New bbw body

yup i tried the NMM because my actors folder has no character folder but my game still works fine

i don't know why i don't have that folder 

Then create it!

so just make a folder in actors called character then in that folder character assets then drag your files in that folder and bang good to go right?

edit. great now when ever i try to get nude the game crashes do i only put one of you nif files in the folder?

edit 2. can some one give me a detailed way on how to get this to work what are conflicts does this mod need any other mod to work wtf do i do.

yup i tried the NMM because my actors folder has no character folder but my game still works fine

Then create it!

so just make a folder in actors called character then in that folder character assets then drag your files in that folder and bang good to go right?

edit. great now when ever i try to get nude the game crashes do i only put one of you nif files in the folder?

edit 2. can some one give me a detailed way on how to get this to work what are conflicts does this mod need any other mod to work wtf do i do.

I'm using the New BBW + body type and have no issues but it all should be the same.  I have a TBBP skeleton, so you may want to make sure you have a matching skeleton for the body (from experience, if I don't have a matching skeleton / mesh combo, I would tend to crash).

Then create it!

Updated information in first post.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to say that I've been following this thread for awhile and I've liked what I've seen but I noticed that recently almost all the photos that were on the thread that weren't on the first page have bee deleted.

I can't remember any photos on other pages except first post.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just going to chuck this out there; if you can supply a CBBE mesh that has been conformed to resemble the BBW body, I can make it into a slider.

And once I find a working 3ds max nif exporter, I'll be going full steam ahead to convert Skyrim's outfits to Bodyslide; the aforementioned slider included.

Sorry man, but I think I can't translate your message correctly. You can download import/export plug in for 3ds max here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5622/?which everyone use. My bodies which I released here are CBBE, but with XPMS skeleton. I think first someone created CBBE body on default skeleton, then one guy transformed CBBE body to TBBP body by adding weight paint on different parts and after that I transformed TBBP body to my body buy adding belly bone from new XPMS skeleton and weight paint to this bone. So, it is the same CBBE body just with new weight paint and on another skeleton which bodyslide support too. Since bodyslide use something like "soft selection" in 3ds max to edit different vertices on body with sliders I have no idea how to make this body compatible to bodyslide with such roundness belly. Except the belly part all other parts of body you can create in bodyslide already.

P.S. maybe I just can't unerstand something in your message, but I hope my answer will help.