On 2/29/2024 at 9:47 PM, Frontlines said:

Is it possible to manually through ingame console to activate the equipping script, with something like: tir_twr_parade01_main_scene_scr;EquipOneDeviceToActor ?

If yes, then it could tell us something whether it fixes anything or not.

If not then 😢

I'm fairly sure that type of magic is not possible..maybe.

My plan is to look into mods where I know similar equips-unequips with dd work reliably during scenes and attempt to unify the way every such function is handled in TiR. Additionally make double sure that dd events are disabled during every scene. Probably add a separate check in the scene phase whether or not the target character is wearing the item with an additional attempt to repeat the call. (while minimizing potential risk/complexity). After that, I just don't know what else to do. But at least I'll give it a good-ol' try.:)

On 3/1/2024 at 2:33 AM, nikimarov said:

This is how the suit looks with the boots, again I am sorry for the spam, but I would really like if anyone know what the heck could have gone wrong here.

20240301013248_1.jpg

My first guess would be, to build the Devious devices bodyslides. The armors point toward the same meshes and they need to be built to appear.

5 hours ago, AtomicGrimDark said:

I'm fairly sure that type of magic is not possible..maybe.

My plan is to look into mods where I know similar equips-unequips with dd work reliably during scenes and attempt to unify the way every such function is handled in TiR. Additionally make double sure that dd events are disabled during every scene. Probably add a separate check in the scene phase whether or not the target character is wearing the item with an additional attempt to repeat the call. (while minimizing potential risk/complexity). After that, I just don't know what else to do. But at least I'll give it a good-ol' try.:)

My first guess would be, to build the Devious devices bodyslides. The armors point toward the same meshes and they need to be built to appear.

Thanks for that I didn't know I had to do it, I can finally enjoy this to the fullest!

I just completed this Mod for the first time.
Really enjoyed it and was suprised by the amount of content.

Almost everything worked well but I did have a few issues...

1) I can't remember which quest it was but Mistress told me to go to the basement but the door was locked.
I had to use the console and do

unlock

to continue.

2) When going to the inn to buy Carla she wasnt present. It didn't seem to matter and the quest continued but at the end of the quest when the Mistress walked to the basement she just stopped at the door and wouldnt go down. I had to talk to her and chose the 'Could you let me out of the suit' option to make her go through and end the quest. After that I just followed her down and completed the suit removal scene and everything worked fine after that.

3) The parade quest just stopped after the big speech. To continue I did

setstage tir_twr_parade01 80

It teleported me back to the tower but the dialogue for the next stage failed to start. I did

setstage tir_twr_parade01 100

and the scene between Jirisiel and Mistress palyed out and the quest ended after Jirisiel left.
I was still stuck in all the bondage gear though so I spoke to Mistress and chose the 'Could you let me out of the suit' option.
Mistress led me downstairs and took off all the gear.
After that I just headed to Solitude and waited for Mistress to send for me ( ie. waited for the courier ).

4) For the Finale the quest initially put a quest marker in the right place on the map for Khurvangard but after I fast traveled to Falkreach the marker moved to Ragnvald ( which is the dungeon the Finale dungeon is based on ).  I used

coc khurvangard01

to get to the Finale dungeon

One other little thing, It's clear from the text that Elyn is supposed to be back in her green suit when she rescues you but is still in regular clothes.  She mensions again in the epilog how she hated being out of the suit so long but shes in regular clothes in that scene too.

2 hours ago, Plumppy said:

I just completed this Mod for the first time.
Really enjoyed it and was suprised by the amount of content.

Almost everything worked well but I did have a few issues...

1) I can't remember which quest it was but Mistress told me to go to the basement but the door was locked.
I had to use the console and do

unlock

to continue.

2) When going to the inn to buy Carla she wasnt present. It didn't seem to matter and the quest continued but at the end of the quest when the Mistress walked to the basement she just stopped at the door and wouldnt go down. I had to talk to her and chose the 'Could you let me out of the suit' option to make her go through and end the quest. After that I just followed her down and completed the suit removal scene and everything worked fine after that.

3) The parade quest just stopped after the big speech. To continue I did

It teleported me back to the tower but the dialogue for the next stage failed to start. I did

setstage tir_twr_parade01 100

and the scene between Jirisiel and Mistress palyed out and the quest ended after Jirisiel left.
I was still stuck in all the bondage gear though so I spoke to Mistress and chose the 'Could you let me out of the suit' option.
Mistress led me downstairs and took off all the gear.
After that I just headed to Solitude and waited for Mistress to send for me ( ie. waited for the courier ).

4) For the Finale the quest initially put a quest marker in the right place on the map for Khurvangard but after I fast traveled to Falkreach the marker moved to Ragnvald ( which is the dungeon the Finale dungeon is based on ).  I used

coc khurvangard01

to get to the Finale dungeon

One other little thing, It's clear from the text that Elyn is supposed to be back in her green suit when she rescues you but is still in regular clothes.  She mensions again in the epilog how she hated being out of the suit so long but shes in regular clothes in that scene too.

That's really helpful, especially with the parade sequence. I have hopes for being able to minimize the failure rate of the parade scene and Elyn's equip problem.

The Carla missing from the inn one is probably something with the game state or load order. All the actors are moved to a marker in the inn, all bets are off when there might be other edits into the same cell. IIRC Carla doesn't have a quest marker so figuring out where she ends up is difficult. The quest progressing regardless is odd though. The pony express quest is one I didn't touch at all but I'll need to check if something done to the Carla actor records might've ruined it.

On 3/4/2024 at 8:26 PM, DrVec said:

Do you have any new planned features? Repeatable quests, or even more rubber? 😄

Not for TiR no, this was more like a monkey of christ restoration to have people who haven't tried Trapped in rubber, be able to check it out with.. a bit less hassle.

Anyone with time on their hands and a bit of huzzpah, is free to mod it though :)

5 hours ago, AtomicGrimDark said:

Not for TiR no, this was more like a monkey of christ restoration to have people who haven't tried Trapped in rubber, be able to check it out with.. a bit less hassle.

Anyone with time on their hands and a bit of huzzpah, is free to mod it though :)

Yea. Thanks for that btw. I played it in 2015 and it was one of the games where I found some of my fetishes. For me, it's one of the greatest memories in my online history ❤️

1 minute ago, naaitsab said:

Downloads without issue, virustotal and ESET mark it as clean. Probably a crappy AV tagging it as malware or a prankster reporting LL as a scam site which impacts reputation based download checks.

I use opera gtx as my main download site/browser so I have no idea what is fucking it up

4 hours ago, bradster511 said:

I use opera gtx as my main download site/browser so I have no idea what is fucking it up

Windows Defender is incorrectly flagging a lot of .7z files on as malware currently, at least on Chrome (and I assume Chromium based browsers like Opera GX).

Uploading them as .zip files seems to avoid the issue.

Edited by Zelathi

I downloaded this and ran it through multiple AV and Malware programs, everything came back clean.

Some apps may give false positives based on user reports or what it thinks of the site your downloading from.

I tried the 'rubber parade' quest again but its still flakey and I still had to setstage through it.

setstage tir_twr_parade01 100 and wait for scene to play out

Ask Mistress to remove suit ( if you want the DD items removed )

Head to Solitude and wait for courier

5 hours ago, Plumppy said:

I tried the 'rubber parade' quest again but its still flakey and I still had to setstage through it.

setstage tir_twr_parade01 100 and wait for scene to play out

Ask Mistress to remove suit ( if you want the DD items removed )

Head to Solitude and wait for courier

Quoting these instructions for people who need to get through the scene. I don't think there is a way to error proof it, too many moving parts.

7 hours ago, Zelathi said:

Windows Defender is incorrectly flagging a lot of .7z files on as malware currently, at least on Chrome (and I assume Chromium based browsers like Opera GX).

Uploading them as .zip files seems to avoid the issue.

I'm probably switching to zip-files for any further uploads.

I appreciate that you folks reported that it triggered the warnings and I can't really recommend bypassing it unless you are really really sure that it is a false positive.

managed to download it by having to disable windows defender so it wont trigger as a virus but when installing into vortex that now shows its a virus also, wtf is going on with this file.

qweqweqwe.png

Edited by Zeninka
7 hours ago, AtomicGrimDark said:

uploaded latest version as zip-file, lemme know if it triggers warnings, size ballooned because of the choice of compression

All good thanks. No cranky message from windows.

Posted (edited)

In other news, I think I'm starting to understand some very basic things about scenes. I'm not saying everything's fixable, but there are some very obvious conditions that need to be set. Testing is going to be a PITA and it doesn't preclude having game states that are unrecoverable.

(Also specifically, in my testing it is usually Taarie that is missing from the crowd of npc, and the entire chain fails because of that. There should be further ways to work around this.)

But on the whole, I think unless something urgent comes up, the next release will be kinda "final" - though it will take some time to get there.

Edited by AtomicGrimDark

forgive my poor English, very strange problem happened on my game
I finished the whole quest successfully on version 1.0.0 

But when I tried to upgrade to later version, I mean install the latest version on MO2 successfully

It cannot work anymore, when loading the old save, it shows that the save was lack of Trapped in Rubber.esp

It cannot work on a new save as well

I am sure that I install the mod properly, and TIR V1.0.0 or other mod can still work as well, problem only happen on the version later than V1.0,0

捕获.PNG

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 1:35 PM, 752052187@qq.com said:

forgive my poor English, very strange problem happened on my game
I finished the whole quest successfully on version 1.0.0 

But when I tried to upgrade to later version, I mean install the latest version on MO2 successfully

It cannot work anymore, when loading the old save, it shows that the save was lack of Trapped in Rubber.esp

It cannot work on a new save as well

I am sure that I install the mod properly, and TIR V1.0.0 or other mod can still work as well, problem only happen on the version later than V1.0,0

捕获.PNG

Well, that appears to be because I fucked up the packing of the mod, zipped the folder into the zip-file, it's not broken, it just has an extra folder level in it. MO2 should've noticed that during the unpacking. I switched the download to a proper working one.

You can also edit the zip file yourself, ie. re-pack it so that these are directly in the root of the zip file:
/Interface
/lodsettings
/Meshes
/Scripts
/SEQ
/SLAnims
/Sound
/Source
/Textures
changelog.txt
meta.ini
TIR_readme.txt
Trapped in Rubber.esp

Sorry about that, been keeping myself rather busy. Should focus more on a proper worfklow to avoid this type of slipup.

Edited by AtomicGrimDark

How do you start the quest? According to the original mod page, there's supposed to be something at the northern entrance to Brittleshin Pass, but I've searched and searched and can't find anything that might trigger a start to the quest. I checked in SSEEdit as well, no related conflicts.