problem uploading a photo to the blog

7 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

Hi, I was trying to upload a photo to my blog when this message came up Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file. (Error code: -200) Is it a problem with the server, or a problem with my PC? Thank you

What format (extension) is your photo in? Some of the more compressed files can give errors. I have found that jpg works best here.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a similar problem which is blocking me from doing my stories. When uploading a screenshot it takes ages to be able to actually upload one, most of the times it just fails, but without any text error. When I try the same image 20 or 30 times it might end up working, or not, so that is annoying as fuck. I am using the same format as before, my images aren't heavier than before, yet it doesn't seem to work anymore. has there been some changes to the site policies considering images upload?

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here ,when uploading screenshots..they always fail and i get this message.....[[Template core/global/editor/image is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 1:10 PM, kamenlollo said:

Hi, I was trying to upload a photo to my blog when this message came up Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file. (Error code: -200) Is it a problem with the server, or a problem with my PC? Thank you

On 2/24/2024 at 1:25 PM, kamenlollo said:

nope, same error...

On 3/22/2024 at 11:51 AM, Lianeline said:

I am having a similar problem which is blocking me from doing my stories. When uploading a screenshot it takes ages to be able to actually upload one, most of the times it just fails, but without any text error. When I try the same image 20 or 30 times it might end up working, or not, so that is annoying as fuck. I am using the same format as before, my images aren't heavier than before, yet it doesn't seem to work anymore. has there been some changes to the site policies considering images upload?

On 4/8/2024 at 6:19 AM, Shermie said:

Same problem here ,when uploading screenshots..they always fail and i get this message.....[[Template core/global/editor/image is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 hour ago, Ronin79 said:

This is why I haven't updated my blog in months now. Hopefully someone will get around to fixing it one day...

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

+

On 4/17/2024 at 5:33 PM, Gukahn said:

When you upload the images you should get directly to the options to post it

Reveal hidden contents

UM2NWLYr_o.png

Be wary that the first codes the site gives you are for thumbnails, you will want the full size of course.

IVQn5Zh7_o.png

Then just copy paste the BB code as it is and the images will show up as if you uploaded them on LL.

It's usually a good idea to use an image hoster for blog entrys. That way we speed up our own loading times and the severs of LL stay untouched by us 🤔 WinWin for all party's

😉