[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

1 hour ago, 2cute said:

I'm very confused why they did this, I mean, they enabled random stuff like having most of the world be homosexual, why not this functionality? Sort of baffling they'd hardcode this particular thing while being more progressive with other stuff.

I doubt they did it out of spite. They probably just built the systems for pregnancy and parentage independent of the one for sexuality. And when they came to the point where they realised some people might want same-sex couples with proper adoption, it was too much work to tear everything open again to fit that in. And by the end of the day, most people will have no real problem with the way things work currently. You can have children as a gay couple, just no children who have both parts of the couple be recognised as parents. For regular gameplay, this feature is mostly unneeded, so there is no real monetary incentive for them either. Probably couldn't sell it as a DLC feature, i. e. an actual reason for a large enough group of people to warrant the dev time needed to get this to work. Maybe if the adoption mechanic gets more attention they will eventually come around to allowing same-sex parentage. Who knows?

On 1/25/2024 at 4:51 AM, ForgetName55 said:

Hi! Really love your mod. But "Backed Up" encounters for now too annoying and frequent. For now this trait works as stress, but there is no way to empty the balls by yourself. Only through a few random events. I understand, this mod is only from release, but I would like to see more events and decisions with which the player can influence on situation himself.
Sorry for the bad English

I agree. My Prestige is tanking cause I'm being such a dumb slut in public all the time. It's pretty hot but I'm at -2000 prestige and tanking and I would like to use those features. Fantastic mod, but I just think the prestige loss numbers need changing. Either through less events, less penalties due to frequency, or more ways to relieve yourself.

Thanks for all the hard work you do!

2 hours ago, Bibblewibble said:

I agree. My Prestige is tanking cause I'm being such a dumb slut in public all the time. It's pretty hot but I'm at -2000 prestige and tanking and I would like to use those features. Fantastic mod, but I just think the prestige loss numbers need changing. Either through less events, less penalties due to frequency, or more ways to relieve yourself.

Thanks for all the hard work you do!

I am working for some extra options for players in the next update

NEW UPDATE!

This one touches up some older areas and adds some requested features.

Also, my finantial situation has taken a dive, so I have created a KO-FI, please consider donating if you like what I do! https://ko-fi.com/phazestar

• Added an event for when a Futa is in your realm as a Female, to become bisexual. This will only fire once.
  • Added a variant of the public bath event for Backed Up Pool
  • Gave NPC Futa a better chance at forming a Female Lover relation rather than only Male (Let me know if it still does not occur)
  • Added a desicion to hire a personal whore. She can be summoned via a 6 month desicion to serve you, but she will charge for it.
  • There is also a new Futa Fathering event
  • Hopefully fixed bugs related to the Futanari Knight

Bug Fixes and Additional Content!

Version 3 had issues I thought were gone but remained.

Special thanks to The Lord from the Carn Discord for God Tier bug fixing

• NPC Futa will now actually enter relations with Female characters
  • Personal Whore events have localizations fixed and some extra features (including Milfy Mod compatabilty)
  • New event for Futa and their Female lovers!
  • A few other persistant errors fixed
1 hour ago, adneralcool said:

Hey this mod tends to break with Character body overhaul just the whole penis gets squished into the groin creating a weird flat thing

This mod is not why that is happening. In fact, this mod changes nothing relating to CBO as I do not use it. Apparently many users are struggling with CBO on version 1.11.4

17 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

This mod is not why that is happening. In fact, this mod changes nothing relating to CBO as I do not use it. Apparently many users are struggling with CBO on version 1.11.4

Alright well thank you for the swift response at least

A most blessed weekend to you and deepest thanks for your work and efforts on this mod!

A brief query: are there or will there be Futanari units in the mold of the Milfy Mod or should we presume the retinues in that mod to already contemplate them if we run it with this one installed as well?

Whatever the answer, thank you!

1 hour ago, CPI073 said:

A most blessed weekend to you and deepest thanks for your work and efforts on this mod!

A brief query: are there or will there be Futanari units in the mold of the Milfy Mod or should we presume the retinues in that mod to already contemplate them if we run it with this one installed as well?

Whatever the answer, thank you!

I do plan to have some unique Futanari units for this mod

So is the futa fathering event only available to futa players, or could a female player who is in relations with a futa npc also have the event trigger to be impregnated by a futa npc? As I understand this has been hard to pull off for a long time with engine limitations. But very exciting if this could be the case, either already or in the near future.

2 hours ago, CynicalUke said:

So is the futa fathering event only available to futa players, or could a female player who is in relations with a futa npc also have the event trigger to be impregnated by a futa npc? As I understand this has been hard to pull off for a long time with engine limitations. But very exciting if this could be the case, either already or in the near future.

Currently if an AI Futa has a Futa or Female lover (Including the player) they should be able to get a child, however Paradox has made that very hard to happen. I am constantly trying to figure out beter ways to get it to happen, but theoretically you might see some AI do this.
Looking closer I have disablled players for some reason, I will change that shortly.

Edited by Phaze Star

Hello, for some reason the new update doesnt work for me. It wont spawn the futa knight event. I tried multiple times, waiting even 10 years or so and nothing. I used only this mod and Carnalitas, still nothing, even tried in combo with MILFY or without, nothing. Then i tried to use the old version (which i still have on PC) and the futa knight even spawned within 3 years at longest. I tried changing the version back to the new one (thinking i was unlucky) but still nothing, so i changed back to the old and, and again event fired up in 3 years or so. Back to the new one and again nothing, even after again 10 years. So i even changed settings that 25% of women are Futas, thinking that it is just unlucky spawn. And yet again event did not fire.

After this trial and error, i have to say that for some reason futa knight event isnt spawning for me.

But the mod for player having the futa trait works, i do get the backed up trait, and i get the events.

I played this and tested both version on 1.11.5 version of CK3. Even did try one round on 1.11.3 with same results. New patch not spawning the event, the old one did.

Only mods i am using are carnalitas and your futa mod. When i did the testing i put Caralitas above or below your mod, nothing changed.

I downloaded the mod on 13.2.2024 at about 11:50 PM.

Edited by Hranolky1
1 hour ago, Hranolky1 said:

Hello, for some reason the new update doesnt work for me. It wont spawn the futa knight event. I tried multiple times, waiting even 10 years or so and nothing. I used only this mod and Carnalitas, still nothing, even tried in combo with MILFY or without, nothing. Then i tried to use the old version (which i still have on PC) and the futa knight even spawned within 3 years at longest. I tried changing the version back to the new one (thinking i was unlucky) but still nothing, so i changed back to the old and, and again event fired up in 3 years or so. Back to the new one and again nothing, even after again 10 years. So i even changed settings that 25% of women are Futas, thinking that it is just unlucky spawn. And yet again event did not fire.

After this trial and error, i have to say that for some reason futa knight event isnt spawning for me.

But the mod for player having the futa trait works, i do get the backed up trait, and i get the events.

I played this and tested both version on 1.11.5 version of CK3. Even did try one round on 1.11.3 with same results. New patch not spawning the event, the old one did.

Only mods i am using are carnalitas and your futa mod. When i did the testing i put Caralitas above or below your mod, nothing changed.

I downloaded the mod on 13.2.2024 at about 11:50 PM.

Very odd. I did not touch any of the code relating to the Futa Knight in the patch, since you have an old version you can compare for yourself and see it is the same. Futa Knight code doesn't interact with the relationships beyond the fact she is a futa. I will say that my current playthrough also hasn't seen her spawn though. If this is an actual problem I will be pretty frustrated. Since I didn't touch it I don't know why it would have broken.

I want this mod to work, so it makes me sad that futa knight isnt triggering.

So i am testing things further (but i have to say i am not developer or proggamer) so everything i do is trial and error.

But so far i noticed that in the new patch events up from futa_events.0043 to the last one wont fire, it says "event futa_events.XXXX not a valid ID. But if i switch the .txt file (even mid game in debug mod) and i do the event futa_events.0043 the event is fired. I dont know if this is helpful in finding the problem, but ill try to look into it too even if at my limited skill.

Well after an hour of looking into the event .txt and error log, i am not smarter what the problem is.

But when i tried to split the futa knight event into new .txt, the knight event wont fire on its own (dunno how auto events are working so i might be missing something for it in the new .txt) BUT, i can fire the event manually, for the knight to show up, but that might be all that it can do.

Edited by Hranolky1
1 hour ago, Hranolky1 said:

I want this mod to work, so it makes me sad that futa knight isnt triggering.

So i am testing things further (but i have to say i am not developer or proggamer) so everything i do is trial and error.

But so far i noticed that in the new patch events up from futa_events.0043 to the last one wont fire, it says "event futa_events.XXXX not a valid ID. But if i switch the .txt file (even mid game in debug mod) and i do the event futa_events.0043 the event is fired. I dont know if this is helpful in finding the problem, but ill try to look into it too even if at my limited skill.

I am glad you care so much, and I have good news. The issue has been located and resolved. I am currently working on an update that not only fixes Futa Knight, but adds her next wave of content at the same time!

50 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

I am glad you care so much, and I have good news. The issue has been located and resolved. I am currently working on an update that not only fixes Futa Knight, but adds her next wave of content at the same time!

Oh nice, can i know what was the problem ?

Please forgive me for spending too much time on the translation of version 3.1.0, which has now transitioned to version 3.2.0. Anyway, it's all done, and I hope it's not too late.

Thank you for your brilliant work still. Looking forward to your next update.

PS: It seems that the last edit caused some browser plugins to change my text :(

localization.zip

Edited by Gun and Flowers
now is right