New bbw body

Using a custom race I was able to isolate the body type to just myself x3.. so everyone else in the game is using the CBBE body.

ScreenShot2_zps9c757815.png

Why not using ENB settings? ^-^

P.S. added some screenshots with 70% weight on first page.

I'm going to use an ENB eventually, but there's something I'm working on and I can't be bothered with it for now :P so I'll just settle with Dynavision for right now(though Dynavision is plenty awesome on it's own).

*Edit

I just took the picture on a crappy day in Riften about an hour before rain x3

Now I want a mod that lets me tell female NPC's "Eat some more. You look too skinny." or "You could stand to lose some weight." and the characters would go up or down some on the slider. I play male characters only, and I'd love to have a few fat chicks in my Skyrim. I don't know what would be good intermediary stages (30%? 45%? 70%? I dunno). I'm sure it's possible...could someone make such a mod?

Now I want a mod that lets me tell female NPC's "Eat some more. You look too skinny." or "You could stand to lose some weight." and the characters would go up or down some on the slider. I play male characters only, and I'd love to have a few fat chicks in my Skyrim. I don't know what would be good intermediary stages (30%? 45%? 70%? I dunno). I'm sure it's possible...could someone make such a mod?

I guess no one here want to waist their time to create this mod)))

I know it's been discussed a little bit above, but can I get some help making the belly jiggle work correctly? I installed CBBE, then XPMS, then HDT, and lastly the meshes from the first post (the ones from the "fixed" .zip), but that doesn't seem to be quite working. The breasts are jiggling like they are in the video, but the stomach is completely still and doesn't move at all.

I know it's been discussed a little bit above, but can I get some help making the belly jiggle work correctly? I installed CBBE, then XPMS, then HDT, and lastly the meshes from the first post (the ones from the "fixed" .zip), but that doesn't seem to be quite working. The breasts are jiggling like they are in the video, but the stomach is completely still and doesn't move at all.

Because I don't added weight paint on belly to this version of body. You can't see the difference between those two bodies on video? :exclamation:

So how do you do this, add paints on the belly in a different way or any body mod which has belly node and paints for the pregnant mod will jiggle?

Do i need any special skeletons or something like that?

I want to add it on my body mod so if you give me any tips i'll be grateful..

So how do you do this, add paints on the belly in a different way or any body mod which has belly node and paints for the pregnant mod will jiggle?

Yes, I just added weight paint to belly and it works fine with HDT physics. 

P.S. you want to add it on belly area to body which is on you avatar? It can be not so good looking if you add jiggle to thin belly ^-^.

Yes, I just added weight paint to belly and it works fine with HDT physics. 

P.S. you want to add it on belly area to body which is on you avatar? It can be not so good looking if you add jiggle to thin belly ^-^.

I already have paint weight on the belly for the pregnant mod, do i need to re do the paints or it will work fine. And which HDT Physics? the one we add to the body or the dll and xml installed in skse plugin?

Cause i have both and breasts physics work fine for both, is it in the newer version of HDT Physics?

Ok i got a bit of a problem here:I use CBBE body type with CB++ slider and i cant get my char to look fat like in the pictures.Is there a specific mod i need?Please help

Also is it possible to make a version that adds some fat to the face like the cheeks?

You can edit the values themselves directly in the .xml file that allows you to set values beyond the sliders.

Ok i got a bit of a problem here:I use CBBE body type with CB++ slider and i cant get my char to look fat like in the pictures.Is there a specific mod i need?Please help

Also is it possible to make a version that adds some fat to the face like the cheeks?

You can edit the values themselves directly in the .xml file that allows you to set values beyond the sliders.

That wont solve my problem since the face i dont think ever changes with any vallue of the slider.Besides i havent even gotten this mod to work yet