SexLab Sex with Thieves

View File

Description:

I made this mod to fill in a gap that bothered me for some time now. With the different existing mods you can have sex with nearly everyone/thing, be enslaved or raped. But these random thief stick up´s are nearly not covered by any mod. Never is a thief interested in the player´s body.

I think it would be very convenient for the thief to rob and rape the young elf girl waking alone through the wilderness... and now he does ;)

This Mod changes the dialog of the generic thief encounter. The player has the new option to resolve the mugging with sex (i.e. being raped).

Additionally the former option to simply pay the thief 200 gold now also triggers an aggressive sex animation (if you submit, then completely).

The other options (intimidate, persuade, fight or being recognized as Thief Guild Member/Nightingale) still exist untouched.

Also if you are wrearing the Thief Guild/Nightingale armour the thieves still only help you.

Requirements:

SexLab Framework and its prerequisites.

Installation:

Backup your files and put the content of the Data folder of the Mod into your Skyrim\Data folder.

!Allow Overwrite!

OR

Use Nexus Mod Manager (highly recommended)

!Allow Overwrite!

Conflicts:

Very likely any other mod that alters the thief encounters.

Permission:

I included the source scripts in the download so anyone who want to use them can do so or any new modder can take a look how i did it (it´s very simple, but maybe good for getting started).

Credits:

Ashal for his awesome SexLab Framework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/06/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

I believe SexLab Solutions covers this I noticed it in the update log for that mod but I haven't encountered a thief since I installed the mod so I can't confirm this.

yes, sexlab solutions has that option but, at least for me, don´t do nothing :( i don´t know if the upload fix that bug

Ok, I checked it. SL Solutions has a very similar function. The main difference are that in Solutions the sex offer is dependant on the characters speechcraft and triggers a consensual sex animation, and my mod in either way results in a rape (or more precisely in an animation that is toggled as aggressive in the SexLab MCM).

I tried to load SexWithThieves after SL Solutions in the load order and it worked. The complete thief dialog was replaced by my mod and it worked fine.

You could give it a try ;)

Ok, I checked it. SL Solutions has a very similar function. The main difference are that in Solutions the sex offer is dependant on the characters speechcraft and triggers a consensual sex animation, and my mod in either way results in a rape (or more precisely in an animation that is toggled as aggressive in the SexLab MCM).

I tried to load SexWithThieves after SL Solutions in the load order and it worked. The complete thief dialog was replaced by my mod and it worked fine.

You could give it a try ;)

is good to know that =D i already download your mod, i want to wait to the this monday to play again skyrim whit all the new mods in this forum, thanks for your work :)

Quick question, I downloaded this mod, but want to test it out. Is there a way to do this?

When I "placeatme" a thief it doesn't start this dialogue, because it is probably the wrong thief in the encounter.

For a future release perhaps a MCM menu that allows you to tweak the theif random encounter rate? Makes sense to have more robberies in a war torn country like skyrim.

I encountered a thief and he just took 200g then ran off after saying the option along the lines of, "please don't! I'll do anything!"

Something must be interferring with the script. What other mods do you use? Could one change the thief script?

This is totally correct. The QF_WERJ02_000b8169.psc is the script for the thief encounter. I made changes to it so you have to replace it with my version. Otherwise the mod won´t work.

Awesome, thankyou. Was just wondering if it was a rogue script from a previous or currently installed mod. Will test it out ASAP. 

I am having the same issue, I select I will do anything (pay 200 gp) and I have nothing! Really! and neither gives this encounter, if I pay the 200gp he runs off and if I say I have nothing, he just turns around and walks away.

As far as I know I have nothing that interferes with the Thief scripts, any ideas?

I am having the same issue, I select I will do anything (pay 200 gp) and I have nothing! Really! and neither gives this encounter, if I pay the 200gp he runs off and if I say I have nothing, he just turns around and walks away.

As far as I know I have nothing that interferes with the Thief scripts, any ideas?

When I looked at it in TESedit its the option that reads, "I don't have anything on me" (third option) and you'll get a choice for them to take it out on your body.

When I looked at it in TESedit its the option that reads, "I don't have anything on me" (third option) and you'll get a choice for them to take it out on your body.

Thanks! I will check it out...however the OP says the 200gp response should also trigger an aggressive animation, so that might want to be looked at, unless I am doing something wrong.

Edit - Tried it,  I get the dialogue...If I can't take your gold I will take it out of your body...but he jus walks away. Same with the 200gp one, I get...You'll do anything? Mhhh...., but he just runs away with the gold.

I checked and moved the ESP higher and lower with no change and I checked and I have the script source file installed (there is no script file). I am not really sure what is blocking this but could it be another sexlab mod? I have sexlab, matchmater, Enchantress, Defeated, Random Sex, EstrusChaurus and ActorEvents, SexlabZzz, Dangerously Nude, Paycrime, Necro, Sexlab Util1...as far as I know I have no other mod that affects thieves in any way.

Cheers!

Hi, the new version is ready. I made some changes to the script in the attempt to make the mod more stable. The main script of the thief encounter is no more used, instead i gave the action two separate scripts to prevent collisions. I also tested the mod with the most commen sexlab mods and they all worked.

Make sure you deinstall the old version properly and restore the overwritten script before installing the new version!

Geetings :D