2 hours ago, Algene said:

I fucking hope so, at least I hope for Conan tier modding community, but this game is far too big to compare it to Conan anymore

Hope they add custom Pals and more clothing shit, having 4 sets with 2 color variations each is kinda shit.

(And on the degen side, seeing how dungeons have chests and shit reminded me of Deviously Cursed Loot lmao)

16 minutes ago, Snake from Fortnite said:

don't know exactly how modding goes for UE5 games but a dude on tiktok imported the Fortnite Peter Griffin skin so maybe

That's really neat! I wonder if it would be possible to mod in stuff like FF7 remake models or something, hmm...

25 minutes ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

Here again with peoples complaining again.  If you want free mod, make it yourself.  I am working and got money so you don't see me complaining.

it's against the rules and illegal, mr. guy. selling mods has always been an infringement on the copyright of the developers and their assets, but they just don't care to hunt you down unless they're nintendo. this site isn't the place for paid mods, no decent site is. ❤️

5 minutes ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

Here again with peoples complaining again.  If you want free mod, make it yourself.  I am working and got money so you don't see me complaining.

I got money except I buy things based on their value, and $10 just to make a character look different (i.e. nude) when there's already hundreds of thousands of mods available for free with some being as big as an expansion DLC just makes that particular mod overpriced for how little it offers. Of course people are going to complain, it's a common expectation that mods would be free. That bit of eye candy ain't worth it and it just tells me that you as a modder are doing it for the money rather than to make a greater amount of people happy.

44 minutes ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

-We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning.

It's right there in the forum rules. You might not like it, but that's how it is.

1 hour ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

It's my bad then.  The rules must be pretty new because I didn't see this a couple of months before.  

No, it's been around for years. My earliest post referencing it was in 2020, but it was even before that.

19 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

No, it's been around for years. My earliest post referencing it was in 2020, but it was even before that.

Well, I remember having a big fight a couples of months ago about the same shit and no one say any of this shit to me.  Whatever man, I feel the same way with people act like they deserved to get everything for free.  Bye.  I'm done.

15 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

image.png.e0f4848ffeb7309a664c2d238ec59994.png

Only for the first Cloth Armor in the game and it's variants. There will be some clipping, the outfits aren't final and will get a revision when the skin color issue is resolved. This pak can work along side the other nude mod I posted earlier. Put it into the pak folder of your game directory and play.

zz_NudeArmor_P.rar 2.03 MB · 9 downloads

Please make them all armor.... 

7 minutes ago, Evolver1709 said:

Please make them all armor.... 

Oh I intend to, but it takes a little bit of time. Thought I might as well share the one I have so that people could use it while I work on the other stuff. Think of it as early access!

23 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

Oh I intend to, but it takes a little bit of time. Thought I might as well share the one I have so that people could use it while I work on the other stuff. Think of it as early access!

Thank you very much, I'm very excited... and I'm really looking forward to it... 😁

1 hour ago, Blehbreh said:

Only for the first Cloth Armor in the game and it's variants. There will be some clipping, the outfits aren't final and will get a revision when the skin color issue is resolved. This pak can work along side the other nude mod I posted earlier. Put it into the pak folder of your game directory and play.

zz_NudeArmor_P.rar 2.03 MB · 45 downloads

maybe 3dmigoto can help? the nude mod for it seems to allow for different skin tones or possible releasing versions for the different skin tones as a temporary measure?

Edited by LadyJade90
7 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

zz_NudeArmor_P.rar 2.03 MB · 178 downloads

absolute legend

no paywall,"only partenon" or submission only (i mean i know is ban for it but regadless)

You :Senzatitolo.jpeg.1a58c0e1d63a23bb8474ff2c7010b655.jpeg

Edited by Omeka88

I was doing my own nude mods for some pals just to try. I have experience modding UE4, but I am not sure if I am skipping some steps because this is my first time with UE5, I can run the game with my new mods, but once I am about to load a world, I get this error and my game crashes. I have been trying to find a solution for this error so I can finish my nude mods. 😵

Serialization Error: Action Needed. Corrupt Data Found, please verify your installation

i deleted already some temp files like some people says but is not working.

pinkcat.PNG

7 hours ago, LadyJade90 said:

maybe 3dmigoto can help? the nude mod for it seems to allow for different skin tones or possible releasing versions for the different skin tones as a temporary measure?

Custom models don't support the different skin tones due to the nature of how the game works internally. I'm currently researching how to make them work in game, but an alternate may have to be used such as a separate pak that contains a skin tone, and offering different shade options in one mod pack. I'm still looking into my options with the skin. I'll have that figured out when I have all the armor remodeled and possibly reformat the entire body model to be more soft. We'll just have to see where it goes.

9 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

zz_NudeArmor_P.rar 2.03 MB · 247 downloads

If you don't mind, please make a version for light skin 🙏🏻

image.png.5854aaeb80da247bdc12488f84fd3ce4.png

Edited by ax_el
1 hour ago, LadyJade90 said:

literally right above your comment is the response to the question. the original post also says it only works on one skin tone for now

And what? I just asked for a light skinned version. As an option, it will be possible to make ~ three types of skin colors. For example: dark, “medium” (already there) and light (as in my screenshot). It will be much better than nothing