New bbw body

was using adec before this. and i just applyed this on top and it works, but i get a wierd lookin ass. the shape looks fine, but half of the ass cheeks are much darker than the other half.. -.-

any suggestions?

Also any clothing mods that supports the new bbw body?

Adec uses a diffrent body texture than this body, try a new one that fits this body (I think that would be CBBE but I'm not sure)

Another new definition of the word "rude" from Ashuraman ^-^ : not to answer questions - it means to be rude. One of the best logic I ever seen  :lol:

And yet again you fail to understand me.I didnt say you were rude cause you didnt answer questions,i said you were rude because you openly insult people on your own thread

Another new definition of the word "rude" from Ashuraman ^-^ : not to answer questions - it means to be rude. One of the best logic I ever seen  :lol:

And yet again you fail to understand me.I didnt say you were rude cause you didnt answer questions,i said you were rude because you openly insult people on your own thread

Yes, there is no reason to try to understand someone who makes statements with no arguments, or at least quotes. So that further communication with you is useless for me.

Ashuraman why don't you just stop now. You have already admitted you do not use this mod yet you continue to try and police this thread. If you do not like how Coldsteel talks to people then stop coming into this thread, simple as that. It seems to me you live in a fantasy world where everyone is polite and respectful. While there are a few of us that live in the real world and tell people how it truly is and we are not afraid to tell someone the truth about not going to hold their hand or that they need to try to figure it out for themselves. In my opinion you are a troll. You go around trying to cause trouble in things that do not even concern you. What you are really doing is showing us what a pathetic little life you live. Grow up and face the fact that some people are just assholes and prefer to tell people how they really feel rather than hide behind being nice. We live in a real world.

Ashuraman why don't you just stop now. You have already admitted you do not use this mod yet you continue to try and police this thread. If you do not like how Coldsteel talks to people then stop coming into this thread, simple as that. It seems to me you live in a fantasy world where everyone is polite and respectful. While there are a few of us that live in the real world and tell people how it truly is and we are not afraid to tell someone the truth about not going to hold their hand or that they need to try to figure it out for themselves. In my opinion you are a troll. You go around trying to cause trouble in things that do not even concern you. What you are really doing is showing us what a pathetic little life you live. Grow up and face the fact that some people are just assholes and prefer to tell people how they really feel rather than hide behind being nice. We live in a real world.

This doesnt concern you so why dont you just back the fuck off and stop trying to tell me what to do or say?The only pathetic person here is you.You dont know me,i know people are assholes(You being a pretty good example of that)but do you really expect me to just back down after being insulted?Sorry thats now how things work in the real world,you know the place where I live(And not you apparently).HOWEVER for the sake of my own sanity i´m going to drop the subject right here.Both you and Coldsteel are assholes and i dont want to be dealing with this.Dont even bother addressing me anymore(This goes for both of you)because there would be no point.And Coldsteel if after all this you STILL dont realize how much of a prick you were to people and how lazy you sounded back there...then i quit

This doesnt concern you so why dont you just back the fuck off and stop trying to tell me what to do or say?The only pathetic person here is you.You dont know me,i know people are assholes(You being a pretty good example of that)but do you really expect me to just back down after being insulted?Sorry thats now how things work in the real world,you know the place where I live(And not you apparently).HOWEVER for the sake of my own sanity i´m going to drop the subject right here.Both you and Coldsteel are assholes and i dont want to be dealing with this.Dont even bother addressing me anymore(This goes for both of you)because there would be no point.And Coldsteel if after all this you STILL dont realize how much of a prick you were to people and how lazy you sounded back there...then i quit

LoL, and you tell me to quit... I will try to explain to you what I think about you : you are nothing to me and every your opinion is unfounded."how much of a prick", "you are asshole", "being insulted" - you can not do anything except writing insults. I do not know how called such people in your country, but in our we are calling them "useless morons". If you want to look like adequate person, you need to use quotes and arguments first, then your insults and slander, but as I can see by your meaning of the "supporting mod" and "lazy" you're just too stupid to make adequate conclusions.

Holy shit. That BBW+ body at .40 on the weight slider?

My dick is diamonds. Just sort of sucks there isn't much armour or clothing support for it.

Also: For people curious about this body, it seems to be based off of CBBE ( since that's the texture set that seems to work best. Had to download a couple to figure out which one, as I normally use UNPB. ) So yeah. Use CBBE textures, not UNP or CHSBHCHSHGSJ textures.

Holy shit. That BBW+ body at .40 on the weight slider?

My dick is diamonds. Just sort of sucks there isn't much armour or clothing support for it.

Yes, bbw+ on 40% weight.

I was planning to adapt my body to some shorts and topic armor, but I can't find exactly what I want. Then I was planning to find short dress and topic, but I think it is unreal to find ^-^

What exactly are you trying to do with the skeleton?  Something with the shoulder area?

I want to change I want to increase the distance between the hands and body to do fatter body types without clipping bugs. I can do that by editing shoulder bones, but I don't know how to correctly import and export skeleton.

I haven't tested it myself, but you might be able to use NIFscope to edit the scale of the Pauldron or Clavicle bone just slightly.  Then shrink the rest of the arm bones back to normal size.  This is just a guess on my part though, so I'm not sure it will have the results you are looking for.

I too have the same hand clipping problem with my own BBW that I have been working on so I think I know what you mean, but this is a good idea to try I think.  When I get a change to test, I think I will try it as well.

I haven't tested it myself, but you might be able to use NIFscope to edit the scale of the Pauldron or Clavicle bone just slightly.  Then shrink the rest of the arm bones back to normal size.  This is just a guess on my part though, so I'm not sure it will have the results you are looking for.

I too have the same hand clipping problem with my own BBW that I have been working on so I think I know what you mean, but this is a good idea to try I think.  When I get a change to test, I think I will try it as well.

Nifskope can only change skale on bones. You can't do this just by changing skale. I need to import skeleton to 3ds max or blender  and export it correctly to do exactly what I want :(

Nifskope can only change skale on bones. You can't do this just by changing skale. I need to import skeleton to 3ds max or blender  and export it correctly to do exactly what I want :(

This may or may not help you out, but if you are still going to try and use 3DS or Blender I understand.  I was playing with Nifskope and the XPS skeleton sliders on one of my own BBW bodies. I was able to clean-up the clipping a little bit from the arm on the side of the body, I suppose.  The arm does look a little more strange afterwords but I bet with a little more testing I might be able to get it more normal looking.  I increased the scale of Clavicle bone size a bit and then resized the scale of Upper Arm and Fore Arm bones to try to make it appear normal.

I have attached the before and after shots.  I think this might be smiliar to your problem, but if not just tell me.  Maybe this will help?   But if not, I understand if you want to try out a more professional way.

post-221549-0-35782900-1397871398_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-44252200-1397871404_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i got the mod but i cant get the console command to work i installed it using nexus mod manager

I can't correctly translate what you mean.

He seems to talk about a console command like 'tgm'(turngodmode) or 'tcl' (togglecollision), but then a command with your mod.

Strange, I dont think your body mod has any console commands in it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...