Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

Alrite I want to take this opportunity to clear the air as I stated on my old caked up mods before I deleted them the bodies were modeled and shaped by amoeba guy name now is sir booty sweat I think as for the new models as I stated in the posts were originally jmedias nude resources pack and francislouis base nudes and enhanced by Zetter3d I should have done this after I deleted the mods to stop bullshit but here it is 

Posted (edited)

Still not sure how to get FeMC to be completely nude (unless she's cooking with Yukari or Mitsuru for some reason). Any ideas? 

EDIT: Finally got it. Finally found the data file I had to delete. 

Edited by Mo Chedda
On 5/10/2024 at 1:51 PM, Mo Chedda said:

Still not sure how to get FeMC to be completely nude (unless she's cooking with Yukari or Mitsuru for some reason). Any ideas? 

EDIT: Finally got it. Finally found the data file I had to delete. 

Which data file was it?

On 4/23/2024 at 4:32 PM, SecretAria said:

Hello! We have made topless bustups for Ms. Toriumi and Chidori:

image.png.3577128557d458595d2480d9b5cd52ef.png

Mod download:

Ms. Toriumi: https://baraag.net/@secretariacreations/112188771614435531

Chidori: https://baraag.net/@secretariacreations/112319670890326695

There has also been a recent effort to change the positions of bustups in-game to reveal their full art. We've researched this technique with a friend, and you can find their efforts here:
https://gamebanana.com/mods/506966

This mod can also be used alongside our bustups, although we did not add much detail to offscreen portions as we did not think they were possible to be seen. We will be gradually correcting this as the situation has now changed!

We also have additional news to go alongside this! With this new access to data, we are now able to freely control how bustups are positioned in the game. Please consider this an early work in progress, but we aim to fully expose the girls this way!

image.thumb.jpeg.5133d7055ce88944e7733a506f0e510f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.998b02d7a50c2d0bd45078fada0fd1cb.jpeg

It will take additional effort to create these extended bustup mods, so we apologize for slow updates in the future. We hope they will be useful!

hello, sir

i have downloaded https://gamebanana.com/mods/506966 and successfully installed it. but i wonder how could i edit the position of portrait to make it in similar position of sample 3 and 4. please enlighten me Orz

On 5/11/2024 at 2:08 PM, ChrisBlueplane said:

Which data file was it?

"unreal essentials/p3r/content/xrd777/characters"

Should be next to the "Player" file. Might have to restart your PC for it to show because I know I didn't see it the first time.

On 5/12/2024 at 1:12 PM, lll4589 said:

hello, sir

i have downloaded https://gamebanana.com/mods/506966 and successfully installed it. but i wonder how could i edit the position of portrait to make it in similar position of sample 3 and 4. please enlighten me Orz

Hi, this is not possible yet, we need to fix and improve some things. When we figure it out, we'll release a separate mod. Please follow our baraag or pixiv to stay updated.

15 hours ago, SecretAria said:

Hi, this is not possible yet, we need to fix and improve some things. When we figure it out, we'll release a separate mod. Please follow our baraag or pixiv to stay updated.

thank you so much!

17 hours ago, SecretAria said:

Can you link these here? I didn't find any links on your profil. Sorry if I am just blind, I could't find it.

On 5/13/2024 at 9:01 AM, Mo Chedda said:

In case jmedia or anyone is still working on Persona nude mods, can you do Atropos, Titania, and Alice?

I'm working on an Alice mod. I have her mesh changed around and stuff, but when I cook and pack her files and load her in-game, her weight painting is super f'd up.

Idk who to ask about it though, because hate mob inbound

Don't unspolier if you dislike l0li

I can get her to load in-game with no skeleton

Spoiler

P3R_YcpxfV91hi.png.0725e2b790f31efd9807a2de4e79386f.png

but the second I try to apply one, she looks extremely jumbled

Spoiler

P3R_JkyzWV3FEU.png.fac7657de888db9141e4eb4d8684e21d.png

I've tried copying her vertex data from a fresh import of her base model, and I've tried using other character's weight that have simpler bone structures without all of the dress bones or whatnot, and I'm at a loss for how to get it to work.
It's the last big stumbling block, after that, I gotta figure out why her textures are acting funny, and that's it.
I'm basically like 95% of the way there, but now I'm mega-stuck.