I can't get this version (and 0.114 in Discord) to work with VR. When I try and run Skyrim the SkyrimVR.exe will run but will never engage SteamVR or get to any loading screen. 

It doesn't get as far as engaging Papyrus logging although other logs in SKSE folder appear to be loading. 

I believe this uses an overlaymanager.dll and this appears to be loading (to some extent) attached. 

Has anyone else using VR managed to get this mod to work?

Also does this mod do anything with regards to configuring skyrim in anyway as this is the second time (after installing) it's trashed my VR build (luckily I created a second profile this time) - Post removing I'm getting as as as (see papyrus log) before CTD'ing..

OverlayManager.log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by jc321

Tried out 0.114 from Discord and the game crashes when attempting a new game or doing "coc unownedcell".  I'm still testing out a new load order, so I don't have any previous save games for it yet.  I'm running SE version 1.6.640.  Nothing I could decipher in trace seemed to point to overlaymanager.dll, but I can start new games and COC fine after removing it.  Had the same problem with 0.113 as well.

Turns out the issue was with Devious Devices NG 0.2.9.  After removing Fast Tats, the stack trace came thru cleanly indicating the DD DLL as the 1st DLL in the stack when the CTD happened.  Happened in the unownedcell.  There is a chest there with an amulet of Mara inside.  The CTD happened when taking the amulet from the chest.  After removing DD NG, I was able to reinstall Fast Tats and still remove the amulet without crashing.

If the nag screen from Acheron is to be completely trusted, I still have some issue with something.  The pop up implies my game is 1130 (running 640) and/or that I'm using Engine Fixes with the achievements override setting enabled (actually set false).  Any way to increase the verbosity or accuracy of the error or what shows in the acheron.log file?  It doesn't give any hint as to what is failing to load, so difficult to act on when everything else seems to be working...

2024-04-27-21-37-45.log

Edited by 4nk8r
correction