interactions (especially in the club) took place without this "theft" occurring. That’s why it wasn't (or rather, isn't) clear to me where exactly the "theft" is supposed to work... especially since you yourself had mentioned returning to the lair. ?? Since my character became a vampire before even entering the hideout—having accepted the "Mistress's" tempting offer—I don't know if it causes complications to feed on "cum" instead of "blood" (after all, you recommended those mods yourself to complement the vampire gameplay). Or is there a cooldown for this "drain" ability? For further testing, I might need to enable "SexLab EagerNPC," which gives me more sexual interactions outside the club.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now