2 hours ago, spaccamount said:

hey sorry but im pretty sure the enhanced storage addon is borked
i was unable to upgrade storage (vanilla's tallprisonlocker) and after i removed your mod it allowed me to.
so far i've not found other mod issues or conflicts pertaining to your mod 
log where i upgrade tall prison locker w/o the es addon
starbound.log
log where i fail to upgrade tall prison locker using ur es addon
starbound.log

Hi there ... ok so looking over your log ... i am wondering why none of my modboobs armors are being found ... I know for a fact the trooperframeleg.recipe works, hell its in the profile pictures....

also you have a ton of steam mods being installed ... but its odd ... I cant seem to pinpoint why somthing is overriding lustlings.

I am looking into this now, but to give a bit of info ... all that Enhanced Storage for Lustlings does is add a patch file to my own lustling created items, It touches nothing else.

I am more concerned that none of the armor updates are in your game files..... you cant change armor to lustling armor ...   (EDIT): Nvm ... ya that is normal if you dont have the mods that it changes to install .. so no knightfall you will have those errors ... harmless but annoying none the least... ok back on topic with your ES issue......

(Edit2.0)

Ok found the issue and found out how to fix it and not need a separate .pak be doing the update after I look into Project Redemption

1 hour ago, Salomão69 said:

Does the Lustling merchant also appear in the regular Outpost or just in Anom's Outpost Overhaul?
Because Anom's Outpost Overhaul crashes when I use its Project Redemption Patch.

I haven't used Project Redemption patch ... but how this works and tested is if you have Anom's outpost the Lustling will be there, If you dont and only have vanilla then the lustling will be there .... Its a patch file that looks to see if you have Anom installed, If you do then it applies the correct patch for Anom's, if not then it applies the vanilla patch.

if ether are borked then i am guessing the same thing would happen when I did not have the patch ... no lustling, game just fails in applying the patch. should not crash...

But having a patch ontop of a patch with Anom's ... thats new for me ... Ill have to DL project and do a few tests. The guy above you is a bit more of a concern for me.... 

Edited by doctorpotato
14 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

Hi there ... ok so looking over your log ... i am wondering why none of my modboobs armors are being found ... I know for a fact the trooperframeleg.recipe works, hell its in the profile pictures....

also you have a ton of steam mods being installed ... but its odd ... I cant seem to pinpoint why somthing is overriding lustlings.

I am looking into this now, but to give a bit of info ... all that Enhanced Storage for Lustlings does is add a patch file to my own lustling created items, It touches nothing else.

I am more concerned that none of the armor updates are in your game files..... you cant change armor to lustling armor ...   (EDIT): Nvm ... ya that is normal if you dont have the mods that it changes to install .. so no knightfall you will have those errors ... harmless but annoying none the least... ok back on topic with your ES issue......

I haven't used Project Redemption patch ... but how this works and tested is if you have Anom's outpost the Lustling will be there, If you dont and only have vanilla then the lustling will be there .... Its a patch file that looks to see if you have Anom installed, If you do then it applies the correct patch for Anom's, if not then it applies the vanilla patch.

if ether are borked then i am guessing the same thing would happen when I did not have the patch ... no lustling, game just fails in applying the patch. should not crash...

But having a patch ontop of a patch with Anom's ... thats new for me ... Ill have to DL project and do a few tests. The guy above you is a bit more of a concern for me.... 

I know.
It's really a shame.
I liked Anom's outpost, but when I talk to the redemption seller in the Ark ruins, the game crashes.
Which didn't happen when I tested on vanilla outpost.

1 hour ago, Salomão69 said:

Does the Lustling merchant also appear in the regular Outpost or just in Anom's Outpost Overhaul?
Because Anom's Outpost Overhaul crashes when I use its Project Redemption Patch.

Ok ... I booted up the game with both Project Redemption and its Patch for Anom's Outpost Overhaul and got no crashes.

Now thats not to say my mod is clean, its just saying I cant replicate the error. If you send me your log I can look it over and see what's all the fuss about. But as it stands it seems to be working, but then again I am unsure what would cause your crash ... and the patch only seems to effect the monolith not the outpost it self.

But yes, send me your log and let me poke at it.

30 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

Ok ... I booted up the game with both Project Redemption and its Patch for Anom's Outpost Overhaul and got no crashes.

Now thats not to say my mod is clean, its just saying I cant replicate the error. If you send me your log I can look it over and see what's all the fuss about. But as it stands it seems to be working, but then again I am unsure what would cause your crash ... and the patch only seems to effect the monolith not the outpost it self.

But yes, send me your log and let me poke at it.

starbound.log.1

The Enhanced Storage is really broken. After I removed it again, everything was ok again. The planet has also been reloaded. Otherwise, I flew endlessly in the background without the spaceship coming to a stop.

Some elements such as the teleporter, storage and ship controls were also no longer displayed.

20240225204419_1.jpg

20240225205132_1.jpg

7 hours ago, NTSM said:

The Enhanced Storage is really broken. After I removed it again, everything was ok again. The planet has also been reloaded. Otherwise, I flew endlessly in the background without the spaceship coming to a stop.

Some elements such as the teleporter, storage and ship controls were also no longer displayed.

20240225204419_1.jpg

20240225205132_1.jpg

Ok so this is the issue with a breakable SAIL... moving it causes alot of issues if you broke it and moved it then upgraded your ship.... one of the main reasons I removed that feature, and looks like I might again due to the confusion,  there was a method to not have that happen but it breaks any AI sail from working .....

Now I am curious about your issues with Enhanced Storage,  I have it working on my end, could you send me your log with the crash?

The problem with SAIL was even before I dismantled it. With each action (E button) it started the reboot again. And the planet was never fully loaded. In order to recreate the error log correctly, I first have to insert the mod again, and go through the process again. 😑

7 minutes ago, NTSM said:

Same problem as at the beginning. Oh! And I forgot to mention that I can't save the game in this state. Starbound will then become unresponsive.

20240226161949_1.jpg

20240226161958_1.jpg

20240226162017_1.jpg

20240226162033_1.jpg

starbound.log 1.98 MB · 0 downloads

you have lox_sexbound installed ... ok umm wow your starbound is a mess inside ... 

I'm going to level with you ... I don't even know where to begin to fix your issue .. but I can tell you that you have the wrong sexbound installed, the enhanced storage is not working due to it not finding its scripts .... only guess on that is ether something has overridden it or its not installed... don't worry about the missing recipes, they are harmless, its just telling you that they cant be loaded because it cant find stuff for them.

you have a tone of mods installed from steam .. so not too sure what they are ....  

- you have a few of [18] 7ffbbf2c26b1 RtlUserThreadStart
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected character in word at 7:15 
that cannot be good.

[16:18:22.348] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/neki/pillows/nekipillowwhite/nekipillowwhite.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/objects/neki/pillows/nekipillowwhite/nekipillowwhite.png' 
neki looks broken ... cant imagine she is working.

[16:18:19.657] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /quests/story/bootship.questtemplate.patch in source: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1886733005\contents.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not find "prerequisites" to remove i have no idea what mod steam installed that makes a bootship but this error says its broken.

[16:18:14.297] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/pumpbomb/pumpkinfrag.projectile', error: (AssetException) Error loading asset /projectiles/physics.config:pumpkinfrag I dont know what a "pumpkin frag" is ... but its not working.

ok ... so my lustlings were near the end of the load list ... ( I gave them a very high priority but not high enough for tabs) but everything was broken the moment you booted into the game, you can tell because the teleporter is missing ... and when you woke up and touched the SAIL ... ( when you do this the ship auto upgrades to T1) the chair, and storage bin are gone...

when I get a issue like that its because I messed around with the SAIL too much, or in my recent case I found if i move the sail and then upgrade the ship .. this error shows up, but due to you starting a new game .. well that points to some mod that mucks about with the SAIL more than me ... All that I did was set a setting in the lustlings SAIL to allow it to be picked up.

I want to help you, but wow ... that's a lot of bad errors.... I really suggest to take the time to clean up all the steam mods you installed ... transfer them over to your mods folder ... 

What you can do if you really don't want to do all that, is you can make sure all your mods are favorited in steam ... then mass uninstall everything, then go through one by one each mod till you find all your errors.

however if you are set in your ways that my mod is causing the majority of the issues, then I do apologize, I can't really fix an error on my end if I cannot replicate it. I do have my suspicion's on my Enhanced Storage Patch, but I get no errors if its installed, I have tested it to see if I broke the basic functions of Storage compacting .. but I found it to be working.

I really hope you can de-tangle your starbound ... it needs some TLC.

I know. 😑

I know that the Steam mods have quite a lot of problems with each other. Luckily, these have never caused game-breaking problems on their own. Therefore, I never paid much attention to the error logs. Since there are so many mods now, in the course of my mass mod tests, I have simply removed only mods that cause compatibility problems from the list. And for testing purposes, I don't want to miss a few mods. 😔💩 

For testing purposes, I use e.g. I like mods that can spawn/or give all kinds of resources with a few clicks. Especially when there are a lot of new content to craft and test out.

(And yes - I'm not a big Admin Command fan - too easy! It doesn't show what prerequisites you need, because you have everything ready right away.)

Problem is, I can't even give you my mods. As in I have my mods as a download for the eventual 18+ server I hope to make.

It's due to the steam mods, you can't even make a new install for base testing because steam will still have all those mods installed. 

Here's an example....you want to join a server to play with others, you download their mod pack, but you have 20 of the mods they have already installed by steam, your game crashes on load.

2 hours ago, queerbanan said:

I'm writing this without having read the forum but; I just wanted to say I love this race so far. Its really well done and I love the bounceyness! Thank you for all the work put into it. i hope one day itll be supported by FU's race traits system and all. 

I cant wait to see what future updates it holds uwu~. 

When I tested the Lustlings in a mod list with only SBR and FU it worked... I saw no immediate issues, Further poking did reveal the missing traits ... I am having a think on it, because its easy to add.... Next update probably will have it in, but not making promises.

just a heads up, a few of the dildo chairs added have misaligned seat positions depending on which direction the seat is placed. iirc it was an issue with the original mod they came from as well. the look alright when facing right, but facing left they are off

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by Slaptree
19 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

just a heads up, a few of the dildo chairs added have misaligned seat positions depending on which direction the seat is placed. iirc it was an issue with the original mod they came from as well. the look alright when facing right, but facing left they are off

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

.... wait what?  the dildos are not chairs ... I was going to say something but why are you sitting on the dilldos? you should be fucking them ... I animated the fucking ... send me your log

I tested the crap out of this ... all new didlos added in the dildo update are sex node animated ... you fuck them not sit on them..

Just checked on a clean game, zeroed my universe and player ..... and took admin off so no god mode to check to see if that caused the same issue.

fuck1.jpg

fuck2.jpg

fuck3.jpg

Edited by doctorpotato
Pictures
8 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

.... wait what?  the dildos are not chairs ... I was going to say something but why are you sitting on the dilldos? you should be fucking them ... I animated the fucking ... send me your log

I tested the crap out of this ... all new didlos added in the dildo update are sex node animated ... you fuck them not sit on them..

Just checked on a clean game, zeroed my universe and player ..... and took admin off so no god mode to check to see if that caused the same issue.

fuck1.jpg

fuck2.jpg

fuck3.jpg

figured it out. had the og mod where they were just chairs, and they were overriding the dildos, causing them to be chairs. im kinda dumb 😅

2 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

figured it out. had the og mod where they were just chairs, and they were overriding the dildos, causing them to be chairs. im kinda dumb 😅

thats even weirder .... what mod effects mine? they all in new spots ... what og mod?

25 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/146
this mod. has the exact object names as the toys added in the recent update

Ok the fact you got starbound to boot with that and my mod installed is incredible. I crash each time because duplicate items ... and that mod also completely overrides the player.config file in its entirety.

in short ... DO NOT USE THAT MOD ... even if you got it to work .. that thing kills any player.config

Well, here's an actual post x3;

I only get this when playing lustlings, whenever I try to go back to my ship sometimes it'll go into infinite loading. The log says duplicate tech stations or something; I think it might be doing that from moving the panels around? Not sure if its specifically this mod, I know this issue can be duplicated with other ships that allow moving panels with other instances. Here's the log regardless.

Deleting shipworld files restores the save at least like for other instances of this happening.

starbound.log

1 hour ago, queerbanan said:

Well, here's an actual post x3;

I only get this when playing lustlings, whenever I try to go back to my ship sometimes it'll go into infinite loading. The log says duplicate tech stations or something; I think it might be doing that from moving the panels around? Not sure if its specifically this mod, I know this issue can be duplicated with other ships that allow moving panels with other instances. Here's the log regardless.

Deleting shipworld files restores the save at least like for other instances of this happening.

starbound.log 4.94 MB · 0 downloads

Ya .. ok fuck that crap .. making the tech panel un-moveable again ... I know there was this way to do it without causing errors but it messed up AVAIN's Ai so I learn how to turn it off, The only way to make it work correctly is to keep moving it back to its normal spot before upgrading your ship, Your ship should upgrade once when you touch the tech panel for the first time from T0 to T1 ... a second time when you fix your ship (T1 to T3 odd no?) so lets say you upgrade your ship when on world, then beam up .. infinite load, lets say you cheat and upgrade ship while on ship ... Teleporter, Ship storage, and Captains chair all vanish, then crash if you talk to your AI  .... next update today-ish will be a clean up with FFS armors ... I will remove the ability to move the tech panel .. just too much hassle.

A few questions tho about your log...  [22:57:58.671] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FUBYOSModdedRaceSupport' at 'D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1194878261\contents.pak'

if I am not mistaken that looks like a mod to allow BYOS for FU that supports modded races.... how does it work with my Lustlings? 

oh and for pre-info the next update will remove the need for a Lustlings No Lustia NPCs.pak and Kawalii Cloathing Edit.pak... that mod was only there because I found some people had issues getting the lustlings at lustla to look correctly, to be honest I highly doubt anyone cares I turned them into lustlings .. kind of fits their sphere... They will be lustlings and have the correct clothing and not interfere with Kawaii edits ... you will still be able to buy the normal kawaii clothing but will have to convert them to Lustling clothing using the outfitter if you wish to wear them and look right.

6 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

A few questions tho about your log...  [22:57:58.671] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FUBYOSModdedRaceSupport' at 'D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1194878261\contents.pak'

if I am not mistaken that looks like a mod to allow BYOS for FU that supports modded races.... how does it work with my Lustlings? 

Makes sense about the tech panel, shame its causing that :c

As for the BYOS mod, I'm not entirely sure. I usually use the vanilla ships regardless (I forgot it was installed in my slew of 300~ workshop mods tbh)

2 minutes ago, queerbanan said:

Makes sense about the tech panel, shame its causing that :c

As for the BYOS mod, I'm not entirely sure. I usually use the vanilla ships regardless (I forgot it was installed in my slew of 300~ workshop mods tbh)

ya ... I did a lot to try and get that to work, I am like most and kinda want to move it around .. but it ended up being too much of a hassle.

Anyways, new update, cleaned house, best to remove the old kawaii and no npc thing .. they are not needed and will cause issues. I also did forget to mention of the tech panel in the mod page, but I returned it to normal .. so no breaking anymore.