New bbw body

Hey coldsteel do your bodies support pregnancy mods like this one here?

I am not interested in reading, downloading and trying to use it only to see how it works. If the creator of this mod uses node scaling on belly to increase belly size then it will never work properly with my body, because scaling with weight paint is bad looking shit. If the creator of this mod uses weight changing slider to increase belly size then it would work with any body types and body meshes.

I am not interested in reading, downloading and trying to use it only to see how it works. If the creator of this mod uses node scaling on belly to increase belly size then it will never work properly with my body, because scaling with weight paint is bad looking shit. If the creator of this mod uses weight changing slider to increase belly size then it would work with any body types and body meshes.

ok thanks :D

Coldsteel, you look like a pretty lazy and unmotivated person... 'not gonna do that...' 'dont wanna do this...'

Coldsteel, you look like a pretty lazy and unmotivated person... 'not gonna do that...' 'dont wanna do this...'

Yes, why the hell I must waist my time for nothing? As I can see 98% players is lazy and unmotivated, because they can not waist their time to learn how to edit meshes. Your message looks like you have the audacity to accuse me in this.

Yes, why the hell I must waist my time for nothing? As I can see 98% players is lazy and unmotivated, because they can not waist their time to learn how to edit meshes. Your message looks like you have the audacity to accuse me in this.

Yes because the best way to go about answering a question is to say" do it yourself i´m too lazy".BTW that was sarcasm

Yes because the best way to go about answering a question is to say" do it yourself i´m too lazy".BTW that was sarcasm

My english is too bad to see where is sarcasm or not. I am trying to translate and perceive in the literal sense and making answers in literal sense. And you are right - the best way is to say "do it yourself", but some time I am doing requests just because I like it or I just have nothing to do.

P.S. Looks like the word "lazy" for me has not the same meaning as for you guys...

My english is too bad to see where is sarcasm or not. I am trying to translate and perceive in the literal sense and making answers in literal sense. And you are right - the best way is to say "do it yourself", but some time I am doing requests just because I like it or I just have nothing to do.

P.S. Looks like the word "lazy" for me has not the same meaning as for you guys...

Apparently no since you dont seem to understand what lazy is.You,as the creator of this mod,have the responsibility to support it and answer every question people ask you and not just say" figure it out yourself".If you dont want to support your own mod anymore just come out and say it instead of sounding like a lazy and rude person

Apparently no since you dont seem to understand what lazy is.You,as the creator of this mod,have the responsibility to support it and answer every question people ask you and not just say" figure it out yourself".If you dont want to support your own mod anymore just come out and say it instead of sounding like a lazy and rude person

So, you think I need to support something like released custom body types. Interesting decision. Since I can't understand your logic I hope you can explain me what you mean by "support"? Maybe you found some bugs in my body types and want me to fix it? 

He doesn't have to do anything, he released a great mod and whether or not he decides to support it is completely up to him. We, as fans of this mod have no right to call him lazy when we are the ones using his mod instead of creating our own. If anything we are the ones being rude by demanding updates in an unruly fashion and even if he was lazy he had enough motivation to learn how to mod and then release this beautiful mod in the first place.

By the way Coldsteel, if you couldn't see from above I'm a big fan of this mod and I hope the people above haven't discouraged you from updating this mod any further.

My english is too bad to see where is sarcasm or not. I am trying to translate and perceive in the literal sense and making answers in literal sense. And you are right - the best way is to say "do it yourself", but some time I am doing requests just because I like it or I just have nothing to do.

He doesn't have to do anything, he released a great mod and whether or not he decides to support it is completely up to him. We, as fans of this mod have no right to call him lazy when we are the ones using his mod instead of creating our own. If anything we are the ones being rude by demanding updates in an unruly fashion and even if he was lazy he had enough motivation to learn how to mod and then release this beautiful mod in the first place.

By the way Coldsteel, if you couldn't see from above I'm a big fan of this mod and I hope the people above haven't discouraged you from updating this mod any further.

^ agreed no one should pressure you into updating

You're very wrong. Nobody have any responsability for nothing. When someone creates a mod, he does it for himself, and if he decides to generously share with others, it's because he likes to do it. And if on top of that, he decides to give suport, explanations, answer questions, etc., he does it cause its being nice, not because he owns anything to anyone. Think of if the next time a modder helps you, and consider saying thanks instead of assuming its because he have some sort of responsability.

I asked 3 times on loverslab forum how to edit skeleton and no one answered((( I want to change shoulders to delete clipping bugs with arms and make ultra fat girl...

This is interesting, I tried adding some weights to your New BBW body, both with Outfit Studio and mesh rigger, and preciselly the zone of the spine/upper torso turns like scaled down.

First of no one demanded any updates on the mod only support.Second if he doesnt want to support he can just say" hey i´m not supporting this mod anymore so dont bother asking questions" instead of saying what he said whcich makes him come off as lazy and rude.

You're very wrong. Nobody have any responsability for nothing. When someone creates a mod, he does it for himself, and if he decides to generously share with others, it's because he likes to do it. And if on top of that, he decides to give suport, explanations, answer questions, etc., he does it cause its being nice, not because he owns anything to anyone. Think of if the next time a modder helps you, and consider saying thanks instead of assuming its because he have some sort of responsability.

So basically what you are saying is that its ok for him,a mod creator with previous experience, to tell someone who has no experience in modding to"figure it out yourself cause i have no interest in doing so?"Honestly didnt expect that

I was just answering to your statements directly, that aren't related to this concrete case I think. On the other hand I of course agree and everybody should be polite on the Internet, specially in text only communications, be a little more careful.

Agreed word your statements so you don't sound hostile let's get along guys :)

First of no one demanded any updates on the mod only support.Second if he doesnt want to support he can just say" hey i´m not supporting this mod anymore so dont bother asking questions" instead of saying what he said whcich makes him come off as lazy and rude.

So basically what you are saying is that its ok for him,a mod creator with previous experience, to tell someone who has no experience in modding to"figure it out yourself cause i have no interest in doing so?"Honestly didnt expect that

So, you wrote comments to people who even don't asked you to answer, but ignored my question to you? I think you are some kind of shit who are too stupid to do something by yourself and at the same time you think that people should do you a favor for some reason. Since you ingored my question I am asking again : What mean "support this mod"?

So, you wrote comments to people who even don't asked you to answer, but ignored my question to you? I think you are some kind of shit who are too stupid to do something by yourself and at the same time you think that people should do you a favor for some reason. Since you ingored my question I am asking again : What mean "support this mod"?

And there you go again insulting people and being rude.I answered your question,if you dont even know what supporting a mod is then i´m not going to answer you again.Or better yet imma throw you a bone and give the simplest answer i can muster:Supporting the mod means answering ANY question ANYONE asks about it,instructing people on how to install it(cause you know not EVERYONE has the same knowledge as you do) and researching which mods may or may not be compatible with your own mod to avoid compatibility issues.You were asked before if a certain mod was compatible with yours and you said"I dont know and i dont care you figure it out" that shows not only lazyness but rudenss which you have shown again countless times.If you dont know something just say"i dont know" instead of saying" you figure it out"

So, then I officially declare for everyone who think that "supporting mod" mean this : "answering ANY question ANYONE asks about it,instructing people on how to install it(cause you know not EVERYONE has the same knowledge as you do) and researching which mods may or may not be compatible with your own mod to avoid compatibility issues.You were asked before if a certain mod was compatible with yours and you said"I dont know and i dont care you figure it out" that shows not only lazyness but rudenss which you have shown again countless times.If you dont know something just say"i dont know" instead of saying" you figure it out"" I do not "support" any of my mods. I never "supported" any of my mods and will never "support" them!

P.S. To explain those a little stupid people who can't understand why I am sharing my mods on some forums :

1. Because I think that in the world there is another people who want to use it;

2. Because I don't want to explain how to install it correctly (I can just explain how it works);

3. Because it is interesting to read some comments from people who put forward their ideas about some parts of my mods.

Ok I am going to input my 2 cents here. Ashuraman you have repeatedly called Coldsteel lazy and rude yet you still use HIS mod for free. The way I see it if you want him to give you the support and hand holding you seem to desire maybe you should pay him for his time creating this mod and his time for the support. I myself work as a construction worker and I build computers as a hobby. In neither of these things do I do for free unless I screw something up that I was paid to do. So if Coldsteel wants to share his mod with us great but in no way should he have to hold the hands of people to stupid or lazy to figure things out for themselves. It is not that hard to do if a person remembers rule 1 of modding....Always make a save of any file before you start changing it. not hard to test and fail or succeed just as he did in making this mod. If you can't handle it yourself go back to playing Super Mario or something simple like that. Just my thoughts like it or not.

was using adec before this. and i just applyed this on top and it works, but i get a wierd lookin ass. the shape looks fine, but half of the ass cheeks are much darker than the other half.. -.-

any suggestions?

Also any clothing mods that supports the new bbw body?

was using adec before this. and i just applyed this on top and it works, but i get a wierd lookin ass. the shape looks fine, but half of the ass cheeks are much darker than the other half.. -.-

any suggestions?

Also any clothing mods that supports the new bbw body?

Nope, I don't changed any clothes. Darker cheeks can be because you are using textures for adec. Try to use textures for CBBE.

Ok I am going to input my 2 cents here. Ashuraman you have repeatedly called Coldsteel lazy and rude yet you still use HIS mod for free. The way I see it if you want him to give you the support and hand holding you seem to desire maybe you should pay him for his time creating this mod and his time for the support. I myself work as a construction worker and I build computers as a hobby. In neither of these things do I do for free unless I screw something up that I was paid to do. So if Coldsteel wants to share his mod with us great but in no way should he have to hold the hands of people to stupid or lazy to figure things out for themselves. It is not that hard to do if a person remembers rule 1 of modding....Always make a save of any file before you start changing it. not hard to test and fail or succeed just as he did in making this mod. If you can't handle it yourself go back to playing Super Mario or something simple like that. Just my thoughts like it or not.

First of all i´m not using his mod nor will i ever do so.Second of all he IS rude,if you look trough this thread he has insulted people several times without need to.Anyway this discussion is stupid so i+m ending it here.He said he isnt supporting his mod anyway so no need to go on with this