3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using the latest version of YPS?

Yea it's up to date. Actually that made me realize why my hair color issue was occurring and I fixed it.

Spoiler

I Found a YPS patch file for 6.0 in my mod order so I removed it. I was going into scripts looking for this only to realize after 3 days of debugging it was just an active esp I forgot to turn off.

I was having an different issue other than the black hair bug though. Which I rarely get anymore actually.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I added the feature but I am planning on making it optional and allow both forced color or from YPS. I will try to add that back in for the next update.

I'll just run the older version for now since slave tats still isn't applying for some reason. Also being able to choose the makeup colors is essential for me.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you take a screenshot of Hormone's 'Display status' menu option?

SLIF should be detected as an external pregnancy trigger. When that happens, Hormones stops its own belly inflation until the external trigger is cleared.

this  is what it looks like i haven't altered anything.

20200705180717_1.jpg

I have a problem. Everything seems to work fine but the body doesn't get bigger or smaller after a day goes by.

For example, if I purposefully wait a day for the body to shrink with 100% shrink factor. I get "you've become more focused" but nothing happens to the body. However, if I manually change the swell minimum or use the debug change value that works. Also bimbo seems to make the body get bigger over time but thats it.

What am I doing wrong?

20 minutes ago, captnfappin said:

I have a problem. Everything seems to work fine but the body doesn't get bigger or smaller after a day goes by.

For example, if I purposefully wait a day for the body to shrink with 100% shrink factor. I get "you've become more focused" but nothing happens to the body. However, if I manually change the swell minimum or use the debug change value that works. Also bimbo seems to make the body get bigger over time but thats it.

What am I doing wrong?

Hoorah!

I am not the only one!

Okay, I've confirmed that my other mods can change the body overtime like Hentai pregnancy. I can also confirm that an older version of hormones still works (Hormones208.7z had it on an older computer). Only issue is a neck seam that appears after the body change but goes away after going to showracemenu.

So there is probably something going on with this recently updated version of hormones.

The next version of Hormones will reduce the time to the Bimbo transformation from sexing Honey to about two or three sex scenes. I forgot to include Metabolism in the random effects of exposure to Honey.

I am looking into the issue with body changes. 

I am seeing changes happening from having sex. 

Is the issue reported above about changes from not having sex?

Regarding Honey... I keep messing up any attempt as a custom Bimbo race. The body shape is wrong, the face is wrong, the eyes are wrong.. and the hair looks like clay.

If anyone can help craft a better Bimbo Race/Honey for Hormones, I would be happy to make the changes.

Right now, I am at a loss.

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Regarding Honey... I keep messing up any attempt as a custom Bimbo race. The body shape is wrong, the face is wrong, the eyes are wrong.. and the hair looks like clay.

If anyone can help craft a better Bimbo Race/Honey for Hormones, I would be happy to make the changes.

Right now, I am at a loss.

In SE I have made my own custom Honey. I used the uunp 3BBB body from Factory Closed and a nord preset head I use for a character I had in LE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

Maybe ask if you could use their body for Honey? 

KS hair ? 

Not really sure how this works as its a private mod to hormones to try and fix Honey's look for my game. 

2 minutes ago, Interdictio said:

Small suggestion: remove or make a checkbox for succubus ability to drain levels from enemies, I had to edit it from slh_qst_hormonegrowth after my character gained 2 levels (as in 20 ability ups) from one gangbang ;d.

And that's a problem why? :)

I will add that to the list...

44 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Well, if person cares about balance and progression (even when playing sexlab moded skyrim) that quiet throws it off, playing as mage and getting 20 power ups in one-handed (kek) wasnt the most welcome change considering enemy level scaling. And cheap power ups aint really fun (at least for me).

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The only problem I have with it is that there's no benefit for mages from it. All the skill ups are for weapon abilities and smithing. Nothing for thieving skills or magic skills.

3 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Any chance in the future we get 3bbb support?

A 3BBB morph compatible version of the growth script is included with Aegis's addon zip, and it doesn't require the rest of the addon to function. Just unpack hormones, replace the script and source with the 3BBB ones in the addon, repack, and install as normal (I can personally confirm it works).

On 7/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The next version of Hormones will reduce the time to the Bimbo transformation from sexing Honey to about two or three sex scenes. I forgot to include Metabolism in the random effects of exposure to Honey.

What hormone values constitute the bimbo curse applying while resting? I've had 4 sexings with her and I've slept through the night multiple times.

Is there any chance that this mod will come to SSE? I still have my LE setup purely because of how much I like this mod, but since the hardware optimizations that have made it into SSE make it such a smoother experience, I'm really hoping that I'll get to keep running with Hormones in SSE someday.

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there any chance that this mod will come to SSE? I still have my LE setup purely because of how much I like this mod, but since the hardware optimizations that have made it into SSE make it such a smoother experience, I'm really hoping that I'll get to keep running with Hormones in SSE someday.

This is a good mod to try your hand at converting. It is not hard - and runs great in SE. Convert Aegis add-on also. It is a must. And YPS....

40 minutes ago, clausthe0 said:

how does one start the bimbo quest/curse?

Sex Honey a bunch and sex deadra outcasts a bunch then go to bed for the night (before 12) until the curse applies. Or just apply it through the MCM. This newest version is buggy as hell for me though so it may not work naturally.

38 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Sex Honey a bunch and sex deadra outcasts a bunch then go to bed for the night (before 12) until the curse applies. Or just apply it through the MCM. This newest version is buggy as hell for me though so it may not work naturally.

A fix is coming.. hopefully at the end of the month :)

7 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I might give it a shot, but tbh, I don't have the foggiest clue where to begin.

If you're still having trouble, I've converted it and posted it in the SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE thread (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3039435). It includes the latest version of Aegis's addon, making it compatible with morph-friendly SE bodies (ex. CBBE SE, CBBE 3BA, BHUNP probably if anyone's tried it). The only part of it that isn't working is the bimbo race, the curse works really well though.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

hey @DeepBlueFrog what changes did you make to the  SLH_QST_BimboAlias.pex since it says you made tweaks to Bimbo Curse from aegis (1.02 patch without piercing) 

on github.

The tweaks mentioned on Github mean that I merged the changes proposed by @Aegis except:

- I didn't include the properties he added to the script (to piercing objects)

- I left out the section he copied from SlaveTats to handle Bimbo specific tattoos and effects.

Those two will be better handled in his own esp file, separate from any Hormones asset.

For the fix I mentioned above, I bumped up the Metabolism hormone when sexing Honey. That was the cause of the transformation taking way too long to happen.