4 hours ago, PaulitoZ said:

I was doing my own nude mods for some pals just to try. I have experience modding UE4, but I am not sure if I am skipping some steps because this is my first time with UE5, I can run the game with my new mods, but once I am about to load a world, I get this error and my game crashes. I have been trying to find a solution for this error so I can finish my nude mods. 😵

Serialization Error: Action Needed. Corrupt Data Found, please verify your installation

i deleted already some temp files like some people says but is not working.

pinkcat.PNG

do you mind showing me the logs or crash reports? you should know where yo get them from the appdata

2 hours ago, ax_el said:

And what? I just asked for a light skinned version. As an option, it will be possible to make ~ three types of skin colors. For example: dark, “medium” (already there) and light (as in my screenshot). It will be much better than nothing

you're asking a question that's been answered. it takes a few seconds to see that instead of pointing out what was already stated in the post and in the response following it.

11 hours ago, ax_el said:

And what? I just asked for a light skinned version. As an option, it will be possible to make ~ three types of skin colors. For example: dark, “medium” (already there) and light (as in my screenshot). It will be much better than nothing

It's called reading comprehension, try actually reading next time.

Edited by EternalWoe
10 minutes ago, EternalWoe said:

It's call reading comprehensive, try actually reading next time.

I think they meant have each version of the mod use a different texture that matches the other skin tones as a workaround to the modded texture's material not automatically changing tone.

17 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

wow :flushed:

Almost done just working out the kinks for the first outfit. Then I might get to trying to figure out the colorable skin situation.

Nice. Definitely the type of mod I'm looking forward to. Does it work with the body morphs? That is the other issue I see people have had with player model stuff.

27 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

I think they meant have each version of the mod use a different texture that matches the other skin tones as a workaround to the modded texture's material not automatically changing tone.

i already asked about that and got an answer. hence why i pointed it out

6 minutes ago, nan6 said:

That is what I wanted.Thank you.

The possible mod making with texture editing is done for now.
I will not make a high quality mod that involves mesh editing.So my modding of this game is over.

I will leave what I have made.Please use only one of Lily's mods.
Goodbye.

zzlightclothingzoe_P.pak 5.96 MB · 2 downloads zzlilynude_P.pak 4.54 MB · 2 downloads zzlilylightclothing_P.pak 5.92 MB · 2 downloads

Hide contents

Pal2024_01_2619_18_34.png.b9d18d9fbd714e0be301cdd6f739f351.pngPal2024_01_2615_40_25.png.1712ca9f1654b9605ef712be673b98c9.pngPal2024_01_2615_37_09.png.f50e8223b52db3b8c4fce4dc5cc12dae.png

My man.

29 minutes ago, nan6 said:

I will not make a high quality mod that involves mesh editing.So my modding of this game is over.

Goodbye.

zzlightclothingzoe_P.pak 5.96 MB · 17 downloads zzlilynude_P.pak 4.54 MB · 18 downloads zzlilylightclothing_P.pak 5.92 MB · 19 downloads

Hide contents

Pal2024_01_2619_18_34.png.b9d18d9fbd714e0be301cdd6f739f351.pngPal2024_01_2615_40_25.png.1712ca9f1654b9605ef712be673b98c9.pngPal2024_01_2615_37_09.png.f50e8223b52db3b8c4fce4dc5cc12dae.png

Does this only work on bosses or on the player character too?

2 minutes ago, ax_el said:

Based on the preview pictures, I have a large feeling that it only effects the bosses.

However, this does make me wonder if we could make similar mods where instead of making the characters entirely nude, we just make the outfits more skimpy or functionally naked (removing large amounts of clothing while not removing shoes or gear that the character would need for battle)

Edited by Galc
Had a second thought.
1 hour ago, Alex Sears said:

1 hour ago, Galc said:

Based on the preview pictures, I have a large feeling that it only effects the bosses.

However, this does make me wonder if we could make similar mods where instead of making the characters entirely nude, we just make the outfits more skimpy or functionally naked (removing large amounts of clothing while not removing shoes or gear that the character would need for battle)

Only BOSS. Capture and appreciate the boss.

--- postscript---
Not only BOSS? Does it affect other mods?

This method will not work if there is no nude body under the clothes in the model.

And this needs to have the texture removed so that the underside is not seen.
The edges of the clothing model are properly made so that the underside cannot be seen.
The zoe mod breaks that. The underside can be seen through the removed parts of the jacket. But it is a small gap.
It is a simple method to make part of the texture transparent.I pray someone will take up the challenge.

Happy to see a mod being made. Once again, goodbye.

Edited by nan6
5 hours ago, nan6 said:

Goodbye.

zzlightclothingzoe_P.pak 5.96 MB · 140 downloads zzlilynude_P.pak 4.54 MB · 123 downloads zzlilylightclothing_P.pak 5.92 MB · 120 downloads

Hide contents

Is it possible to do the inverse? remove the green part of lilly clothing leaving only the black underwear part?

Hi, i found this tutorial of model replacements, share it in case this helps someone.

Also, if hypothetically i want to replace all pals to pokemons, where can i upload them, or where is the site for "non so welcome" mods?

1 hour ago, Algene said:

Hear that the Palworld discord mod got nuked, someone can confirm?

Didn't get nuked, it seems, but apparently that post the Devs made about sex mods (the one that said "Keep Bestiality in LoversLab!") somehow got most of the coder team offended and they left.

Don't see what's the big deal. We ARE in LoversLab, so business as usual. It's not like there was ever a chance to share the Sex mods on the Devs' discord.

4 minutes ago, Snake from Fortnite said:

Any LORE mongers? There's a discord only for Pal mods or the official discord for Pal?

A Discord made for a Palworld sex mod. Guess it imploded a bit, given the posts here.

1 hour ago, Blake81 said:

Didn't get nuked, it seems, but apparently that post the Devs made about sex mods (the one that said "Keep Bestiality in LoversLab!") somehow got most of the coder team offended and they left.

Don't see what's the big deal. We ARE in LoversLab, so business as usual. It's not like there was ever a chance to share the Sex mods on the Devs' discord.

but there are bestiality mods on lovers lab already. multiple. im confused