Making a new topic, the last one was pretty long.

We are still recruiting, mainly looking for:
Ā 

• Riggers - Rigging models for Palworld.
  • Animators - Making custom animations for Pals, from basic reworks such as animations for Pals that were feral and now anthro, to sex animations for Sugar Cake.
  • Scripters - Making custom scripts for the game such as new genders that work alongside new genders, new objects in game and more.

We will continue to post our updates to this topic as we go!~<3

Edited by Zeta Zeraora

ANUBIS UPDATE

Feral bits - This adds teats and a spade vagina to Anubis.

Not my thing but there's someone who likes this stuff.

This is just an example of what people can vote on for us to add into the mod as a variant for body types, genitals, ect.

Anubis Female Model Spade Pussy and Teats.png

Anubis Female Model Spade Pussy Open.png

42 minutes ago, Zeta Zeraora said:

ANUBIS UPDATE

Feral bits - This adds teats and a spade vagina to Anubis.

Not my thing but there's someone who likes this stuff.

This is just an example of what people can vote on for us to add into the mod as a variant for body types, genitals, ect.

Anubis Female Model Spade Pussy and Teats.png

Anubis Female Model Spade Pussy Open.png

Ā šŸ‘€ Yo!! yes!!!šŸ˜

1 hour ago, Innersight said:

It's exciting seeing WIPs of more in processing. I'm still itching to get the actual mods.

Ā 

Also what does "PGRF" stand for? I'm not sure if it was mentioned.

PGRF stands for Pal Genetic Research Facility

14 hours ago, Zeta Zeraora said:

LYLEEN DEBUTE

Another WIP from our amazing Zenta

Ā 

Lyleen WIP.png

this is the stuff sex mods should be made for, genuinely surprised nothings popped up yet considering how much pal pervs there are. i genuinely wanna see her slamming up and down that player models dick right now lol

3 hours ago, Jamesflaaa111 said:

i've seen this and have it installed, does not work on steam deck. also doesnt have animations for pals(yet). basically nothing is properly implemented like... at all yet in general for that one

It's the basic framework mostly, we are playing with it ourselves to make our own animations~

17 hours ago, Madness1 said:

question, do we have an eta of when there will be a file for this mod?

Ā 

No current ETA, our team do have their private lives so we work on stuff when we can, Lucario Anubis should be rolling out soonish.

15 hours ago, Jamesflaaa111 said:

i've seen this and have it installed, does not work on steam deck. also doesnt have animations for pals(yet). basically nothing is properly implemented like... at all yet in general for that one

You installed it wrong, it works fine.

20240318_164930.jpg

6 hours ago, aisareteinai said:

You installed it wrong, it works fine.

20240318_164930.jpg

i thought i installed it properly. doesnt work on my steam deck even though every other mod i've installed does. including snfw models and the nude character models. if you could show me the areas you have it installed maybe that might help trouble solve though, i could use the assistance. i want it working so bad

Edited by Jamesflaaa111
9 hours ago, Jamesflaaa111 said:

i thought i installed it properly. doesnt work on my steam deck even though every other mod i've installed does. including snfw models and the nude character models. if you could show me the areas you have it installed maybe that might help trouble solve though, i could use the assistance. i want it working so bad

Does steamdeck run UE? If you want sugarcake to work then you need Unreal Engine 4Ā 

i have some ideas i want to share for future mods, something to keep in mind.

1. make all friendly npc into female, and change the dialogues, like instead pals eating people, they fucked people and kidnaps them, dragging them into the dungeons.

they have ragged clothes or naked like the pals tried to mate them by force or escaped captivity.

2. you can breed pals with npc female and player.

3. instead petting, player must jerk pals for relief, if neglected, sanity will lower and it will lead to rape the player.

4. restless nights: if player sleep next to pals, they will do some advances.

5. instead the player dying, it gets knocked down and get raped before respawn.

6. pregnancy and belly growth.

7. female npcs work at the ranch provide milk, also a way to change the clothing for npcs.