New bbw body

Ok i got a bit of a problem here:I use CBBE body type with CB++ slider and i cant get my char to look fat like in the pictures.Is there a specific mod i need?Please help

Also is it possible to make a version that adds some fat to the face like the cheeks?

I can't understand what are you talking about? CB++ slider? You can't create this body in bodyslide, because I edited it in blender. You can add some fat to cheeks if you edit head mesh in blender or install Enhanced character edit mod, or CharGen mod.

Ok i got a bit of a problem here:I use CBBE body type with CB++ slider and i cant get my char to look fat like in the pictures.Is there a specific mod i need?Please help

Also is it possible to make a version that adds some fat to the face like the cheeks?

I can't understand what are you talking about? CB++ slider? You can't create this body in bodyslide, because I edited it in blender. You can add some fat to cheeks if you edit head mesh in blender or install Enhanced character edit mod, or CharGen mod.

I´m only stating what i use for female bodies normaly since this mod does not work for me.Do i need something specific to make it work like a specific skeleton or a specific body?

I´m only stating what i use for female bodies normaly since this mod does not work for me.Do i need something specific to make it work like a specific skeleton or a specific body?

Install http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666//? and XPMS skeleton, then install my body mesh and that is all.

Install http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666//? and XPMS skeleton, then install my body mesh and that is all.

I already have CBBE i said so in the previous post.I also have that skeleton installed and it still doesnt work,when i try to set my character´s weight via console she goes skinny instead of fat

I already have CBBE i said so in the previous post.I also have that skeleton installed and it still doesnt work,when i try to set my character´s weight via console she goes skinny instead of fat

She can't be skinny with 100% weight if you installed my body meshes. You just don't installed them.

She can't be skinny with 100% weight if you installed my body meshes. You just don't installed them.

I know how to install a mod ok?I installed it correctely and at 100% weight she does get a bit fat but not like in the pics.And besides in the video you linked it shows the player setting weight beyond 100 and the character growing more and more fat and that doesnt happen with me

No, it's totally causing your game to work dandily; you haven't any problems, and your character-to-picture bodies are no different. Your eyes are just warping the pixels in your screen and the polygons in the 3D models.

Yes. It probably is. Why you would use that, I've no idea. Making loose files into a mod's respective .bsa and using Wyre bash is just much less..Painful.

No, it's totally causing your game to work dandily; you haven't any problems, and your character-to-picture bodies are no different. Your eyes are just warping the pixels in your screen and the polygons in the 3D models.

Yes. It probably is. Why you would use that, I've no idea. Making loose files into a mod's respective .bsa and using Wyre bash is just much less..Painful.

Ok first of all drop the sarcasm i DONT need it.Second of all i have been using NMM since i started moding Skyrim and inever had any problems with it,its simple and easy and i´m probably not going to stop using it since i get most my mods of the Skyrim Nexus.Lastly i tried it manualy and it worked.Again first time this happened so no i´m not going to stop using the manager

Risking the appearance of being belligerent, I'll just quote.

I use Nexus Mod Manager its IMPOSSIBLE to have placed files on an incorrect directory

Bingo.

Do it manually.

So NMM might be the cause?

It was the problem THIS ONE TIME like isaid i´v been using it since i started modding why should i stop using somnething i know WORKS for 99% of the mods i used just because one mod didnt?Thats stupid

Risking the appearance of being belligerent, I'll just quote.

I use Nexus Mod Manager its IMPOSSIBLE to have placed files on an incorrect directory

Bingo.

Do it manually.

So NMM might be the cause?

It was the problem THIS ONE TIME like isaid i´v been using it since i started modding why should i stop using somnething i know WORKS for 99% of the mods i used just because one mod didnt?Thats stupid

How the hell you started modding if you don't know how NMM works? I uploaded my meshes on loverslab, not on http://skyrim.nexusmods.com . Nexusmods.com - Nexus Mod Manager - works only with nexus database. If you want to install mod which is not in nexus database then this shit don't know how to install it. By the way, there is a lot of mods on nexus which can not be installed with NMM and you can read it in description to this mods.

How the hell you started modding if you don't know how NMM works? I uploaded my meshes on loverslab, not on http://skyrim.nexusmods.com . Nexusmods.com - Nexus Mod Manager - works only with nexus database. If you want to install mod which is not in nexus database then this shit don't know how to install it. By the way, there is a lot of mods on nexus which can not be installed with NMM and you can read it in description to this mods.

I KNOW how NMM works just fine and every single mod that i got here i installed via NMM and they all work fine,even the ones in the nexus that doesnt let you download with the manager can be INTALLED with the manager,the manager doesnt just install mods from the nexus,as long as all the files are in a ZIP file the manager can install it.This was the first(and hopefully only) case where it didnt happen.But lets not get into a fight here i got the mod to work thats all that matters

• 2 weeks later...

Is the actual jiggle on "rar.gif  coldsteel's bbw body(belly jiggle).rar" functioning for those of us that download it?

I tried it a month ago and could not get any jiggle.  The custom body seemed to work, and I got the whole range of size using the console command, but no jiggle.  I didn't know if this was a problem with my installation order on the various skeletons, animations, and other mods, or just an issue of it just being an unfinished beta.

Alternatively, do other bodies that you offer have jiggle physics that we could download? I have not tried any of the others you have posted here.  If that file should work with jiggle, could someone provide a brief install list / order?  I mostly used NMM in the past, but understand that isn't the route to go for this body.  I am comfortable with manual modifications, but I don't have any real experience with physics mods.

Thanks for any info or help.

Is the actual jiggle on "rar.gif  coldsteel's bbw body(belly jiggle).rar" functioning for those of us that download it?

I tried it a month ago and could not get any jiggle.  The custom body seemed to work, and I got the whole range of size using the console command, but no jiggle.  I didn't know if this was a problem with my installation order on the various skeletons, animations, and other mods, or just an issue of it just being an unfinished beta.

Alternatively, do other bodies that you offer have jiggle physics that we could download? I have not tried any of the others you have posted here.  If that file should work with jiggle, could someone provide a brief install list / order?  I mostly used NMM in the past, but understand that isn't the route to go for this body.  I am comfortable with manual modifications, but I don't have any real experience with physics mods.

Thanks for any info or help.

At this moment only one my body have weight paint on belly which I use for jiggle imitation. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unoff-support-announcement-release-v9-28-minor-v11-22/ you need to install this mod to see jiggle animations in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

It applies to all playable races.

On a different note, I've got a request.

Would it be possible to have a version that is much like your default one, but for the _1 .nif file the body has these attributes:

- Belly @ 50% of current body

- Breasts are elongated and curve around the belly

For a real world example, this is the closest I could find. Excuse the food thing; never understood that myself. Breasts aren't long enough (should be just above the belly button), but the belly is spot on.

Maria Moore

1918266368.jpg

If it's too much bother, I understand. Having plenty of fun with the current body, but something more akin to what I suggested would allow for many more hours of fun. :angel:

It applies to all playable races.

On a different note, I've got a request.

Would it be possible to have a version that is much like your default one, but for the _1 .nif file the body has these attributes:

- Belly @ 50% of current body

- Breasts are elongated and curve around the belly

For a real world example, this is the closest I could find. Excuse the food thing; never understood that myself. Breasts aren't long enough (should be just above the belly button), but the belly is spot on.

Maria Moore

1918266368.jpg

If it's too much bother, I understand. Having plenty of fun with the current body, but something more akin to what I suggested would allow for many more hours of fun. :angel:

There will be a lot clipping bugs with boobs and belly, so I am don't want to create it. Maybe if someone will change hdt file to make collision options for butt like they made for boobs, then I will do this model.