New bbw body

Sorry Cold Steel, for asking this question here, but as this body has no armor still think it would be ideal. The risks presented in the images are always present in the bodies that use, regardless of texture that place. Already used several different bodies and different resoloções, but never disappear. Quria remove this from the very bottom of my character. Not sure if this is being caused by my video card (ATI on board 256), that problem only happens on her butt. Other than that, I have no more problems with textures. Really wanted any tips of what to do, since it ran the game in maxima requirements and the defect continues. Sorry my english again. Use at the moment, SG texture.

PS: And the spots are freckles that stretched a bit.

vfqr.jpg

x0jn.jpg

w3rn.jpg

Sorry Cold Steel, for asking this question here, but as this body has no armor still think it would be ideal. The risks presented in the images are always present in the bodies that use, regardless of texture that place. Already used several different bodies and different resoloções, but never disappear. Quria remove this from the very bottom of my character. Not sure if this is being caused by my video card (ATI on board 256), that problem only happens on her butt. Other than that, I have no more problems with textures. Really wanted any tips of what to do, since it ran the game in maxima requirements and the defect continues. Sorry my english again. Use at the moment, SG texture.

vfqr.jpg

x0jn.jpg

w3rn.jpg

I think that issue is a combination of the mesh's UV layout and the textures you are currently using. If you post a link to the freckled texture you are using, that might be more helpful. My assumption is that the diffuse (color) texture has darkened colors very close to the seams of the mesh's UVs, so it appears in-game because the alignment and/or resolution may be off.

vfqr.jpg

x0jn.jpg

w3rn.jpg

I think that issue is a combination of the mesh's UV layout and the textures you are currently using. If you post a link to the freckled texture you are using, that might be more helpful. My assumption is that the diffuse (color) texture has darkened colors very close to the seams of the mesh's UVs, so it appears in-game because the alignment and/or resolution may be off.

In case, the freckles was something that added texture. This one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/. Most already used various textures before and the result ends up being the same. Lines where the hip is seamless texture. The pale color I was too, but even before any mudaça textures, I test to see compatibility. The line is always there, no matter what it is try.

i think we need armor for this mod because character should not always be naked.

I'm in agreement with this idea. Now if only I had the talent to make it happen...or if I had the time to learn the talent.

well bodyslide v2 just came out, making conversions for custom bodies easier

I'm trying to tinker with it

but I keep getting the blue screen of death

Kinda new to this modding game, but I installed this and my follower (Lydia) showed up with the new body (jiggle animation and all). Worked fine until I changed locations and then she instantly went back to the standard body. I've tried restarting the game, reinstalling the body, etc. but nothing seems to bring the bbw body back. Anyone got any suggestions?

vfqr.jpg

x0jn.jpg

w3rn.jpg

In case, the freckles was something that added texture. This one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/. Most already used various textures before and the result ends up being the same. Lines where the hip is seamless texture. The pale color I was too, but even before any mudaça textures, I test to see compatibility. The line is always there, no matter what it is try.

If I remember correctly, this body is originally based off of the CBBE (Caliente) body, so it'll have the CBBE UV coordinates. Because of that, make sure you are using CBBE-compatible textures. Else, I really can't say much about the issue unless I look at the actual texture file you are currently using. The seams do not look like a lighting issue, so it shouldn't be the geometry normals (unless you've edited the mesh yourself) or the normal maps--my only guess is that it's the diffuse (color/freckled-skin) texture that's giving you those seams.

So iv'e installed the mod, but the game immediately crashes after character creation. What exactly has gone wrong?

Try installing the XPMS skeleton:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/

Hope this helps!

I already had it, but apparently re-installing it, then the BBW mod caused it to work! So for future reference, anyone else having trouble, install CBBE, install XPMS, then install the BBW mod.

Here's hoping we start seeing some clothes and armor modded for it too, maybe even custom-made stuff for those more...full-figured adventurers.

vfqr.jpg

x0jn.jpg

w3rn.jpg

If I remember correctly, this body is originally based off of the CBBE (Caliente) body, so it'll have the CBBE UV coordinates. Because of that, make sure you are using CBBE-compatible textures. Else, I really can't say much about the issue unless I look at the actual texture file you are currently using. The seams do not look like a lighting issue, so it shouldn't be the geometry normals (unless you've edited the mesh yourself) or the normal maps--my only guess is that it's the diffuse (color/freckled-skin) texture that's giving you those seams.

Jacques00 Thanks for helping me. I managed to solve my problem successfully. The other night I was racking my brain and decided to reset the program of my video card (ATI Cataclysm Center) for the standard. Then up the resolution of the game and put a  .dll anti-frezing in the game folder. When I entered the game, he was so perfect. THANK YOU!

jwf2.png

u4jb.png

8zct.jpg

PS: and the images are still in low quality.

vfqr.jpg

x0jn.jpg

w3rn.jpg

Jacques00 Thanks for helping me. I managed to solve my problem successfully. The other night I was racking my brain and decided to reset the program of my video card (ATI Cataclysm Center) for the standard. Then up the resolution of the game and put a  .dll anti-frezing in the game folder. When I entered the game, he was so perfect. THANK YOU!

jwf2.png

u4jb.png

8zct.jpg

PS: and the images are still in low quality.

No problem, I am happy I could help. I knew the issue had to do with textures (in your case, the textures rendering in low resolution), so I'm glad you found a solution to your issues. The screenshots look great!

P.S. Maybe someone want to make request for different body type?

Well, can I make a request for a body with more or less the same belly, a little bit smaller breasts and a lot smaller legs?

I personally think that the legs are way too big :P

And why don't just use weight slider?

I completely support this project, would love to see somr armour stretched over a girl with a fat gut big hips and legs.. I would finish this game in a heart beat

me personally want to see a version with the new bbw+ with the original stomach size and jiggle everywhere.

Yep, I want to see this all too ^-^

Thought this might be helpful here as well: Pregnancy Bone Weight Jiggle

Basically I found a way to get some jiggle for other bone weights using HDT (like the Belly bone weight from PSB), albeit it's not refined because it seeds the animation jiggle from the butt.

And because I still haven't found the perfect HDT settings yet.

Thought this would help bring some joy to the BBW lovers here though ;)