Does anyone know if moddinghaven.com is safe?

moddinghaven?

There's moddingham.com but that's not the same site. Until I see proof otherwise, I would assume that moddinghaven was put together to capitalize on people confusing it with moddingham.com.

That said, I don't actually know. If you can afford a cheap throwaway machine, I guess I'd use that to explore a site like this one that I was uncertain about. (And, ideally, I'd wipe it clean afterwards.)

2 hours ago, sen4mi said:

moddinghaven?

There's moddingham.com but that's not the same site. Until I see proof otherwise, I would assume that moddinghaven was put together to capitalize on people confusing it with moddingham.com.

That said, I don't actually know. If you can afford a cheap throwaway machine, I guess I'd use that to explore a site like this one that I was uncertain about. (And, ideally, I'd wipe it clean afterwards.)

This is what it looks like. I'm not gonna download anything unless the site makes it's self reputable.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 193326.png

Never heard of it, but Modding Haven and a picture of skull with an eye patch... hmmm..... what does it remind me of I wonder?

So, has modding scene just got its own version of Pirate Bay, with pirated mods? I thought schanken already filled that position.

On 2/7/2024 at 3:11 AM, belegost said:

Never heard of it, but Modding Haven and a picture of skull with an eye patch... hmmm..... what does it remind me of I wonder?

So, has modding scene just got its own version of Pirate Bay, with pirated mods? I thought schanken already filled that position.

Nah its just Outer Heaven from Metal Gear. But still 😆

On 2/7/2024 at 3:33 PM, Bastak21 said:

This mod looks promising

2024-02-07_17-30-23.png.caceea1ec6d2e1fbce0877dd4e318dc2.png

Why would you need a mod for that? That's already vanilla.