Project Sugar Cake (Sex and Stat Framework + Gameplay Mod)

On 4/18/2024 at 1:05 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

Just a heads up, I've decided to start working on some Anims of my own with a bit more work than the female solo one (also going to try going back and making an enhanced version of that anim) for a new anim pack. If anyone has any specific ideas/suggestions please let me know! ^-^ (We also have an animation suggestions thread over on our Discord, so if you have requests and want to ensure peoples working on anims see it, that may be a good call.)

Project Sugar Cake is sour cake, sour cake was just the original code name for it in my docs based on the situation at the time, I changed it to Sugar Cake so it better fits the tone (and because I really like the cake concept after failing to think of something else lol). In terms of 'expressions' I assume you mean facial expressions? These can already be controlled, some with bones but mostly through montages however an integrated way in SCake is planned, along with built-in sound triggers, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Make sure you installed everything correctly. When SCake is properly working you'll see pink text on the left side pop-up. Hawk32 left a post over on TemtemLover's anim pack thread showing how the folders should be set up - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/229244-modscake-pack-temtemlovers-animations-mesh-pack/?do=findComment&comment=4351171 (They also kindly posted these on our Discord as well, it's pinned in r18_modding ^-^)
You also need UE4SS installed like it says in the readme.

I have installed it now how it mentioned and have the UE4SS file unpacked but where should i put the folder or which folder have the install exe?

Unsure what folder your talking about and none of the mods have an install exe.

If you're asking how to install UE4SS I highly suggest just going on youtube and looking up an install guide. There are several out there and will be much easier to follow if you can't follow the install guide on the UE4SS site.

Edited by Hawk32

Just tried this with the other mod's animations and gosh I love it. Only wish we had a proper futa set of mods to compliment it. Or that you could select which animations set you use if "male" or "female" one. Maybe both? Gosh that would be amazing. For now the closest you can get is a femboy but even that, I don't think there's a male model with an erect penis yet, at least the human player 🤔

6 hours ago, Ruby Arziendy said:

Just tried this with the other mod's animations and gosh I love it. Only wish we had a proper futa set of mods to compliment it. Or that you could select which animations set you use if "male" or "female" one. Maybe both? Gosh that would be amazing. For now the closest you can get is a femboy but even that, I don't think there's a male model with an erect penis yet, at least the human player 🤔

is there a female player futa mod?
If there is I might just make my animpack have an option for humans to disregard gender.

New update for Project Sugar Cake 0.2 DEV is up with a ton of additions! Blazed through a ton of stuff and did way more than initially intended, but that's defiantly a good thing here!

!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!

This update changed the .json format for importing animations! Make sure to update all your packs! (I know the updated .json files are already updated on our Discord) There were some changes I had the opportunity to make to both optimize the JSON files while also making it a bit easier for people to format and use them, so I took the chance while there's not much out there to download yet. This should mean we don't have to break anything later as we can have backwards compatibility stuff set up if necessary, but this change was fundamental enough it required the change.

SubscribeStar Post - https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1268560

General Announcement

"

Some major changes made it into this update thanks to some fun discoveries. Let’s start with the first major change, the .json format has been updated and old .json files will fail to load so they need to be updated (I’ll be distributing my own updated .json files and have even updated the old ScakeBasics pak specifically for this, since I haven’t gotten the new animation back going yet). I’ve already spoken with those I know of who’ve made animation packs available so this isn’t ‘sudden’ or unexpected (I even asked for feedback on the changes! ^-^) and they should be updating their packs officially when they can.

Ok, so quickly, let’s run down the new major features list, Persistence is figured out! So now SCake creates save files in the .json format within the AnimJSON folder, which was the main feature planned for this update. Inside the AnimJSON folder of the install is a new “__Create_Load_List__.bat” file that automatically fills the _LoadList.json so you can just run this and no longer need to manually fill the list (hoping this reduces people being confused by a good amount, but probably not X.x). New custom stat tracking system is fully in-place with new methods allowing tracking of characters that are not even active in-game. New “Sexual Heat” system, heat builds up over time and makes characters aroused with affect on sexual pleasure during erotic animations, toggles between rising and falling depending on recent activities, such as having an orgasm will switch heat to begin resetting back to zero. Support for Morph Targets which integrates into the new Heat system; this requires models to support it but if a Morph Target on the mesh is called “Aroused” then SCake will automatically change that Morph Target depending on Heat and for Animation Events. Added a new animation progression mode, “Pleasure Progression Mode” allows animations to progress through stages depending on the average Sexual Pleasure of participants! I also quickly added the changing of eyes/mouths displayed on pals during Animation Events! Quite a hefty update!

"

6 hours ago, Ruby Arziendy said:

...For now the closest you can get is a femboy but even that, I don't think there's a male model with an erect penis yet, at least the human player 🤔

Model mods have slowed down quite a lot, and no erect male player model is doing us a big dis-service right now, it kinda sucks! >.<
I know TemtemLover has been talking with some modelers and is putting together a community meshes pack, and they said at least one of them was excited by SCake and wanted to come back and model some more, so maybe soon? I'd try my hand at making models but I already have so much to do already I don't think I can quite yet... X.x

On 4/25/2024 at 12:27 PM, TemtemLover said:

is there a female player futa mod?
If there is I might just make my animpack have an option for humans to disregard gender.

I wish XD, but still I would love to have that anim option regardless. I think is a matter of time until someone does add some futa one. I would do it myself but I barely know how to swap textures in Palworld, nothing modeling related yet '^'

On 4/25/2024 at 12:28 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

New update for Project Sugar Cake 0.2 DEV is up with a ton of additions! Blazed through a ton of stuff and did way more than initially intended, but that's defiantly a good thing here!

!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!

This update changed the .json format for importing animations! Make sure to update all your packs! (I know the updated .json files are already updated on our Discord) There were some changes I had the opportunity to make to both optimize the JSON files while also making it a bit easier for people to format and use them, so I took the chance while there's not much out there to download yet. This should mean we don't have to break anything later as we can have backwards compatibility stuff set up if necessary, but this change was fundamental enough it required the change.

SubscribeStar Post - https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1268560

General Announcement

"

Some major changes made it into this update thanks to some fun discoveries. Let’s start with the first major change, the .json format has been updated and old .json files will fail to load so they need to be updated (I’ll be distributing my own updated .json files and have even updated the old ScakeBasics pak specifically for this, since I haven’t gotten the new animation back going yet). I’ve already spoken with those I know of who’ve made animation packs available so this isn’t ‘sudden’ or unexpected (I even asked for feedback on the changes! ^-^) and they should be updating their packs officially when they can.

Ok, so quickly, let’s run down the new major features list, Persistence is figured out! So now SCake creates save files in the .json format within the AnimJSON folder, which was the main feature planned for this update. Inside the AnimJSON folder of the install is a new “__Create_Load_List__.bat” file that automatically fills the _LoadList.json so you can just run this and no longer need to manually fill the list (hoping this reduces people being confused by a good amount, but probably not X.x). New custom stat tracking system is fully in-place with new methods allowing tracking of characters that are not even active in-game. New “Sexual Heat” system, heat builds up over time and makes characters aroused with affect on sexual pleasure during erotic animations, toggles between rising and falling depending on recent activities, such as having an orgasm will switch heat to begin resetting back to zero. Support for Morph Targets which integrates into the new Heat system; this requires models to support it but if a Morph Target on the mesh is called “Aroused” then SCake will automatically change that Morph Target depending on Heat and for Animation Events. Added a new animation progression mode, “Pleasure Progression Mode” allows animations to progress through stages depending on the average Sexual Pleasure of participants! I also quickly added the changing of eyes/mouths displayed on pals during Animation Events! Quite a hefty update!

"

Model mods have slowed down quite a lot, and no erect male player model is doing us a big dis-service right now, it kinda sucks! >.<
I know TemtemLover has been talking with some modelers and is putting together a community meshes pack, and they said at least one of them was excited by SCake and wanted to come back and model some more, so maybe soon? I'd try my hand at making models but I already have so much to do already I don't think I can quite yet... X.x

Like I said to TL before, for now the most I can do is texturing. In fact I was planning on releasing a painted nails mod for the male body model that I managed to create, allowing for a full femboy style, but I need to know how to make it consistent cause the many first attempts I did kept messing the penis' textures. The last version I came up with finally worked but I need to know how to make it stay that stable for a full mod release lol

On 4/25/2024 at 6:28 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

Nice stuff

Thanks for all the hard work Spirit, I'm not following the mod as I should being honest, and you most likely already answered this a hundred times, but is the breeding ranch an option? I saw a lot of palxpal stuff and even some mention of palxplayerxpal for faster breeding, can't remember where I read it, anyway just wanted to say thanks for all

On 4/26/2024 at 11:32 AM, Algene said:

...is the breeding ranch an option?...

We'll get a mod to trigger animations for the breeding ranch at some point, I haven't dug super deep into that part of palworld's internals yet. If someone can find the triggers/actions that designate pals to the breeding ranch then it wouldn't be difficult to implement SCake animations through the API and such.

On 4/27/2024 at 6:10 AM, kdu0714 said:

After applying this patch, other action packs work normally, but Solo Action does not load.

If you mean the solo female animation, double check that you updated the SCakeBasicsAnimPak and used the new included .json.

The framework provides a "when triggered, start seks"

It's up to other modders to add whatever system / tracking / triggers to initiate the seks. If you want horny meters... it's just a mod away! Get cracking!