New bbw body

P.S. Maybe someone want to make request for different body type?

Well, can I make a request for a body with more or less the same belly, a little bit smaller breasts and a lot smaller legs?

I personally think that the legs are way too big :P

And why don't just use weight slider?

Because the legs are then still too fat, and I'm not skilled enough to do this myself in Blender or NifSkope or whatever :P

Thought this might be helpful here as well: Pregnancy Bone Weight Jiggle

Basically I found a way to get some jiggle for other bone weights using HDT (like the Belly bone weight from PSB), albeit it's not refined because it seeds the animation jiggle from the butt.

And because I still haven't found the perfect HDT settings yet.

Thought this would help bring some joy to the BBW lovers here though ;)

That is how belly on my body jiggles - I added weight paint from butt to the belly. If you can see my video on first page I am using default settings of HDT. Ledochek already created some settings of HDT to create colision 

I tryed to find a tutorial on how to create such collision for butt and waisted one day on it, but I did not found anything. 

Yea, I took a look at your mesh, and saw that.

The experimental HDT file in my post adds jiggle to Breast, Bone AND the Belly weight paint.

The belly weight paint is what is used in PSB bodies and enabled pregnancies.

Basically what I was trying to get at is that in the future, hopefully your bodies need not have butt weight paints on the stomach to get the same jiggle effect.

It'll help increase compatibility with other mods and stuff.

Edit: I also implemented rudimentary collision for the boobs to belly, so large breasts do not sag into the belly, but like I said all of this stuff is still highly experimental and will not work flawlessly without animation support. Although right now I'm just trying to get it looking decent enough without animation and then hopefully other modders will take up the torch and add animations to make it more seamless.

Basically what I was trying to get at is that in the future, hopefully your bodies need not have butt weight paints on the stomach to get the same jiggle effect.

As you can see my body mesh have much more vertices on belly then default one which everyone can create in bodyslide. Actually weight pain on belly node in bodyslide for me looks like shit which I can't use to increase belly size without different abnormal deformations. Bodyslide are using weight paint to edit size of different parts and I can edit weight paint on belly node for my body. It will work with your HDT options, but I don't know how it will look when someone would like to move belly slider. I don't know anything about pregnancy mods since I don't use it, because I like fat bellies and unfortunatelly no one created mods to increase weight slider per food which your character eat. In any case, I would try to change the weight paint on belly node for my body, but I still hope that someone will add a collision effect to butt like they done for boobs and that will be good motivation for me ^-^ (damn, why they don't created tutorial to HDT...).

Sorry my english. But I opted for the body first posted, since the vertices in the belly that has always causes deformations in the belly with weight gain. At least in my caso.Mas the rest had no problems. I use a dll HDT SKSE by taking stock the butt and breasts. The first body, I feel more perfect, as the belly gets big enough and still RaceMenu edition via skeleton in usehttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/? This is great for those who want to edit any part of the body to a more desired size.

Sorry my english. But I opted for the body first posted, since the vertices in the belly that has always causes deformations in the belly with weight gain. At least in my caso.Mas the rest had no problems. I use a dll HDT SKSE by taking stock the butt and breasts. The first body, I feel more perfect, as the belly gets big enough and still RaceMenu edition via skeleton in usehttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/? This is great for those who want to edit any part of the body to a more desired size.

I can't understand what are you talking about. Race menu can edit body meshes by changing size of bones and that mean it works for weight paint. You can't increase belly size normally with race menu and you can't create the same belly in bodyslide. If you want to see weight changing like on my screenshots and video then you need to move only weight slider. If you want to change my mesh to fit to your fetish by race menu then you will have some abnormal shit. If you can't explain correctly your problem then use screenshot function to show me your bug.

Sorry my english. But I opted for the body first posted, since the vertices in the belly that has always causes deformations in the belly with weight gain. At least in my caso.Mas the rest had no problems. I use a dll HDT SKSE by taking stock the butt and breasts. The first body, I feel more perfect, as the belly gets big enough and still RaceMenu edition via skeleton in use: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/? This is great for those who want to edit any part of the body to a more desired size.

I can't understand what are you talking about. Race menu can edit body meshes by changing size of bones and that mean it works for weight paint. You can't increase belly size normally with race menu and you can't create the same belly in bodyslide. If you want to see weight changing like on my screenshots and video then you need to move only weight slider. If you want to change my mesh to fit to your fetish by race menu then you will have some abnormal shit. If you can't explain correctly your problem then use screenshot function to show me your bug.

I'm sorry if I offended your work, it was not my intention. Do not get mad at me, I'm bad at expressing myself in your language. I just wanted to help those who had similar problems. This is not a problem you have to solve, this was only a problem I had.  I follow you from Deviantart since the first body you posted here in loverslab in your comments because I like what you do.

1 - I had problems with the body more vertices "coldsteel bbw's body (belly jiggle) rar." Since the mesh belly suffered slight deformations. That just in my case.  That just in my case. It's probably because of dll that I use:  http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87-hdt-release-hdt-physics-extension-v12-29-latest/

Body that use:coldsteelj bbw body (beta) tbbp - fixed.zip

6r9f.png

coldsteel's bbw body(belly jiggle).rar

sf6l.png

2 - The menu Bodyslide edition, is if someone wants to make a change in the proportions of the body, like any other body editing menu. But I'm not complaining about the body that you did, it's perfect. I just wanted to help those who have the desire to make basic changes without asking for you. Just to avoid troublesome to you Coldsteel :( But if I offended your work, I apologize again.

I tested my body only with old HDT physics version. As I can see on screenshot the belly part moved upper  on my weight painted version of body for some reason. I even don't know why this happened, but you wrote that you have problem with unweighted version of body. I can't see any problems on first screenshot ^-^

I tested my body only with old HDT physics version. As I can see on screenshot the belly part moved upper  on my weight painted version of body for some reason. I even don't know why this happened, but you wrote that you have problem with unweighted version of body. I can't see any problems on first screenshot ^-^

Yes, the first image is the body that I consider perfect. So only use this.

Yes, the first image is the body that I consider perfect. So only use this.

Are you tried to use older HDT physics version?

Ah, what I meant was that in that new body the only thing that's smaller than in the original one is the belly, so making it bigger and jiggly would be sweet.

LoL, that is why I created this body, because there is smaller belly then in previous release. I can't see the reason of creating another body type which i already created ^-^

Ah, what I meant was that in that new body the only thing that's smaller than in the original one is the belly, so making it bigger and jiggly would be sweet.

LoL, that is why I created this body, because there is smaller belly then in previous release. I can't see the reason of creating another body type which i already created ^-^

I think Feonax means he likes the belly on the original and would like to have the bigger belly on the newer model, so everything is big (with the jiggle weight added for the belly like the original). I hope this clarifies.

That is what I am trying to explain : the difference between newer model and old one is belly. If I increase belly size on newer model then it will look like old model.

Ah yes, you are right--I just checked the bodies and I can say that the first one is definitely bigger (and not just the stomach).

I'm not sure we're all on the same page here. I apologize for any confusion I've created, I basically mean the same as this dude.

me personally want to see a version with the new bbw+ with the original stomach size and jiggle everywhere.

I think. Man, I think I confused myself, too. It's like we're all trying to communicate in swahili tongue clicks.