Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@ponzipyramid

I have a question, I would like to try your mod, but very strange, the OverlayManager.dll does not load (latest version, old versions I tried), error code 1114. but all my other DLL plugins load correctly, what's going on? I have SKYRIM SE 1.5.97 with the addressing library installed.

Are you sure you're on the latest version of SKSE for your game version (2.0.20)? There's confirmation it should work on 1.5.97 from three people earlier in the thread.

43 minutes ago, akockl2 said:

yeah, i'm on 4.19.14

Judging from some earlier posts, I'd double check there's nothing overwriting it (maybe try reinstalling?). I'm developing on 640 and have confirmed it works with a couple others. Are you getting any crash logs?

Edited by ponzipyramid
3 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Are you sure you're on the latest version of SKSE for your game version (2.0.20)? There's confirmation it should work on 1.5.97 from three people earlier in the thread.

Yes. skyrim se version 1.5.97 and skse64 version2.0.20.

Fast Tats 0.1.10

Consistent CTD pointing to the same address that sometimes happens when fast traveling.

CTD happens shortly after the loading screen is displayed, about the same amount of time it normally takes me for the loading screen when fast travelling.

This makes me think the crash happens right as loading is finished.

Crash logs from alternate crash loggers can be made, if they provide more needed information.

trainwreck - crash log

crash logger - crash log

OverlayManager.log

Edited by CheddarTrauma
Added Crash Logger crash log

Hello, I love your improvements, it reminded me a lot of the SLAVE TATS PARCH PERFORMASN by Sejra,

this day when updating to the .10v version I get this error in crash Unhandled exception

"EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF9E5D40EE4 OverlayManager.dll+0050EE4 mov rax, [rcx ] | ?Is3DLoaded@TESObjectREFR@RE@@QEBA_NXZ_50EE4)

I use skyrim version .640

15 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Judging from some earlier posts, I'd double check there's nothing overwriting it (maybe try reinstalling?). I'm developing on 640 and have confirmed it works with a couple others. Are you getting any crash logs?

i have Fast Tats overwriting Slavetats, but nothing else. i removed Fast Tats from my game mid play-through to see if regular Slavetats would make me crash, and it didn't, so the issue seems to be with something to do with Fast Tats

crash-2024-03-05-14-35-15.log

Edited by akockl2
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, akockl2 said:

i have Fast Tats overwriting Slavetats, but nothing else. i removed Fast Tats from my game mid play-through to see if regular Slavetats would make me crash, and it didn't, so the issue seems to be with something to do with Fast Tats

crash-2024-03-05-14-35-15.log 46.08 kB · 4 downloads

Can you send me your Racemenu DLL (Data/SKSE/Plugins/skee64.dll)?

Edited by ponzipyramid
37 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

0.1.12 should wrap up most of the remaining CTD/incompatibility issues pending confirmation from GOG users.

Just did a quick test on the GOG version and everything seems to be working.

Can apply through the MCM, and STA and SL Survival are still applying them through events.

This speed up is ludicrous. Again, thank you for your work.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, anon202269 said:

I come in peace, I installed the latest version of the Fast Tats v0.1.12 mod and once again I have a CBT, and 2 cbt at the same time, "I know what CBT is"

crash-2024-03-10-05-41-49.log 55.35 kB · 2 downloads crash-2024-03-10-05-41-50.log 757 B · 0 downloads

Can you post an OverlayManager.log as well? I'm not convinced these crash logs are pointing at the right thing. Is it consistent or does it occur randomly?

6 hours ago, Bobguy0 said:

Windows Defender giving a virus warning for this version for me.

Seems to be a general trend across the site (and even Nexus). https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/24c383625020197c7ba7be4c16bdb6bb73b147932636c3b35e844bd49e509a41

Edited by ponzipyramid
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, dimongrem said:

I can't select a tattoo in SlaveTats MCM. It remains [NO TATTOO] no matter what. When I remove your mod, everything works

Post a SKSE/OverlayManager.log.

Edited by ponzipyramid