View File

I am uploading this copy per request. All works belong to the original creator Spectrum Warrior. Source found here. Files compressed using 7zip.
For SCR use only!
has no esp.

Includes:

9 Anal Plugs
8 Anal Tails
3 Vibrators
20 Collars
7 Strapons
4 Dildos
17 Headgears
7 Weapons
4 Chastity Belts
Milker (BnB body)

If you have been told you need the full version you can find it here.

2013.10.07  Close to 1000 downloads at this new page and no problems so far.

2013.11.16  Close to 1500 downloads and a few likes. :D A special hello to those that come here from my SCR tutorial. :P

2014.02.19  Over 5000 downloads and no problems... Yea!!! :cool:

2014.04.17  Close to 7000 downloads and no problems... Hell Yea!!!! :cool:

2014.08.19 Close to 12 thousand Downloads.. Unbelievable.

2015.07.03 Over Twenty four THOUSAND Downloads :blink:

• 2 years later...

Umm, cant find the toys. No chest outside the gas station. If this is a bug, could I get the item codes for the mod so I can get them that way?

Yep, there is no chest outside of the gas station, Also there are no codes to give for this mod. You need an esp that provides the codes for the assets provided by this mod. In this case SCR

Also, just took a look. There is no .esp file in it. Least not in the one I downloaded.

Yep.. the OP states there isn't any .esp. If you want the "full version" you want to use the link in the op to go to the full version. That would have the esp for the chest and items. Items not available in the chest will have to be manually added and for that you would have to open the esp with TES5edit FNVedit to find the codes and manually add to your player.

• 4 months later...

I have port these content to Fallout 3, permission to upload it?

I am not the owner of these assets. I am only the caretaker of them. You need the permissions from the owner... or at least contact the moderators /admin of this site and clear it with them before uploading it here.

Wouldn't you need fnvedit instead of tesedit don't know if I have ever heard of tesedit except for tes4edit/tes5edit? I have item codes though mine don't do any good as they are for skyrim as I ported some of them to my skyrim game.

Those are all the same executable... per the included readme you just have to rename it as follows:

Rename to TES4Edit.exe to work with Oblivion.
Rename to FO3Edit.exe to work with Fallout3.
Rename to FNVEdit.exe to work with New Vegas.

The latest version also supports Skyrim and FO4.  You can find more information at http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/
  • 4 months later...

This is an SCR resource. Support is or should be given at the SCR thread. All this is is textures and meshes. Nothing will show up with this mod unless another one access these files. You need to ask those mods what is going on and why you are getting the pip error. If you aren't sure post a tech support thread. Sorry I don't know about pip)S errors and never had those.

• 2 months later...