12 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have searched a lot of pages to try and find where the dremora outcast  are placed. I know I can use the cheat option in MCM, but I would rather try and find them in game. What is their location please?

You will come across them as you play.

Two of them are in fixed locations.

Spoiler

Kynesgrove and Dragon bridge

The rest are added to certain factions, like necromancers or random travelers. 

Make sure to use a bashed patch with WryeBash to ensure these changes are not erased by another mod.

Looking at the mod now and I have found that the unp bimbo SOS plug in removes the penis texture from the models. I have moved some of the male genitals textures into other folders in the hopes to fix this but I have yet to find a solution.

I think I messed up some where. I had the sex change option and transgender option active when the curse hit. Now I am stuck in a loop and nothing seems to be moving forwards. Going to restart the game from a clean save. I am only level 10 for some reason I keep playing around with mods and end up breaking the save games :smile:

Once I find a system I like I will actually get to playing the game.

Great mod by the way, not managed to get the PSQ mod to activate yet though even at 100 daedric influence. But this could be the cause of the problem I mentioned above.

Currently I have only the TG curse option activated on my new male character. I have managed to get to 100 libido and 90 Deadric corruption. I did get a quest called "Forcebly Blonde" but no NPC will talk to me about this quest and my TG status remains at 0.

If I do Honey I instantly become a bimbo without problems in a huge flash of light. So this is working fine.

Also it isn't triggering the PSQ mod. Does the PSQ mod need to be started before it applies the powers or will it activate the PSQ MCM option "Becoming a Succubus" ?

I don't have Deadly Drain in my list is this a needed mod for the PSQ to work?

I read a post above and it says that if the player is a male then the TG curse has a 0% chance of happening. Is this correct?

Also I have Sanguines Debauchery installed and as soon as I get Deadric Corruption and sleep I get transported to his realm and become a slave. Maybe this could be tied into a story quest which will activate the PSQ mod and complete the players transformation ?

Something along the lines of Sanguine brings the player into his realm and offers them a choice. Serve him and take on the mantle of True Succubus or remain a slave.

You choose the option to take on the mantle of a True Succubus you submit to him for his pleasure. Then you are transported out back to Skyrim and given a quest to corrupt the temple of Mara in Riften to complete the transformation.

Completing the quest would mean the curses in the mod won't take effect anymore because your character has become a daedra, and you level up via the PSQ mod as usual.

If the player doesn't choose to become a succubus then they must live as a slave until they either escape or get released.

Just an idea no need to include it as I know you guys (the modders) work hard on these mods that we use to change the game we all love to play. And looking at your progression in GitHub your schedule is full.

31 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Currently I have only the TG curse option activated on my new male character. I have managed to get to 100 libido and 90 Deadric corruption. I did get a quest called "Forcebly Blonde" but no NPC will talk to me about this quest and my TG status remains at 0.

If I do Honey I instantly become a bimbo without problems in a huge flash of light. So this is working fine.

Also it isn't triggering the PSQ mod. Does the PSQ mod need to be started before it applies the powers or will it activate the PSQ MCM option "Becoming a Succubus" ?

I don't have Deadly Drain in my list is this a needed mod for the PSQ to work?

I read a post above and it says that if the player is a male then the TG curse has a 0% chance of happening. Is this correct?

Also I have Sanguines Debauchery installed and as soon as I get Deadric Corruption and sleep I get transported to his realm and become a slave. Maybe this could be tied into a story quest which will activate the PSQ mod and complete the players transformation ?

Something along the lines of Sanguine brings the player into his realm and offers them a choice. Serve him and take on the mantle of True Succubus or remain a slave.

You choose the option to take on the mantle of a True Succubus you submit to him for his pleasure. Then you are transported out back to Skyrim and given a quest to corrupt the temple of Mara in Riften to complete the transformation.

Completing the quest would mean the curses in the mod won't take effect anymore because your character has become a daedra, and you level up via the PSQ mod as usual.

If the player doesn't choose to become a succubus then they must live as a slave until they either escape or get released.

Just an idea no need to include it as I know you guys (the modders) work hard on these mods that we use to change the game we all love to play. And looking at your progression in GitHub your schedule is full.

If you only have the TG curse on, are you saying that you don't have the succubus curse activated? Can you share a screenshot of your Hormones menu? You should be able to see them PSQ succubus spells in your menu since daedric exposure 50. Note that the succubus transformation itself is not triggered unless you enable it in the PSQ menu. What Hormones does is to grant you the spells only after a certain level. It is up to you to configure how you want to trigger the transformation.

TG will not work for males simply because I don't have any way to give males a vagina or boobs. When someone finds time to create these assets for a male character mesh, I will be happy to include them :smile:

The main quest for SD+ is actually close to what you describe. Hormone's succubus quest will be more closely tied to it in the future.

Deadly Drain is not required for PSQ to work. 

25 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you only have the TG curse on, are you saying that you don't have the succubus curse activated? Can you share a screenshot of your Hormones menu? You should be able to see them PSQ succubus spells in your menu since daedric exposure 50. Note that the succubus transformation itself is not triggered unless you enable it in the PSQ menu. What Hormones does is to grant you the spells only after a certain level. It is up to you to configure how you want to trigger the transformation.

TG will not work for males simply because I don't have any way to give males a vagina or boobs. When someone finds time to create these assets for a male character mesh, I will be happy to include them :smile:

The main quest for SD+ is actually close to what you describe. Hormone's succubus quest will be more closely tied to it in the future.

Wow thank you for the quick response.

You may have cleared up some things for me, a revelation if you like about the mod.

Here are the screen shots below.

I might not be getting the PSQ spells because I am still male in the game and its causing problems with the script, now you mention it about the TG curse it make sense. I wish I had the skills to mod. Use to make quest mods for Morrowind but lost touch with it all, and I am rubbish when it comes to mesh and textures.

Will try a new game with a male character with only the sex change option added and see if this will get the Forcibly Blonde quest to work and get dialogue from the Outcasts.

Found out why the unp textures were missing for the schlongs. Fixed this issue  today in my game.

Just a side note does this mod add any NPC to the Halls of the Dead in Whiterun?

20180221132811_1.jpg

20180221132818_1.jpg

20180221132828_1.jpg

20180221132832_1.jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 5:31 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you have sex with Honey, you should get %100 chance of curse. Check if the curse is enabled in your menu if it doesn't happen and send me an error log if it keeps failing.

With Dremoras, things go like this:

- if player and dremora are both female, %10 chance of bimbo curse

- if player is male and dremora female, %40 chance of bimbo curse and %0 chance of sex change curse to female

- if player is female and dremora male, %40 chance of bimbo, %20 chance of transgender and %0 chance of sex change to male (unless you are pregnant from Estrus Chaurus, Beeing Female or Soul Gem Oven).

I managed to get the sex change curse to work, SexLab saw my character as female and and then the next sex act from Sanguine my character was changed back to being male. I think there is a problem with the 0% chance if player is female.

I don't have any other curses selected or running.

Just another update (I bet you are getting fed up of these, I got time off work and looking at some new mods) I found that the PSQ mod will auto activate at some point if the player is a full female from either a sex change or a console race change.

This mod is amazing at how it ties with other mods for sex lab.

Edit: Just started a new game for a real playthrough and I took the Alternative Start and started the game as a Vigilant of Stendar. For some reason the friendly Dremora that move around with mercenaries now attack me on sight. I looked in the TESEdit and the SHC_Dremora are set to hostile with the faction Vigilants of Stendar. Could this be an issue with the AS: Live Another Life mod?

Found the problem to the Dremora attacking me. I was indeed joined with the Stendar faction. I solved this by typing in the console code player.addtofaction 000B3292 -1

I found another two bugs.

1) The Dremora Outcasts in the warlock forts and dungeons are all dead due to them having the wrong faction set for them. I would think they need to be friendly to all factions for this mod to work. Or look to take the player captive rather than kill them.  I am going to take a look at their factions in the TESEDIT program and see if I can change them when I get some more time.

2) There are no conversation options to ask about any of the curses. So therefore there isn't way to cure the curse before it goes too far.

Edit:- Are the basic drain spells of the succubus meant to be so low in damage?

Is there a way to edit them to put them back to what would be classed as normal from the original mod?

On 21/02/2018 at 2:03 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

why not fix or remove color change

if possible light version only body change when having sex no color no curse no others things

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

why not fix or remove color change

if possible light version only body change when having sex no color no curse no others things

That's what the checkbox for color changes is supposed to do.

The reason it is not fixed is that I still don't know why it is not working as it should.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's what the checkbox for color changes is supposed to do.

The reason it is not fixed is that I still don't know why it is not working as it should.

if that checkbox work , i will not ask you for fix it

from 1.6 vesion to the last one

the color issue exist when you play with dark char after 2 day pass with sex act only body change to default texture ( the first in racmenu slide) even the checkbox in unchecked

so remove it from the mod it only big issu i have

On 2/27/2018 at 1:46 PM, chevalierx said:

if that checkbox work , i will not ask you for fix it

from 1.6 vesion to the last one

the color issue exist when you play with dark char after 2 day pass with sex act only body change to default texture ( the first in racmenu slide) even the checkbox in unchecked

so remove it from the mod it only big issu i have

I turn this option off in the abandoned prison in Live Another Life mod. Not had any issues with it changing my skin tone. Maybe something else in the load order that is overriding this option?

I found the problem with the drain spells, it wasn't this mod that was causing the issue. All fixed now.

Took a look at the dremora factions and changed them slightly so they all don't get wiped out by the other npcs in the forts. Also ticked the respawn option on the dremora so they can respawn if killed. I hope you don't mind me changing some things in the esp for my game, I know this is still under development so just trying to make it work in my game. I was starting to run out of outcasts.

Not sure if this is meant to be in or not but the journal entries for Forcibly Blonde stop and there is no way to complete the quest or continue with the transformation that I can see.

The Dremora in question say they can cure me but instead just have sex and give me more corruption.

Once you become a succubus the journal says as much but there is no where to go with the quest and it remains open. Maybe the quest is not written fully and this like the dremora are placeholders?

Some more ideas if you are willing to read.

Was thinking it would be nice to hide the finished Dremora Outcasts among the other npcs around Skyrim, npcs that look a bit odd but not out of place maybe. Something like a prostitute in a tavern someplace or a few hidden among the guards, bandits etc. So they all link in with the slavery mods, prostitution mods and the likes. They are after all outcasts and probably using glamour to hide with the mortals.

As a side note I downloaded some Dremora followers and changed their race type to the same _SLH_ prefix as well and doing this works. So if anyone is having problems with a lack of dremora download a few followers and change their race to match the dremora in this mod via TESEdit 5. It is easy to do a simple copy and paste.

At this moment I have a dunmer male running around Skyrim with a huge cock thanks to this mod lol. Pretty sure he could knock out Alduin with it.

For a bit of a rp and laugh though I am slowly raising the Dreamworld chance in the SD+ mod with each Daedric quest done and each outcast slept with. So for a daedric quest I up the chance by 5% and each outcast goes up by 2% eventually Sanguine will drag him screaming and kicking into his Grove.

I was wondering how you activate just the sex change feature and not the bimbo and when you do get changed are we suppose to alter anything manually or is the mod suppose to apply a default female head?

Generally speaking its a bit vague on the whole in your description of the mod what to do, which dialogue for example will activate the bimbo quest or not if someones not ready to do that yet etc.

14 hours ago, Drek71 said:

I was wondering how you activate just the sex change feature and not the bimbo and when you do get changed are we suppose to alter anything manually or is the mod suppose to apply a default female head?

Generally speaking its a bit vague on the whole in your description of the mod what to do, which dialogue for example will activate the bimbo quest or not if someones not ready to do that yet etc.

Some of the mod is still under construction and it will get updates.

As for the sex change thing and bimbo there are options to pick and choose which one you wish to play as, you can play as all of them at once (which is what happened to me the first time round.) Or just select one option by checking only that box in the MCM.

Because the game can't transition from male to female the mod jumps us to the race menu where we make a female character essentially ( I have an idea about this but it would require some scripting and I don't know how to do that). I usually pick a race and make a female head for that race and a male one before the game begins and save them in the race menu settings. This will require mods to do this though. This way the transition is very quick and easy to apply. If you don't save the head then yes the game will give you a default look and you will have to go from there.

The Bimbo quest is if a player has sex with Honey then there is a 100% chance to become a bimbo. As for the quest I don't think it is fully written as I had a look at the quest in the CK and couldn't find the next stage to it.

Writing quests in the CK is easy to do, my guess is the author just released this to test the scripting for now, I also know he/she has done an update for Sanguine's Debauchery which I am finding to be fun to play as well.

One thing I did notice with my Dunmer male character when the Forcibly Blonde quest activated he wasn't changed over to a female character like the human races are. I had to make that switch manually. I am going to see if I can replicate this and post my results latter.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

One thing I did notice with my Dunmer male character when the Forcibly Blonde quest activated he wasn't changed over to a female character like the human races are. I had to make that switch manually. I am going to see if I can replicate this and post my results latter.

Yes I noticed that myself on the Bimbo quest although my char was Breton, body changed but head remained male.
Meanwhile in a reload...
Apparently if you ask to have items removed by Sanguine, he will want a kiss (which is not limited to some other random sex act apparently), I think there's a random chance to get one of the curses. However upon the sex change I got what must of been a saved head as it wasn't default or any I have made. Considering the blond hair etc I was wondering if it was the Bimbo's model so perhaps some script updating is needed on the Bimbo's curse as it does seem possible.
Best of luck with the scripting on the sex change for the smoother transition, immersion cant be hailed enough I think.

I can replicate the problem with the dunmer male. Upon the sex change curse the body will change but the head remains male and I don't get sent to the setplayerrace menu to complete the transformation.

Just a side note I found out why some of my skills were reset, if you go to the racemenu and swap actual races then it can screw with your character skill levels. You have to set TGM (god mode) before changing race otherwise you mess up the skill levels. Or do not change the race, but you may have to change races to get rid of facial hair and dirt/scars.

On my Imperial male everything worked fine as it should do same as with the nord male.

I was having issues with the sex change after having sex with Honey. The first few times it would bring up the menu and force me into a Bimbo but the head wouldn't change, the last time it did but the quest wouldn't progress. I was also having CTDs but unsure what was causing that. I was using an Imperial Male

I have a question - how exactly do the Succubus Curse and the Bimbo Curse behave?

I mean I have PSQ installed, so does it just override Hormones' Succubus Curse, or are there still effects that I'm failing to see?

Also, for the Bimbo Curse, apart from making my character seriously frickin clumsy to the point of me preferring magic with 100 One-Handed (triggered the Curse as early as I was able, so my stats didn't get affexted as much), resetting some skills and enabling some flavour text and "beg for sex", are there any hidden effects?

I noticed my character's arousal is constantly at 100, and even when I manage to get it down through what seemed like a million sex acts, it just crawled back up to 100. Was wondering if Hormones was causing that, and if so, which part of it.

2 hours ago, CookingShow said:

I have a question - how exactly do the Succubus Curse and the Bimbo Curse behave?

I mean I have PSQ installed, so does it just override Hormones' Succubus Curse, or are there still effects that I'm failing to see?

Also, for the Bimbo Curse, apart from making my character seriously frickin clumsy to the point of me preferring magic with 100 One-Handed (triggered the Curse as early as I was able, so my stats didn't get affexted as much), resetting some skills and enabling some flavour text and "beg for sex", are there any hidden effects?

I noticed my character's arousal is constantly at 100, and even when I manage to get it down through what seemed like a million sex acts, it just crawled back up to 100. Was wondering if Hormones was causing that, and if so, which part of it.

I don't know about the bimbo quest as I don't like that aspect of the mod. Bimbo's are addicted to sex and so arousal will stay high. The dropping of items can be turned off as well.

The PSQ one though I do run and know about.

As you progress through the daedric corruption you start to gain the powers of the succubus as a slow progression as you become more corrupt. At some point you will become a fully fledged succubus with all the powers.

I also use SL Deadly Drain as well and this ties in nicely with the hormones and PSQ mod. I leave DD at default settings and let hormones pick the powers for me. For the PSQ I have a set few settings I prefer to use and then again let hormones run in the background and pick the powers for me.

At around 40 in daedric corruption the PSQ mod will activate itself and you will become a real succubus. As you gain more corruption after this it will also unlock more powers and abilities. Along with actual succubus levels.

Guest SocialMediaBot

Quick question, do you have a bs preset for the bimbo body so one can create armor fitting to it?

And also, how would i implement that, is there a armor folder for your bimbo race? i think i have seen this on some other custom race mod.

great work btw!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 6:47 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I don't know about the bimbo quest as I don't like that aspect of the mod. Bimbo's are addicted to sex and so arousal will stay high. The dropping of items can be turned off as well.

The PSQ one though I do run and know about.

As you progress through the daedric corruption you start to gain the powers of the succubus as a slow progression as you become more corrupt. At some point you will become a fully fledged succubus with all the powers.

I also use SL Deadly Drain as well and this ties in nicely with the hormones and PSQ mod. I leave DD at default settings and let hormones pick the powers for me. For the PSQ I have a set few settings I prefer to use and then again let hormones run in the background and pick the powers for me.

At around 40 in daedric corruption the PSQ mod will activate itself and you will become a real succubus. As you gain more corruption after this it will also unlock more powers and abilities. Along with actual succubus levels.

How do you check your corruption level and how do you control (increase/decrease) it?

22 minutes ago, Your_Girlfriend said:

How do you check your corruption level and how do you control (increase/decrease) it?

There is a button you click in the hormones MCM on the right of the add-on menus. It brings up a status window which gives you a break down on all the status of the mod. I kind of hope a power is added to the game to bring it up or a hotkey. So it saves time when checking it.

When I started the Bimbo curse i had selected not to use the Bimbo race.  After playing for a while, I had second thoughts about it.  Now I want to try the Bimbo race.  If I get cured, can I get the curse again?  If so, can I restart the curse with the custom race selected and become a Bimbo?

P.S. - Do the eyes ever change to the Bimbo 'crossed eyes' during the transformation, or do I have to do force it with Race Menu?

1 hour ago, justbob2 said:

When I started the Bimbo curse i had selected not to use the Bimbo race.  After playing for a while, I had second thoughts about it.  Now I want to try the Bimbo race.  If I get cured, can I get the curse again?  If so, can I restart the curse with the custom race selected and become a Bimbo?

P.S. - Do the eyes ever change to the Bimbo 'crossed eyes' during the transformation, or do I have to do force it with Race Menu?

Yes, you can repeat the curse. If you are already cursed, just bring up showracemenu in the console and change the race right there without having to get cured first.

I do bring up the race menu because of several issues when changing race and gender, including this cross eyed issue.