jmts16 Posted Sunday at 09:31 PM Posted Sunday at 09:31 PM (edited) Hey, I just wanted to praise the mod. It's really good and fun, especially the storyline characters. That said, I wanted to ask, how much does each storyline advance to? I've been playing the Inquisitor one but I can't seem to advance after the two sluts start tempting the character. Also, I'd like to suggest adding some part of this mod to characters marked as femboi, so they look more effeminate. Edited Monday at 06:20 PM by jmts16
BADshadow Posted Sunday at 10:33 PM Posted Sunday at 10:33 PM On 10/3/2026 at 2:01 PM, Goon Dev said: in a game and I am never given the option to accept the enclave, how do I get it? 5 hours ago, kart72 said: it's a random event for them to appear, or you can call them via debug I have experienced that they wont "show up" correctly (as in give you all the options such as giving them money to advance them getting the domain buff and dynasty modifiers for them) if you start off as an adventurer and get the ability to contact them through dynasty legacy before getting landed, it never seems to advance after that. As if the trigger fires while you are an adventure you have the choice of they will simply either leave or follow you but nothing more. The way to fix them still only giving you the adventurer options only even while landed is indeed re-firing the meet the enclave debug option. this is from my experience, not sure if this is all true or not but debug is the way to go.
Espresso41 Posted Monday at 12:40 PM Posted Monday at 12:40 PM I don't mean to rush you, but since this mode hasn't been updated yet, I haven't been able to enjoy the new version. Your work is amazing, and I hope you keep it up. 1
Phaze Star Posted Monday at 10:33 PM Author Posted Monday at 10:33 PM 9 hours ago, Espresso41 said: I don't mean to rush you, but since this mode hasn't been updated yet, I haven't been able to enjoy the new version. Your work is amazing, and I hope you keep it up. Mod update is still under development 5
DipperNapper Posted yesterday at 02:00 AM Posted yesterday at 02:00 AM I am still on 1.18, can someone provide me with a download link for 1.18?
Daltonpage98 Posted yesterday at 02:44 AM Posted yesterday at 02:44 AM 4 hours ago, Phaze Star said: Mod update is still under development Are you going to just patch it to work with the latest version or are you going to be adding new/expanded features? 1
kart72 Posted yesterday at 03:57 PM Posted yesterday at 03:57 PM Honestly having finally had time to play the patch a bunch, I'm not sure if I'd rather this mod get updated later once paradox or (more likely) the modders fix it's problems I'm having high hopes for arcana caeli
FillyFilly Posted yesterday at 08:06 PM Posted yesterday at 08:06 PM 21 hours ago, Phaze Star said: Mod update is still under development Thanks! This is my favorite mod on here and if I had money, I would throw it your way. 2
BADshadow Posted yesterday at 08:08 PM Posted yesterday at 08:08 PM 17 hours ago, Daltonpage98 said: Are you going to just patch it to work with the latest version or are you going to be adding new/expanded features? A lot of modders have been waiting to roll out new content, and bugfixes until after the update happened (I'm sure many probably didn't expect the amount of changes in this update) but I'm 99.9% sure Phaze isn't just doing a patch they are doing new/expanded features plus fixes and reworks. probably be a little bit which I for one am totally fine with. 3
jmts16 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago Can someone tell me how deep each of the premade characters' storylines go?
anonanon421 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 6 hours ago, jmts16 said: Can someone tell me how deep each of the premade characters' storylines go? Hermillia has a somewhat sparse chain taking her to being a true goddess again ruling over a large chunk of the Byzantine Empire, immortal and able to make a spouse immortal. Martinez has a chain where she spends a while dealing with criminal futa, making some of them into abstinent nuns like her with variable success, then eventually meets non-futa sluts who can tempt her into sin and worship of Hermilia The futa warlord has a big chain about becoming Futa Ghengis and also reforming a variant of Tengri. And for personal matters she has noticed she both is less horny than other futa and has never had a kid, so she starts trying really hard to have one, fails, then seeks magical aid. Never finished that part but from the files she gets twins who are also great leaders. Isolde has a short trip trying to reach safety she's seen in her vision while dodging futa wanting to rape her, and depending on how that goes she can end up getting there to discover it's a vision from Hermilia to have her marry a futa and conceive a holy child, end up serving an anti-futa goddess hunting futa, or become a Christian nun, or just end up moving on with her life, Fujumi in Japan to date just has an intro event written, but stands out as being an immortal yokai, sort of a ghost monster in her case, whose cum addicts non-futa who sleep with her and she can make men into femboys and use the scheme to seduce straight women into loving futa without meeting the normal requirements, and all her children are futa. So I have fun seducing the Emperor so he becomes an infertile femboy, then all his consorts, and putting a futa in as "legitimate" Ten'no. I'm hoping for some expansion here, since she's an intrigue character not of notable martial skill but so as not to become Kampaku right out the gate due to her age in the age-weighted system she's barred from the election with an insurmountable as far as I can tell penalty. And I want generally more reactivity related to the Ten'no such that a futa winding up as the highest-ranking on paper person in Japan who is also a major holy figure is a huge deal, but admittedly Paradox is not great with improper successors to the throne either. 1
jmts16 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 14 hours ago, anonanon421 said: Hermillia has a somewhat sparse chain taking her to being a true goddess again ruling over a large chunk of the Byzantine Empire, immortal and able to make a spouse immortal. Martinez has a chain where she spends a while dealing with criminal futa, making some of them into abstinent nuns like her with variable success, then eventually meets non-futa sluts who can tempt her into sin and worship of Hermilia The futa warlord has a big chain about becoming Futa Ghengis and also reforming a variant of Tengri. And for personal matters she has noticed she both is less horny than other futa and has never had a kid, so she starts trying really hard to have one, fails, then seeks magical aid. Never finished that part but from the files she gets twins who are also great leaders. Isolde has a short trip trying to reach safety she's seen in her vision while dodging futa wanting to rape her, and depending on how that goes she can end up getting there to discover it's a vision from Hermilia to have her marry a futa and conceive a holy child, end up serving an anti-futa goddess hunting futa, or become a Christian nun, or just end up moving on with her life, Fujumi in Japan to date just has an intro event written, but stands out as being an immortal yokai, sort of a ghost monster in her case, whose cum addicts non-futa who sleep with her and she can make men into femboys and use the scheme to seduce straight women into loving futa without meeting the normal requirements, and all her children are futa. So I have fun seducing the Emperor so he becomes an infertile femboy, then all his consorts, and putting a futa in as "legitimate" Ten'no. I'm hoping for some expansion here, since she's an intrigue character not of notable martial skill but so as not to become Kampaku right out the gate due to her age in the age-weighted system she's barred from the election with an insurmountable as far as I can tell penalty. And I want generally more reactivity related to the Ten'no such that a futa winding up as the highest-ranking on paper person in Japan who is also a major holy figure is a huge deal, but admittedly Paradox is not great with improper successors to the throne either. Thank you for the answer. It's strange that I've played as Martiz several times and never got the option to actually change into worshiping Hermilia. The sluts, sure, the femboi option as well, but I never got the choice of an actual change of hear. Isolde is kinda similar: strong start, but nothing else, unless the blessed child is the next trigger. Fujimi I also like, due to how insidious you can be with her. I wish the storylines got expanded with a character in Ireland or the Nordics, given there's local MaA and traditions. Edited 2 hours ago by jmts16
kart72 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 56 minutes ago, jmts16 said: Thank you for the answer. It's strange that I've played as Martiz several times and never got the option to actually change into worshiping Hermilia. The sluts, sure, the femboi option as well, but I never got the choice of an actual change of hear. Isolde is kinda similar: strong start, but nothing else, unless the blessed child is the next trigger. Fujimi I also like, due to how insidious you can be with her. I wish the storylines got expanded with a character in Ireland or the Nordics, given there's local MaA and traditions. there is a non-storyline adventurer in ireland, But yes, Isolde blessed child (once you play as the child) has an event that turns her special maas into an event troop that gets bonus stats and more counters also those maas have a repeteable generic event like the vagrant drengrs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now