Starfield Screenshot Thread

8 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

This began when a FSC freighter I was assisting in a fight with Spacers flew into one of my missiles and took a little damage

That is incredibly annoying. I accidentally friendly-fired an ally ship in a dogfight one time with all four of Constellation on board, and they all went nuts. Barret was shouting "clear your schedule and talk to me, now!" Well, fuck off Barret, I'm a little busy trying to keep everyone alive right now.

I suppose, from a game design point of view, it's an interesting problem. On the one hand, Sarah is "real" enough in her personality that I can fall out with her. I mean, Nick Valentine would make the occasional snarky comment if he didn't like something, and if you kept it up, he'd walk out. But I never had a blazing row with him.

On the other hand, Nick was fun to have around, and almost none of Constellation are. (Andreja is more or less OK, and Walter is a star, but he's not available for general follower duties. Noel is sweet, but won't adventure at all).

Hard to say if that's a win for the game or not.

This is the last time I let Andreja park the ship!

Photo_2023-10-21-094128.png

Nose of the craft jammed right into the airlock,

Photo_2023-10-21-094252.png

Nearly wrecked the bay ramp!

Photo_2023-10-21-094440.png

And I can't even get in the airlock because there;s too much ship in the way!

Photo_2023-10-21-094447.png

Edited by DocClox

Enjoying the sunset on Codos. Look, everyone! Water! Islands!

Photo_2023-10-22-065046.png

Admittedly the water is teeming with microscopic critters that would eat the flesh off your bones if you tried to wash your face in it, but it looks pretty anyway.

[edit]

And for a complete change of pace, here's me at the Den, enjoying a single malt and the company of the Surly Barkeep.

Photo_2023-10-22-073414.png

Yep, I turned over an Ecliptic base and found one of those big blue contraband chests. Cleaned out the TA rep and now I need to kill time while he raises the credits to buy the rest of the shipment. Figured I might as well chill in the bar while I waited.

Edited by DocClox
1 hour ago, travelmedic said:

Where are people getting some of these frames or magazine backgrounds for screenshots?  Are they already in the game, or from a mod somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Already in the game. Bring up your scanner - there is an option for Photo Mode.  Have fun. 

3 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Where are people getting some of these frames or magazine backgrounds for screenshots?  Are they already in the game, or from a mod somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Press ESC and go into photoo mode. There is an option to have backgrounds, frames or even magazine covers.

9 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

Already in the game. Bring up your scanner - there is an option for Photo Mode.  Have fun. 

7 hours ago, Fallout_Boy said:

Press ESC and go into photoo mode. There is an option to have backgrounds, frames or even magazine covers.

Thanks for that.  Obviously I use photo mode, but didn't realize that was an option.

"Whht do you mean, 'behind me'?"

portrait_2023-11-04-154658.jpg

Couple of landscape shots. Getting a Lawrence of Arabia vibe from this one:

Photo_2023-11-05-145644.png

Nice shot of the planet's rings coming up over the temple.

Photo_2023-11-05-151351.png

Edited by DocClox

The Shaw Gang agreed to come quietly. I thought it best to search some of them for concealed weapons.

Photo_2023-11-11-081701.png

It seems there are still kneeling captive idles in Starfield, Still haven't found any hands bound offset ones yet.

Not sure why they're in undies either. I though I had a mod to turn that off. Oh well...

Naked Spacesuit. Hell Frickin' Yeah!

image.thumb.jpeg.238ad91e6ac3ea052c95f940b4fe1374.jpeg

Here's what she looked like before this awesome mod:

image.thumb.jpeg.213bbabcd071264e3b0e75276b696e6b.jpeg

This is her spacesuit, now. A marked improvement, I think.

image.thumb.jpeg.3578f37b39abeef8022e179ff05b06a7.jpeg

It should be noted that it takes a couple ins and outs of the inventory for the boots to show up.

image.thumb.jpeg.6ad8782b551f75a39798a84dbf675f71.jpeg

Also I have a transparent spacesuit mod installed, that's why the gauntlets are translucent. I took the pack off for the screen cap.

image.thumb.jpeg.9001cbea608f6724969fd67b3878864f.jpeg

Thank you, Doc. I know it's alpha, but dyamm! I am not complaining. Here I am, basically naked in space but with the protection a suit would offer. Don't stress the invisible helmet. My computer is a wad. I've got all graphic settings on low.

I wanted to capture a screenie of her ass while she's jumping with the pack. Her whole butt lights up. It's a beautiful sight to see. Unfortunately, my fingers just aren't quick enough to do all that.

If you're looking at the pictures, but haven't downloaded the mod, here it is: 

image.jpeg

Edited by buzzbombr
  • 2 weeks later...