14 hours ago, Encon4 said:

i have some ideas i want to share for future mods, something to keep in mind.

1. make all friendly npc into female, and change the dialogues, like instead pals eating people, they fucked people and kidnaps them, dragging them into the dungeons.

they have ragged clothes or naked like the pals tried to mate them by force or escaped captivity.

2. you can breed pals with npc female and player.

3. instead petting, player must jerk pals for relief, if neglected, sanity will lower and it will lead to rape the player.

4. restless nights: if player sleep next to pals, they will do some advances.

5. instead the player dying, it gets knocked down and get raped before respawn.

6. pregnancy and belly growth.

7. female npcs work at the ranch provide milk, also a way to change the clothing for npcs.

Some of that might need a lot of work to be done and might not be something soon since game is still in early access (I do not know modding so take it with a truck load of salt though)

On 3/16/2024 at 7:09 AM, Zeta Zeraora said:

LYLEEN DEBUTE

Another WIP from our amazing Zenta

Lyleen WIP.png

Is there any news on this mod's progress?, I have to admit this is probably my most awaited one hands down @Zeta Zeraora

On 3/26/2024 at 10:59 AM, Encon4 said:

i have some ideas i want to share for future mods, something to keep in mind.

1. make all friendly npc into female, and change the dialogues, like instead pals eating people, they fucked people and kidnaps them, dragging them into the dungeons.

they have ragged clothes or naked like the pals tried to mate them by force or escaped captivity.

2. you can breed pals with npc female and player.

3. instead petting, player must jerk pals for relief, if neglected, sanity will lower and it will lead to rape the player.

4. restless nights: if player sleep next to pals, they will do some advances.

5. instead the player dying, it gets knocked down and get raped before respawn.

6. pregnancy and belly growth.

7. female npcs work at the ranch provide milk, also a way to change the clothing for npcs.

(replying and not in order)

Maybe not the all the friendly NPCs into females, some people may still want males.

We've talked about NPCs being used and even a furry overhaul for NPCs and players.

We've talked about actions along with petting that use SugarCake and their arousal system for masturbation, foreplay and sex with Pals or Pal on Pal.

The sleep advances is a good idea.

We've talked about pregnancy between Pals, Player x Pals, Player x NPC, ect.

Rape bad endings have been mulled over a bit.

Milking, cum and milk, is an idea with custom base objects we've had, as well as BDSM bondage rigs, glory holes, glory boxes, all that good stuff, where you can assign Pals or NPCs directly from your box like the viewing cage so they don't take up work space in your camp.

These are all for later down the road, our main objective right now is models.~

On 3/27/2024 at 1:41 AM, mugijos said:

Some of that might need a lot of work to be done and might not be something soon since game is still in early access (I do not know modding so take it with a truck load of salt though)

Is there any news on this mod's progress?, I have to admit this is probably my most awaited one hands down @Zeta Zeraora

Things are a bit slow at the moment, some of our team is away from home for a while, work, personal or other reasons.

We are about to finish Anubis soon if all goes well.

5 minutes ago, Zeta Zeraora said:

WIXEN DEBUTE

Still working on the clothed female.

The eye brows were made red like the fur, I forgot to screen shot them after.

Thumb claw was moved to add beans as seen on the clothed male.

Wixen Male Naked No Fluff WIP.png

Wixen Male Naked Fluff WIP.png

Wixen Male Clothed WIP.png

Wixen Female Naked No Fluff WIP.png

Wixen Female Naked Fluff WIP.png

In my haste I forgot to watermark these... you all know where these came from and they're not even done so I'm not too worried >>

10 hours ago, Torsten Torsten said:

Is this what i think it is?

I was wondering tho  since i also read that futas where planned, what type of Futa are "planned" full Package or rather in the Trans/Trap style?

Full package, dick and pussy

Lunaris may be an exception with the penis style one of our modelers went with, though you could always fuck the slit? o3o ideas, ideas, ideas

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 1:52 AM, sp198 said:

Is there any other way to follow the update ?

Yes and no, you can go to top where it says you're following and select to send an e-mail to you everytime someone posts/replies in the thread, as for updates of the proyect themselves I don't know if @Zeta Zeraora have any social meadia or discord we can access.

On 4/11/2024 at 10:04 AM, ThatFennecGuy said:

Any updates on the models? They all look amazing and I can't wait to see them in my game when they're ready!

On 4/13/2024 at 12:52 AM, sp198 said:

Is there any other way to follow the update ?

15 hours ago, mugijos said:

Yes and no, you can go to top where it says you're following and select to send an e-mail to you everytime someone posts/replies in the thread, as for updates of the proyect themselves I don't know if @Zeta Zeraora have any social meadia or discord we can access.

Sorry for the pause, the team has been dealing with IRL issues the past few weeks, myself included, Zetter is working with other teams at the same time but has gotten back to work on our end, One of our concept artists is out of state for work and should be back soon. I am working on rebuilding my computer, almost finished, I should get the last parts I need this up-coming paycheck from work.

We have a few socials to follow, our Discord is locked behind Patreon and Subscribestar to deter trolls, cheapest options still get you in and you stay in even if you only pay once.

Our Twitter (I'm not calling it that other stupid name) is free but may lag behind on updates, not because of paywalls, I just honestly don't like twitter and forget about it sometimes.

Twitter: 

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/PalGeneticResearchFacility

Subscribestar: https://subscribestar.adult/pal-genetic-research-facility

• 3 weeks later...

I mean, instead of all these separate projects existing trying to create entire mod packs of Pals, wouldn't it just make more sense for everyone if modders just focused on making a specific model and just releasing those models themselves as they become available? That way, people who might like one artist's depiction of a Pal can use it with a completely different artist's Pal mod without the mods conflicting or not being a part of a specific project. Like I wouldn't be too thrilled about having to wait and pay for this entire project to be complete when all I really do want is the Lovander model. I'd rather just pay for that and be on my way.

Maybe I'm missing something and that's the actual plan, but from the different threads I read on here it seems like there are separate projects happening with no collaboration and no releases until there's a complete package. It just seems like an odd way to go about this when no other modding community I'm familiar with operates that way.