Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

Just a thought' date=' it would be good to see some new models in the loading screens. Interactions between a couple, or trio, of characters, for example.

[/quote']

I think it is simple to do:

In your 3d editor, create your pose/scene to display in loading screen (import bodies, skeletons, and kf anims)

Export the mesh only (no skeleton)

Create a new WorldObject->Static->LoadScreenArt object in the CK, clicking Edit button and picking your exported mesh

Create a Miscellaneous->LoadScreen object linking it to the previously created object. You can also write a description and other options.

I didn't try this but it should work.

I also recommend focusing on group sex animations' date=' which I'm sure are much more complicated, harder to find, and harder to sync positionally, but I'd love to see some of that done.

[/quote']

What about the bench style mechanics (or any other object of that kind, such as beds)? There are some premade actor positions on it, where the characters can sit down. You could make a special activator (with an invisible mesh) for every position, which defines all the possible poses an actor can have (not only 2 actors but also many more).

I havent read the whole post but I think werewolves (PC and NPCs) should be able to rape as well' date=' especially with Derrax's male werewolf mod (which adds a human or animal-like penis to the male werewolves), why have on if you can't use it? =)

[/quote']

the type of organ the werewolf has could be determined by adding a male penis slider in character creation section... like each werewolf penis would be attached (maybe showing both what it shows for the regular males and another picture or something that shows the werewolf version)or you could just have a completely different slider for the werewolf penis altogether?!

the second bit would probably be easiest... perhaps while working on integrating that into the character creation you could add futa and even have the same sliders.

could also combine several different nude mods and add sliders for whats available for for a given race such as the person being skinny, fat, muscular or not... it would make packaging the mod more simpler as well because it would already have all the other mods it uses in it.

as for getting permission, meh... personally i dont really care specially if its the nexus, they have stole from others before and turn about is fair-play in my book.

I absolutely loved your post ArchangelicaStar. It detailed a bunch of ideas that I was planning on bringing up.

I for one liked the pregnancy mod for Morrowind. It had multiple body meshes for each month of pregnancy and it prevented you from equipping armor that would make you look like you weren't pregnant. When I discovered that there was pregnancy in Oblivion I was overjoyed cause I had hoped that they would improve on those ideas. Now don't get me wrong, tamago and hiyoko are fine and better than nothing but they are severely lacking in several areas.

I believe that the pregnancy system ought to have more to it. It's great that my PC looks pregnant and hopefully changes with each month, but it has no real impact on your gameplay. Being pregnant ought to affect your character in some way.

A couple of additional ideas are:

A change in stats would be a start. You wouldn't run as fast obviously, and the hormones would wreak havoc with your ability to cast magic. For example, your fireball might come out at anywhere from 50%-150% strength depending on maybe random chance. Your maternal instinct to protect your child may make you stronger physically in battle when your health is below a certain point maybe.

NPC's would treat you differently. Some would obviously like you more, like maybe a shopkeeper giving you a discount, while others would be indifferent or hate you for having a child out of wedlock. Some hostile NPC's would maybe warn you to leave instead of attacking on sight because they would rather not kill an expecting mother.

Some of the predator beasts might single you out and hunt you down more often because they sense your pregnancy and possible weak state. They might consider you an easy meal like an injured animal.

Having some armors that change with your expanding belly would be fantastic.

An optional tie-in to those realistic mods would have you require to eat twice as much food during the day, and maybe give you weird cravings.

Why would a pregnant person who is going into battle' date=' and going into battle wearing armor, move that armor to expose their stomach so that arrows and other such things that could easily kill a developing child should it strike the large and swollen section of their body, rather than shift the armor from locations such as say, the pauldrons on their shoulders, to offer added protection to the vulnerable pregnant stomach?

Predicted answer: Because it'd be hot.

Why would a pregnant person who is going into battle' date=' and going into battle wearing armor, move that armor to expose their stomach so that arrows and other such things that could easily kill a developing child should it strike the large and swollen section of their body, rather than shift the armor from locations such as say, the pauldrons on their shoulders, to offer added protection to the vulnerable pregnant stomach?

because they don't have the morning after pill in Skyrim?

because kids are quicker to recover from injury's such as arrows to the knee?

Well, we're just talking about armour changing as the the belly swells. Not necessarily exposing it, or even revealing more skin. Just having pregnancy be visible in armour as well as when naked.

That said, having them rearrange armour to protect the swelling belly could be hot, too. But maybe that's just me :)

Um....I thought this was just a game......

It's all about looks for me, Just sayin...

Well' date=' we're just talking about armour changing as the the belly swells. Not necessarily exposing it, or even revealing more skin. Just having pregnancy be visible in armour as well as when naked.

That said, having them rearrange armour to protect the swelling belly could be hot, too. But maybe that's just me :)

[/quote']

i like that idea too, because the same thing would be true in real life... getting clothing and stuff re-sized to accommodate the pregnancy.

and of course it could be hot too, lol

Well' date=' we're just talking about armour changing as the the belly swells. Not necessarily exposing it, or even revealing more skin. Just having pregnancy be visible in armour as well as when naked.

[/quote']

i like that idea too, because the same thing would be true in real life... getting clothing and stuff re-sized to accommodate the pregnancy.

and of course it could be hot too, lol

And I have no problem with things that both make sense and are hot. In fact I prefer them.

That being said, I'm a chick and not into pregnancy, but I wouldn't mind a realism-type of thing that involves pregnant NPCs walking around or an unintended result of getting raped by a bandit.

Though I do think the temple of a divine might have some manner of contraceptive, Dibella and her 'instructions' possibly, or just an amulet/ring that prevents becoming pregnant.

And I have no problem with things that both make sense and are hot. In fact I prefer them.

That being said' date=' I'm a chick and not into pregnancy, but I wouldn't mind a realism-type of thing that involves pregnant NPCs walking around or an unintended result of getting raped by a bandit.

Though I do think the temple of a divine might have some manner of contraceptive, Dibella and her 'instructions' possibly, or just an amulet/ring that prevents becoming pregnant.

[/quote']

exactly, well mostly lol... the idea is to have females become pregnant after they have had sex whether it was wanted or not.

that said, i agree that there should be a special way to either remove if its unwanted or something to protect from it in the first place... but it has to be balanced, possibly some sort of 'rite' for have the unwanted pregnancy removed, maybe a quest to get a pendant or ring or it could be sold but have a limited number (the making of which possibly be difficult to make or something) and one is made only once a week or month or something giving the amulet or ring more importance and creedance in skyrim (few mages are around making magic items more scarce anyways)

or something like that anyways... at least this is the way i would see it.

Well there's also, ya'know, pulling out.

And I don't see why it should be too difficult to make, I mean even if it's something that's physical or magically difficult to make, the head of the mage's collage's restoration school is a woman, any female mage in the entire world would be interested in making it. Heck any alchemist in the world would be interested in making it because it'd be something as valuable as condoms.

Condoms sell for a reason.

You could just add birth control to one of the Divine's blessings, say Dibella's for example. That way it would be something you could easily apply, and have for the duration of the blessing, but still end up getting knocked-up by mistake if you forget to apply it before the next bandit-hunting expedition.

lol' date=' i guess...

i wouldn't know about condom sales... ill take your word for that.

[/quote']

This might be personal but why dont you know about condoms and the reason for them selling? It should be something EVERY man knows about at age 18 and women too.... and this is an adult forum.... just saying :P

You could just add birth control to one of the Divine's blessings' date=' say Dibella's for example. That way it would be something you could easily apply, and have for the duration of the blessing, but still end up getting knocked-up by mistake if you forget to apply it before the next bandit-hunting expedition.

[/quote']

I think thats a very smart idea! I agree with this one, it has a "spiritual" way of birthcontrol like some divine power is watching over you and protecting your eggs from sperm infiltration! BAM, win! :D

You could just add birth control to one of the Divine's blessings' date=' say Dibella's for example. That way it would be something you could easily apply, and have for the duration of the blessing, but still end up getting knocked-up by mistake if you forget to apply it before the next bandit-hunting expedition.

[/quote']

This is an excellent idea.

because i have never used condoms... if you really must know, im still a virgin.

not many around at my age, le sigh.

i dont know about others but i believe in marital sex only... besides then you dont have to worry about getting someone pregnant if an 'accident' happens or pay alimony or get some strange std lol

too many ppl thinks its old fashioned to be manogamous or saving yourself etc. i think they are a trying to make excuses for themselves. if that offends you to bad.

because i have never used condoms... if you really must know' date=' im still a virgin.

i dont know about others but i believe in marital sex only... besides then you dont have to worry about getting someone pregnant if an 'accident' happens or pay alimony or get some strange std lol

too many ppl thinks its old fashioned to be manogamous or saving yourself etc. i think they are a trying to make excuses for themselves. if that offends you to bad.

[/quote']

I donno I just dont see how being a virgin means you dont know about "condoms sell for a reason" =P I'm sure you still know why they are important, im not saying being a virgin is bad in anyway at any age, its your body and life who am I to say I just thought it curious with how sexually fixated the world has become to be oblivious of it, didn't mean to sound rude or like I was putting you down sorry if it sounded that way! I would never want to do that! :heart::D

well the use is an obvious one, even if i have lived under a rock (dont really live under a rock)

nah, i dont care most of the time... but i do get sick of hearing ppl say stupid crap about why ppl are virgins etc. im sure you have run into those, funny thing is there usually the same one who have std's or are paying alimony lol

well that has been my experience anyways, their usually to set in their mindset that they cant even see why it bugs them that other ppl are virgins or w/e.

anyways no worries about hurting my feelings, i dont have any lol

ah wishfull thinking.

because i have never used condoms... if you really must know' date=' im still a virgin.

[/quote']

And here I thought I was the only one on this forum. :angel:

Archived