55 minutes ago, gm_zoul said:

what is "in playground"?

A playground in Russia where you can find mods 😃

It shouldn't be too difficult to find with that info.

The mod in question used 3Dmigoto to remove the clothes instead of pak editing.

1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

None of us do, that thread was removed because paywalled mods are a no-no.

That's the reason? I thought it was because mods didn't like how everyone was rallying against the creator. If it's simply because paywalled mods are not allowed, I retract my earlier comment. Gj mods.

35 minutes ago, Obligitury said:

heres hoping mods will be able to have "underwear" clothes to equip once a proper nude body mod is installed.

Already underwear items in the game as accessories so would be cool to have them have a visual attached 

Cant wait for this game to take off mod-wise so we can get the game outfits but with like a titty out instead of the black undershirt (like cloth/tundra outfit). Tbh only thing missing from this game, I'm surprised it didn't have nudity on launch what with the game content already 

Made a version that has the 3d geometry but it only works on skin color 4 in the index and character body sliders don't work currently. I ran out of time to work on it for the night but I thought I would share my progress. Someone is and will be releasing a better version soon probably.

Palworld.png

19 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

Made a version that has the 3d geometry but it only works on skin color 4 in the index and character body sliders don't work currently. I ran out of time to work on it for the night but I thought I would share my progress. Someone is and will be releasing a better version soon probably.

Palworld.png

Mind still posting the file?

32 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

Palworld.png

i think it looks great so far, I'm hope to see it released soon. especially if its free too, right? 👀

Dope work Bleh, Do all nude mods make you nude all the time, or only when not wearing an outfit? I tried one someone posted in the old thread but it replaced the skin all the time, which was unfortunate. I understand if it's currently impossible to make it per outfit, but just curious.