3 minutes ago, Salomão69 said:

Question:
Is the Andromeda's Storage Silo mod compatible with the ship?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2464508230

yes as I just looked at the mod and all it adds, is a new object that is a container .. odd they say the requirement is for the ship when the ship is not referenced at all in that mod... in short that mod will work in a vanilla game with no mods other than itself.

I'm getting the same error as everyone else. I'm just trying to use a lustling to test my mods and fix another error where my sexbound animations don't show up and my character goes invisible. Now I can't even get off my damn ship cause it's just infinitely loading lol. I have like the majority of my loverslab mods not installed yet just to test things out.

starbound.log

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RubyReaper23 said:

I'm getting the same error as everyone else. I'm just trying to use a lustling to test my mods and fix another error where my sexbound animations don't show up and my character goes invisible. Now I can't even get off my damn ship cause it's just infinitely loading lol. I have like the majority of my loverslab mods not installed yet just to test things out.

starbound.log 2.41 MB · 0 downloads

Hi there ... ok to give you a quick one while I go through the log and get a coffee.

try updating Inkling Race Mod .. there was an issue regarding it earlier that crashed games and was fixed ..... but at a quick glance you have the correct sexbound and my updated lustings ... brb

:Edit:

Ok back from getting my coffee and looked at your errors ... you have some duplicate assets from FFS ... ( this concerns me too for I have FFS installed, will look into) but they are not why you are crashing.

this log file says you are crashing because of this --> [23:41:12.127] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /recipes/treasuredtrophies/penguincostume.recipe, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /recipes/treasuredtrophies/penguincostume.recipe

I think the mod is from treasured trophies and the penguin costume is broken. Usually when Starbound cant read a JSON it just throws up its hands and fucks off.

:Edit More:

[23:41:59.726] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /scripts/enhancedstorage.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/scripts/enhancedstorage.lua'

that error there says you don't have Enhanced Storage working ... or installed.... but you installed Enhanced Storage for Lustlings ... that's where your infinite loading is coming from.... I can't tell if you have Enhanced Storage but the script is missing ...

Remove my Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak that will solve the infinite load ... but why it did that is because you don't have Enhanced Storage. Yup took a good long look at your log... you do not have Enhanced Storage installed... you can get it from here, should you wish to keep the Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak. I personally think you would enjoy that mod, its absolute fantastic, many quality of life features to help organize your items in chests from auto sort, move everything over that's already in the storage, color and name the box ... I could go on ... anyway .. here's the link....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731220462

Edited by doctorpotato

starbound.log 2.41 MB · 2 downloads

And yes my Lustlings mod is in my opinion very good to use to test out if SBR is working or your having issues, I have tested the mod on a clean install of the game with 0 steam mods and only SBR, a Char extender so I can select the Lustling, and found 0 errors with it... excluding the shear amount of unloaded recipes errors, they are harmless, just Starbound telling you it can't load them because you don't have the ingredients.

8 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Hi there ... ok to give you a quick one while I go through the log and get a coffee.

try updating Inkling Race Mod .. there was an issue regarding it earlier that crashed games and was fixed ..... but at a quick glance you have the correct sexbound and my updated lustings ... brb

Ok back from getting my coffee and looked at your errors ... you have some duplicate assets from FFS ... ( this concerns me too for I have FFS installed, will look into) but they are not why you are crashing.

this log file says you are crashing because of this --> [23:41:12.127] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /recipes/treasuredtrophies/penguincostume.recipe, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /recipes/treasuredtrophies/penguincostume.recipe

I think the mod is from treasured trophies and the penguin costume is broken. Usually when Starbound cant read a JSON it just throws up its hands and fucks off.

:Edit More:

[23:41:59.726] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /scripts/enhancedstorage.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/scripts/enhancedstorage.lua'

that error there says you don't have Enhanced Storage working ... or installed.... but you installed Enhanced Storage for Lustlings ... that's where your infinite loading is coming from.... I can't tell if you have Enhanced Storage but the script is missing ...

Remove my Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak that will solve the infinite load ... but why it did that is because you don't have Enhanced Storage. Yup took a good long look at your log... you do not have Enhanced Storage installed... you can get it from here, should you wish to keep the Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak. I personally think you would enjoy that mod, its absolute fantastic, many quality of life features to help organize your items in chests from auto sort, move everything over that's already in the storage, color and name the box ... I could go on ... anyway .. here's the link....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731220462

I swear I put the Lustling storage pak in there when I was testing. Maybe I forgot. Anyway, so FFS is concerning so I’ll get rid of that I guess and the inkling race isn’t updated? Interesting. Is there a link to that mod? I downloaded the one that was linked to GRUTO so I didn’t know it was out of date.

Edit: Oh I see. It’s because I was missing enhanced storage which is a separate mod from the enhanced storage pak? I didn’t even know that was a requirement lmao. Thank you 😊

20 minutes ago, RubyReaper23 said:

I swear I put the Lustling storage pak in there when I was testing. Maybe I forgot. Anyway, so FFS is concerning so I’ll get rid of that I guess and the inkling race isn’t updated? Interesting. Is there a link to that mod? I downloaded the one that was linked to GRUTO so I didn’t know it was out of date.

Edit: Oh I see. It’s because I was missing enhanced storage which is a separate mod from the enhanced storage pak? I didn’t even know that was a requirement lmao. Thank you 😊

Ill be more clear about what the Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak is and its dependencies after the next update, don't fret over any updates from now on with my Lustling mod, they will be only to add more armor support for mods, or minor OCD tweaks that I changed. As far as anyone should be concerned this mod is done and in beautiful working order.

If you do have any suggestions on mods you would like to see supported (FU has been asked and currently being looked at) or features you would like to see, please ask, no guarantee I will implement them, but its good to see what people are looking for and also to have some good ideas in my pocket when I get all saucy and want to do something.

15 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Ill be more clear about what the Enhanced Storage - Lustlings.pak is and its dependencies after the next update, don't fret over any updates from now on with my Lustling mod, they will be only to add more armor support for mods, or minor OCD tweaks that I changed. As far as anyone should be concerned this mod is done and in beautiful working order.

If you do have any suggestions on mods you would like to see supported (FU has been asked and currently being looked at) or features you would like to see, please ask, no guarantee I will implement them, but its good to see what people are looking for and also to have some good ideas in my pocket when I get all saucy and want to do something.

K so just a quick, stupid question. How exactly do I initiate sex with another character? 🤣

I managed to get off my ship cause of the errors you pointed out I should fix, and then I played a little bit and got a character to join my crew. Now…. how does this work exactly? Before my invisible animations would be triggered by sexbound defeat but now that I’m not using that and just using sexbound by itself, how the fuck do I fuck? Lmao

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RubyReaper23 said:

K so just a quick, stupid question. How exactly do I initiate sex with another character? 🤣

I managed to get off my ship cause of the errors you pointed out I should fix, and then I played a little bit and got a character to join my crew. Now…. how does this work exactly? Before my invisible animations would be triggered by sexbound defeat but now that I’m not using that and just using sexbound by itself, how the fuck do I fuck? Lmao

Not a stupid question, ok my Lustlings are the easiest to get sex going using SBR. In your crafting menu there is a thing you can make ... looks like a heart... that is basically a weapon but what it does is shoot a very small heart out of your hand at a very short range that if it hits another valid NPC for sex it will start a sex node. That heart is the Lustlings skill

ok so use the heart to hit another npc ... they then stop... not moving .. go up to them and talk. ... you will then be pulled into the sex act kinda menu thing, there you will have to select your sex act ... it will be around this big blue ring ... you will start fucking ... ok now this white bar is filling up ... you also can press it like a button, but it only works if its full or half full ... when pressed you will .. climax ... left for one NPC or you .. the Right for NPC or you ... depended on your position.

Defeat should still be supported as far as I know, the main difference with SBR is that the sex is not started immediately. The sex mods have been streamlined soo much you only now need SBR to make the whole thing work (hence why the mod author gets so annoyed when people post crashes regarding it).

SBR has Lustbound part of it .. so you only need the addons ... thats stuff that well .. adds more stuff ... to SBR.....

Now as for my Lustlings ... I made sure that SBR is the only requirement and that due to their nature, starting sex with them is the easiest but not game breaking and I do not remove the need for Aphrodite's bow, it still is much better and its addon that gives you a gun. 

Another way to start a sex act with my Lustlings is to buy or make a dildo... they work ... as in you fuck em.... there should be 7 if my memory serves me well.

to buy them (due to the requirements being quite .. high to make them) is you can buy them from the Lustling at the Outpost .. you cant miss her.

Edited by doctorpotato

Is there a setting that has to be added to the SBR Config for Lustlings to get pregnant?

I was thinking about adding it to the SBR pregnancy Config file under the Compatible Races line, but was wondering if anyone else using Lustlings knew if this was necessary.

23 minutes ago, VAAlucard said:

Is there a setting that has to be added to the SBR Config for Lustlings to get pregnant?

I was thinking about adding it to the SBR pregnancy Config file under the Compatible Races line, but was wondering if anyone else using Lustlings knew if this was necessary.

no you should not have to do anything to make the lustlings pregnant ... I wrote in a patch that makes them able to have babys with any and all species, however like the asari from mass effect they only produce lustling babys. this is lore base choice....

if you do wish to change that, you will have to know how to change the settings your self via SBR and unpack my lustlings and delete the sxb_plugin.pregnant.config.patch 

10 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Not a stupid question, ok my Lustlings are the easiest to get sex going using SBR. In your crafting menu there is a thing you can make ... looks like a heart... that is basically a weapon but what it does is shoot a very small heart out of your hand at a very short range that if it hits another valid NPC for sex it will start a sex node. That heart is the Lustlings skill

ok so use the heart to hit another npc ... they then stop... not moving .. go up to them and talk. ... you will then be pulled into the sex act kinda menu thing, there you will have to select your sex act ... it will be around this big blue ring ... you will start fucking ... ok now this white bar is filling up ... you also can press it like a button, but it only works if its full or half full ... when pressed you will .. climax ... left for one NPC or you .. the Right for NPC or you ... depended on your position.

Defeat should still be supported as far as I know, the main difference with SBR is that the sex is not started immediately. The sex mods have been streamlined soo much you only now need SBR to make the whole thing work (hence why the mod author gets so annoyed when people post crashes regarding it).

SBR has Lustbound part of it .. so you only need the addons ... thats stuff that well .. adds more stuff ... to SBR.....

Now as for my Lustlings ... I made sure that SBR is the only requirement and that due to their nature, starting sex with them is the easiest but not game breaking and I do not remove the need for Aphrodite's bow, it still is much better and its addon that gives you a gun. 

Another way to start a sex act with my Lustlings is to buy or make a dildo... they work ... as in you fuck em.... there should be 7 if my memory serves me well.

to buy them (due to the requirements being quite .. high to make them) is you can buy them from the Lustling at the Outpost .. you cant miss her.

WOOO! I can finally see the animations lol. So what I have installed rn wasn't causing my issue it seems. Anyway, defeat still works? I thought it wasn't updated yet for SBR. When I was first encountering the invisible animations bug I went to the Sexbound discussion board to read up on anyone else that had my exact issue. To be fair I started from the first page and only got to the 8th page which is all from like a year ago, but from what I read, teratophilia, extended dialogue, naturally horny, and defeat were bugged. I deleted them all and kept reading. Also said Lustbound base and manager weren't needed anymore so I deleted those. As soon as I did that I couldn't launch the game anymore so I just got rid of all my Loverslab mods to do this one by one in testing. 

So now I'm confused. Is there like a list for what's included in SBR already and I shouldn't download and what's been confirmed to work with it? Cause I need help narrowing down what was causing my original issue of invisible sprites and the animation wheel not showing up. Also, how does the lustbound thing work then? If the base and manager files aren't needed, does that mean the whole mod isn't needed or does certain things like the lustbound aphrodite's bow addon thing still work?

Side note: I'm actually feeling genuinely happy now to see I finally got the animations working. Finally got my first step in narrowing down whatever the conflict was. Also kinda getting my hopes up now cause you said defeat should still work. It's a great concept I include in all my modded games so I was kinda sad when I thought it was maybe part of the problem.

PS: Adhd brain just thought of this but Lustlings don't have any racial stats from the Race Traits mod. Are there any plans to add support for that?

35 minutes ago, RubyReaper23 said:

WOOO! I can finally see the animations lol. So what I have installed rn wasn't causing my issue it seems. Anyway, defeat still works? I thought it wasn't updated yet for SBR. When I was first encountering the invisible animations bug I went to the Sexbound discussion board to read up on anyone else that had my exact issue. To be fair I started from the first page and only got to the 8th page which is all from like a year ago, but from what I read, teratophilia, extended dialogue, naturally horny, and defeat were bugged. I deleted them all and kept reading. Also said Lustbound base and manager weren't needed anymore so I deleted those. As soon as I did that I couldn't launch the game anymore so I just got rid of all my Loverslab mods to do this one by one in testing. 

So now I'm confused. Is there like a list for what's included in SBR already and I shouldn't download and what's been confirmed to work with it? Cause I need help narrowing down what was causing my original issue of invisible sprites and the animation wheel not showing up. Also, how does the lustbound thing work then? If the base and manager files aren't needed, does that mean the whole mod isn't needed or does certain things like the lustbound aphrodite's bow addon thing still work?

Side note: I'm actually feeling genuinely happy now to see I finally got the animations working. Finally got my first step in narrowing down whatever the conflict was. Also kinda getting my hopes up now cause you said defeat should still work. It's a great concept I include in all my modded games so I was kinda sad when I thought it was maybe part of the problem.

PS: Adhd brain just thought of this but Lustlings don't have any racial stats from the Race Traits mod. Are there any plans to add support for that?

Yes, I just having a think on what kind of traits would be in their sphere. I want to add FU support but ... that is a lot of work it seems.

Aphrodite's bow is supported in SBR... so keeping it simple, Lustbound is integrated into SBR ... and so think of it as already installed ... there's also a few others like naturally horny is also part of SBR along with extended dialog, on their page should be all that's included in SBR. To get the bow working correctly all you need to do is install the bow, the addons from lustbound BUT NOT LUSTBOUND! Because that's already installed via SBR and the bow should work.

But in short, SBR all you need..... now, as for defeat... I say just make sure you got teratophilia mod installed and pop in defeat (that's two files) then hop down on the starter world with my lustling and try and fuck a gleap.... should work.

Just be careful when you install mods, just one at a time and check to see if everything is working.

2 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Yes, I just having a think on what kind of traits would be in their sphere. I want to add FU support but ... that is a lot of work it seems.

Aphrodite's bow is supported in SBR... so keeping it simple, Lustbound is integrated into SBR ... and so think of it as already installed ... there's also a few others like naturally horny is also part of SBR along with extended dialog, on their page should be all that's included in SBR. To get the bow working correctly all you need to do is install the bow, the addons from lustbound BUT NOT LUSTBOUND! Because that's already installed via SBR and the bow should work.

But in short, SBR all you need..... now, as for defeat... I say just make sure you got teratophilia mod installed and pop in defeat (that's two files) then hop down on the starter world with my lustling and try and fuck a gleap.... should work.

Just be careful when you install mods, just one at a time and check to see if everything is working.

Just teratophilia and defeat? Not the teratophilia defeat file?

11 minutes ago, RubyReaper23 said:

Just teratophilia and defeat? Not the teratophilia defeat file?

Oh...ya might need that too, sorry not at my pc to see which ones I have installed but if it does not work just remove it

40 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

Oh...ya might need that too, sorry not at my pc to see which ones I have installed but if it does not work just remove it

Can confirm that defeat and teratophilia do work. I had the ui and my animations didn't disappear. So I genuinely have no idea what caused my bug before. Guess I gotta keep testing.

Also, how does one stop a character from being a sex node? Like after I'm done fucking them and want them to be normal again. Also, how do I check if my character gets pregnant?

Just now, RubyReaper23 said:

Can confirm that defeat and teratophilia do work. I had the ui and my animations didn't disappear. So I genuinely have no idea what caused my bug before. Guess I gotta keep testing.

Also, how does one stop a character from being a sex node? Like after I'm done fucking them and want them to be normal again. Also, how do I check if my character gets pregnant?

Ok so you can just ... walk away and you go back to normal, as for the NPC you were fucking, ether wait, they will eventually return to normal, or crouch and attack them they will then return to normal,.... pregnancy is... real ish in how SBR implemented it.... you can ether get a pill that will increase your chances or just wait till you see a status icon under your food bar that says "un safe day" then SBR dose a bunch of back room stuff to determine if your knocked up, now....as for my lustlings, I put in a patch that makes them able to get pregnant from any race, but they will only have lustling babys, this is lore base, for the lustlings are much like the asari from mass effect.

1 hour ago, doctorpotato said:

as for my lustlings, I put in a patch that makes them able to get pregnant from any race, but they will only have lustling babys, this is lore base, for the lustlings are much like the asari from mass effect.

That's actually really interesting. I do love me some lore like how the mechineki's came to be cause of people trying recreate the nekis for other purposes XD. Gotta admit during the intro sequence I was cackling reading my lustling saying her species banner was banned from the protectorate for being "too pornographic" LMAO.

Thank you so much for helping me out with figuring out how these mods work and what I needed to download or get rid of to make things work. I'm not done testing yet, but I feel like basically everything I had prior has been redownloaded and I haven't encountered an error yet. Once again, thank you so much ❤️

That's actually really interesting. I do love me some lore like how the mechineki's came to be cause of people trying recreate the nekis for other purposes XD. Gotta admit during the intro sequence I was cackling reading my lustling saying her species banner was banned from the protectorate for being "too pornographic" LMAO.

Thank you so much for helping me out with figuring out how these mods work and what I needed to download or get rid of to make things work. I'm not done testing yet, but I feel like basically everything I had prior has been redownloaded and I haven't encountered an error yet. Once again, thank you so much ❤️

The lustling at the outpost sells the banner ... lol

Oh one question really quickly. I'm setting up the configuration files for the sexbound mods and all that. What does setting "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" to false do? Like, can just any species fuck each other now and I don't have to set up literally all like 76 species I have downloaded? XD

Also, I remember for some SxB support mods they list "compatible" races for the species. Does this mean I can't add another race that wasn't mentioned in the support mod compatibility to their compatibility if I put it in the compatibleSpecies section for the config file?

Side note: I had to remove neko alternate and SxB support to neko for some reason. Game wouldn't launch when I'd have them installed. No idea why. Same for the Gardevan race.

13 minutes ago, RubyReaper23 said:

Oh one question really quickly. I'm setting up the configuration files for the sexbound mods and all that. What does setting "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" to false do? Like, can just any species fuck each other now and I don't have to set up literally all like 76 species I have downloaded? XD

Also, I remember for some SxB support mods they list "compatible" races for the species. Does this mean I can't add another race that wasn't mentioned in the support mod compatibility to their compatibility if I put it in the compatibleSpecies section for the config file?

Side note: I had to remove neko alternate and SxB support to neko for some reason. Game wouldn't launch when I'd have them installed. No idea why. Same for the Gardevan race.

Weird on the neko thing,....as for the compatible thing ... it's a check that SBR does to see if you can fuck the robots and have babys with them.... Lustlings will be compatible with all races modded or vanilla... turning that to false will turn off that check and now all races can fuck each other and get preg. But there is still a few checks that work on ...chance ... so best to get it on during a unsafe day

Huh.... so my game seems to crash anytime I add ANY new steam mod. Doesn't seem to matter what it is, whether it be a mod to optimize the game performance and reduce lag, a new species, or even the starbound bug patcher. I'm sorry to bug you again, but are you able to see anything that might have caused this? It's almost like I have some sort of limit to the amount of steam mods my game allows me now. starbound.log

Posted (edited)

Huh.... so my game seems to crash anytime I add ANY new steam mod. Doesn't seem to matter what it is, whether it be a mod to optimize the game performance and reduce lag, a new species, or even the starbound bug patcher. I'm sorry to bug you again, but are you able to see anything that might have caused this? It's almost like I have some sort of limit to the amount of steam mods my game allows me now. starbound.log

Sexbound_Everis_LegacyVersion' <---- I do not know what they are ... if its a race than ok np

Sexbound_Sergal_v.2.0.pak' <---- same with this ... not too sure what it is.... if its a race than ok np

Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\Gems Race Mod <--- steam seems to be over riding this with somthing

You also have a few duplicates assets ... all from steam mods it seems ... but what is crashing your game on load is this error

Exception caught loading asset: /npcs/threats/outlawfenerox.npctype

its got a broken JSON in it ... so ... ya starbound shutsdown

Edited by doctorpotato
12 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Sexbound_Everis_LegacyVersion' <---- I do not know what they are ... if its a race than ok np

Sexbound_Sergal_v.2.0.pak' <---- same with this ... not too sure what it is.... if its a race than ok np

Both are, indeed, races.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1117006719&searchtext=Everis

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731125431&searchtext=Sergal

I found references to them in the sextalk dialog while reworking it recently.

19 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

You also have a few duplicates assets ... all from steam mods it seems ... but what is crashing your game on load is this error

Exception caught loading asset: /npcs/threats/outlawfenerox.npctype

its got a broken JSON in it ... so ... ya starbound shutsdown

The hell? I had the mod before and it was fine tho? Hmmm should I remove the outlaw fenerox file thing? Or should I try redownloading the mod?