dulty Posted June 19 Posted June 19 (edited) On 5/15/2025 at 9:55 AM, Cole Pines said: Has anyone specifically using skyrim ae 1.6.1170 been able to enter warm water cave without having either screen turn black as soon as they enter the cave in Act 1 the first time you enter?  I'm guessing the issue is either one, with my mod list which I'm working on cutting down right now or my skyrim version. I just wanted to know if anyone was able to get this to work with 1.6.1170 or if I'm just wasting my time with altering my modlist.  Explanation: every time I've entered the warm water cave where you meet norren for the first time I've had the same issue with a black screen where I can't even access the console as soon as I load in. What I thought was weird is it made an autosave which I assume means that I did technically load in (I'm guessing). I've tried to bypass this later by spawning a copy of Norren with setstage commands to bypass the need to ever enter and I was able to get to act 3, with the downside of having a ton of issues happening in act 3 when you have to speak to Norren again. What was weird was as soon as act 3 starts loading into warm water cave is no problem. I have no clue if this is an issue with Norren spying on the woman in the cave in Act 1. Some of the issues that using a copy of Norren and setstage commands caused in act 3 when you have to infiltrate norren's cult was whenever touched the water in the cave I would completely be stuck and unable to move I'm guessing using setstage commands to bypass actually playing the game caused this, while this is just an assumption I think norrens ability to move from his spot in warm water cave that he is in from act 1 (I assume since I have a black screen everytime I load warm water cave in act 1) was broken, and whenever I got near the bottom of the secret passage where you're supposed to be introduced to the other cult members I get an immediate CTD. I'm also hitting this bug. I'm wondering if it's not tied to Norren, but rather someone/something else in the cave, that's moved to the next part of the cave when you come back for Dawnstar part 2 since I get no problems in the cave itself then, but crash whenever I go to the deeper part of the cave. Edited June 19 by dulty
Ssj5col7 Posted July 3 Posted July 3 My mcm slider for corruption and perversion only slides from 0 to 1. Any other ways to cheat perversion?
zergface Posted July 7 Posted July 7 Are the any patches or a patch hub for this mod, i noticed is not compatible with mods that edit morthals inn, dont know but i assume there are several more incompatibilities since i haven't progress any further.
jegvo Posted August 9 Posted August 9 Is there any development still on this mod? Â It's so heavily bugged its basically unplayable. But it has a lot of potential. With herculean effort I managed to get to the part where I'm going to be sacrificed and stabbed by Nuai. But after that I'm stuck in some bleedout thing that I cannot undo, even with console commands.
runingjack Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) Just downloaded the mod to play as stuck on Winterhold to find the fourth last girl; as others are done, this is the last one, as students are kept saying, "She is in the Riekling cave with some sailor," but when I enter the cave, all the Riekling hostile are throwing things and there is no Quest Arrow to know where to find the clue is so did i need to elemenets all Rieklings or this is not normal? And where's the damn clue I need to complete this quest? Edited August 12 by runingjack
fmilluminatus Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Hello! So I have a quick question, after the short dream quest "A Kiss in R'yelh", I return to the reikling cave and none of my inventory is returned...? How do I get my stuff back? Is it gone forever? Did the quest bug out? 😥  EDIT: I solved the problem, I'll answer my own question. The script to return the items clearly isn't working. However, I found the chest (it's in the imperial prison where you first meet Cato, and you can simply get the ID of the chest and do a "removeallitems player" command to return everything to your character once you return from the dream. The chest ID is xx20b254 (the xx is the place of your mod in your load order). Edited September 18 by fmilluminatus
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now