[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

On 12/24/2023 at 7:39 AM, Phaze Star said:

Thank you, and yes. Haven't fully determined what form culture based things will go for futa, but I do have a draft for a religion. Never attempted that so I won't rush it. For now, I will improve the base content and mechanics.

Firstly, I want to say Kudos for attempting to implement a mod like this in ck3! It's something I have definitely considered and tinkered with in the past, but largely didn't want to juggle all the messy workaround for it. I did come up with a couple of ideas that you're more than welcome to repurpose for your own machinations(no need to credit - make them your own):

Culturally speaking, Hermaphrodites are largely considered the pinnacle of old alchemy - to combine the male and female into one form. Perhaps a cultural tenet of alchemy might serve as a gateway to introduce/increased hermaphroditic morphology and event chains? Perhaps other Futanari variants like "Shemales" and "Traps" could be stepping stones/failures towards the ideal of creating those handful of true hermaphrodites? 

On an alternative religious/supernatural direction, you could introduce a deity(like the mythos of Hermaphrodite themself) that can be summoned through events and impose a Portrait Modifier through a congenial trait(similar to the Albino or Dwarf traits) on children that the deity sires/carries. A "Spawn of Hermaphrodite" trait could then be used to impose appearance changes like body/facial shape and color, etc. as a workaround to the messy nature of same-sex genetic inheritance. The only awkward part is that you have to pre-define Portrait Modifiers like that, so traits like that are not very flexible and basically require a predefined story character as a progenitor to make conceptual sense.

22 minutes ago, Darsel said:

Firstly, I want to say Kudos for attempting to implement a mod like this in ck3! It's something I have definitely considered and tinkered with in the past, but largely didn't want to juggle all the messy workaround for it. I did come up with a couple of ideas that you're more than welcome to repurpose for your own machinations(no need to credit - make them your own):

Culturally speaking, Hermaphrodites are largely considered the pinnacle of old alchemy - to combine the male and female into one form. Perhaps a cultural tenet of alchemy might serve as a gateway to introduce/increased hermaphroditic morphology and event chains? Perhaps other Futanari variants like "Shemales" and "Traps" could be stepping stones/failures towards the ideal of creating those handful of true hermaphrodites? 

On an alternative religious/supernatural direction, you could introduce a deity(like the mythos of Hermaphrodite themself) that can be summoned through events and impose a Portrait Modifier through a congenial trait(similar to the Albino or Dwarf traits) on children that the deity sires/carries. A "Spawn of Hermaphrodite" trait could then be used to impose appearance changes like body/facial shape and color, etc. as a workaround to the messy nature of same-sex genetic inheritance. The only awkward part is that you have to pre-define Portrait Modifiers like that, so traits like that are not very flexible and basically require a predefined story character as a progenitor to make conceptual sense.

Very interesting takes on the concept. Now that I understand some things more, a religion sadly might have to be out of the picture as it will make this mod incompatiable with some popular mods. The best I might be able to do is build event groups that use your current religion and attaches futanari content, rather than genuinly crafting one. As with Portrait modifiers, I don't understand how they work so that is beyond me.

As for culture, interesting info about alchemy. Currently this mod mentions people veiwing Futanari as bad or neutral, but not good. The idea was that when I make a culture for it, that society would view them as good. It could be a cool idea to create a path for a Futanari society from a non-futa POV that involves experiments and such, alongside a "normal" path if you are already a Futa. I will consider it.

On the to-do list their is a Dick Girl trait for Futa without a vagina, but I was going to make that a chance a Futa would be born that way.

I often like to graft together the religions and tenets files from my favorite mods manually to get them to work with one another. If you did end up making a religion for it, it would be nice if you posted it but it's entirely understandable if you don't want to bother doing work that most users won't end up using.

12 minutes ago, lastesotericist said:

I often like to graft together the religions and tenets files from my favorite mods manually to get them to work with one another. If you did end up making a religion for it, it would be nice if you posted it but it's entirely understandable if you don't want to bother doing work that most users won't end up using.

It's not just that but also I would then have to constantly be checking and updating compatibility with other mods, mods I have not ever even used myself. Huge hassle.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:22 AM, Phaze Star said:

Very interesting takes on the concept. Now that I understand some things more, a religion sadly might have to be out of the picture as it will make this mod incompatiable with some popular mods. The best I might be able to do is build event groups that use your current religion and attaches futanari content, rather than genuinly crafting one. As with Portrait modifiers, I don't understand how they work so that is beyond me.

As for culture, interesting info about alchemy. Currently this mod mentions people veiwing Futanari as bad or neutral, but not good. The idea was that when I make a culture for it, that society would view them as good. It could be a cool idea to create a path for a Futanari society from a non-futa POV that involves experiments and such, alongside a "normal" path if you are already a Futa. I will consider it.

On the to-do list their is a Dick Girl trait for Futa without a vagina, but I was going to make that a chance a Futa would be born that way.

I'm not entirely sure if you would be so limited on the religion thing, actually. I think you should be able to implement doctrines without messing with compatibility

2 hours ago, Ignis18 said:

I'm not entirely sure if you would be so limited on the religion thing, actually. I think you should be able to implement doctrines without messing with compatibility

Maybe but not sure I want to risk it

Using events to get around the inbuilt limitations of futas impregnating is a stroke of genius. That said, do you think it's possible to tie the chance of the pregnancy by a futa to the character's fertility? That would essentially fix the problem with futas and pregnancy. Also, can you currently get impregnated by a futa as a woman? It seems that pregnancy only occurs when the player is a futa.

8 hours ago, NateM.Pordant said:

Using events to get around the inbuilt limitations of futas impregnating is a stroke of genius. That said, do you think it's possible to tie the chance of the pregnancy by a futa to the character's fertility? That would essentially fix the problem with futas and pregnancy. Also, can you currently get impregnated by a futa as a woman? It seems that pregnancy only occurs when the player is a futa.

The AI Futa should also be able to start that event, but the problem I have come to learn is in CK3 even if a Futa bisexual seduces a Woman, if that Woman was hetrosexual they cannot become lovers, thus the pregancy event never gets a chance. I will need to address this. I also do not know if I can tie the chance to fertility.

Dear modder, while praising your excellent mod, I have added Chinese localization translation for your mod.

I spent some rest time on this, and I have to say that due to your wonderful writing style and enticing content,  translation work did not make me feel tired at all. I will continue to follow your mod works and provide Chinese localization translation as much as possible.

Wishing you a happy New Year and a wonderful vacation!

localization.zip

6 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

The AI Futa should also be able to start that event, but the problem I have come to learn is in CK3 even if a Futa bisexual seduces a Woman, if that Woman was hetrosexual they cannot become lovers, thus the pregancy event never gets a chance. I will need to address this. I also do not know if I can tie the chance to fertility.

Then maybe not to fertility, but at least increase the chance based on the prsence of certain traits (fecund, lustful, etc.). It would actually be neat if higher levels of Backed Up could increase the chance of the event firing.

4 hours ago, Gun and Flowers said:

Dear modder, while praising your excellent mod, I have added Chinese localization translation for your mod.

I spent some rest time on this, and I have to say that due to your wonderful writing style and enticing content,  translation work did not make me feel tired at all. I will continue to follow your mod works and provide Chinese localization translation as much as possible.

Wishing you a happy New Year and a wonderful vacation!

localization.zip 37.73 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the kind words and wishes! I will attach this to the mod when I next update it :)

1 hour ago, NateM.Pordant said:

Then maybe not to fertility, but at least increase the chance based on the prsence of certain traits (fecund, lustful, etc.). It would actually be neat if higher levels of Backed Up could increase the chance of the event firing.

I probably could make higher backed up rank causes the pregancy event to occur more often with what I currently understand.

I really like the idea of Futa and I am interested in your mod, but I haven't tried it yet. There is no intention of offending you. May I ask if your mod has made your child think Futa is their father (or mother), and your birth mother is also their mother? I tried to modify the save file to make the father a woman, but this way the child's interface would consider the birth mother as a stepmother.
My English proficiency is very poor. To prevent misunderstandings, I am attaching the original Chinese text as follows:
我相当喜欢futa这个主意,对您mod很感兴趣但还没有尝试,没有任何冒犯的意思,请问您的mod做到让孩子认为futa是其父亲(母亲也行),同时生母也是其母亲了吗?我之前尝试修改存档,让父亲变成女性,但这样孩子的界面就会将生母认为是继母。
Thank you for your mod and your efforts.

1 hour ago, lumiku1 said:

I really like the idea of Futa and I am interested in your mod, but I haven't tried it yet. There is no intention of offending you. May I ask if your mod has made your child think Futa is their father (or mother), and your birth mother is also their mother? I tried to modify the save file to make the father a woman, but this way the child's interface would consider the birth mother as a stepmother.
My English proficiency is very poor. To prevent misunderstandings, I am attaching the original Chinese text as follows:
我相当喜欢futa这个主意,对您mod很感兴趣但还没有尝试,没有任何冒犯的意思,请问您的mod做到让孩子认为futa是其父亲(母亲也行),同时生母也是其母亲了吗?我之前尝试修改存档,让父亲变成女性,但这样孩子的界面就会将生母认为是继母。
Thank you for your mod and your efforts.

I am sad to say this is not possible. The developers of the game have prevented making any woman a "Father". There is one work around, which is to create a new user interface and included a relation position called "Futa Father", but that creates incompatability issues. So in my mod even when a Futa character has a child, only one parent can be shown. Sorry.

34 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

我很遗憾地说这是不可能的。游戏的开发者阻止让任何女性成为“父亲”。有一种解决方法是创建一个新的用户界面并包含一个名为“Futa Father”的关系位置,但这会产生不兼容问题。因此,在我的模组中,即使 Futa 角色有孩子,也只能显示一个父母。对不起。

Thank you for your reply

I can't understand the reason why Paradox did this.

Hi! Really love your mod. But "Backed Up" encounters for now too annoying and frequent. For now this trait works as stress, but there is no way to empty the balls by yourself. Only through a few random events. I understand, this mod is only from release, but I would like to see more events and decisions with which the player can influence on situation himself.
Sorry for the bad English

20 minutes ago, ForgetName55 said:

Hi! Really love your mod. But "Backed Up" encounters for now too annoying and frequent. For now this trait works as stress, but there is no way to empty the balls by yourself. Only through a few random events. I understand, this mod is only from release, but I would like to see more events and decisions with which the player can influence on situation himself.
Sorry for the bad English

I can understand your problem. At one point I was thinking of a way the player could choose to decrease backed up, but then it became too easy to control it. Some of the random event's will let you pick options that reduces or gain exp which I felt was the best middle ground. If I were to add ways for you to reduce exp, it would need some sort of cost.

33 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

I can understand your problem. At one point I was thinking of a way the player could choose to decrease backed up, but then it became too easy to control it. Some of the random event's will let you pick options that reduces or gain exp which I felt was the best middle ground. If I were to add ways for you to reduce exp, it would need some sort of cost.

I compared it to the stress mechanics in the game for a reason. There are also events in the game that have a positive or negative effect on stress. But you can also get rid of stress by yourself. In one way or another, but for а price. And the method is chosen by the player, which increases immersion in game. The same traits for stress levels, but for futanari. There must be consequences for the removal from "stress" not only for the player, but also for the world around him. As I think. But this is all just around the “Backed Up” trait itself, and not about futanari as a whole.

Edited by ForgetName55

Just wanted to leave my thoughts on the events regarding futa pregnancy, since I managed to get it work properly in CK2 before, and even made a private mod at the time where you could impregnate a male as a futa. It would not have been possible without the Luxuria Fantasia genderswap effect (which I would have never figured out on my own, I was convinced it didn't exist before... I tried so many times). I'm not saying it is portable to CK3 because from a brief glance, it is different, but the way I did it at the time was genderswapping the character for a day (you had to wait a day before applying the next effect or the change would not tick over), then having the impregnation effect (futa on female, which in CK2 was allowed, just futa on male wasn't and would automatically impregnate the female, hence the need for this workaround), then a day after, swapping back the gender to male.
I imagine that if it is possible to do in CK3, then you can try to implement it this way too. If females can't impregnate females anymore, then this kind of effect should work too.
But the big caveat is that it requires genderswap effects to be a thing. LF in CK2 just did "set_gender = opposite" and it worked, but no idea about CK3. I hope it is possible because it will suck otherwise

52 minutes ago, 2cute said:

Just wanted to leave my thoughts on the events regarding futa pregnancy, since I managed to get it work properly in CK2 before, and even made a private mod at the time where you could impregnate a male as a futa. It would not have been possible without the Luxuria Fantasia genderswap effect (which I would have never figured out on my own, I was convinced it didn't exist before... I tried so many times). I'm not saying it is portable to CK3 because from a brief glance, it is different, but the way I did it at the time was genderswapping the character for a day (you had to wait a day before applying the next effect or the change would not tick over), then having the impregnation effect (futa on female, which in CK2 was allowed, just futa on male wasn't and would automatically impregnate the female, hence the need for this workaround), then a day after, swapping back the gender to male.
I imagine that if it is possible to do in CK3, then you can try to implement it this way too. If females can't impregnate females anymore, then this kind of effect should work too.
But the big caveat is that it requires genderswap effects to be a thing. LF in CK2 just did "set_gender = opposite" and it worked, but no idea about CK3. I hope it is possible because it will suck otherwise

Very interesting information there, but I guess Paradox was fuming about it because now you cannot change a character's gender like that. And even if you could I would bet the UI would still refuse to display the Futa Father.

3 hours ago, 2cute said:

It doesn't work like that in CK3 anymore. The problem with futas isn't child generation itself. You can create a male character, copy the genes of the futa in question, force intercourse between said male and the futa's partner with 100% impregnation chance, remove the male, and you will end up with a child that is genetically very much like one that would have been fathered by the futa (if they could do that themselves). But the game currently has parentage hard-coded. No female character can be in the father slot, no male in the mother one. That means that you can't have adopted children for same-sex couples either. Only one of the two potential mothers or fathers can actually be counted as one. And making futas male to circumvent this issue comes with its own share of problems, such as futas being unable to become pregnant, the game constantly using the wrong pronouns, etc. In the end, there is no way to have futas behave the way they did in CK2 with current scripting limitations. Either Paradox would have to open up things from their side or someone would have to build a rather ingenious and ambitious workaround. There was an edit of the .exe file someone made back when same-sex marriage wasn't available yet. Said edit allowed for full same-sex parentage. But, the game wasn't built with this in mind, obviously, which means potentially unwanted behaviour on a large scale.

5 hours ago, The Lord said:

It doesn't work like that in CK3 anymore. The problem with futas isn't child generation itself. You can create a male character, copy the genes of the futa in question, force intercourse between said male and the futa's partner with 100% impregnation chance, remove the male, and you will end up with a child that is genetically very much like one that would have been fathered by the futa (if they could do that themselves). But the game currently has parentage hard-coded. No female character can be in the father slot, no male in the mother one. That means that you can't have adopted children for same-sex couples either. Only one of the two potential mothers or fathers can actually be counted as one. And making futas male to circumvent this issue comes with its own share of problems, such as futas being unable to become pregnant, the game constantly using the wrong pronouns, etc. In the end, there is no way to have futas behave the way they did in CK2 with current scripting limitations. Either Paradox would have to open up things from their side or someone would have to build a rather ingenious and ambitious workaround. There was an edit of the .exe file someone made back when same-sex marriage wasn't available yet. Said edit allowed for full same-sex parentage. But, the game wasn't built with this in mind, obviously, which means potentially unwanted behaviour on a large scale.

That sucks. I might just go back to CK2 or go to another game if this isn't fixed. I'm very confused why they did this, I mean, they enabled random stuff like having most of the world be homosexual, why not this functionality? Sort of baffling they'd hardcode this particular thing while being more progressive with other stuff. If characters can't get pregnant from a futa then that kind of ruins the point of why I'd want to play such a mod in the first place. But yeah, I get that you would have done it if you could. Just venting my frustration.