The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

• 2 weeks later...

Got a problem.  I've collected the replica Grace of Dibella statue and returned to Markarth with it, but when I try to talk to Anwen, I get no prompt from her about what to do with it.  Suggestions?  

If I decide to setstage on it, what would the console command under player.sqs be (in other words, what's the quest ID of this particular stage of the purification quest sequence)?

EDIT:  figured it out.  You need both the Grace of Dibella AND the letter from Avrusa for Anwen to react to you.  Just as a note to the quest writer, neither the statue or the letter are marked as essential to a quest, so you can drop them, lose them, etc.  The problem I was having was that I'd left the letter at Breezehome during one of my periodic inventory clearings.  

Might be a good idea to mark them both as essential quest items until after that quest stage is finished.

So ran into a... problem? After bringing the sibyl to the temple, I went to the far end of the inner sanctum looking for hamal to turn her over, and down the stairs on the right is an empty void. When I walk in it I'm suddenly in a little kitchen/alchemy area. Assuming that's not supposed to be like that so I went into tes5edit and it's insisting nothing is overwriting the inner sanctum cell. The only things lower on my load order are better vampires, requiem and its dozen patches (including one for this mod I found in the requiem sexlab patches from this site) the bashed patch and DSR and Dyndolod. Tried changing cells, reloading the game.

Is it supposed to be like this? Is anything else supposed to be there other than a kitchen? Will it break anything if I just leave well enough alone?

1 hour ago, Kaitol said:

So ran into a... problem? After bringing the sibyl to the temple, I went to the far end of the inner sanctum looking for hamal to turn her over, and down the stairs on the right is an empty void. When I walk in it I'm suddenly in a little kitchen/alchemy area. Assuming that's not supposed to be like that so I went into tes5edit and it's insisting nothing is overwriting the inner sanctum cell. The only things lower on my load order are better vampires, requiem and its dozen patches (including one for this mod I found in the requiem sexlab patches from this site) the bashed patch and DSR and Dyndolod. Tried changing cells, reloading the game.

Is it supposed to be like this? Is anything else supposed to be there other than a kitchen? Will it break anything if I just leave well enough alone?

Yea, mine does that too.  I think it's an alignment issue in CK.  Certainly not a load order problem... 

3 hours ago, Jakeripper said:

Question, where is Eda's Poetry Book? I have been working this story line without any markers and I'm lost on this part or hasn't this been finished past this point?

If I remember well,

Spoiler

it should be in Elisif bedroom in Solitude.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't remember using an invisible note in particular. I will have to check the mod in the editor first.

Edit: Can you take a screenshot of where the note is? I don't see it at all in the mod.

That's gonna be a bit of a problem... I've just uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim and I completely forgot about my post here.

I was probably using an earlier version of the mod cause I don't update my mods often, so it may not be relevant anymore. You wanna know what more a kick in the head? I did take a screenshot of it, but I cleared my screenshots folder. Whoop-dee-fucking-do.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm having a couple of problems with this mod.

1. I've completed the Dibella's Purification quest (or at least, the quest has removed itself from my journal), but Fjotra and Anwen are still walking around naked and in miner's clothes respectively and both still have gags on.

2. The Sisterhood of Dibella quest is still active. How do I "finish" this quest?

2 minutes ago, TJHammersmith said:

I think I'm having a couple of problems with this mod.

1. I've completed the Dibella's Purification quest (or at least, the quest has removed itself from my journal), but Fjotra and Anwen are still walking around naked and in miner's clothes respectively and both still have gags on.

2. The Sisterhood of Dibella quest is still active. How do I "finish" this quest?

1. Did they change clothes during the quest at all? If not, did you enable the 'sisters' esp? Both esps have to be enabled. One is for the quest and the other is to manage the appearance of the sisters.

2. That quest is still unfinished. I left it active so you can still collect donations for the temple. 

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

1. Did they change clothes during the quest at all? If not, did you enable the 'sisters' esp? Both esps have to be enabled. One is for the quest and the other is to manage the appearance of the sisters.

2. That quest is still unfinished. I left it active so you can still collect donations for the temple. 

Oh... I didn't have sisters enabled. Do I have to redo the quest to get it to behave properly?

And thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

4 hours ago, TJHammersmith said:

Oh... I didn't have sisters enabled. Do I have to redo the quest to get it to behave properly?

And thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

The second mod is just cosmetic. The only change if you re-did the quest would be to see their outfit evolve over time.

I am trying to do the dibella purification, but I am running into an issue. I talk to haelga to get the objective to find her hood. I talk to several npc, but I never get the objective to track down Svana. The npc tell me to check the ratway, but she is not there. How can I get pass this stage of the quest?

Hi everyone,

I am stuck with the corruption quest. I can complete all stages except for seducing sister Ophelia in solitude. Basically, I am able to talk to her the first time, complete the first scene with the priest, convince the other girl to turn into a Dibella follower but when I speak to Ophelia again to convince her to help she just says: "I don't know........that feels wrong somehow" Is there a speech craft requirement to make this persuasion check? I have talked to all the other chars mentioned in the walkthrough and there are no additional conversation options. I have artificially increased speech skill but nothing seems to work.

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

I am stuck with the corruption quest. I can complete all stages except for seducing sister Ophelia in solitude. Basically, I am able to talk to her the first time, complete the first scene with the priest, convince the other girl to turn into a Dibella follower but when I speak to Ophelia again to convince her to help she just says: "I don't know........that feels wrong somehow" Is there a speech craft requirement to make this persuasion check? I have talked to all the other chars mentioned in the walkthrough and there are no additional conversation options. I have artificially increased speech skill but nothing seems to work.

If I remember well, try talking to her *while* having sex with her. That should lower the speechcraft requirement and make her more receptive.

I used that in a few places in the mod :smile:

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I remember well, try talking to her *while* having sex with her. That should lower the speechcraft requirement and make her more receptive.

I used that in a few places in the mod :smile:

You Sir, have a devious mind ;-). Thanks for the quick response and for the fantastic mod.

4 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

something else that i found helped when i would get stuck like this was to have the blessing from the "Gift of Charity" active.

to get that blessing just go help a beggar (and with solutions that can be fun in its own right).

2 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

will they ever made it to SE?

Probably not for a long time as I am too busy finishing up my mods right now to start messing around and testing SSE.

I will wait for a more stable version of SKSE and SexLab as a foundation to the mods I rely on before moving to SSE.

No matter what I do, I can't find any option to "pray at the altar" or drink the water from the altar, or anything like that after saving Fjotra. I've searched the thread for advice and tried everything, circling the hexagonal base, examining every inch of water, nothing. 

Any ideas?

On 2/22/2018 at 12:42 AM, Scoutking said:

No matter what I do, I can't find any option to "pray at the altar" or drink the water from the altar, or anything like that after saving Fjotra. I've searched the thread for advice and tried everything, circling the hexagonal base, examining every inch of water, nothing. 

Any ideas?

this is part of the vanilla quest (i think its called "Heart of Dibella").  when you returned to the Temple of Dibella (in Markarth) after rescuing Fjotra, you did talk

to Mother Hamal?? (you didn't abort the conversation right?)  Mother Hamal should have told you about pray at the altar (or get Dibella's Blessing, something 

like that, its been a while).  to check if you are supposed to "pray at the altar" you can make sure the vanilla quest "Heart of Dibella" is active.  you should have

a marker on the pool, if there is no marker on the pool, check journal (see UESP.net for quest id and stages) or console to see which stage it is at.

if you do have the marker on the pool, the best place i found to have the "pray at alter" trigger show up was to be standing was facing the pool (looking over the

pool at the door to Markarth), and the trigger (activator) would be on the edge of the pool (the actual edge of the stone above the water, the top edge -

not inside the pool or outsdie but the top of the stone holding the water).

hope the information is helpful

18 hours ago, valcon767 said:

this is part of the vanilla quest (i think its called "Heart of Dibella").  when you returned to the Temple of Dibella (in Markarth) after rescuing Fjotra, you did talk

to Mother Hamal?? (you didn't abort the conversation right?)  Mother Hamal should have told you about pray at the altar (or get Dibella's Blessing, something 

like that, its been a while).  to check if you are supposed to "pray at the altar" you can make sure the vanilla quest "Heart of Dibella" is active.  you should have

a marker on the pool, if there is no marker on the pool, check journal (see UESP.net for quest id and stages) or console to see which stage it is at.

if you do have the marker on the pool, the best place i found to have the "pray at alter" trigger show up was to be standing was facing the pool (looking over the

pool at the door to Markarth), and the trigger (activator) would be on the edge of the pool (the actual edge of the stone above the water, the top edge -

not inside the pool or outsdie but the top of the stone holding the water).

hope the information is helpful

I do have the marker over the pool, but the bed takes up the whole length of the pool. I've tried every edge along the basin, including along the top of the elevated rock at the base of the bed. Everywhere I look is either sleep in bed or no prompt. Is the bed bigger than it should be? 20180223221610_1.thumb.jpg.78ca4d382ab25179020e276fa2dd7197.jpg