I'll try this out. I already have NVSE 4.5.7.

I did try the previous version of Soliciting with the Helios One party about an hour ago,

and things got a bit crazy with 'the box', it was tumbling around the ground when people

ran into it, floating in mid-air, people were having sex on top of it etc.

One problem I had was that Sexout animations stopped working after the party, even

masturbation. I was able to go back to an earlier save alright.

I kind of miss your earlier player character soliciting dialog, it was rather charming.

The newer 'primal' dialog seems kind of like a place-holder?

If you want some voice acting for some of your unique male characters PM me; I can record

direct to GECK and have learned quite a bit from doing voices for the TTW Quest Overhaul

with Tomm434. I can't do African American voices convincingly, unfortunately, I don't have the

right head resonance.

I think I can stop sex on top of the box/scenery fairly easily, I'll test something out to stop the box ragdolling. It is planned for ZAZ animations to use the actual furniture in a later sexout version (right now the animation uses its own version, and I have to fade the static box in and out). Sexout getting broken is probably an issue in the cleanup, hopefully it will be more reliable wen 86 gets to stable.

---

There a few things that are currently placeholders/incomplete:

- Novac dialog for the johns (if anyone is interested in writing some, I would use it :))

- Dialog for Maida (the other girls do have some, and some new topics appear after you've worked there a while)

- Sex with the girls (the dialog to arrange it is there but currently no sex results)

- Round-the-World tricks. I have a few ideas for them.

I meant to have them in 5.0, but due to lack of time and distraction from scripting, they weren't, and since it had been a long time coming I released it. After that, I also plan to add:

- Special encounters with Old Lady Gibson, and a traveler

- A quest related to Wallace at Helios One (he mentions he doesn't get along too well with the lieutenant..)

- Another quest where one of the johns falls in love with you... Perhaps you could do voice acting for that.

Is a clean save needed when I change versions?

I'm getting game freeze with 5 1 alpha 7 when sex is

supposed to start.

For the Novac johns, I can do some dialog. If you have

some blank dialog slots I could edit them in the GECK

and create an esp. Just tell me the tone you want: vulgar, polite,

sadistic etc. and I'll do the rest.

Just tell me when you want voices. I do recording on the weekends.

Strange, I just tested it in Sloan and it worked. It shouldn't need a clean save. Was that in Novac or elsewhere? Could you do a "scof soldebug.txt", and upload it if you get the freeze again.

---

For dialogue, all those tones are good, would be best to have a mixture and I can vary it based on the NPC, like the others.

I think maybe a structure something like:

In bath house

John: Hello

Player:: Hello back

J: I want this..

P: Yes / No

In room, either you just get on bed and get to it, or if you choose to speak to them:

J: Do this / got any ideas?

P: Okay / How about..

J: lets get to it

In room post sex

J: That was good/bad

P: thank you come again or something

J: Bye

But I'm open to ideas.

I tried it in Sloan and Primm, it froze with the scene on the screen right after

the NPC accepted the proposition. I've got to help my mod partner out with some

testing now, so I'll have to get back to you.

Regarding dialog, just tell the format you would like the dialog in. If you just want a text

file that's fine, or I can put stuff into the GECK. I don't know how to create the empty slots

for the dialogs, but you can tell me where they are after you've created them and I'll do

the rest.

Hello there.

Been using this the last coupla days. Just installed the latest 5-1-8, having some problems in Sloan.

As regards the camera, works fine for most anims, except the pool table in the mining office, where it becomes stuck behind the characters. Can't move it around with the wasd keys.

But it finishes fine and characters re-dress etc.

Also, when the npc says they like it rough and suggest using the area near the latrine, my character won't re-dress after, but so far that's the only one.

One last thing, which may not be this mod. I only got to Sloan after installing this, so I can't telll, but I can't fix the generater, it doesn't activate.

So, other than those little niggles, I'm really liking this mod.

On camera: Are you using the Sexout '86 beta? Unfortunately there are a few features added by it that I had added similar versions of already, meaning I think we are sometimes fighting with each other. I'll probably just make the next version '86 only. If it happens again, try typing 'TFC' into console.

With the rough sex, I set the type to rape so sexout won't redress you depending on settings- except, I should be redressing you instead. I'll check the script. I don't modify sloan aside from adding Fannie Mae and 3 more miners, so the generator will be unrelated.

Um  well try the new version 5.1.8 with SO_NG 85, nvse beta 7 ,at the brothel in novec so far.

Dont think I did a clean save on upgrading soliciting , should that be required?

Has the idles enabled and it didnt seem to cause any problems though I didnt actually get idles:)

Think the idea of pre sex sex idles is pretty cool.

Love the idea of client /boyfrend!

I noticed that with a previous version the mining table worked well ...but had only tried it once.

However , sex on bed in the room above brothel you sometimes get misalignment.This seems to be caused by colision of one of the actors with the pillows, or sometimes if you are too close to the edge you fall off the edge of the bed .So perhaps a bigger bed, flatter bed might avoid these collisions?Also there seem to a bigger delay bf sex  animations kick in, which I think gives you a better chance to get to a good position.

Is there anything you would like me to test?

@luinil: at the moment the only idles are unanimated poses, but if I can get them working smoothly with sexout I can expand it. Alignment is tricky, but I am working on it. There isn't really a specific thing to test right now, its more general whether things go smoothly, or camera gets screwed, or things just seem 'wrong'. There probably will be in the next version though, thanks for the offer.

New Alpha 5.1 (9)

- Various changes for compatability with sexout '86 (which it should work best with), stop actor being stuck restrained, hopefully stopped/reduced camera issues.

- Fixed a couple of occasional NVSE errors, and hopefully improved companion waiting.

- Some tweaks to make bath house scene run more smoothly.

- Expanded bath house dialog a bit.

(outdated attachment removed)

First try with 5.1.9 (and NG 86b8, of course).

Just returned from Sierra Madre (urgh! What mountain of shit DLC!), gone to Novac and entered the Bathhouse (11.00 pm).

Anna gave me the Helios One party. Accepted.

All fine and started with the Box.

Pressed my hotkey to leave the box. Approached by a guy. He asked me to have fun. I accepted. Before the sex, the same guy asked me again the same thing (???).

I accepted again. Sex started but:

- The guy stand stuck dressed.

- I stand stuck dressed and ... WITHOUT HEAD.

- Sex sound running (moans ... )

- CTD

Unrelated note:

All those flashing coloured screens are a bit annoying, by my point of view (headache after all).

Actions are a bit too much fast and one-after-one-without pause too much.

It should much more better if the actions would be autonomous only for the NPC girls and Player controlled for the player. (Maybe, not sure if possible).

Normally, see above, the guys tend to ask all together at the same time, resulting into a big mess.

Second attempt (I had a save just before entering the bathhouse).

As the previous post, almost:

- Female soldier asks for sex. Accepted. Action seems to start but, one second before, another guy asks for sex too. Refused.

Result:  my char stand stuck without head, moans and all, female soldier normally sit on a chair doing nothing. End with ragdoll.

- A guy asks for sex. Accepted. One half second after another guy asks the same. Try to accept too (maybe threesome).

Result: first guy naked as for receiving BJ, my char stuck stand wothout head. Second guy doing nothing.

At the redress point ... CTD.

@Nicole: I think I was a bit heavy handed scripting the conversations at Helios One, because I wanted to make sure you kept busy. I will reduce it and allow you to initiate them if you're getting lonely ;). At the moment if two sex acts are initiated in the same second, only the last one will play as well.

New Beta 5.1 (10)

- Fixed a possible no-dialog fuck up for a 2-0 orgasm match in novac tricks with Stanton/Gomez

(please let me know about any more problems with the new bath house dialog, conditions are easy to mess up in GECK)

(outdated attachment removed)

I did not do a clean save but using the 5..1.9  version , NG85b8 (i says 86 when ng loads), latest version of fllout new vegas scrip extender  beta7 ,nx15,with pre sex idles disabled  sex on bed in novac hotel room it seem you hit the middle of the bed consistently, which is animprovement:) . also liked the tweeked dialog at novac also.

In sloan sex on table worked well and twice I saw fanny turming a trick with miners near where melisa's father hangs out

I did a few idles in the brothel in novac when customers enter cammera zoomed out a bit a idle then bf client got to me cammera returned to normal.

with version 5.1.8 ng85 nx15 with helos i agree with previous comment that they all come at you at once ..too fast.

Also has sex with female trooper and got a position I had not seen before courier on botom  face to face with girl fucking you and guy on top taking trooper anally ...hehehe.Very nice. Did notice that girl girl bits did on line up . It looked like the female trooper might have wanted to use a strappon?? I use amra's animations so sometimes non amra's dont line up quite right.

awesome stuff.

Just wow Odessa, I can't believe I haven't tried Sexout Soliciting before (Given that you ARE imho one of the best modders in FNV, I should have used it in a blink!).

Just my two little cents:

I really wish it is possible to have my pc take on Helios One alone (could be toggle-able or even scripted, like the NCR is asking for one for all and I can choose to either go alone or bring 1 or 2 with me, I mean its fun and all to see all that action going around, but sometimes the idea of one against all intrigues me (not to mention it might reduce performance impact. Also, I don't have to look at... I forgot her name... the mustached lady(?) every time I turn around, lol).

Also, I noticed certain animations are used more than others, maybe its just me, but I've been getting more of the same every time, certain BJ anims, certain anal / vaginal anims and so far one dp/threesome (I need to keep track of this if I'm to verify my claim ^_^ ).

BTW, if you need help with writing scenarios, dialogue and events, pm me and let me know what you have in mind, I'm more than willing to contribute; you've already done more than enough to keep seemingly dead/abandoned mods alive, maintaining them AND creating new ones too, it's only fair we do our share as well. Thank you for everything you've done, I, and I'm sure many others in LL DO honestly mean it.

Glad you liked it :).

@luinil: You shouldn't need a clean save for any of the updates, I never do one when I test it. If you were using 5.1 (before 9) with the sexout beta, actors could get stuck restrained, which you can fix by clicking them in the console and typing 'setrestrained 0'. I've added some changes for the next version to stop them all trying to talk to you at once in Helios One. With the girl-on-girl, my intention was that they were humping/rubbing, rather than just using the cunnilingus animations. Amras ones are great, and I intend to add the modders resources ones to soliciting at some point, but the only trouble is the 'dynamic penis' misaligns the other sexout ones at the moment.

@NismoMan: You want to take the whole of Helios One on your own? you must not be using wear and tear ;). I'm expanding the girls with more story for the next version, so they will take days off and each have quests which may potentially end their employment, one way or another. You will be able to get rid of the mustached girl (?), Gerda at the cost of same karma. Her chance of getting picked is the lowest, except Boone always picks her because of a post nyaalich made once :P. I'm hoping for a kind of 'family' atmosphere within the bath house, since with all the waiting around you ought to get to know each other.

I've noticed it seems to pick the same 3-some animation a lot as well, it might be because there are only ~4 available in the sexout picker (there are another ~5 but they're badly misaligned.. hopefully someone will fix them), and only ~4 fellatio ones as well.

@NismoMan: You want to take the whole of Helios One on your own? you must not be using wear and tear ;). I'm expanding the girls with more story for the next version, so they will take days off and each have quests which may potentially end their employment, one way or another. You will be able to get rid of the mustached girl (?), Gerda at the cost of same karma. Her chance of getting picked is the lowest, except Boone always picks her because of a post nyaalich made once :P. I'm hoping for a kind of 'family' atmosphere within the bath house, since with all the waiting around you ought to get to know each other.

I've noticed it seems to pick the same 3-some animation a lot as well, it might be because there are only ~4 available in the sexout picker (there are another ~5 but they're badly misaligned.. hopefully someone will fix them), and only ~4 fellatio ones as well.

Ahaha! Actually I DO use Wear and Tear, I just make sure its disabled before hand (call it preparation for the event... I guess). As for the other girls, I really don't want them gone, just to not share the glory with my pc ;)

Actually I like Gerda as a character and she does add to that sense of friendship within the bathhouse... just not out there in the field with my toon! lol. Also, I've spent over one and a half hour trying to complete the Helios One quest!! all hell break loose when I get approached by a soldier and upon agreeing to him and JUST BEFORE the beginning of the animation (when sexout shifts automatically to TFC) another soldier initiates a dialogue, animations break and never start afterwards, including all consecutive animations as well.

I'm using rePopulated Wasteland mod and this is probably one of the reasons why I want to venture alone to HO, coz the amount of simultaneous animations playing is ridiculous when accompanied by the bath-girls, the whole thing stutters like hell when they enter the camera frame and so I keep on switching angles and such trying to avoid the other girls to get into view. Oh well, If it's doable, great if it's not... I understand :'(

No really, do what you think is right I'll trust your judgement on this one Odessa, cheers! :)

Things are looking better with the latest update; no more camera shenanigans, and I even

(nervously) switched on the pose idles and nothing blew up. The pose idles are really too

brief, or maybe the camera starts at such an odd position that they've finished before I can

move the camera to the point where I can see anything. I haven't gotten to the Helios One

party again yet.

I do think you need to add some kind of "Hey you, get the fuck off the bed!"

script to clear NPC's who've had their fill off the 'stage'.

I also had an NPC get stuck inside the bath house; the guy just wouldn't leave, and kept

staring at my PC with his hand in his pocket, his ID was 10006aa9 Traveller. Bust his ass ;)

Ah, rePopulated wasteland, I add all companions and anyone in the NCR faction within a 1 cell radius to the party, so I can see you probably get stuttering at the moment. I was kinda trying to see how far I could push NVSE and sexout before it broke when I wrote the script (and it broke the old 4.2 / '84 ;)). It should be calmer in next version.

I can make the idle time variable via MCM instead of On/Off, and force the john off the bed. The travelers get stuck because i forgot to add them to the john faction, I think they'll get cleaned out if you wait, I fixed it for the next version.

I also had an NPC get stuck inside the bath house; the guy just wouldn't leave, and kept

staring at my PC with his hand in his pocket, his ID was 10006aa9 Traveller. Bust his ass ;)

LOL, I had the same exact problem, at first it was annoying.. later on I called him "creeps" coz he's always there staring, lol.

I used to have an NCR john skulking within the bathhouse, but true enough he's gone after a couple of days... not Creeps though, he's still there!

Regarding NPC's who like the inside of the Bath House so much they never want to leave;

they are actually beginning to accumulate. I have two now; well I did, until I enticed one to

follow me outside using the 'follow me' feature of Sexout Sex. He's still standing in the parking lot.

I gave the first 'lurker' three days to clear out before luring him outside to an uncertain fate at

the whims of peculiar-acting ravens.

The time on the bed before sex begins seems to be a bit longer; that helps to get in position.

Give it another 1/2 second and it would probably be just right. The headboard on the bed

fouls the animations sometimes. I'd be inclined to put a heart shaped bed in there instead with

the GECK; but I wouldn't want to break anything if it's a 'magic bed'. I am using New Vegas Interiors,

and I also wonder what would happen if I were to upgrade the room before the former proprietress

gets done in (New Vegas interiors allows you to upgrade the room for a fee).

The john solicitations are working quite reliably in Novac, the PC idles are also working well.

The miners in Sloan don't seem to be terribly horny; my reject rate is higher there than elsewhere.

@Contessa: There are a lot of scripts going on, especially if you have a lot of mods that do stuff on sex. I would suggest increasing act duration to ~1 minute if less. It may be a little calmer in the next version.

@panthercom: Lurkers are fixed in the next version. I don't know how NV interiors works, but I reference the original bed as the sex surface, so if it isn't there.... I don't know what will happen. I advise against changing the bedroom.

Sloan uses this algorithm:

; ******* Find Base Chances ********

; ** Range -47 -> 154 **
    let SexoutSolicitingQuest.iChance := GetRandomPercent + (3 * Player.GetAV Charisma) + (Player.GetAV Speech / 4) - (SexoutSolicitingQuest.iGeneralWear / 20)

; ** Range is 12 -> 110 **
    let NoPayment := 50 - (2 * rPlayer.GetAV Luck) - (rPlayer.GetAV Karma / 50) - (20 * GetReputationPct RepNVNCR 1) + (20 * GetReputationPct RepNVNCR 0)

; ** Range is 0 -> 149 **
    let iPay := GetRandomPercent + (rPlayer.GetAV Barter / 2)

; ******* Find Game Event Modifiers ********

if (SexoutSolicitingQuest.iFannieAngry)
        let SexoutSolicitingQuest.iChance := SexoutSolicitingQuest.iChance - 10
        let NoPayment := NoPayment + 10
        let iPay := iPay - 20
    endif

if (GetDeadCount QJDeathclawMother > 0)
        let iPay := iPay + GetRandomPercent
        let NoPayment := NoPayment - 10
    endif

; ******** Find NPC Disposition ******

let iNPCDisposition := rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "Sol:Disposition"

So, try increasing your charisma, reducing your wear and tear and cheering up Fannie- you don't want her talking shit about you behind your back ;).

Strange report with a dream.

Soliciting version 5.1.10, all other requirements.

Dream: Nipton Nightmare 1.

Started by waiting action in Papa Khan Longhouse.

Two followers (Veronica and Willow) were relaxing (JCC command) outside the house.

First fact:

I found myself stuck in the Nipton Mayor's Building, naked. Used the "setrestrained 0" command to move. Had an autosave (I have all saves disabled in my game. I use only manual saves). After that, I was able to move. No enemies at all, even there were two enemy's markers in my radar. Weared armor and weapon from Sunny's corpse. Tried some doors, all locked. Tried again the doors until one seems to be unlocked. Dream finished with black screen and load screen. Back in the Khan's Longhouse. Exit to retrieve my companions.

Problem:  Willow's stuck. I'm unable to interact with her at all. "E" key does nothing. She doesn't move (sits in a outhouse), doesn't talk, does nothing.

Reloaded the autosave ...

Second:

Enemies, Vulpes, the PG, three dogs all around me naked and unarmed. Me killed. Reload. As before, enemies attack me. Tried to escape, raped (SO Assault). At the end, tried to escape but TCL seems stuck. I went trough walls, stairs, doors. CTD. Deleted the autosave for a new game session. No more dream with a new wait action.

About Willow stuck, I could only think that the "wait function for followers" you introduced some versions ago has something to do. Maybe.

On the wait function: Both AKH and soliciting use the same code, if a mod companion is unconventionally set up, it may have strange results. What happens if you click willow in the console and type:

SetVariable "Waiting" 1

evp

--

If she goes into wait mode, then everything works great.

I think your issue here might actually be smaller talk, if you try to talk to an NPC midway through an animation (like standing up) they kind of get frozen, like you describe. You can fix this by either traveling some place else and returning later, or clicking them in console and typing "ResetAI".

---

On nipton dream: It sounds like this is an AKH issue, not soliciting. You should only be able to get the Nipton dream once, I need to rewrite that code because it seems to be occasionally failing for no logical reason. In the mean time, I suggest disabling sleep dreams. I don't know how TCL can be stuck, I've never set it, so I think it must be unrelated.