View File

This is Odema's Mod Translated by Vorpal from Russian to English

Version: 3.0b-en01

Thanks Very Much to Vorpal for checking with Odema, and getting me a complete Okay from him to Modifiy it as I see fit. My Russian being terrible, and not having any really good way of contacting Odema Myself.

Also much thanks to varenne, Who encouraged me to Post my version. varenne did a great deal of the early work on this mod as well, though I never looked at there version, I do know that they worked very hard on it. We have chatted as well about some aspect's of the Mod.

Tweaked & posted by galgat

First off Odema did a wonderful Job on this, but has seemingly stalled out, Vorpal tells me He has said he has not time for modding now, but that could change. Vorpal did the translations, and did a very nice job of it.

I have Corrisponded with Vorpal, and gotten Permission to use his translation as the base for some reworking, and overtime adding perhaps some more Contracts to the mod to extend it playability.

(Contracts I Galgat have added so far 278 & 280 both female only)

NOTE:: This is only the ESP you will need the main game files ( Archives) from Odema's sight

Meshes, textures, sounds ...whatever http://gamesource.ru/index.php?showtopic=1674

Description:

This plugin adds a new faction and guild, the Brotherhood of Shadows. The guild deals with catching of criminals and extermination of monsters in Tamriel (bounty hunting). The search for, capture, and execution of criminals is handled through a system of contracts and is closely connected to the work of agents of the Brotherhood.

Odema did a wonderful job of implimenting the ability to chop off Bandits head's, and carry them in a bag to recieve a bounty for them from the Tamial Guard's or the Represenitive of the Brotherhood of Shadows. It is a sometimes fun, and pleasant Diversion with some profit as well, and follows through as part of the quest's that have to be preformed.

The elements of the mod revolve around a common theme. During the progression of the main quest of the mod, the player will gain new unique abilities.

The questline is the same for both male and female characters. Yet Has different aspects where one gender might use Charm, the other may go brute force.

Odema has redrawn many textures and objects, environments, interior/exterior locations, as well as weapons and armor. Many textures are new.

Has a very intricate plot line, and is a blast to play, and painful at times

One of the first things I did was fix many minor, and sometimes not so minor problems with the ESP. I have I think managed to get all the mainline quests to function as they should, with the exception of the Curse, which I have made finishable to the point where Odema left it undone.

As the curse is not totally finishable, I have made it so you will get it, and finish the 3 Quest stages that Odema had in it, and then removed the Having to kill every day to keep the curse from driving you nuts. I have also fixed it so you may still use, or have all the Perks of the Curse, with out the penalty. I did not close the quest, incase Odema re-opened, and started it back up.

However if he decides not to, or it appears abandon, I might close it latter. Or look at ways to extend it. Unlikely though, as Really only Odema knew where he was going with this.

Next:: I made it possible for the Female Players to use the Hookers in a very simular fashion to the way the males use them. Yet with dialog, that more defines a futa action, as is a somewhat normal ocurrance In loversPK mod's, and to that extent seems natural.

I have managed to get the Carrot, and corn Masturbate spells to work right now. I renamed the Masturbate spell to Masturbate DarkBloodLine, so as not to be so confusing with MB2 spell. I have had hang ups sometime's with MB2 Masturbate, but for me not often (They use totally different animations, and scripting, and should in no way conflict, but I may have missed something). I added cum shots to all the Darkbloodline Female Masturbate animations, as Odema never added them. I think it makes them much better.

For the Cumshots to work you will have to have Lovers3dOrgasm.esp installed it does not need to be active, but I used the .nif files from its folder "Oblivion/Data/Meshes/3dcum" so if you do not have them no cum shot when your Girl plays with the Carrot, or Corn ( and it might even CTD).

You get the Masturbate spell at the start of the mod, but to get the Corn, and Carrot Spell's, you need to buy some Corn, or Carrots or pick some up.

Next I re did most all of the Sex act call's for the Bandit's so that I could use my Text addition scripts to give insult's, and text voices during the Rape of the player by the bandits. Adding My callback style, and functions style, and removing Odema's from the bandit rape action. Changing only what I had to to make it all fuctional.

I could have done more, but Odema used ambush packages ( I use to do this, and still do some ), which are functional, but will fail approx 20% to 30% of the time due to the onload, and the fact that two characters may try to talk to the PC at the same time. one of them will fail to start a sex act, and this is not fixable, unless I re write the entire thing. I don't feel like doing that right now :) . But it works pretty well like I have it, and I like what I have done with it.

I have done a huge amount of work to the dialog during Bandit Rape, and I am pretty well pleased with it. how ever for the dialog to make sense when playing it you would need to have these Motion numbers in your game set to these type Motions or motions that appear to have these type actions.

:::Used by Bandits

Motion 2 anal expected

Motion 23 anal expected

Motion 25 anal expected

Motion 41 anal expected

Motion 65 anal expected

Motion 76 anal expected

Motion 118 anal expected

Motion 148 anal expected

Motion 6 BJ Expected

Motion 19 BJ Expected

Motion 112 BJ Expected

There are many more, but for the Bandit Rape Text I have set up to appear right it would be best if these numbers have those type animations in them. It will not fail or anything, but the text will appear strange at times if the right type animation is not playing.

[These are the same numbers I have, as they were the way the motions were done before they got mixed up. And Odema used the same ones I still have. But many of you may not have these Motion numbers like this, as there have been many nice Updates made to the Motions that have messed up many RPG lovers mods. Not much can be done about this, I know there not going to change them back. I do wish they could, as many Mods depended on them being where they were.]

Right now I have added Two extra Contract for a female player [Contract 278 (More of a test on my Part)] ( Very simple contract which starts after you have finished Contract 273.) Once contract 278 is finished Contract 280 will appear in the "C" Box. These quest will not appear for a male, I hope to adapt them, or maybe add different ones for male, but right now I do not have a male Character that I can finish the mod with.

NOTE:: If someone [experienced and good with the CS and LoversPK] felt they could add Male Quest's, and wanted to make a separate .ESP and make it dependent on this one, to add male Contracts that would be nice. I ask that you make it separate and dependent on this one [and not to pick at the scripts from this mod which would really screw things up] to keep from having a real cluster F__K between them. I am using even numbers for my Female Contracts starting at 278,280,282, and so on, so if made male contracts using Odd numbers as in 279,281,283,285, and so one that would be nice. [if you do not understand mod dependency use, and what I am talking about, don't even think about it]

Just let me know, and we can hopefully keep things working smoothly

If done in this manner Basically you would do your thing, and I would do mine, and there should be no

real problems , and no need to bother each other, just mod the male quest's how ever you see fit.

I have added quite a few Quest marker's as many of the quests where somewhat troublesome to locate exactly where you needed to go. This may have been intended, but I had problems with not being able to find my next quest advancement, so I added them where I thought they were needed.

Next::: you must get from Odema's sight, and I know this is hard to do [if you do not speak Russian, and I do not :(] the Archive's it is a huge download, and can be very troublesome to get, I wish I could help you there, but It is not mine to give away, only Odema Should be the one to allow this.

Here is link to His site http://gamesource.ru/index.php?showtopic=1674

Bad things to have running:: TrueCrime as it was the predecessor to this mod, and is actually old news to this mod.

Many other mods may cause some trouble, Joburg, LandE are two I am pretty sure may if settings are very high on be trouble. Any enhansed verion of these will be trouble as well I would think.

There may be others, I cannot be sure.

*************EVENTUALLY***********

{Things I hope to do if not discouraged}

One thing I may do latter is remove many of Odema's added NPC races, to compensate for this I will may be Add MBP dependancy {I know many of you will not like MBP addition, but it will be the best way to keep the same or simular races where Odema had them, and give you more control over the look of there skin's and body shape with "SetBody"} I believe with some effort I can maybe eventually completely remove the need for The Odema Archive, which it is possible could eventually disappear. which would totally cripple the mod. (MBP dependancy will also reduce the size of the mod in a large way once I have swapped all the Special NPCs Odema added over to MBP Alternatives) [[This would be a long time off though, as to get right would take some thinking, and a lot of time to try and keep right, and many would not be easy or possible to change because of special textures, and duplicated Character use in Quest's]]

I actually have made quite a bit of clothing, and can for many of the Hookers replace there clothing with some of my own. which would reduce some of the required Arcives, and I do try to keep my textures small, so should lower size as well

And of course I plan to try and keep adding some small quests to keep the extended play, going, I have in a few early mod made quest's that actually built quest's but this is really troublesome, and testy, and they still become repeditive, so I probablly will not try that.

Also I intend to rework the Prison rapes over time, all of this is dependent On how much time my personal life allows me to put into it.

I had no way to test the Mod for a Male, It should be alright, but I don't have a Male Character to test with.

This is a spare time Mod, I will tweak, and improve as I have time.galgat

This is a trial run, If Odema Has any Problem at all with it, I will Jerk it, and forget about it.

Here is the Load Order I have been playing it with.

I do not want it Uploaded, or to see my version uploaded anywhere else. With out permission from me. (If I need to pull it, for some reason I only wish to have to look one place)

00  Oblivion.esm01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm02  x117race.esm03  Lovers with PK.esm04  LoversCreature.esm05  BreakUndies.esm06  Gottshaw Village.esp  [Version 1.0.1]07  Tag_Armorseller.esp08  Crowded Bruma.esp09  Crowded Skingrad.esp0A  Crowded Cheydinhal.esp0B  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp0C  Crowded Chorrol.esp0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp0E  playble_armors.esp0F  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp10  DLCHorseArmor.esp11  DLCOrrery.esp12  DLCThievesDen.esp13  DLCVileLair.esp14  DLCSpellTomes.esp15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp16  Knights.esp17  DLCShiveringIsles.esp18  babehair_EV.esp19  Finder4.esp1A  ExWearUndies.esp1B  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp1C  Rosana.esp1D  Seductress Armour.esp1E  ExnemEyeCandy.esp1F  BlackLuster.esp20  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp21  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp22  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp23  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp24  ColourWheelSexyFemaleNPCRealWalk.esp25  TagsYinYang.esp26  Chain it!.esp27  Streamline 3.1.esp28  LoversLight.esp29  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp2A  LoversBed.esp2B  RealWalk.esp2C  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp2D  LoversRaperSgalgat02.esp2E  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp2F  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp30  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp31  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]32  AirOC04 Vat.esp33  SetBody.esp34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp3D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp3E  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp3F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp40  Real_Mannequin.esp41  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]42  LoversCreature.esp43  LoversMB2.esp44  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp45  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp46  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp47  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Some quest Spoiler Help

The Ether is a tough place, and requires some good gear, and I would think a pretty high character. I have fixed the no show orb, and tough demon fight on the second visit to the Ether, the first time you go there you just need to run, and stay alive for 30 sec [ I just pretty much scrapped that first visit script, and re-wrote all of it so it would be functional it was a train reck. It had to many No,No's in it.]

How Ever the second time was bugged really bad as well [ the moveto call and enable calls were just to touch and go failing was probablly 80% of the time none of it would work as slower system would have a better chance of success than one of the newer systems] , so I placed the orb in the room where the really tough demon is, and touched up the script to function in that way.

If you are quick, and do not start combat with anything in that last room, and run and click the orb. You will finish the second Ether part no problem, and have the Extra Skill (or summon) at your disposal to use when you have enough materia to use it.

If you want to test your metal though you can still attack the demons there, and kill them and then leave, but know that once combat starts there you can not leave until you have kill every thing in that room. [This on the visit to the Ether when you click on the stone in the rented room]

It is a long trek through the Ether with many tricky Puzzles to solve, and some really bother some battles. [ if for some reason one of the puzzles happens to start driving you nut's and you can not solve it. ( remember that you are on your system, and remember a console command "TCL" a magic spell that might help you to see a way out.)]

You will see a message pop up every day after that i have placed instead of allowing the curse to force you to kill multiple times each day, it will simply say "No Wraith curse today GG" for a moment, and go away in the upper left hand corner of the screen to inform you that the curse is not forcing you to kill. In this way I could keep the curse open, in case It was expanded, and I needed to add it back in. That way your save game should stay compatible even if Odema decided to add to it.

Also on the quest where a lady talks to Hatin, then Hatin should follow her back to her place, stay close to the lady so the Dialog between her and hatin fire's. If it does not then Hatin will not follow her back to her place. and it will be a problem. This is the quest with Holocron's.

I can probably fix this when I get time, it more than likely just need to set the startconversation func to fire until she or he starts it, and that is not actually very hard to do, but I never really had a big problem with it. I just wanted to mention it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/27/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    LoversPK REV 96 would be best, shivering isle, HGEC Body mod, OBSE latest stable version, Elys universal silent voice, Pluggy 125 or better I would think, I am running 132, New and improved animation project version 2.4 -By Donkey, Must have Odema DarkBloodLine Archives

Thx U all, I just hope it playes through all right for you. I played it through 3 times, making sure it did not hang on me, But I do not have a male character to test it with, so I hope is okay for Male characters as well.

I have added one extra contract, which becomes available after you complete contract 273. It will appear in the C box {Contract 278}, I did not want to open any of Odema's other Contract boxes, so I just have it set to enable after contract 273 is completed.

I have another female quest almost ready to upload, but i wish to test it a little more. I am sorry I do not have a male character to work with right now. I may try to build one, but I find them so boring to work with.

I did this mostly for my self, as I wanted to try this mod also, but I wanted to share it after I felt I had it functioning resonably well. Also I thought some of the additions I added might make it more entertaining to play.

I just hope you do not have as much trouble as I did trying to get the Archive files, Meshes, texture's, sound's and what not from Odema's page..

Here are some spoilers and maybe help..do not look if you want to figure things out your self, I have tried not to just draw a map in the spoiler, just give advise, and general info.

The Ether is a tough place, and requires some good gear, and I would think a pretty high character. I have fixed the no show orb, and tough demon fight on the second visit to the Ether, the first time you go there you just need to run, and stay alive for 30 sec [ I just pretty much scrapped that first visit script, and re-wrote all of it so it would be functional it was a train reck. It had to many No,No's in it.]

How Ever the second time was bugged really bad as well [ the moveto call and enable calls were just to touch and go failing was probablly 80% of the time none of it would work as slower system would have a better chance of success than one of the newer systems] , so I placed the orb in the room where the really tough demon is, and touched up the script to function in that way. 

If you are quick, and do not start combat with anything in that last room, and run and click the orb. You will finish the second Ether part no problem, and have the Extra Skill (or summon) at your disposal to use when you have enough materia to use it.

If you want to test your metal though you can still attack the demons there, and kill them and then leave, but know that once combat starts there you can not leave until you have kill every thing in that room. [This on the visit to the Ether when you click on the stone in the rented room]

It is a long trek through the Ether with many tricky Puzzles to solve, and some really bother some battles. [ if for some reason one of the puzzles happens to start driving you nut's and you can not solve it. ( remember that you are on your system, and remember a console command "TCL" a magic spell that might help you to see a way out.)]

You will see a message pop up every day after that i have placed instead of allowing the curse to force you to kill multiple times each day, it will simply say "No Wraith curse today GG" for a moment, and go away in the upper left hand corner of the screen to inform you that the curse is not forcing you to kill. In this way I could keep the curse open, in case It was expanded, and I needed to add it back in. That way your save game should stay compatible even if Odema decided to add to it.

Also on the quest where a lady talks to Hatin, then Hatin should follow her back to her place, stay close to the lady so the Dialog between her and hatin fire's. If it does not then Hatin will not follow her back to her place. and it will be a problem. This is the quest with Holocron's.

I can probably fix this when I get time, it more than likely just need to set the startconversation func to fire until she or he starts it, and that is not actually very hard to do, but I never really had a big problem with it. I just wanted to mention it.

May be, alternative source of datapack

Those archives are unnecessary multi-packed (with repeating archive name), had some ass-pain to extract.

There are some character' meshes have invalid texture paths (there's no path except Textures\characters\BHcute\*)

---
meshes\characters\BHcute\XeoHead\Khajiit\eyes\ainmhiEyeRight.nif
meshes\characters\BHcute\XeoHead\Khajiit\eyes\ainmhiEyeLeft.nif

was: Textures/characters/Nequam/ainmhi/eyes/ainNrmBlue.dds

changed to: textures\characters\BHcute\Body\XeoKhabaxi01\eyes\ainGloNrmSilver.dds

---
meshes\characters\BHcute\XeoHead\GoldenSaint\headhuman.nif

was: F:/oblivion/Data/Textures/characters/moira/headtype1/moira.dds

changed to: textures\characters\BHcute\Body\XeoGoldenSaint01\xeoFOSudark.dds

---
meshes\characters\BHcute\CoreanHeads\corean_head2.nif
meshes\characters\BHcute\CoreanHeads\corean_head1.nif
meshes\characters\BHcute\CoreanHeads\corean_head4.nif

was: D:/oblivion/Data/Textures/characters/corean/head/CoreanFace1.dds

changed to: textures\characters\BHcute\Body\Corean\CoreanFace1.dds

---

Also some clothing textures was not real DDS (i tell them by huge filesize, and irfan said "Compression: None"), i packed them to dxt5, reducing their filesize approx to 1/4. I'm not sure if it's essential, but have personal psycho on that.

(i'll skip my first, negative impressions of gameplay, partialy because i will be offline from now and until monday, and may be i'll found some workarounds myself; and partialy because i understand - originaly it was VERY old and russian(==untidy) mod. Can't decline, it is HUGE, and there are ton of nice resources borrowed with it -- but it seems very naive\childish for me.)

(i'll skip my first, negative impressions of gameplay, partialy because i will be offline from now and until monday, and may be i'll found some workarounds myself; and partialy because i understand - originaly it was VERY old and russian(==untidy) mod. Can't decline, it is HUGE, and there are ton of nice resources borrowed with it -- but it seems very naive\childish for me.)

I know if you do not get the Archives, and then try to enter many of the cities you will crash to desk top, mainly because you will not have his races he used for the hookers, and the textures, and .nif files that he used for the Shadow guild. and you would not have any of the Ether textures which would also be needed.

as to the Cute elves miss I saw that, but I had them already, also I did not get the cools sim's from the archive, but again it seemed not to be needed, however I had the coolsims hair so I did not notice until I packaged it with Mental Elf packing application.

At least the crashing problem was one I could not avoid until I downloaded the archives.

But if you don't like it I would not play it, if I were you.. Lots of other mods out there you can tell people are bad.

I personally enjoyed it very much, and that is the only reason I posted it after tweaking the files to where it was playable, and making minor changes where I felt they would help. so other's might try it.

I have no problem pulling it.. and forgetting about it.  I don't think anyone asked you for any money to play it. Nor does anyone get any money if you do.

Just played through the first few quests! I'm loving it so far.

Two comments:

1. I couldn't find the second letter in the Tiber Septim Hotel (I think there's supposed to be a letter anyway? This is the part of the quest where you investigate the "double room"). Anyone know where it is?

2. I got stuck in the first chapel (this is when you're trying to remove the curse) because I couldn't activate the door from the inside. I ended up toggling collisions off in console (tcl) to access the door. Not a big problem. Just posting this in case someone else has the same problem :P.

Just played through the first few quests! I'm loving it so far.

Two comments:

1. I couldn't find the second letter in the Tiber Septim Hotel (I think there's supposed to be a letter anyway? This is the part of the quest where you investigate the "double room"). Anyone know where it is?

2. I got stuck in the first chapel (this is when you're trying to remove the curse) because I couldn't activate the door from the inside. I ended up toggling collisions off in console (tcl) to access the door. Not a big problem. Just posting this in case someone else has the same problem :P.

1.The second letter was not pointed to in the quest targets, and I sort of felt it maybe should not be. yes there is second letter. this is a little side quest and has nothing to do with the main theme. It is findable, considder it just sort of maybe i'll find i some day thing, or if you really want to know I can tell you where it is.

It is not a real biggy at this time, but I might be extending that a little latter on, merging the story line of it with something I have in mind, but I won't change that little quest of delivering the letter's to which ever person you decide, in any way, it would be just and add on quest extending the story line a little.

2.Yes if you are talking about the 4 flame's Puzzle.

first time I went through there I made it work fine, but I have never made it work sense.  I used TCL to get through that on my second and third time. But in the last spoiler in this Post I have the solution to that puzzle if you want it.

If you need help with the first Temple

But if you are talking about the 1st temple where you get the neclace, there is an old note that you read for a clue about the switch also you need to search real hard for everything in that temple there is another Old Item (Key) you will need from there also. You need to look really hard for a switch to make the door accessable again the note gives you the clue about the switch.

I did play through this 3 times to make sure everything fuctioned right for me. How ever I ignored that troublesome flame quest as it did work for me the first time, and i figured I was just being dumb, and i was in a hurry so I used tcl there on the second, and third time going through, and maybe I should have studied it better. EDIT The last spoiler in this post tells you how I solved the 4 flame Puzzle. If you want help

That is why in the hint I mentioned that TCL was a great magic spell to know. :shy:

I may look at that again, and simplify it latter. Odema did that, and I tried not to modify any more than I had to or needed to in such case's.

I will try to look at it the coding for that again, as I get time.

Okay this bothered me so I played back to the temples. and this is what worked for me.

The second temple note about the brothers, I believe that the Old note [you get off the dead skeleton in the floor next to the hyrogliphics] applied to are the 2 blue flames as brothers. The one on top is blue, and the first one on your left entering the temple is blue. they can not both be on.

I turned on the top blue, and left the bottom blue off, and turned on the bottom middle (Facing the bottom switches), and then turned on the botom right, I believe that would be the green, and red flames. then the switch for the cage was uncovered. I could press it, and raise the cage covering the Sword.

the other or first temple is pretty easy just find the old key there kill the wraith, and read the old note there too, and look really hard for the switch. may be behind a statue

You I believe also must kill the wraith's floating around in each temple to gain some crystals you will need, they are High HP. somewhat tough.

How do I find ringleaders? I can't seem to get any to do contract 259.

where you find 3 of the rapist bandits (one of them will always be a ringleader)(they were Normally in the Daedra armor for me, but this could be leveled by your character's Level, as they have leveled armor on them as I remember), and there are some in the quest's, and sometimes a leader is naturally made by the oblivion random leveled spawners.

The 3 rapists together will normally be close to one of the inn's through out Tamriel. these do re-spawn even when killed but it may be a day or 2 before that happens.

There are more than enough scattered through out tamriel to finish the quest's, but you may have to search a little for them, but they will be on the main roads or close to one of the Inn's in the surrounding country.

Anyway any bandit that is the class MarauderBoss or banditBoss (I think) will be counted as a ring leader as I remember.

I'm stuck in Farm robber's quest

Put on malay's cloth.and remove all my weapon and armor except ques items (Ex: amulet of king ,Ring of submission).

I'm waiting and look around near the malay's home.

but robber is disappeared.

any idea of this thing.

Walk near the bush straight out from the front porch of the house the trigger area is set at 100.  I did test this quite a bit, and it worked very well for me. But I know you can not see the trigger area. But it is right next to the bush, between the porch, and the Bush. The robbers should appear, and the leader should start the conversation ( it may take a moment, moving to much might get you outside the trigger area, before the quest script has time to fire.)

I may increase the size of it some, but I wanted it to not just happen as soon as you walked out the door. I could just set it to a timer instead if it becomes a problem, but some people might wander off to some far away place during the timer delay, and that could cause problems

I might should have actually used and activator trigger, and I may consider that.

I'm stuck in Farm robber's quest

Put on malay's cloth.and remove all my weapon and armor except ques items (Ex: amulet of king ,Ring of submission).

I'm waiting and look around near the malay's home.

but robber is disappeared.

any idea of this thing.

Walk near the bush straight out from the front porch of the house the trigger area is set at 100.  I did test this quite a bit, and it worked very well for me. But I know you can not see the trigger area. But it is right next to the bush, between the porch, and the Bush. The robbers should appear, and the leader should start the conversation ( it may take a moment, moving to much might get you outside the trigger area, before the quest script has time to fire.)

I may increase the size of it some, but I wanted it to not just happen as soon as you walked out the door. I could just set it to a timer instead if it becomes a problem, but some people might wander off to some far away place during the timer delay, and that could cause problems

I might should have actually used and activator trigger, and I may consider that.

Thank you.

I'm Waiting there a few minute they are appeared.

Well, I played through all of it with no issues

Well, I had one minor issue with the corn and carrot mesh, I had the yellow mesh coming out of the genitals of my female character. The carrot and corn mesh themselves looked fine (when it came to putting it in the mouth I could see it, the yellow "Mesh Problem"  persisted without following the carrot to the mouth so)

Anyway, minor issue and most likely a problem on my side, did look at the meshes in the CK and they were all there and all matched up so meh, idk.

But very well done galgat, I am glad to have been able to play through this mod without any bugs something you have made possible. Much gratitude to you, Vorpal and Odema!! I look  forward to any further work you do on the mod.

@FinalCloud: as stated Galgat at post#1, "For the Cumshots to work you will have to have Lovers3dOrgasm.esp installed it does not need to be active, but I used the .nif files from its folder "Oblivion/Data/Meshes/3dcum" so if you do not have them no cum shot when your Girl plays with the Carrot, or Corn ( and it might even CTD)."
As I'd say, that is about two animated objects "splash", bound with masturbation animations and defined as "meshes\3dcum\splashlong.nif" and "meshes\3dcum\splashshort.nif". Backslashes are essential. When i found what cause YellowMesh, i borrowed similar-named .nifs and textures, mentioned in them, from estrus data pack. They looks not very natural (i'd run in fear from girl emitting such fountains!), but that's better than that bold "Missing Mesh" over all.

@Galgat:
Sorry about mention my negative impression (i'm quite neurasthenic).
However, i'll name some of things looking "not right" for me, and if you wish, you can look at them or decide it is quite decent as is.

* Bounty on headcutting of non-evil people applied to PC "by nearby deer" (or own horse!) - why not to do that when PC shows his "tropheys" to guard (or guildmate?)
(no, i need no that heads, but there some errors cuts occur when digging in pile of corpses ;)
Also, in TrueCrime any axes were good for headcuttin, so i changed it in that mod for myself (both unique weapon scripts removed, reworked script made as quest-script, with slow pace until Grab key pressed; any axes work now). Want to re-build LTC' method for selling trophies.

* same as in TrueCrime, prison episode looks non-realisticaly one-way. None of my characters were masochists,
and their combat skills ,imho, should leave them hope to not surrender without chance to punch some faces.

After two dozens oblivion gates and more than 3k kills it's unnatural to bow to any random scum.

* In contract 231, it was discouraging to be sent back to Guild after that khajit refuses to give out the right key, with truly childish whimper "master, he don't do what i ask, what i should do then?". And got truly dumb answer "lick him or beat him" (remembering initial chewing about "three ways to complete any task").
Also, there was strange sequence with crupled paper on the floor - choice "take or ignore", but if i choose "ignore", _door_says_ i must to rethink.

* In contract 242, when Kerna goes to invite Hatin for player's request, there's too strict condition for their (K&H) dialog start: both them AND player must have distance to "dialog marker" less than 200 (it's realy short!). If player is "too delicate" to move so closely for that pair of lovebirds, Kerna quickly changes her ai-package and returns home without conversation, so Hatin remains standing still. Despite of Hatin's absence, door from Kerna's interior becomes deaf ("I need to get the holocron before I leave here"), so it's trap. After i looked into and found that condition, i done that scene successfully, but feel myself idioticaly dumb rushing close to them.

Also there was strange teleport to guild after "dream-event" (first Ether visiting, saying so?). I try to not use fasttravel in my game, so that without-reason movements are painful.

In Anvil scene, when pc approached to Wraith, he walked to neighbour room and started idle chatter to vanilla npc sitting there. Maybe, he is in his right to do that, but i psyched slightly again. Stopped at that scene for now.

(technical)
When module was loading in Construction Set, there were couple error messages about unawailable "17th variable", referenced at condition check in pair of masturbation topics (such as "Ahh. That was very enjoyable."). In corresponding quest-script "zBHCoverBloodScript" there're only 15 variables defined. After altering conditions in that topics to something other and back to original, it possibly recompiled, and errormessages gone. It's said, it's very dangerous to edit existing quest-scripts if any other pieces of code refers on their variables.

Excuse my disturbance, and thanks for your work on this mod. Hope it will be even better in future.

PS, technical-2: Galgat, it seems both you and me are not native English speakers, so our language errors will be excusable. But, for the sake of non-english people, who limited with google-translate to understand our writings -- could you replace words "sight" to "site" at your OP here :P  please?

How do I find ringleaders? I can't seem to get any to do contract 259.

something I just noticed, and this was a quick look at the leveled spawner. Your character may have to be at least level 5 for the ringleaders to spawn. Not studied closely, but i think this may be right.

I would have to make a low level character to be sure of this, but I believe i am right. so contract 259, you would not be able to even take. You could pick it up but I do not believe it will activate or be activate-able until your character is level 5. it has to do I think with the off set.   You might get it at level 3 but I would think level 5 would be the optimal.

I only mention this incase you were playing a noob character.

If this is the case and you decide to level your noob character with console, use "advlevel" (which will do one level at a time) for this, do not use "setlevel" set level does not handle the full scope of game event's properly. It will raise you level, but sort of misses the surrounding NPC's and the stat changes are handles strangely.

As to Emo877 I did not make this mod, I have tweaked many thing in it that were stopping people from being able to finish it. I did not change anything that was working reasonable well, and Odema designed it for his special head cutting axe's. True crime was and early version of this, and Odema mentions that in the original doc's. or his web page he did have up, I forget details.

True crime was majorly changed in many respects after its translation. I never actually looked at the original .esp for it.

as I remember much of it also needed things from and Original archive that were very hard to get. I think the any axe thing was added to it after translation, but I am not sure. 

The move to was the way Odema did it. I tried to follow his mannor, I do wish I had in the timer set up which I had to completely rebuild that first demon encounter script "set timer to time - 1 * gamesecondspassed [or + I forget which way it counted]" , and I may do it yet this would give a much smoother time transfer no matter what FPS the player was running it.

I know about the hatin thing, I mentioned it in the spoiler tag. It needs to be reworked, But I had not major problem with it. But it need work ( I would have used a forced conversation, and not hardly messed with the package on that one.)

as to some of the Quest direction, (the letter) this was translated from another Language. There may have been liberties taken, and assumptions made. This should be easy to understand how sometimes what we read, that has been translated, may well make more sense in the original language.

I very much like it, and do not try to pick apart other people's work, I do my best to enjoy there work if I can (no one ever makes anything perfect, but many things are made that are adequate). and that was all I was trying to do Here.

I was much more concerned with making it finishable than I was as to if you could use any axe at all, these things do not seem important to me.. Keeping it as intact as I could with the original Authors Idea is what I was trying to do. And enhance some minor area's where I felt it would help.

His design for the axe's to get dirty, and need to be cleaned adds to that very much I think. But you don't seem to like it I have noticed a pattern in the few posts you have made. You seem to like to complain.

My other half is like that, Nothing is ever quite right for them. I am more optimistic

As I said before this was free, you do not have to play it, and no one gets anything if you do..