[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

46 minutes ago, Gun and Flowers said:

请原谅我在 3.1.0 版的翻译上花费了太多时间,该版现已过渡到 3.2.0 版。无论如何,这一切都完成了,我希望现在还不算太晚。

感谢您的出色工作。期待您的下一次更新。

localization.zip 53.06 kB · 0 downloads

My thanks to you as well. The next update is coming up soon with, uh... A lot more words included.

New Futanari Update!

• FIXED Futa Knight event not starting
  • Added a sizeable amount of yearly event's for if you recruited the Futanari Knightess
    • Some even changed based on the Futa Knight's backed up score!
  • Allowed for Futa Fathered children to inherit most genetic traits from the parents (Chance based)
  • Added new event for Futanari characters leading a raiding party when they successfully raid (Changes based on backed Up)

Times are tough financially for me. If you like what I do, please support me on my KO-FI account to help me continue: https://ko-fi.com/phazestar

I think it would be great if the localization could be modified to accomodate Carnalitas' futanari trait customizable localization game rule. It can be a bit strange reading the events if you're playing on the Immersive naming rule since it'd be "futanari" at places and "hermaphrodite" at others.

31 minutes ago, Kieva said:

I think it would be great if the localization could be modified to accomodate Carnalitas' futanari trait customizable localization game rule. It can be a bit strange reading the events if you're playing on the Immersive naming rule since it'd be "futanari" at places and "hermaphrodite" at others.

I do not know of an effective way for that to be achieved. Futanari will be typed many many times and I deffinatly won't be making alt files every time an event uses the term. I think that would be to problamatic to be worth doing.

You can replace instances of "futanari" with [GetPlayer.Custom('CarnFutaTraitName')] to have it adapt to the localization determined by the game rule. Here's an example I whipped up for demonstration.

(Carnalitas doesn't have a short form for futanari defined so "futa" stays as is unless a customizable localization is made)

image.png

image.png

8 hours ago, Kieva said:

You can replace instances of "futanari" with [GetPlayer.Custom('CarnFutaTraitName')] to have it adapt to the localization determined by the game rule. Here's an example I whipped up for demonstration.

(Carnalitas doesn't have a short form for futanari defined so "futa" stays as is unless a customizable localization is made)

image.png

image.png

Ah ok I wasn't aware of such a thing. Still, there is a lot of text in the mod. I will consider this but it is not a major priority. As you say, "Futa" would remain, and if I add the Dick Girl option on the to do list that would make less sense once more.

Edited by Phaze Star
1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

Ah ok I wasn't aware of such a thing. Still, there is a lot of text in the mod. I will consider this but it is not a major priority. As you say, "Futa" would remain, and if I add the Dick Girl option on the to do list that would make less sense once more.

I could make an optional submod to include this functionality if you don't mind. Including this functionality isn't a problem for me since most of the hard work is already done in Carnalitas.

Speaking of localization I picked up some minor stuff that doesn't work properly in the files.

You seem to have defined two "futa_happy.001" localization keys by accident so the "unhappy" one would not have proper localization in-game

image.png.12e7b8710fb476b59e34d6f18de04dc8.png

And in the Futa Knight contents the desc for the nickname doesn't work as "[ROOT.GetCharacter.GetFirstNameNoTooltip]" will print a blank space where the name of the character is intended to be. The desc seems to scope to CHARACTER, so something like "[CHARACTER.GetFirstNameNoTooltip]" should work. Alternatively, vanilla CK3 uses "[CHARACTER.GetShortUINameNoTooltipNoFormat]" for its nickname descriptions so that should work as well.

image.png.dd21634cb4f1d7b4f0912c4c6dc03152.png

I look forward to what you have planned for the next update.

Edited by Kieva
1 minute ago, Kieva said:

I could make an optional submod to include this functionality if you don't mind. Including this functionality isn't a problem for me since most of the hard work is already done in Carnalitas.

Speaking of localization I picked up some minor stuff that doesn't work properly in the files.

You seem to have defined two "futa_happy.001" localization keys by accident so the "unhappy" one would not have proper localization in-game

image.png.12e7b8710fb476b59e34d6f18de04dc8.png

And in the Futa Knight contents the desc for the nickname doesn't work as "[ROOT.GetCharacter.GetFirstNameNoTooltip]" will print a blank space where the name of the character is intended to be. The desc seems to scope to CHARACTER, so something like "[CHARACTER.GetFirstNameNoTooltip]" should work. Alternatively, vanilla CK3 uses "[CHARACTER.GetShortUINameNoTooltipNoFormat]" for its nickname descriptions so that should work as well.

image.png.dd21634cb4f1d7b4f0912c4c6dc03152.png

I look forward to what you have planned for the next update.

Good catches. I will amend those issues. If you want to make a file that makes the text dynamic you can, I can place your file in the downloads so anyone who prefers that can add it in.

This should be it. I've added support for short form ("futa"/"herm") in accordance with Carnalitas' naming rules as well.

phaze_futa_custom_log.rar

Since I did not override any files from the original mod it's possible to put the contents of this in the main mod folder as well, but that's a matter of preference. I'll keep this updated as more events come in.

Edited by Kieva
5 minutes ago, Kieva said:

This should be it. I've added support for short form ("futa"/"herm") in accordance with Carnalitas' naming rules as well.

phaze_futa_custom_log.rar 47.41 kB · 0 downloads

Since I did not override any files from the original mod it's possible to put the contents of this in the main mod folder as well, but that's a matter of preference. I'll keep this updated as more events come in.

Thank you for your efforts, I will add this onto the page with the localizations

1 hour ago, GenralBaker said:

Knight event not triggering, and don't seem to have decision for pregnancy. Have latest version. Have backed up trait, random events are triggering, but have not seen the knight event or any lover events whatsoever.

Ah. The problem is you are playing as a Futanari, she will not spawn, she only spawns for non-futa. As for pregancies, they are either a lover event (Female or futa lovers only) or if you keep using the personal whore decision you should have at backed up tier 2 and 3. Also, you might get an event whilst leading a raid since you are a Futa.

It seems that since mod modifies "on_raid_action_completion", it may have accidentally overrided the vanilla on action thus not causing it to function properly.

Also, even after I tried fixing that I couldn't get the event to fire normally. It seems that in vanilla raid events there's a hidden event scoped to army that fires first to fire a second event that gives raid outcomes for the character. I think I managed to get it to work but I'll need more testing

Edited by Kieva
3 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Ah. The problem is you are playing as a Futanari, she will not spawn, she only spawns for non-futa. As for pregancies, they are either a lover event (Female or futa lovers only) or if you keep using the personal whore decision you should have at backed up tier 2 and 3. Also, you might get an event whilst leading a raid since you are a Futa.

Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, SU-85TD said:

It appears that this mod is causing issues with raiding for me. I am able to repeatedly raid the same settlement for infinite gold. Has anyone else experienced this issue as well?

So I discovered a fix while reading through how vanilla CK3 handles raids

First, the on_action in the mod is

on_raid_action_completion = {
    trigger = {
	    has_trait = backed_up
	}

random_events = {
		chance_to_happen = 100

90 = futa_events.0089 # Raiding Tendencies
		100 = 0
	}
}

which entirely overrides the vanilla on_action, which messes up raiding. Another issue is that on_raid_action_completion takes an army scope, while futa_events.0089 is a character event and takes character scope, which this on_action cannot fire (you'll get an error in the logs)

On my local copy I've replaced it with

on_actions = {
		futa_raid_complete_on_action # Needed to not override vanilla function
	}
}

futa_raid_complete_on_action = {
	trigger = { always = yes }

random_events = {
		chance_to_happen = 100

90 = futa_events.0091 # staging event for Raiding Tendencies - scoping to army which is the scope of the on_action
		100 = 0
	}
}

which appends an on_action into an existing one, and moved the trigger for the Backed Up trait into the events itself - this trigger would not have worked for the same reason futa_events.0089 will not fire in this on_action.

The staging event (here named futa_events.0091 for convenience simply because it's the next number available) uses most of the code from the raid_events.0001 event in vanilla and works pretty much the same way - it takes an army scope, which makes it possible to be fired with the on_action, and is used to fire whatever character event you want connected to the raid (in this case, futa_events.0089)

futa_events.0091 = { # Actually just raid_events.0001 which works for our purposes.
	hidden = yes
	scope = army
	type = empty 
	trigger = { # from raid_events.0001
		scope:raider = { is_at_location = scope:barony.title_province }
		scope:barony.title_province = { fort_level > 0 }
		#The county must not have recently been sacked.
		NOT = {
			scope:county = { has_county_modifier = recently_sacked_modifier }
		}
	}

immediate = {
		scope:raider = { trigger_event = futa_events.0089 }
	}
}

In my case I put the trigger checking for the character leading the raiding army (scope:raider) having the trait Backed Up in futa_events.0089 but I suppose putting that trigger in the staging event here would work too, though I have not tried that.

I suppose there is a more elegant way to solve this somewhere out there but this is what I found working. Hope this helps.

P/S: Speaking of, futa_events.0089 has an invalid background reference in the override_background field.

Edited by Kieva
5 hours ago, Kieva said:

So I discovered a fix while reading through how vanilla CK3 handles raids

First, the on_action in the mod is

trigger = {
	    has_trait = backed_up
	}

random_events = {
		chance_to_happen = 100

90 = futa_events.0089 # Raiding Tendencies
		100 = 0
	}
}

which entirely overrides the vanilla on_action, which messes up raiding. Another issue is that on_raid_action_completion takes an army scope, while futa_events.0089 is a character event and takes character scope, which this on_action cannot fire (you'll get an error in the logs)

On my local copy I've replaced it with

on_actions = {
		futa_raid_complete_on_action # Needed to not override vanilla function
	}
}

futa_raid_complete_on_action = {
	trigger = { always = yes }

random_events = {
		chance_to_happen = 100

90 = futa_events.0091 # staging event for Raiding Tendencies - scoping to army which is the scope of the on_action
		100 = 0
	}
}

which appends an on_action into an existing one, and moved the trigger for the Backed Up trait into the events itself - this trigger would not have worked for the same reason futa_events.0089 will not fire in this on_action.

The staging event (here named futa_events.0091 for convenience simply because it's the next number available) uses most of the code from the raid_events.0001 event in vanilla and works pretty much the same way - it takes an army scope, which makes it possible to be fired with the on_action, and is used to fire whatever character event you want connected to the raid (in this case, futa_events.0089)

futa_events.0091 = { # Actually just raid_events.0001 which works for our purposes.
	hidden = yes
	scope = army
	type = empty 
	trigger = { # from raid_events.0001
		scope:raider = { is_at_location = scope:barony.title_province }
		scope:barony.title_province = { fort_level > 0 }
		#The county must not have recently been sacked.
		NOT = {
			scope:county = { has_county_modifier = recently_sacked_modifier }
		}
	}

immediate = {
		scope:raider = { trigger_event = futa_events.0089 }
	}
}

In my case I put the trigger checking for the character leading the raiding army (scope:raider) having the trait Backed Up in futa_events.0089 but I suppose putting that trigger in the staging event here would work too, though I have not tried that.

I suppose there is a more elegant way to solve this somewhere out there but this is what I found working. Hope this helps.

P/S: Speaking of, futa_events.0089 has an invalid background reference in the override_background field.

Thanks for brining this to my attention. I had no idea this would end up breaking raiding. I will make the fix shortly.

12 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

There are supposed to be yes. Are they not working for you?

The only event that triggers that makes use of the backed up trait is one where a prostitute insults the knight. Other than that only like 2 or 3 events, one of an execution, another of a sparring, and other her helping the town.

38 minutes ago, whatstaunt said:

I can confirm, futanari knight only gives postive events, then event where backed up trait increases but nothing else on my end. I was a female married duchess/queen, no futa.

Ok I was worried that was the case

IMPORTANT Futa Patch!

The previous version unfortunatly caused raiding events to not work properly. Please update your mod with this patch to restore regular game function. Additonaly, a fix for Futa Knight's backed up event hopefully means other outcomes will display now, but that part is unteseted because...

Second Important Update
I spent a long time stressed out making this becuase my very old PC began to fail me. Fortunatly I think it is now in a state where I can resume working on my mods, but it was close.  Please support me on my KO-FI account to help me continue and possibly get a newer PC down the line. There is also currently a poll where you can tell me what part of this mod you enjoy the most which can be found on my KO-FI: https://ko-fi.com/phazestar