The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

• 3 weeks later...

I get an instant ctd when I try to use the mod it doesnt even load the opening game screen. I assume is some sort of incompatbility any idea what could be? To be honest very few mods are priority over this one so Ill probably just  disable the conflicting mod

53 minutes ago, espguy said:

I assume is some sort of incompatbility any idea what could be?

This behaviour is usually not a comflict but a missing master.

Make sure to read all your mod descriptions which other mods a prerequisites and to have them loaded earlier.

And while you're at it, you could double check that you didn't accidently mix LE and SE versions of mods

1 hour ago, espguy said:

I get an instant ctd when I try to use the mod it doesnt even load the opening game screen. I assume is some sort of incompatbility any idea what could be? To be honest very few mods are priority over this one so Ill probably just  disable the conflicting mod

Sisterhood only requires SexLab and Zaz Animation Pack. 

Since these are required by so many mods, it is more likely you are trying to use the LE version for SE, or something like that.

48 minutes ago, espguy said:

It still doesnt work Ill after reinstalling zaz and using the patch. Ill try to remove flowergirls to see if there are problems for using both sexlab and flowergirls at the same time

FlowerGirls and SexLab don't share anything between them and can safely co-exist.  Are you playing LE or SE?  If you are playing SE and you installed the LE version of Sisterhood, the BSA files will cause Skyrim SE to crash (they have different compression formats between game versions...ask Bethesda why that needed to happen).  The crash will happen before the game menu even loads.

16 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

FlowerGirls and SexLab don't share anything between them and can safely co-exist.  Are you playing LE or SE?  If you are playing SE and you installed the LE version of Sisterhood, the BSA files will cause Skyrim SE to crash (they have different compression formats between game versions...ask Bethesda why that needed to happen).  The crash will happen before the game menu even loads.

IM pretty sure I installed the se version but ILL download again

@DeepBlueFrog Thanks for update but you forgot to enable Weight slider - female for _SLSD_FjotraPureCuirassAA and _SLSD_FjotraCorruptedCuirassAA in armor addon in SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp also DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNP.7z have different armor and mesh files names for fjotra_corrupted and fjotra_pure.

30 minutes ago, stalPROm said:

@DeepBlueFrog Thanks for update but you forgot to enable Weight slider - female for _SLSD_FjotraPureCuirassAA and _SLSD_FjotraCorruptedCuirassAA in armor addon in SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp also DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNP.7z have different armor and mesh files names for fjotra_corrupted and fjotra_pure.

nice found.... I was stuck every time entering the temple with a strange behaviour... the playerchar was moving between 1 - 3 seconds, then a "freeze" occours... looks "like a cell-update in the background"... sound is on... then is misbeheaving, too... and at the finish it is CTD...

changes with Bodyslide or deactivating mods, changing loadorder was only a temporary solution... your hint looks like a permanent one

I was able to run through most of the mod without problems. Good job! I was stuck a bit with the two missing sisters as I did not understand that I was required to read the books discovered at the bodies. There was also some CTDs entering the temple after doing the bard quest, but just loading the temple auto save worked,  

I am at the redemtion path. I was able to find  Fjotras tusk and her mothers diary in the dwemer chest at the upper floor of her parents house. Maybe  a map marker and some dialog with parents could be usefull?

I am stuck with "Find a token from Sister Orla's past in Jorrvaskr and bring it back to her"  Jorrvaskr is pretty big with the cellar so I have not found it and no hints talking with the NPCs.  Is there any hints for all the sisters token locations? I read the walkthrough but it only contains the quest step texts for this quest.

48 minutes ago, SlaskSpam said:

I was able to run through most of the mod without problems. Good job! I was stuck a bit with the two missing sisters as I did not understand that I was required to read the books discovered at the bodies. There was also some CTDs entering the temple after doing the bard quest, but just loading the temple auto save worked,  

I am at the redemtion path. I was able to find  Fjotras tusk and her mothers diary in the dwemer chest at the upper floor of her parents house. Maybe  a map marker and some dialog with parents could be usefull?

I am stuck with "Find a token from Sister Orla's past in Jorrvaskr and bring it back to her"  Jorrvaskr is pretty big with the cellar so I have not found it and no hints talking with the NPCs.  Is there any hints for all the sisters token locations? I read the walkthrough but it only contains the quest step texts for this quest.

There should be a hint in a note or the dialogue that gave you the quest.

The items you are looking for should be at the feet of someone's bed if I remember right.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:45 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

There should be a hint in a note or the dialogue that gave you the quest.

The items you are looking for should be at the feet of someone's bed if I remember right.

Thanks, Looking for chests under/behind beds led to a successful conclusion to the quest, Thank you for a good mod!

Some minor problems:

1. No map markers for some sister token quests, Google helped me searching for where to go. Searching fo the NPC name or the location name.

2. Got a key from some NPC to fetch an item at her house but it did not work, but it was an easy lockpick.

3. A bit dissapointing with no reward except satisfaction on completing the quest, A minor title /  membership would be nice.

4. A typo: "other collectors or poetry" should be "other collectors of poetry"

5. I still got the "Joining the sisterhood of Dibella" quest stuck in "Keep collecting donations", I think I made plenty of donations, any way to progress?

Edited by SlaskSpam
3 hours ago, SlaskSpam said:

5. I still got the "Joining the sisterhood of Dibella" quest stuck in "Keep collecting donations", I think I made plenty of donations, any way to progress?

That stays there even after the main quest from this mod completes.  It'd be cool if there was some bonus for bringing in lots of donations, or tiers of bonuses for when  your totals get high.  Granted, being able to take anything from the donations is cool since you occasionally get good spellbooks in there, but some recognition for bringing in dozens and dozens of donations would be nice.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dragon13 said:

yes while i could do that id rather go into the ck and snip the code but wouldnt know where to look?

My comment was uncalled for, especially since getting the perk points have nothing to do with sex with Fjotra and since it is not trivial to edit it out.

The next update will include a menu option in the stone flower of the main altar in the temple.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I just started a new game yesterday to play this.  Can I simple uninstall and install the updated version, or is it just best to start a new game?

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

My comment was uncalled for, especially since getting the perk points have nothing to do with sex with Fjotra and since it is not trivial to edit it out.

The next update will include a menu option in the stone flower of the main altar in the temple.

hey its cool , i've personally been dispensing bad jokes sine 1987 myself? and thanks for adding the option?

Edited by dragon13