On a lighter note I would personally thank Stygian_Warg, TheFakingFox and NTSM. 

your issues forced me to fix and find out how stable Lustlings.pak truly is now. I did not even know it works in its entirety in FU, like it works in FU... ether they changed or this mod is ridiculously stable.

12 minutes ago, InsanLady said:

The race looks great but when equipping any vanilla or mod armor the race model looks strange :/

Yes that is due to the same issues the Avali or any really weird race with different body's will have.

One solution is ether to change every single race that will be made and all armor to the new form factor, to which is not only a massive undertaking but almost impossible.

The second solution is to make custom armor that will fit the new body form, Now what I did was make not only all kawalii clothing work but I also made 3 sets of tops (they don't move) that can be colored and used in the decoration slot and will/should work with what most people will make (they are the race specific clothing).

Now to give some interesting info:

Some brilliant mind out there figured out how to make Avali clothing switch between normal and not normal depended on whether a Avali is wearing it or a normal race is.... now due to the nature of the lustlings body shape, I found adjusting any clothing or armor that has been made tends to look all the same, there's not enough pixels left to justify anything remotely similar, and covering everything up just makes it look like a massive block.

So the time spent making custom clothing and armor for most top mods and back engineer how that one modder managed to do that clothing switch, only to end up with 3 shirts that will work for all armors or clothing when there's already a system in place to color and cover any armor or clothing that does not fit the body, seemed like a fool's errand.

the only armor/clothing that is effected will be the chest parts, everything else will work fine.

On 2/8/2024 at 12:04 PM, doctorpotato said:

On a lighter note I would personally thank Stygian_Warg, TheFakingFox and NTSM.

No Problem! ^^ I like to test some interisting Mods n Stuff. But your Mod seems to be a little Challenge? 🤔
By the way... I also subscribed to over 200 mods via Steam. Of course, it is also possible that something interferes? Haven't changed my internal mod list yet. Because there are some elements I just don't want to miss. xD In the mod folder I have currently only SxB mods loaded. It's also funny that elements of Sexbound Reborn only become visible when I remove the normal Sexbound from the folder. But then the sex doesn't work, and my figure becomes invisible during the action.
In addition, the sex object can no longer be used afterwards. And the erotic music for Reborn remains active. It's stupid.
Because at first I thought it was only necessary to use the Reborn Mod. I was wrong. :D Seems harder to fix as thought. 🤪

40 minutes ago, NTSM said:

No Problem! ^^ I like to test some interisting Mods n Stuff. But your Mod seems to be a little Challenge? 🤔
By the way... I also subscribed to over 200 mods via Steam. Of course, it is also possible that something interferes? Haven't changed my internal mod list yet. Because there are some elements I just don't want to miss. xD In the mod folder I have currently only SxB mods loaded. It's also funny that elements of Sexbound Reborn only become visible when I remove the normal Sexbound from the folder. But then the sex doesn't work, and my figure becomes invisible during the action.
In addition, the sex object can no longer be used afterwards. And the erotic music for Reborn remains active. It's stupid.
Because at first I thought it was only necessary to use the Reborn Mod. I was wrong. :D Seems harder to fix as thought. 🤪

Ok so I love steam .. truly .. some of the best mods there...however I ran across one mod that did not work when "subscribed" from the steam store...just one.

But that left a bad taste in my mouth, I thought .. if one, why not 2 or 3? how many "work" why did it not work?

So I would just transfer the .pak files to the mod folder after renaming them from contents.pak to whatever I felt was appropriate.

You can find all your steam starbound files that are subscribed at \steamapps\workshop\content\211820 within your system files. Each mod will have a separate folder within 211820 with its own rando number and within that folder you will find the contents.pak <--- that there is the file steam downloaded from the steam workshop regarding starbound... ya that's right every single starbound mod subscribed from steam are all named contents.pak.

Also on the plus side I find it easier to deal with mods when they are all in one place.

56 minutes ago, Salomão69 said:

Any chance of addons/compatibility for Better Ships?

Ok soooo better ships seems to do almost everything the Andromeda ship supplied with the lustlings does....

As in the fuel hatch and shiplocker both can be broken and moved, I'm sure the doors are smooth because they are just better avali doors,...

The two only things I have not done was remove the background picture so windows can be placed anywhere...and the size of the interior of the ship is kinda fixed due to the art of the Andromeda....

What I could do is see if it's possible to make multiple patch files for each vanilla race ship and people could choose ... 

I'll see how fancy I feel in a day or two, might give it a poke.

honestly, I'm glad that there's at least a busty race now.

there has been attempts to remodel the other races but each time it falls through. off the top of my head there was cbbe which wasn't made for sexbound, Venus bodies I believe it only got pass 3 races, and another that was looking promising but I'm not sure what happen to it but it no longer being work on it even had race support for some custom races the fact that this mod is well made (even though the race is an amalgam of other races for which I don't give a fuck that it is or isn't it looks good).

hopefully one day you might break this weird curse around remodel of other races both vanilla and modded so that we can finally have a starbound experiance full of busty and/or thicc hotties.

keep up the good work doc.

3 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

honestly, I'm glad that there's at least a busty race now.

there has been attempts to remodel the other races but each time it falls through. off the top of my head there was cbbe which wasn't made for sexbound, Venus bodies I believe it only got pass 3 races, and another that was looking promising but I'm not sure what happen to it but it no longer being work on it even had race support for some custom races the fact that this mod is well made (even though the race is an amalgam of other races for which I don't give a fuck that it is or isn't it looks good).

hopefully one day you might break this weird curse around remodel of other races both vanilla and modded so that we can finally have a starbound experiance full of busty and/or thicc hotties.

keep up the good work doc.

Thank you,

Ya I originally was planning on making every race I could into busty girls, but it was the constant new quests updates, new armor, I just could not possibly keep up, so I settled on one race ...

The avali, ya this was originally a heavily modified avali race, but when I wanted to make a 18+ server, I found I messed around too much with many mods to set up a good server.

So I embarked on turning my personal modifications into a full race, it's been a very interesting learning curve...

Right now I was planning on doing this epic quest ... but it's been one code wall after another... with many MANY compromises... I'm very close to calling it and hunkering down on more weapons,  codexs and furniture .

Edited by doctorpotato
More info added, not driving home now.
20 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Ok soooo better ships seems to do almost everything the Andromeda ship supplied with the lustlings does....

As in the fuel hatch and shiplocker both can be broken and moved, I'm sure the doors are smooth because they are just better avali doors,...

The two only things I have not done was remove the background picture so windows can be placed anywhere...and the size of the interior of the ship is kinda fixed due to the art of the Andromeda....

What I could do is see if it's possible to make multiple patch files for each vanilla race ship and people could choose ... 

I'll see how fancy I feel in a day or two, might give it a poke.

Thanks.
That would really mean a lot to me.
I choose the species I play based on better ships AND sexbound.
I use species that support both.

45 minutes ago, Salomão69 said:

Thanks.
That would really mean a lot to me.
I choose the species I play based on better ships AND sexbound.
I use species that support both.

What features of better ships do you like? Do you not like the Andromeda?

22 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

I haven't tried the Lustlings yet, so I don't know.
But I'll play with him once I complete the campaign again to unlock everything.
I like everything about better ships, especially the possibility of being able to restructure almost any part of the ship.
I also like the mod for tier 9 and 10 ships.

Edited by Salomão69
On 2/13/2024 at 11:42 PM, doctorpotato said:

OK.
I'm testing the Lustling Race and the first thing I noticed is that the ship's door doesn't open, and that we don't have a pet.

Edited by Salomão69
3 hours ago, Salomão69 said:

OK.
I'm testing the Lustling Race and the first thing I noticed is that the ship's door doesn't open, and that we don't have a pet.

Fascinating.... weird ... ok ill check on the pet thing, a little background on the pet, I personally have a set of mods that allows you to buy any pet in the game, when I did a test with just lustlings I could have sworn a pet was there .... 

As for the broken door, that is normal operation before fixing the ships flight. Although when the next update goes through I'll probably make sure the door is breakable after fixing.

1 hour ago, Salomão69 said:

By the way, have you ever thought about adding a custom Intro for Lustlings?

Maybe someone set in Lustia?

I have but find it's... complex, I can make quick "go here and get this" but doing something interesting is..... hard

But on a neat note ... my next update will allow all armors to be used by the lustlings and not interfere with other races...

I felt I should give it a collage try and work on a method to have the lustlings be able to use vanilla armor....

As it looks this next update will include all the vanilla armor, arcana, black ice "or whatever it'd called now" the knight one ... some races I think lasses .... the one that puts a shop at the outpost ... 

And I will hope to add a pet

19 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Fascinating.... weird ... ok ill check on the pet thing, a little background on the pet, I personally have a set of mods that allows you to buy any pet in the game, when I did a test with just lustlings I could have sworn a pet was there .... 

As for the broken door, that is normal operation before fixing the ships flight. Although when the next update goes through I'll probably make sure the door is breakable after fixing.

Does the door only open after repairing the ship?

hey sorry but im pretty sure the enhanced storage addon is borked
i was unable to upgrade storage (vanilla's tallprisonlocker) and after i removed your mod it allowed me to.
so far i've not found other mod issues or conflicts pertaining to your mod 
log where i upgrade tall prison locker w/o the es addon
starbound.log
log where i fail to upgrade tall prison locker using ur es addon
starbound.log