1 minute ago, gm_zoul said:

Dope work Bleh, Do all nude mods make you nude all the time, or only when not wearing an outfit? I tried one someone posted in the old thread but it replaced the skin all the time, which was unfortunate. I understand if it's currently impossible to make it per outfit, but just curious.

I'm pretty sure it only replaces the base outfit, which cannot be removed. Once you get any armor equipped this model should be swapped out with the new outfit's model. Not entirely sure though since I only just started playing so I could test the mod out.

3 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

I'm pretty sure it only replaces the base outfit, which cannot be removed. Once you get any armor equipped this model should be swapped out with the new outfit's model. Not entirely sure though since I only just started playing so I could test the mod out.

Just tried yours, it works as I hoped where if you remove clothes you're naked but if you equip some you're clothed. Thanks again :) Can't wait for skin tone fixes so I can use it on my main character instead of my test lol

2 hours ago, gm_zoul said:

Just tried yours, it works as I hoped where if you remove clothes you're naked but if you equip some you're clothed. Thanks again :) Can't wait for skin tone fixes so I can use it on my main character instead of my test lol

I have theories on how to get the skin to work, but I'll need some time to look into it and see. In the meantime we can all wait and see if a superior mod that doesn't break the game to come along before I get mine finished.

3 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Nude mod out on Nexus now. Another 3Dmigoto but with anatomy.

https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/21

I'm still hoping for a nice pak mod instead. I'm already hooking 3 dlls to the game between reshade, the console unlocker and now the mod loader. Now a 4th one with 3Dmigoto. I feel like the game is going to start getting real unstable with all of this haha.

I made a quick and dirty edit of their NudeMod.ini which allows you to toggle the mod with a key, in this case F3.

You can change this to whatever.

By default, the mod is off. To enable it, you need to press F3 in the inventory screen once per session, after that you can use F3 to toggle it whenever.

Tested on the Gamepass version, I assume Steam will work the same.

NudeMod.ini

Edited by newgame22
Clearer instructions I guess
1 hour ago, chopi jun said:

i can only do a little modeling have no clue how to pack in game with ue5 but here is fbx and dds file for anyone can do it
p2.png.9d63c7ff400f0ae4555b64b091795337.pngp1.png.48e58f7d081c3e0e22e9c72eb84abf29.png

SK_Player_Female_Outfit_OldCloth001.zip 2.46 MB · 13 downloads

Palworld4.png

Here you go. I like the mesh, good work! This model suffers from the same issue as the last one just so everyone is aware. This is just a variant mesh.

zzNude_Player_Chopi_Jun_P.rar

Edited by Blehbreh
1 hour ago, Blehbreh said:

Here you go. I like the mesh, good work! This model suffers from the same issue as the last one just so everyone is aware. This is just a variant mesh.

Quick question, what did you use for packing it? I too plan on working on this via Blender and mess around with it a bit more but got no clue if you just zip it and just change the file type of if you need to use something else.

33 minutes ago, azureknightkite said:

Quick question, what did you use for packing it? I too plan on working on this via Blender and mess around with it a bit more but got no clue if you just zip it and just change the file type of if you need to use something else.

I use the unreakpak bundle. Just search for it on your browser of choice. Modding any UE game requires an installation of the unreal engine, the version the game is running in. You have to create the file path in the unreal engine, place your assets inside it, set them up in the same way the game would read them, package the project, take your cooked assets and put them into a folder and then you would use the unrealpak bundle to assemble a useable pak file.

3 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

Palworld4.png

zzNude_Player_Chopi_Jun_P.rar 1.21 MB · 58 downloads

Wow, I didn’t expect someone to do it so quickly
can i ask some questions about modding ue5 game?
i kinda want to able to modding ue5 game

for now i import the fbx in ue5 and package project

i can't find unreakpak bundle instead i use AssetEditor to help me pack folder to .pak

but it doesn't change anything

p3.png

p4.png

p5.png

Wow, I didn’t expect someone to do it so quickly
can i ask some questions about modding ue5 game?
i kinda want to able to modding ue5 game

for now i import the fbx in ue5 and package project

i can't find unreakpak bundle instead i use AssetEditor to help me pack folder to .pak

but it doesn't change anything

p3.png

p4.png

p5.png

A few things to address about it, first thing you need to be sure of is that your pak file is named with a "zz" at the beginning and an "_P" at the end. This tells the game that these archives are to be read over the original game files. Second, the mesh that is being edited in this screenshot doesn't need a physics asset. If it helps, you can take a hex editor such  as HxD to open the saved uassets straight from the game itself so that you can identify what the individual assets need to function properly in the game. If the model you import does not need a physics asset, it's going to confuse the game when you run it or completely mess the model up. Try those things out and see what you can do.

5 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

Also, with time I got this thing coming up. Sorry for spamming the forum with my nonsense btw

Palworld5.png

this is basically what ive wanted since the first nude mod was released. please do all armor eventually

17 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

A few things to address about it, first thing you need to be sure of is that your pak file is named with a "zz" at the beginning and an "_P" at the end. This tells the game that these archives are to be read over the original game files. Second, the mesh that is being edited in this screenshot doesn't need a physics asset. If it helps, you can take a hex editor such  as HxD to open the saved uassets straight from the game itself so that you can identify what the individual assets need to function properly in the game. If the model you import does not need a physics asset, it's going to confuse the game when you run it or completely mess the model up. Try those things out and see what you can do.

do you import fbx in and just delete physics asset?
Can you walk me through the process? about how you import fbx in game?

On 1/21/2024 at 8:26 PM, LadyJade90 said:

the barbie doll one on that russian site has barefeet as does the one here unless you mean clothes with barefeet?

Yes. Removing the shoes from all the clothes would be stellar.

I'd pay someone for those.

do you import fbx in and just delete physics asset?
Can you walk me through the process? about how you import fbx in game?

Well you don't need the physics asset for the body model at all from what I've seen and tested, if you still want it in the model references you can place it in Player/Body/Female folder and rename it "SK_Player_Female_PhysicsAsset" but in the end you don't want it in your pak file because you want the game to use the one in it's own file structure. When you import an fbx you want to rename the skeleton to match the game's skeleton and place it into the folder where the skeletons are located. Materials go in the same place the game's materials would go in if you were replacing them. At the end of the day when you are done putting everything in their places, the only thing you should need are your modified textures and the model you swapped into the game. You then proceed to convert your file into a pak. If you don't know where everything is supposed to go, I recommend digging through the game files with umodel and observing the game's file structures.