Looks like that thread got shut down or something. Then again, I believe the person that made the nude mod put it behind a paywall and everyone disliked that.

Let's hope someone else makes another nude mod for the game...

Please don't upload mods that aren't yours.

The original thread was taken down because the mod showcased was paywalled - and people also got up in arms about it. I'm informed that the author will do a proper free release in due time, so in the mean time just try and relax.

55 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Please don't upload mods that aren't yours.

The original thread was taken down because the mod showcased was paywalled - and people also got up in arms about it. I'm informed that the author will do a proper free release in due time, so in the mean time just try and relax.

wasnt his mod as it's paywalled and im certainly not paying for it

Edited by LadyJade90
2 hours ago, HaruMama said:

image.png.eeadbd91d657ffdb6daf920ef7ee9442.png

drop it into the paks folder.

i hope the image helps.

You can also make a folder called "Mods~" in the Paks folder if you want your mods to be separate from the game's normal files

Edited by Galc

I forgot how much the mods here like to shut down discussion and fair talk. There was nothing wrong with the old thread, I refreshed it hourly to see if someone uploaded a free ver, so there's no good reason it should have gone. Sigh.

Just let people share their opinions, remove the harmful ones (of which there were none)

Edited by gm_zoul