Project Sugar Cake (Sex and Stat Framework + Gameplay Mod)

Ambitious!  As I hope your in for the long term,  you should hope the developers of Palworld are too!(they seem pretty awesome,  so don't worry too much about it,  but we've all been wrong before)!  This mod will take a long long time to develop,  so be sure your invested and love the game enough to get through it.

Reading that though,  it sounds magnificent.

This is awesome! I hope the 'Sweaty' Interaction system would include different ways I can show affection to my Pals! Such as hugging, kissing, and cuddling and the like. That alone would make it mod of the year, for me.

EDIT : Forgot to mention at the top here, I updated the main post. I know not everyone scrolls back after checking replies so I'll try and note when I do update it in my replies like this. ^-^

-- -- --

Ok, got a lot of stuff done in the last few days and tired of writing after my weekly update post, but here's the run-down. People were having trouble getting animations into the game properly and things were breaking in unexpected ways, I was able to finally figure out the issue (as well as a ton of other export/import issues) and finally got full custom animations in-game and functioning properly! This work allows us to both add new animations as well as replace existing ones!

(Arm Wave Test showing the start and stop functionality of the framework with a custom animation) 

I cover the issue with the why and how in my weekly update post - https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1160698

Too keep multiple sources of information going however, I'll give a very quick notes version. =^-^=

We can't export the full skeleton since they used UE5's compressed skeleton features, this means when we export a skeleton it's only those from individual meshes, which doesn't have all the bones and may not always interpret the correct bone index order. UE5 needs the correct bone index order for baking animations into the game and having them read/work properly. To fix this, you have to look at the accompanying skeleton file with FModel and look near the bottom for the full indexing names and their intended indexing order (the "FinalNameToIndexMap" section). Then add any bones you're missing and remove extra bones, you can re-add any of those removed bones you intend to use for testing your model/animation/ect at the end but it won't be used by the game (so we can't animate UE5 sockets this way, which sucks). Note, our export tools also interpret sockets as bones, so those need to be removed. If the hierarchy matches for the bones you're using, then you're golden and can import animations made with that skeleton! Just import that skeleton with your animation so it can use it as a target (or set your target to the appropriate skeleton you've already imported if doing multiple animations), move it to the correct place in the file structure, and booya! Working animation!

I may make a simple explainer guide within the next few days which will be a bit easier to understand and follow. If you're an animator and interested in trying to create some animations for the framework, please don't hesitate to contact me! Our Discord - The Broken Chatbox - https://discord.gg/h3vB7S4FEw - is the easiest way to reach me and communicate about projects.

For the sake of brevity I'll save other info for when I have more concrete things to share, this was just the biggest breakthrough over the last couple days I've had, but don't worry, I've been working on much more! I've also been working with the community to help reverse engineer the game and find various functions/methods which will make a lot of development easier.

For my next step I'd like to work on getting the animation system in-place with a basic "female solo" animation for the player and actually release something for player to play with! Warning, it will be extremely basic and I'll probably leave in some debug stuffs for function, but it'll be something! (Since animations weren't really importing properly before I hadn't had anyone make animations yet, so I may make a simple solo animations myself to implement, just as a sampler of sorts. Experienced animators will certainly do much better than me >.<)

On 2/2/2024 at 11:14 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Hey there, I thought I recognized your name! Joined the discord, interested in seeing where this goes.

Honestly, I had seen your user name on that other discord and thought "do I know that person? Name seems familiar" lol. I'm always curious if people that know me elsewhere ever find me here, and what they think of it... >.<

On 2/3/2024 at 5:02 PM, gloryworm said:

This is awesome! I hope the 'Sweaty' Interaction system would include different ways I can show affection to my Pals! Such as hugging, kissing, and cuddling and the like. That alone would make it mod of the year, for me.

I'd love to help implement better pet and hugging animations, not even in a sexual way, just a cute way! This type of functionality will really depend on what animators come up with and want, it does look like Project Sour Cake will also work as an animation framework as well. There would be support in the framework to tag and support these kinds of animations. ^-^

Edited by Spirit_Shard

this will be interesting to toy around with when it comes out, though additional question is will this add stuff to the breeding pen when used normally? (don't care if it doesn't its just weird to see them do nothing not even look at each other occasionally or walk together) so pals don't just wander around doing nothing

• Spirit_Shard changed the title to Project Sugar Cake (Sex and Stat Framework + Gameplay Mod)

Updated main post for new progress and notes, also updated project name to Project Sugar Cake (SCake for short)

-- -- --

Slight switch up, I was going to release a really limited test release using just my test bp mod, kinda like a public 'proof of concept', but my test mod is a complete mess and I didn't think it would really have a lot of purpose. So instead, I'm working on a proper Alpha release for the mod with a similar goal, getting solo player animations functioning first but now also with full animation import systems operational. Depending on how things go I may have more features in this initial release but I'm not certain quite yet. >.< This does mean I won't have a release this week, but I'm aiming for soon!

I did release a doc covering how Project Sugar Cake works however, and thought I'd detail it here. The doc is linked in discord but may update over time and I didn't want to link directly here, but here's what it contains.

This doc covers how SCake animations work and what metadata/configuration is available directly on animations. This doc will be distributed with a template mod for people to make their own animations and integrate them into the framework. I'll also try working on a proper tutorial for getting custom animations into the game using different methods, including some new tools that didn't exist before. I'd really like to hear thoughts on the Metadata, specifically is there anything I missed or any concerns people have? Making the framework and metadata simple to use but also flexible has been quite the challenge and is taking a lot longer than I initially anticipated (and I knew it would be hard >.<).

Sugar Cake - Metadata.txt (Feb. 9th, 2024)
Note : All data contained here is subject to change. Formatting may look a bit weird, was originally written and formatted on Notepad++.

Spoiler

This document lists/explains configuration and metadata for Sugar Cake (SCake) animations. Not all parameters are required, but filling them in is recommended.

: DISCLAIMER :
    Project Sugar Cake is incomplete, these are just the currently PLANNED systems and are not all currently in and functional. Please have patience as systems are integrated over time.

This document makes the system 'look' really complex, but really to get an animation going you just need a single animation montage within UE5 and you can set up an animation event, however for the optimal experience you'll want at least 1 preclimax animation, 1 climax, and 1 postclimax animation. (If you lack any of these, you can just set the same animation for each stage)

[> Systems Explainer <]

Project Sugar Cake features a highly customizable animation system for both animators and users with the goal of allowing animators to take advantage of the full animation montage system in UE5 while still integrating with the game and allowing users to customize and create their own animation events. To better understand the systems let's go over how SCake works. SCake uses what I call "Animation Events", these events consist of various individual animations stringed together in 'stages' with metadata both specific to each animation as well as the animation event as a whole. Each individual animation is registered into SCake, then Animation Events can be configured to use any animation. Animators are encouraged to create their own Animation Events that act as a full scene, but this is not required since users will be able to configure those animations into their own events as they desire. Players can also choose to manually play through Animation Events and select animations they like.

'Paths' are critical to the dynamic systems of Animation Events. Erotic animations play through on 3 paths that are configured dynamically. The first path is the 'normal' path, this is the main animation's playtime without any climax. Non-Erotic animations will always use this first path exclusively and assume no climax. The second path is the climax path, this consists of animations both for climax animations with a limited number of climaxing actors as well as in-sync climax animations when all actors are at climax. If not all actors have climaxed after the animations on the second path has finished then it transitions back to the first path, but if all actors have climaxed then it transitions to the final path. This third path is a short post-climax animation use as a 'finishing touches' style animation. (Additionally what triggers this post-climax animation can be configured by the framework, such as entering only after all actors climax, or only after all included males climax, ect.)

image.png.414479910b2dfae8932476f4a47ba7d2.png

These examples assume automatic (or at least linearly played) animations with a fixed end time, however users can change how events play out or choose to play individual animations with switching to climax animations automatically or by the user's input.

All this sounds great, however not all animation packs will feature the full set of animations available, so some 'orgasm effects' may be applied instead depending on how each Animation Event is configured. Some strangeness can also occur if climax animations are not in sync with the animation it is transitioning from, such as switching from doggy style to missionary style, some care should be taken when configuring animations. Also, certain fetishes may not fit into this mold. In these cases where the system doesn't fit your needs you can create custom events using UE5 Anim Montages with SCake Module integration for the desired effect.

[> Physical Gender/Sex Assignment <]

For the sake of simplicity, 'Gender/Sex' definitions are entirely determined by the lower portion of the body and have nothing to do with identity. Currently (at the time of writing) the base game only supports Male and Female, however SCake defines bodies as having certain physical sex organs, such as vagina, penis, breasts, penis+vagina, anus. Users will be able to configure what each Pal Type has so it can match their customized game properly.

[> Additional Notes <]

- Proper initial configuration is important, if you're an animator and struggling to configure your animations please contact me or post over on our Discord for help and we can get things rolling! ^-^
    - Although the framework will support automatic sound configurations, custom sounds can be played through the Anim Montage system itself. (Call the SCake Event to play built-in animation sounds)
    - External objects (furniture) can be defined, but are not required.
    - 'Equips' (like toys) will be supported by the framework but can also be applied through Anim Montages and Modules

[> Limitations <]

- Gender assignment is limited to male / female within the game, an additional framework would be required to change this and support more. Manual option to allow one to act as the other will be available.
    - If an Anim Montage has invalid metadata then it can't be used in the framework. Most options will have defaults to fall back on but requirements must be filled.
    - If an Animation Event features an invalid animation it won't be usable, all animations must have valid data and align with the other animations in the event. (For example, a penis/penis animation can't transition to a vagina/penis animation by default)

IMPORTANT NOTE :
    It is important to configure animations and these parameters correctly to provide users the best experience. It's worth learning some of UE5's animation montage features before you begin animating to better understand how these systems can be used.

User Configuration :
    Users will be able to change all animation configurations or even blend stages from different animations together to create their own animation events. This means if something isn't working correctly, this can be adjusted by the user.

-- -- --

[> Key-Terms <]
    SCake_
        Prefix applied to callable Sugar Cake functions, makes them easier to find in the BP system.
    Animation Event
        Animation Event refers to all Stages of a partiular event
    Stage
        Animations are divided into 'stages' where each stage has its own designated animation. Animators can define how each stage behaves and how long each stage is expected to last. By default stages progress linearly and automatically but users can choose to manually progress stages.

-- -- --

[> Parameters <]

Note : Currently there is no sound implementation for the framework, so sounds must be done manually through the Animation Montages themselves. In the future custom sound events and options may be added.

[> Individual Animation Parameters <]

AnimName : String
                    [Optional] Name for the animation
                    - Technically not 'required' but strongly recommended, duplicate names have a number added to them
        AnimAuthor : String
                    [Optional] Credit name of the animation creator
        SCakeVersion : Integer
                    [Optional] Version of SCake the animation was originally built for
                    - Only used as validation, setting to 0 (default) will just ignore it
Req        ActorCount : Integer
                    [Required] Number of actors expected for this animation]
Rec        AnimType : SCake Anim Type
                    [Recommended] Defines the animation type for sorting in stages and make sorting easier, set to 'unknown' by default
Req        AnimByPath : TMap|Integer|String
                    [Required] Internal path to the Anim Montage file, required when registering via string/json, include all Actor Slots
Req        AnimByClass : TMap|Integer|Anim Montage
                    [Required] The animation montages associated with this animation, include all Actor Slots
                    - Only required if you're registering via script, path is required when registering via string/json
        LinkClimaxAnims : SCake Climax Var Struct|Array
                    [Recommended] Links climax animations for auto-fill in stage configuration and manual animation playback, using AnimByPath is recommended to avoid name conflicts, climax animations must still be registered individually
Rec        ActTypes : TMap|Integer|SCake Act Types Struct
                    [Recommended] Defines interaction/penetration types for each actor, include all Actor Slots
                    - Used to help detect pregnancy chances, and changing stats/excitement based on preferences
Req        Compatibility : SCake Compat Struct|Array [Sex Organs Req : TMap|Integer|SCake SexOrgans, By Name : TMap|Integer|String, By Class : TMap|Integer|Pal Character By Class]
                    [Required] Compatible combinations available by sex organ and species, species is required either By Name or By Class for all Actor Slots
                    - When assigning sex organ requirements, only include "Breasts" if they are absolutely required (like a boobjob animations)
                    - When assigning sex organ requirements, only include "Penis+Vagina" if both are absolutely required for the animations (like a vaginal+jackoff animation)
                    - Only one of By String or By Class is required per slot, both are not necessary, conflicting By Name and by class will prioritize By String
                    - Skeleton Compatibility will be available through framework settings, which will automatically add to the compatibility list
        Tags : String|Array
                    [Optional] Tags use to find, sort, and categorize animations
        NotErotic : Boolean
                    If true, animation is considered not erotic and doesn't trigger climax
        IsLooping : Boolean
                    If true, animation will loop for its intended duration, otherwise will only play once and progress to the next stage, for looping animations, please ensure the Anim Montage itself loops
        SpeedDefault : Float
                    [Optional] Default animation speed used in the order of actor slot (0 > 1 > 2 > ect)
                    - Will scale with stage adjustments and may change based on actor excitement/progress
        StartTime : Float
                    [Optional] Start time for the animations when it begins playing
                    - Useful for looping animations that may have strange animation timings
                    - Default is 0.0, starting at the beginning of the anim, can be overwritten in stage configuration
        EndTime : Float
                    [Optional] End time for the animations before it transitions to the next animation
                    - When the time for an animation is passed, it doesn't end immediately, instead it waits for the end time
                    - Default is 0.0, ending at the end of the animation, can be overwritten by stage configuration
        Aggressors : Integer|Array
                    [Optional] Actors this animation considers aggressors by slot, with no aggressors or all aggressors the animations is considered consentual
                    - With no Aggressors the animation is considered consentual, with at least 1 Aggressor the rest are considered victims, considered consentual if all actors are aggressors
                    - Used for sorting and selecting animations, requires aggressive trigger to affect status
        ObjectTarget : SCake Furn Struct|Array [Object Class : Object By Class, Position Offset : Vector, Rotation Offset : Vector]
                    [Optional] List of possible Furniture/Object the animation will play on with offsets
                    - Will send an activation event to objects for them to animate if enabled
        EquipType : SCake ObjEquip Struct|Array [Actor Slot : Integer, Object Class : Object By Class, EquipLocation : String, position Offset : Vector, Rotation Offset : Vector]
                    [Optional] Objects to try and equip for animations
        SyncPosition : Boolean
                    [Optional] Use UE5 Slotted system to bind actors together (if off, uses a global position for all actors), best used with animations designed for it
                    - Only use when animations are designed for it. Actors are connected in order of slots, so slot f > 0 > 1 > 2.
                    - Synced positions are calculated from the 'root' bone. Bind actors in order to root for proper support of this feature.
        ActorAdjust : SCake PosAdjust Struct [Slot : Integer, By Name : String, By Class : Pal Character By Class, PosOffset : Vector, RotOffset : Vector]
                    [Optional] Adjusts actor positioning for this animation
        ArbString : TMap|String|String
                    [Optional] Arbitrary string information, used to extend the framework functionality with modules

[> Animation Event Parameters <]

EventName : String
                    Name for the Animation Event
                    - Required for validation in-case EventID fails, duplicate names have numbers added onto the end
Auto    EventID : String
                    [Automatic] Generated string from animations in event, can be called, used to check for duplicates
        EventAuthor : String
                    Name of the Animation Event creator
        Tags : String|Array
                    [Automatic] Tags pulled from the included animations, use AddTags to add additional tags
        AddTags : String|Array
                    [Optional] List of tags to add for the Animation Event, will already include tags from individual animations
                    - Automatically includes tags from all included animations but additional tags can be added
Auto    NotErotic : Boolean
                    [Automatic] If true, Animation Event is considered NonErotic and doesn't trigger climax, is determined by animations within the Animation Event
                    - Automatically true if all included animations are marked as NonErotic
        OverwriteClimax : Boolean
                    If true, overwrites any animation climax variant with the global one
        GlobalClimaxVar : SCake ClimaxVar Struct|Array [Slots To Climax : Integer|Array, AnimByName : TMap|Integer|String, AnimByPath : TMap|Integer|String]
                    [Recommended] List of climax variant animations that will apply if the stage lacks one, or if OverwriteClimax is enabled
                    - At least one animation for all included actors is required for Erotic animations
        PostClimaxReq :  SCake Post Climax Req
                    [Optional] Sets a custom requirement for the post-climax animation stage/path
Auto    Compatibility : SCake Compat Struct|Array [Sex Organs Req : TMap|Integer|SCake SexOrgans, By Name : TMap|Integer|String, By Class : TMap|Integer|Pal Character By Class]
                    [Automatic] Compatibility that is automatically calculated by the included animations
                    - Automatically calculated based on included animations, only includes sets that match in all animations
Req        Stages : SCake Stage Struct|Array [Check Stage Parameters]
                    [Required] Reference Animations by Name for each stage in order (Array slot 0 is the first stage) and optional configurations, the final stage is used as the post-climax animation by default
        HasPostClimax : Boolean
                    While true, enables the post-climax animation, otherwise the animation event ends after all actors have had a climax, skipping the post-climax animation
        PostClimaxStage : Integer
                    [Optional] While IncludePostClimax is True, sets which stage is the Post-Climax Animation, if invalid then the last stage is used
        StageOrder : Integer|Array [Stage Parameters]
                    [Optional] The order to play stages in, will play linearly if left empty
                    - Will play linearly if left unfilled, invalid stage numbers are ignored
        UseUniqueDuration : Float
                    [Optional] When set above 1.0, the Animation Event will ignore the framework's time duration settings and use this instead
            - Duration can still be forced globally by the framework settings, this is just so users can configure individual animations

[> Stage Parameters <]

Req        AnimByName : String
                    [Required] Gets animation to play by name
                    - Only required if AnimByPath is not entered manually
Auto    AnimByPath : String
                    [Automatic] Gets animation to play by path
                    - Automatically fills if AnimByName is selected after Animation Event is registered
        ClimaxVar : SCake ClimaxVar Struct|Array [Slots To Climax : Integer|Array, AnimByName : TMap|Integer|String, AnimByPath : TMap|Integer|String]
                    [Optional] List of climax variant animations to override an animation's linked climax variants
                    - By default this will overwrite the Animation Event's GlobalClimaxVar, ignored for post-climax animations
        SpeedMod : Float
                    [Optional] Alters the animation playback speed
        DurationWeight : Float
                    [Optional] How much of the total time this animation should attempt to take up before the final climax animations, adjusts based on a percentage, non-looping animations ignore this setting
                    - By default this expects a percentage, so 1.0 = 100% and 0.6 = 60%, however it calculates based on average and non-looping durations
                    - Non-looping animations ignore this setting and just play through once, but may end early if not enough time is allowed
        StartTime : Float
                    [Optional] Start time for the animations when it begins playing
                    - Default is set to the selected animation value
                    - Use this setting to adjust the start time of the animation
        EndTime : Float
                    [Optional] End time for the animations before it transitions to the next animation
                    - Default is set to the selected animation value
                    - Use this setting to either end non-looping animations early or make looping animations into non-looping animations

If you have any thought or questions, don't be afraid to ask! =^-^=

On 2/6/2024 at 5:59 AM, likkyzero said:

...will this add stuff to the breeding pen when used normally? (don't care if it doesn't its just weird to see them do nothing not even look at each other occasionally or walk together) so pals don't just wander around doing nothing

I do plan to alter the breeding pen, but I haven't investigated it yet. There is an AIAction_BreedingPen in the game (don't remember if that's the exact name or not, but I know how to find it >.<) so I should be able to look into that and figure out how to tell what's in the pen, then just have them lust after each other!~ ^.-

The main question is what to do when I start implementing proper breeding/pregnancy systems. (Those systems are still not fully mapped out)

On 2/6/2024 at 7:19 AM, kitsune wizard said:

You (r group?) are (is?) doing god's work.

Just a very passionate solo dev! ^-^ I do say "we" however, as I always work with the community and collaborate when possible.

15 hours ago, ramblingsurvivor said:

I never post here but I signed in just to say awesome! Will happily monetarily support this if I can. I just wanna seggs some pals, lol

Thank you for considering supporting my projects! =^-^= Even if you can't financially support, you can still support by giving feedback, bug reports, and just by being a positive force in the community! ^-^

19 hours ago, OnceAPotato said:

Can't wait for this to release. So far, it seems the most promising.

Now if only we could get decent pal models that aren't just slapping boobs and human dicks onto everything.

We definitely need models with more.... "animalistic properties" to their anatomy, for sure

54 minutes ago, Koguntetzu said:

We definitely need models with more.... "animalistic properties" to their anatomy, for sure

no guarantees that it'll be made into a mod, given that I have no experience in 3D modelling or modding Palworld, but I am working on concept art for a lewd Loupmoon that largely stays true to the original design

atm, i only have a basic concept for the dick, but i will be working on a full version for both male and female sometime soon

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f4eca5c704315c73e1b358fb28f7e131.png

20 hours ago, Koguntetzu said:

Yeah, as nice as some of the models I've seen are, a lot just are too far off the base. I've not fully against boobs or anything, but, like, the trend is either torpedo tits or gigahonkers on everything, and human dicks everywhere. And some are almost full redesigns. It just feels like there's an extreme lack of creativity and inspiration, and they're defaulting to the most basic concepts without thinking about the context. 

Can't they just add the fun bits without going so over the top? I want pals with fun parts, not pals that are borderline unrecognizable. Pals are already super cool as they are, they just need the parts. 

19 hours ago, VixieYote said:

no guarantees that it'll be made into a mod, given that I have no experience in 3D modelling or modding Palworld, but I am working on concept art for a lewd Loupmoon that largely stays true to the original design

atm, i only have a basic concept for the dick, but i will be working on a full version for both male and female sometime soon

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f4eca5c704315c73e1b358fb28f7e131.png

This is what I like to see. Creative, but sticking to the concept the pal embodies. All Loupmoon(my literal favorite) needs is a pussy/dick that fits their design. Maybe well shaped boobs poking out from under the fluff if done well, but not the seemingly standard torpedos or gigaboobs. And even then, no tits would be perfectly fine sine their fluff leaves a lot to the imagination, and imagination is far more powerful than actual visuals.

2 hours ago, OnceAPotato said:

Yeah, as nice as some of the models I've seen are, a lot just are too far off the base. I've not fully against boobs or anything, but, like, the trend is either torpedo tits or gigahonkers on everything, and human dicks everywhere. And some are almost full redesigns. It just feels like there's an extreme lack of creativity and inspiration, and they're defaulting to the most basic concepts without thinking about the context. 

Can't they just add the fun bits without going so over the top? I want pals with fun parts, not pals that are borderline unrecognizable. Pals are already super cool as they are, they just need the parts. 

It sounds like you'd like PaulitoZ's mods. He usually just adds parts to creatures. He's just one guy but he covered a few. including Cattiva, Depresso, Lamball, Daedream, Flopie and Chillet. he doesn't add breasts. he just slaps genitals on.

Recently he's started upgrading the jiggle physics for the male parts.

5 hours ago, OnceAPotato said:

This is what I like to see. Creative, but sticking to the concept the pal embodies. All Loupmoon(my literal favorite) needs is a pussy/dick that fits their design. Maybe well shaped boobs poking out from under the fluff if done well, but not the seemingly standard torpedos or gigaboobs. And even then, no tits would be perfectly fine sine their fluff leaves a lot to the imagination, and imagination is far more powerful than actual visuals.

Just for funsies, here's an update to the peen, drew it from a different angle so you can see the ribbed underside better

I've got other stuff I need to work on, but I'm probably gonna work on the fullbodies, or at least the female genitalia sometime within the next few days

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bd572c3eb6a46e7814272934c10a31ee.png

8 hours ago, Innersight said:

It sounds like you'd like PaulitoZ's mods. He usually just adds parts to creatures. He's just one guy but he covered a few. including Cattiva, Depresso, Lamball, Daedream, Flopie and Chillet. he doesn't add breasts. he just slaps genitals on.

Recently he's started upgrading the jiggle physics for the male parts.

Some of their stuff is great, but they do the human dick thing on a lot of them Chillet though? I'm down for that one. 

5 hours ago, VixieYote said:

Just for funsies, here's an update to the peen, drew it from a different angle so you can see the ribbed underside better

I've got other stuff I need to work on, but I'm probably gonna work on the fullbodies, or at least the female genitalia sometime within the next few days

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.bd572c3eb6a46e7814272934c10a31ee.png

Man, that is magnificent. If you designed and made models like that I would use them and exclusively them. Don't go too crazy with loupmoon though, save some fun design features for other pals!

2 hours ago, OnceAPotato said:

Some of their stuff is great, but they do the human dick thing on a lot of them Chillet though? I'm down for that one. 

Man, that is magnificent. If you designed and made models like that I would use them and exclusively them. Don't go too crazy with loupmoon though, save some fun design features for other pals!

tyvm (=w=)b
i am planning on doing other pals as well, just starting with Loupmoon bc they're my favorite
i have no experience in modelling or modding Palworld, so unfortunately, i cannot make these myself, though i was thinking about making a thread here once i have at least the Loupmoon finished, so i can post all the concept art i make for any wayward 3D modelers to use. totally free, but with reasonable credit, obviously :v