Hey, I have to say I love the mod but I'm having a bit of an issue, the soliciting works fine, and the guy walks to the spot without a hitch, but once you get there? nothing happens, you can still use the dialogue to trigger an encounter but it's the same as it is with any other NPC outside of the prostitution thing..so what gives, why won't these guys fuck?

New Alpha V5.0A1

Episode 5: Getting To Know Novac - Whoring Helios One?

A prime piece of real estate like the Novac motel wasn't going to stay unoccupied long after Jeannie May passed away, 'Big Nose' Anna Dunton has spied a perfect location on the Mojave trade route.. and with an NCR army base just down the road you may have the chance to earn the prestigious 'passed around at parties' perk.

- 1 week after Jeannie May dies, a brothel will open in the Novac Motel (you will get a message about it)

- After proving your capabilities you can work at the brothel

- Turn up on a Friday or Saturday after 3 pm every two weeks and you may have an invite to Helios One...

Thanks to AJ for the Cat's Paw magazine item. Requires Sexout '85 or later, Helios One parties are only available if you have ZAZ. Install the zip with FOMM.

attachicon.gifsol5-a.jpg attachicon.gifsol5-b.jpg attachicon.gifsol5-c.jpg attachicon.gifsol5-d.jpgattachicon.gifsol5-e.jpg attachicon.gifsol5-f.jpg

-------------

Note: This is an alpha. It is not as polished as I hoping for a first release, but its been a long time coming since I've been crazy busy past few months, so I figured I'd share this alpha now.

Debug is enabled by default, and some features are currently missing: Maida has no dialogue, you can buy sex with the girls, but there are no animations following, round-the-world tricks are not present, and some dialogue is lacking in variation.

Please let me know of any issues, improvements. The NVSE4/NX scripting for this episode is mental :P.

More updates to come:

- Extra dialogue

- Special Round-The-World scripted sex scenes

- Special adventures with old lady gibson and travelers

- Extra chapters in the Helios One Saga

- More polishing of brothel sequence.

the message does not appear at all i waited two weeks in game and nothing.

Jeannie May needs to be dead, and you need to have unlocked the door to your player motel room. (You get the key by either paying Jeannie when shes alive, or for free from Chet Briscoe after getting good Novac reputation if shes dead)

Then after 1 game week (or immediately if above is already the case when the mod loads) the brothel will open when you are not in Novac (this is to conceal things moving around).

If you are in Novac, fast travel to Goodsprings for a minute, and the message should appear.

Good stuff! I've been waiting for this new release very eagerly!

I like how you've replicated the FO2 dialogue line for line, with the little joke/twist at the end with the Duntons lol. Their sequence breaks relatively easily by the way. Twice for me, I would get stuck in a combat pose after getting the DP. I managed to progress the 3rd time. When you're "waiting", sometimes your camera shifts to that of one of the dancing girls, and it swillves all over the place when there's a customer in there. A few times John's also come in and say they want "time with the new girl" which I assume means the player but instead they either go for Jenny or Maida. Also, at one point two NCR troopers came and asked for a "brief body massage" and I ended up in a DP - doesn't that qualify as an "around the world squeaky clean?"

Lastly, are the books just for show or do they serve any purpose? I didn't dare take any, as that would have been theft, but shouldn't maybe things like condoms and the books change ownership to the player also if she becomes a prostitute?

Besides that, love every part of it, Big Nose Sally, the references, the red light feel, awesome as always Odessa!  ;) 

@Nefertiti: When you wait, could you check the console and see whats getting printed, there should be some debug info. Incidentally, if you fried Helios One and/or the NCR are hostile to you, the number of potential customers drops quite a bit.

@CK: are you using the current Sexout '85? There were a lot of animation issues like that for the Duntons scene with older versions, but I thought it was fixed now.

On the dialogue, I guess you have general subtitles enabled- there is a GECK 'SayTo' option that is supposed to force subtitles which I tried to use for them, but it doesn't work in FNV, so I forgot about those lines and never updated them to match the scene, since they're invisible for me, I'll fix it in next version. DP actually counts as brief full body wash.. but you get paid double, the round-the-world tricks will be fulfilling some more involved fantasy/fetish of the customer. I need to add some more dialogue lines so it makes better sense.

The books don't do anything right now, they're just furniture, although the Cat's Paw magazines raise your sexout prostitution skill if you read them, I'll see about transferring ownership, thats a nice idea.

Are you sure you are working a shift? You need to have talked to Anna, become employed and then offered to work one. Your shift continues while you take johns to your room, but if you walk out the brothel alone without saying anything then it ends (and Anna will be annoyed).

Whilst on a shift, if you wait for a bit then open the console there should be info.

What am I doing wrong if Maida got an invisible body (she's got a head and hands basically), and there's also a big red icon with an exclamation mark in the middle (missing mesh or something I assume?) :P

EDIT: Her being incomplete probably has to do with me running TTW and using Ling's, now when I think about it.

Missing mesh. Maida wears great khan pregnancy 1 armor if you have SexoutPregnancy installed (part of maternity clothes download), or the non-pregnant sexy underwear set if you don't. Now that I look it up, I think the sexy underwear is part of maternity clothes too. I'll change it to a vanilla prostitute outfit in the the next alpha.

She is also wearing a buttplug, which is part of Spectrum's toy pack, and the helios one parties feature the BDSM clothes too. These are listed in the SCR requirements, if you don't have them already.

@ Odessa:

I am on Sexout 85. All the other anims work, but that particular scene seems particularly prone to do that. Also, it overrides any SCE preference, so if I have a necklace tagged as "keep on during sex" it will not take that into account.

By the way, I really like Maida's lingerie set. I've always wondered why more people don't make use of the cool pregnancy/Sexout store stuff we have. You could always include the set straight into the mod? I think it's particularly fitting.

By the way, I really like Maida's lingerie set. I've always wondered why more people don't make use of the cool pregnancy/Sexout store stuff we have. You could always include the set straight into the mod? I think it's particularly fitting.

Well, SCR had a rocky stage for a while it was overbloated with a lot of irrelevant content and the scripts were causing lag, it's taken 6 months but I've since split off that content into separate mods as I've found better ways of doing a lot of things thanks to Prideslayer, Odessa, Jaam & DoctaSax.

Due to those better ways and the help of the community, it now is getting support for outfits & actors from DLC's, FO3 & TTW adding them to the formlists as required without requiring them as masters. I can now add support for major companion mods as well, it already does Sunny, Kirina, Willow & ARES. People can also write their own esp patches for personal mods if they wish doing the same as my BuildREF scripts. Big outfit mods could be done the same way adding them to all the lists, basically those mods where it's worth having the esp and BuildREF'ing because it adds 20 outfits.

There's plenty to go yet, I suspect a lot of the TTW/FO3 outfits are probably just retextures of NV meshes so we could do Pregnant variations for those easy enough too.

@CK: So, you get the player freezing, and you can't do anything except quit? Thats the issue I was seeing with that scene a lot with all the previous sexout versions, but it has worked for me with the current one.

Could you enter in the console:

scof "debug.txt"

then load game, enable sexout debug in MCM, then repeat the scene. If you get the freeze, could you upload the debug log ("debug.txt" in the FNV main game folder) to prideslayer?

On the necklace getting removed: strange, all I do is 'call fnSexoutActSetInt "bDontRedressB", True', to stop the player getting dressed after first sex act. Perhaps this affects undressing as well.

I agree, a lot of the SCR outfits are underused, I'll add some to the possible rewards.

There isn't a console message for shift started, its via the dialogue with Anna. I'll add one in next version.

The script to fetch customers runs in menumode when you wait, if you have the console open then the script won't run, but the waiting timer continues. So, you need to wait for a few hours, then check the console after.

If that is still not working, could you start a shift, then open the console and type:

scof "sol.txt"

sqv XX003474

sqv XX00B7AF

and then upload the scof log, "sol.txt" from your FNV main directory.

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'sol.txt'

sqv 0f003474SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:
Item '0f003474' not found for parameter Quest.Compiled script not saved!

sqv 0f00b7afSCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:
Item '0f00b7af' not found for parameter Quest.Compiled script not saved!

New Alpha V5.0A2

Episode 5: Getting To Know Novac - Whoring Helios One?

Outdated version removed: Alpha 3 is here

A prime piece of real estate like the Novac motel wasn't going to stay unoccupied long after Jeannie May passed away, 'Big Nose' Anna Dunton has spied a perfect location on the Mojave trade route.. and with an NCR army base just down the road you may have the chance to earn the prestigious 'passed around at parties' perk.

- 1 week after Jeannie May dies, a brothel will open in the Novac Motel (you will get a message about it. You need to be outside of Novac and have unlocked your player room there)

- After proving your capabilities you can work at the brothel

- Turn up on a Friday or Saturday after 3 pm every two weeks and you may have an invite to Helios One...

Thanks to AJ for the Cat's Paw magazine item. Requires Sexout '85 or later, Helios One parties are only available if you have ZAZ. Install the zip with FOMM.

post-158171-0-69477800-1405865293_thumb.jpgpost-158171-0-09877600-1405865296_thumb.jpgpost-158171-0-53760000-1405865299_thumb.jpgpost-158171-0-48862500-1405865302_thumb.jpgpost-158171-0-85558600-1405865304_thumb.jpgpost-158171-0-88043700-1405865306_thumb.jpg

-------------

Note: This is an alpha. It is not as polished as I was hoping for a first release, but its been a long time coming since I've been crazy busy past few months, so I figured I'd share this alpha now.

Debug is enabled by default, and some features are currently missing: Maida has no dialogue, you can buy sex with the girls, but there are no animations following, round-the-world tricks are not present, and some dialogue is lacking in variation.

Please let me know of any issues, improvements. The NVSE4/NX scripting for this episode is mental :P.

More updates to come:

- Extra dialogue

- Special Round-The-World scripted sex scenes

- Special adventures with old lady gibson and travelers

- Extra chapters in the Helios One Saga

- More polishing of brothel sequence.

Changes in Alpha 2:

- Additional post-sex dialogue available if you optionally use SexoutSpunk- based on orgasms of participants

- Some bathhouse dialogue is fixed/improved/added

- Added a 1-click MCM option to create debug dump you can upload if you find problems

---

If you find a problem, please use the new 'Create Debug dump' MCM option, then find the text file in your FNV main game directory and upload it

---

@Nefertiti: Okay, try this version and use the MCM to create a debug dump after you start a shift

So, I just tried the latest Alpha (and first had to go through the torture of updating all SexoutNG etc...) and yes, very, very nice and promising. Basically all that the Chancellor said before I agree with, and I hope we see more.

Two issues I encountered however, and I am not sure what it is. First, I also have huge red exclamation marks. They are not with the actors inside (so it is not clothing or toys missing I suppose), but concentrated on the shelf where the magazines are located. I simply fail to figure out what is missing. A look in the GEEK it might be some stuff lying beside the Magazines? Condoms maybe? Not sure though ...

Second is the scene with the Brothers at the beginning. It all plays out nice, except for one weird issue: Whenever a sexscene ends and the player collapses I get these weird flashes on the screen, like a drug or poison effect? Very annoying. Later the scenes with bathhouse-customers etc all work normal, it seems only the case with the Duntons? Never saw that before...

All in all, I really hope for more of this mod. Especially more and more dialogue and interaction. I have no idea if its possible/easy, but it would be cool if customer-scenes would invole a bit more text, maybe even between scenes? For example start of with a Blowjob, then instead of simply the next scenes the guy would comment first on the performance/dirty-talk etc.

Also as you already mentioned there will be "bonus"-scenes? OR special assignements? I couldn't trigger the Helios-One for now though, but stuff like that sounds cool. I really hope Old Ma Gibson has some requests that don't necessarily involve herself :angel:  Also some more "group"-scenes would be cool, maybe involving some other girls as well?

Can't wait to see more :D

@Nefertiti: Thanks, it looks like the bath house script gamemode block (normal gameplay) is running as its supposed to, but for some reason the menumode one isn't.

When you are in the wait menu (default key is 'T'), and the console is not open, the other block should run-  then if time is passing (you are actually waiting, not just thinking about), then every 1.5 seconds there is a 40% chance for a random customer(s) to come in.

- Unless, the randomly chosen customer is dead or a player enemy (frying Helios One is a very bad business move ;)), or has only just visited (there is a 0.5->2 day cool down between visits). Effectively this means the chance is a bit less than 40%.

- Unless my script detects something bad happened, in which case an error message is printed, but it will fix itself back in GameMode block.

It would seem the menumode block just isn't running at all for some reason, do you have any mods that change the menus or 'wait' feature?

@jxm: The magazines are the Cat's Paw which AJ made, which should be included in the download, did you install it with FOMM? (its possible I messed up the structure). There are also the condoms, which you can get here

The image effect during Duntons scenes is intentional, the idea was to sort of cover up the intermission between 2 animations, where the actors fall down. I'll see if I can make them look a bit better. The Helios One parties involve all the girls, and all non-creature companions you have with you. When I add in the round-the-world tricks, they will have more dialogue and be more dynamic in narrative, some of them involving role-playing fantasies, etc.. I also plan to have sexoutspunk and you SO:Prostitution skill influence things a bit more.