4 hours ago, LeatheRosenWulf said:

My game is crashing from adding the mod, don't even get past the chucklefish animation. Only mod is sexbound reborn

starbound.log 14.96 kB · 0 downloads

Here, outside of a weapon mod that borked by itself every other mod works until I ad lustling

starbound.log 16.48 kB · 0 downloads

somethings wrong with your Sexbound Reborn ... its not finding the script for two player animation's .... I would recommend re-downloading it.

Sorry to bother you again, but I apparently still have the idiot stick. Looked on SBR and found I had the pak and config folder wrong, fixed that. Game now starts up, but the lustling race doesn't show up

starbound.logimage.png.fd173d35395fb41bc9e5bd13d1c0d648.png

Here are the mods I am using, havent found any race/weapon/outfit mods I like yet (partially cause I don't have steam, and can't get workshop exclusive mods cause valve stopped the main site from working)

If it helps, cursor and more colors show up in the mod list, but lustlings doesn't for some reason

Edited by LeatheRosenWulf

Thank you for a great mod! ❤️ (Its really awesome and so Is the new SB Reborn, but I dont know how to "fan art" that xD)

Trying to embed some AI arts xD

NSFW warning, and maybe big res warning!

If its not appropriate ill remove this post, let me know!

Spoiler

9e92a612-f49e-4ca9-9774-ce1f27f7d07c.png

Edited by sinsemilla
10 hours ago, LeatheRosenWulf said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I apparently still have the idiot stick. Looked on SBR and found I had the pak and config folder wrong, fixed that. Game now starts up, but the lustling race doesn't show up

starbound.log 43.84 kB · 0 downloads image.png.fd173d35395fb41bc9e5bd13d1c0d648.png

Here are the mods I am using, havent found any race/weapon/outfit mods I like yet (partially cause I don't have steam, and can't get workshop exclusive mods cause valve stopped the main site from working)

You will need a character extension.... a mod that adds more spaces for races to show up during character creation 

3 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

Thank you for a great mod! ❤️ (Its really awesome and so Is the new SB Reborn, but I dont know how to "fan art" that xD)

Trying to embed some AI arts xD

NSFW warning, and maybe big res warning!

If its not appropriate ill remove this post, let me know!

Reveal hidden contents

9e92a612-f49e-4ca9-9774-ce1f27f7d07c.png

Nope love it, sorry I haven't been looking at this form in a spell, been working on my 18+ server....might take this picture and add it as a poster in-game lol

9 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

You will need a character extension.... a mod that adds more spaces for races to show up during character creation 

Is that steam only or is it on the nexus? I currently can't really get steam mods... 

Nevermind, it took me five seconds to find it, leaving this here incase others also have this question, but nexus DOES have some extender mods

Edited by LeatheRosenWulf

Hey, I'm having trouble with the pregnancy feature of the Mod for the lustlings. I've messed around with the config and have tried just about everything that I could think of to make it work, but no with no luck. 

Here's what I recall doing when trying to fix it: Checked if the pregnancy fetish was on, Turned on the "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" and added the Lustling race to it and made them all compitable to one another (so all Lustlings can breed with all races and vice versa), reverted that after I read (skimmed with ctrl+f) this thread to try and see if someone had the same issue, and then I enabled "enableFreeForAll", still no luck.

I think this might just be me as I had the same issue as user NSTM; with the Enhanced Storage mod breaking the game and what not.

Oh, the mod works(played for like 3ish hours) it just seems somethings in the SxB config aren't... well working?
like the "passiveincome" and "enableHeadBangingPhysics" (checking rn and yeah they're both on).

Here's the log and sorry if I'm speaking in an obtuse way, thanks.
starbound.log

Edited by QESTER
5 hours ago, QESTER said:

Hey, I'm having trouble with the pregnancy feature of the Mod for the lustlings. I've messed around with the config and have tried just about everything that I could think of to make it work, but no with no luck. 

Here's what I recall doing when trying to fix it: Checked if the pregnancy fetish was on, Turned on the "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" and added the Lustling race to it and made them all compitable to one another (so all Lustlings can breed with all races and vice versa), reverted that after I read (skimmed with ctrl+f) this thread to try and see if someone had the same issue, and then I enabled "enableFreeForAll", still no luck.

I think this might just be me as I had the same issue as user NSTM; with the Enhanced Storage mod breaking the game and what not.

Oh, the mod works(played for like 3ish hours) it just seems somethings in the SxB config aren't... well working?
like the "passiveincome" and "enableHeadBangingPhysics" (checking rn and yeah they're both on).

Here's the log and sorry if I'm speaking in an obtuse way, thanks.
starbound.log

Nope not obtuse, ... so thing is with the help of the creator of SBR I built into the lustlings mod for them to have those settings on, as in for lore reason, they can mate with anyone, they only produce lustling offsprings.

Now I'm not too sure what setting you changed for enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly, but if you really want this to work... then turn that off.... that dose a whole other check. It should be off for the lustlings...but ehh starbound...

Ya that not having enhanced storage brakes the game .. lol it should have just ignored the patch ... but it's separate so easy to just not have it installed if you don't have ES installed.

Thanks for all the help earlier. 

I'm not sure if it was mentioned (I searched npc, which only brings up how lustia is all lustlings) but have you thought of making it to where lustlings spawn as regular npcs as well (Like at the outpost, in villages, as recruitables?) I have a lustling save now, but it would be cool to have a couple lustlings in my vrew on my human save (or other saves as well).

3 minutes ago, LeatheRosenWulf said:

Thanks for all the help earlier. 

I'm not sure if it was mentioned (I searched npc, which only brings up how lustia is all lustlings) but have you thought of making it to where lustlings spawn as regular npcs as well (Like at the outpost, in villages, as recruitables?) I have a lustling save now, but it would be cool to have a couple lustlings in my vrew on my human save (or other saves as well).

you can spawn a lustling the same way you would spawn any other npc ... that crap the lustling at the outpost sells is all stuff that will spawn a lustling with a deed.... so to help you out on this.

buy some lustling stuff .. door, chair, the banners....

go buy a deed.. don't matter what deed the frog sells .. just any deed they all the same.

build a building inclosed .... add the door... chair...banner ...

place the deed in the building .. and use it ... poof lustling

NOW ... if you place that orgy basket ... then when you use the deed ... poof Lustling market Npc

to get them on your ship .. cheat lol .. or wait for one to have a quest.

it all works the same way any other npcs get spawned in player owned places.

20 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

you can spawn a lustling the same way you would spawn any other npc ... that crap the lustling at the outpost sells is all stuff that will spawn a lustling with a deed.... so to help you out on this.

buy some lustling stuff .. door, chair, the banners....

go buy a deed.. don't matter what deed the frog sells .. just any deed they all the same.

build a building inclosed .... add the door... chair...banner ...

place the deed in the building .. and use it ... poof lustling

NOW ... if you place that orgy basket ... then when you use the deed ... poof Lustling market Npc

to get them on your ship .. cheat lol .. or wait for one to have a quest.

it all works the same way any other npcs get spawned in player owned places.

Thanks, I hadn't seen any spawn elsewhere, so I just assumed that they were pc only. 

Very nice mod. It combines every thing I'd want in a race, all in one.

I just don't like using vanilla ship... could you add BYOS compatibility for FU? I don't need the armor in FU or anything, that'd be so much work... I like the vanity items... or nude anyway 😉

1 hour ago, bade12 said:

Very nice mod. It combines every thing I'd want in a race, all in one.

I just don't like using vanilla ship... could you add BYOS compatibility for FU? I don't need the armor in FU or anything, that'd be so much work... I like the vanity items... or nude anyway 😉

im getting a few requests on the BYOS mod ... Ill look into it.

On 3/9/2024 at 7:40 PM, doctorpotato said:

Nope love it, sorry I haven't been looking at this form in a spell, been working on my 18+ server....might take this picture and add it as a poster in-game lol

You can use any picture from my galleries, anyone on LL can without crediting me! DO not feel obliged tho, I am not looking for likes or followers here, my page is spammed enough as it is xD (But for the nsfw stuff u might need to log in, and scroll deep down because of recent censorship changes on this page)

https://tensor.art/u/630430018832682190/posts

Now... You spoiled us with this race mod, all the extra flavor, like the text snippets e.t.c the compatibility with other stuff that is consistent...

Installing any other race mod, and then hoping its the right version for the lb patch, and that its not an updated version on steam with original removed, and the there is an addon + version to the race, but oh the original is not on steam anymore its on some forum page... and then u get the "correct mod and patch", but character looses their hair when scenes start, or ah no sorry, u need an incompatible clothing patch or something....

Please make more races for SxB, This should be a template! =b

19 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

You can use any picture from my galleries, anyone on LL can without crediting me! DO not feel obliged tho, I am not looking for likes or followers here, my page is spammed enough as it is xD (But for the nsfw stuff u might need to log in, and scroll deep down because of recent censorship changes on this page)

https://tensor.art/u/630430018832682190/posts

Now... You spoiled us with this race mod, all the extra flavor, like the text snippets e.t.c the compatibility with other stuff that is consistent...

Installing any other race mod, and then hoping its the right version for the lb patch, and that its not an updated version on steam with original removed, and the there is an addon + version to the race, but oh the original is not on steam anymore its on some forum page... and then u get the "correct mod and patch", but character looses their hair when scenes start, or ah no sorry, u need an incompatible clothing patch or something....

Please make more races for SxB, This should be a template! =b

Thank you very much for the glowing review. Sadly it does take a bit to make it work right, but should be easier now that I have done it. 

I am very much for the method of "works out of the box" .. so if something is not working ill see if i can make it work and then incorporate it into what I am doing, I feel really bad about the ES patch for lustlings, I just cant seem to get it to fire off if its part of the mod, patch or not, wont work, its like ES needs it to be a patch to work.

Anyways, thank you very much for enjoying the mod. I am happy people like it.

1 hour ago, Rogelio11 said:

When the Lustling Race have some breast milk content? 

! ..  umm ... well .. was never on the drawing board,... closest I think i could do is a ... milking machine? or ... timer after preg to produce ... bottles of "milk"?
not a bad idea..... ill .. have a think on it. Kinda busy with my 18+ starbound server right now .. but if I am feeling saucy ill look into that.

13 hours ago, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

I believe the Lustling cursor map is missing a bow crosshair (and whip crosshair since they share a crosshair)

weird .. all i did was edit a default cursor from starbound..... let me check

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Godslime said:

This is a particularly random thought, but do you have any objections to this mod being made compatible with Starpounds at all?

Star..what? ... never heard of Starpounds

time for the googles

LMAO ... ok thats brilliant!

ok so as for compatibility well they are all armors, I unpacked the .pak and took a look at how the mod works, the issue you will come across will be changing all the armors to reflect the Lustlings body.

I said this before about races that have massive change to their base model, in the case of my Lustlings, what I have done is move any chest armor to the pants and what little is left over (if any) on the chest graphic. With the starpounds mod they do have support for xbusty, however the Lustlings have a lot of bounce to them, so I found even that is not enough to cover when you jump or just run, it always pops out.

But in regards to the Starpounds ... well that extra pixels on the umm pants, might just cover the back bounce. If you wish to know or see how this mod will look, my suggestion would be to just pick a race like humans and temp change the femalebody to that of the Lustlings and have a go at the mod.

Edited by doctorpotato