On 4/15/2024 at 3:37 AM, xAlexxxxxx said:

The built-in race traits and settings on the spacecraft console do not work.

The built-in race traits do work, but I would still love to see the FU BYOS support added

Hey! Big fan of this race, one friend and I think they would be amazing as proxys to play as goblins, I wonder if you could release a patch with some green coloration for character creation, I have the color palettes made already.

12 minutes ago, RommDan said:

Hey! Big fan of this race, one friend and I think they would be amazing as proxys to play as goblins, I wonder if you could release a patch with some green coloration for character creation, I have the color palettes made already.

I forgot to add the palettes because I'm stupid XD

Color_Palettes.png.1150601e57b20b1eb31778e1f3875b1e.png

Um, I'm not sure why you chose to do it, but you saved basically all of your PNG files without any sort of compression at all.
I tried just a very quick and basic lossless compression, and it reduced the mod's size to almost 1/10th, without changing anything at all:

Lustlings-Compression.png

I'll attach the resulting .pak :3

Lustlings.pak

5 hours ago, HyperJuni said:

Um, I'm not sure why you chose to do it, but you saved basically all of your PNG files without any sort of compression at all.
I tried just a very quick and basic lossless compression, and it reduced the mod's size to almost 1/10th, without changing anything at all:

Lustlings-Compression.png

I'll attach the resulting .pak :3

Lustlings.pak 8.94 MB · 1 download

I have been using paint.net and had a lot of issues with alpha channels, and with all the different compression choices, I never found one that worked (always seemed to brake the .png files)... perhaps you could tell me what methods you used.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 4:48 AM, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

Made a new character and I can't start up the ship, every time I interact with SAIL they reset the whole dialog thing. I can't teleport or do anything I'm completely soft locked on this new character. Even when the SAIL dialog ends, nothing happens

On 4/5/2024 at 6:18 PM, Lenmonadee said:

i'm having this same issue and i can't seem to find a fix on the thread for it

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, doctorpotato said:

let me take a look at your log to see whats wrong

Problem here is lack of Enhanced Storage mod and having compatibility addon for it. So fix is removing that addon, filename "Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak" from mods folder or installing Enhanced Storage mod.

PS: Sorry for possible mistakes in text, English is not my first language.